Gender Studies assclowns rused. Again

"“The Conceptual Penis as a Social Construct” should not have been published on its merits because it was actively written to avoid having any merits whatsoever. The paper is academically worthless nonsense."

http:// www.breitbart.com/tech/2017/05/20/delingpole-penises-cause-climate-change-progressives-fooled-by-peer-reviewed-hoax-study/

archive.is/zeViv#selection-569.0-569.215

Other urls found in this thread:

skeptic.com/reading_room/conceptual-penis-social-contruct-sokal-style-hoax-on-gender-studies/#.WR9fvbbdZsE.twitter
archive.is/OrjMT
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sokal_affair
twitter.com/RealPeerReview
archive.is/NGx3J
elsewhere.org/journal/pomo/
archive.is/maSjk
narrative
twitter.com/realpeerreview?lang=en
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Gender Studies Final Test (determines passing grade);
How many genders are there?

Nice slide, Chaim.

refer to
you impatient cunt

Why did you create the same thread twice?

was thinking the same thing until I saw the OP post in other thread asking mods to delete it due to OP being a massive faggot and not including links in OP

Unfortunately, OP still appears to be a massive faggot…
sage for shit thread and off-topic post

c'mon. its funny and there are about 20 worse threads on the catalog right now.
And because kikebart sucks here's the guys themselves writing about their hoax:
skeptic.com/reading_room/conceptual-penis-social-contruct-sokal-style-hoax-on-gender-studies/#.WR9fvbbdZsE.twitter

archive.is/OrjMT

If you've ever gone digging through JSTOR, you know just how fucked we are. The legacy we're leaving behind for future generations in print is hundreds of thousands of articles on fucking gender nonsense. From "gender construct in relation to female facial hair in early modern england" to "queer, deaf, black, and retarded in post-apartheid south africa," it just seems that every American institution is pouring a fucking endless supply of cash into funding papers based on queer/gender/fat/nigger/spic/jew intersectionality, and of course, other less popular departments aren't churning out the amount of content these departments are. It's funny, but scary. I can easily see how you can fake one of these gender papers, though. They're fucking retarded, and never grounded in reality.

Yeah it's kinda funny. But unfortunately Holla Forums is fast becoming
….instead of discussing actual politics.

Fuck off

yeah, you go ahead and "discuss" meaningless tabloid tripe. Go on, what've you got to say? What insights do you have, tell me.

I don't know if you're from Israel or Holla Forums. What I do know is you don't belong here.

You should read the article before commenting, Chaim.

The nigger was peer-reviewed, lol

(((ACADEMICS))) AND (((SCIENCE JOURNALS)))

I get what you mean. but I still think stuff like this needs to be seen as it can serve as ammunition

The arts collapsed about a century ago anyway. This is a repeat of en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sokal_affair

I wish they'd focus on STEM and get people to start manufacturing shit and making improvements on previous designs of stuff and just generally revolutionizing technology.

Exactly this. The authors deliberately wrote it to be as wrong as possible and it still got peer review
If you've ever seen a thread where someone has been PA ruse'd, the effects are demoralizing. Not that libshits have any common sense, but this does have an effect on thinking people.

There are people that are genuinely defending concepts from the hoax paper and are looking like massive assholes. It's great. This shit is a plague and needs to be fought with every tool.

see also; twitter.com/RealPeerReview

Yes, we should go back to being defeatist blackpilled saps like we were for the last 10 years

where's the queer sociologists that bragged on s here a few years back that they perform an important job and get paid better than STEMs?

They probably are paid better but all they do is basically write tumblr-tier blog posts. Your tax money / money put on national debt at work.

Imagine someone getting a pension for blogging about anal sex.

I pointed this exact very sentiment out months ago and it's only gotten worse since then. A glance at the catalog should tell you all you need to know.

Exposing the leftists for the massive faggots they are is important to a degree, and there should be a thread or two regularly dealing with that. That is NOT the same fucking thing as having over half the catalog totally littered with
which is how it's been for far too long. It's far beyond reasonable. Go look at the catalog right now. Not only will you find fewer genuine discussion threads than you should find but even in THOSE threads 90% of it is just fucking shitposting and memespouting. Just jump into any given thread and you're guaranteed to see retards outnumber the good anons. Having our catalog buried in a pile of "haha leftists are stupid" (which we already know, water is wet) shit is not good for the board.

But you don't care and you'll defend it, it doesn't matter to you that anything actually worth posting here comprises 0.1% of the posts.

You'd have a point if the threads you're advocating for more of didn't house the same exact shit. Both plebbit and 4gag recently got shit up. Neither lurk for shit, and it also drives quality posters away.

The way it works is like this -

Some normal run of the mill person in a position of power violates the SJW's sphere of political correctness. They proceed to cry and chimp out online to get said person fired.

The company who fired the employee then proceeds to hire someone with one of these useless gender studies degrees so they can steer a politically correct course. Other companies that want to avoid bad press also do this. Colleges get to hold onto their gender-study departments and pump out even more useless degree holders.

The whole thing is a protection/extortion racket.

Dr. Mac?

This is the same way Jews get jobs and promotions. Just switch out political incorrectness with anti-semitism.

Spot on. The troubling part of it is that it runs entirely on feelings, and it keeps getting stronger. You can't even have a grade school dick joke OVERHEARD in public anymore. Let alone talk about the effects of queers shutting down your work commute with a public sex parade.
Two parasites working in harmonious tandem to kill the host, and to express remorse is worthy of expulsion. Happened so fast, too.

in the end Holla Forums is what you make it. if you want serious discussion on politics make a thread and keep it on track.
the thing is: as nice as a good,educated and intelligent political discussion is; it is useless when it comes to voting cattle. and which aspects would you like to discuss that haven't been discussed to death over the last years? reason isn't effective in changing this crazy world, emotion is. Holla Forums is adapting.

The number of people with a passion and talent for "STEM" is fixed anyway. Focusing on it won't increase that number in any appreciable way because the type of person in question doesn't need to be "encouraged" and "shown that science is cool."
You do have a point if we are talking about admissions. Funding should be stripped completely from "gender studies", "women's studies" and "queer studies" and used to build technical colleges.
Well technical colleges (places which teach mechanics, plumbing, joinery, building, practical electrical engineering and electronics, hydraulics, machining, welding etc) already come under STEM, whether "muh degree" people like it or not, but the point is that universities are already overpopulated by undriven and untalented people with low achievement caps, as well as tens of thousands of foreign students (£££$$$).
People who would have gone to technical and commercial colleges, because those institutions best matched their IQs and abilities, are now being shoehorned into university. It's pretty much expected that every child should attend uni now, unless they are borderline retarded, but they shouldn't be there, most aren't gifted, most don't have a drive and passion, an "autistic" obsession with their subject of interest.
Hence we see the much memed term "imposter syndrome" and articles written by feminist "coders" about how programmers are no longer "expected" to spend most of their free time coding, to spend their nights working on projects, to be obsessed with computers etc. Basically they are trying to imply that women who take comp sci degrees as a badge of honor and ticket to a fashionable and prestigious job, but who have no passion or true visceral interest in the subject, ought to be treated the same as friendless nerds who spend 16 hours a day in front of a screen and speak in hex code.
"Imposter syndrome" doesn't exist, it is a euphemism for something else: rightful shame and embarrassment over the massive skill and ability gulf between "naturals" and fakegeek girls.
So I say, defund the SJW subjects, use the money to rebuild technical expertise and kick the foreign students out of our universities to ensure that EVERY native kid with talent gets a place studying what he is best at.
The next tier down can go to the technical or commercial colleges where they never should have left in the first place, and the tier below them (which our universities are full of) can go back to working on production lines or cleaning toilets (once we kick out the economic migrants who currently do those jobs.)

CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT AGAINST ((ACADEMIA)) AND ((JOURNALS)) WHEN?

archive.is/NGx3J

I don't think it's worth starting a new thread so I'll post this here.

I think the "scientific community" has become utterly corrupted, and the reason for this is peer review. On paper it looks really nice. You work in a field of science doing research. You publish your findings and a well respected scientist with experience on the field evaluates your study. If it's right it gets published in a journal. This system has a great weakness, and this is evident when you look at a field of science that's fairly new. For example physics and biology are established fields of science so publishing a bunch of bullshit will likely get you called out. But there are fields of science, or more like pseudoscience that are fairly new (40-50 years old), where even the most experienced "scientists" don't have much to show. Tese are gender studies, and social sciences in general. All they need is get some plants to the higher ranks of academia, then they start to push their bullshit using these moles to review them. This is exactly what happened in US. universities. It has really got out of control.
The other problem is the horde of larping fedoras, that say "bruh it's science" and appeal to (scientific) authority that got into position via the aforementioned way. This way soft sciences and even some hard science fileds became very cult-like where you can be shunned for wrongthink. It's a steaming pile of shit and if humankind wants real progress the community needs to be purged.

For the past decade leftists have been deriving all of their confirmation bias' from ((("science"))) and this is another nail in the coffin that their theories and their ideas are so retarded you can't even separate the facetious from the earnest. This isn't huge, but it's funny and symptomatic of a greater awakening we're about to see.

Some people seem to expect Holla Forums will never ever change or will always be like it was in the ron paul years. That's how i've always seen the endchan niggers, eternal blackpillers who don't want to see any change. They're happy to shitpost and feel sad forever.

There is only one gender: The human gender.

999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999

Even if he's a nigger?

old Holla Forums had it's advantages and disadvantages, so does current Holla Forums. I won't deny that i miss aspects from 5 years ago. I just think that crying about how the old days were better without contributing anything insightful is just as useless as shill- and shitposts

THEY'VE EVEN USED A BULLSHIT GENERATOR
elsewhere.org/journal/pomo/
reload the page, fresh bullshit postmodernist paper

Read
archive.is/maSjk
This.
archive.is/maSjk
Fucking.
archive.is/maSjk
Article.
archive.is/maSjk

narrative .ly/nick-brown-smelled-bull/

I love to follow links some faggot shat into the thread without further explanation.

Trying to quantify an infinite spectrum leads to toxic masculine structures like set theory and I believe this is super problematic. Mathematics has been held back for hundreds of years by WHTE MALES who have been trying to find ways to describe curves and surfaces with STRAIGHT LINES which don't even exist unless you go to infinite limits, which is really an evil white meme designed to oppress Africans who think in periodic rhythms – oh and fuck shitlord Fourier for trying to turn complex African rhythms into a series of simple ones. Cultural fucking appropriation.
Should I submit a paper to AMS?

Its a fucking archive link you enormous faggot, and I don't feel like taking the time to spoonfeed you a fucking description.
Read the article, or don't, your loss, faggot.

Trick question: gender is a social construct and doesn't really exist, only sex does; there are two sexes.

fuck off!

Agreed. It's never been perfect and never will be, but hey it's good enough to post memes about kikes on.

What an absolute faggot you are honestly.

WEW

How long until you start shilling for other sites that you claim are "better" or bitching about pet topics like MUH BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOKS?
In the off chance that you aren't a shill, shut the fuck up and stop crying nigger, just make the threads you want to see.

Your wife deserves some sort of fucking medal for tolerating a cyclonic dervish of faggotry such as yourself.

Maybe we should establish our own fake academic journal? It could be called something like 'Perspectives', something that screams weakness and muddled thought. Produce a massive number of incoherent essays about various topics that one of these journals would actually discuss, throw in a bunch of meaningless buzzwords and hyphenated words that are either completely meaningless, contradictory, or absolutely bizarre. Then try to get it into university circulation.

You guys know the twitter "Real Peer Review"?

twitter.com/realpeerreview?lang=en

They are creating a self-referential paradigma. It's true because person X said it's true influenced by person Y who's repeating what person Z said because person D said it first after they read person F saying it.

These guys NEVER use primary sources. It's real because some AUTHORITY FIGURE said so.

Got a look like that one time. My then-5-year-old son was in the hospital thanks to getting his toe stuck in a revolving door. Hurt like fuckery and he was crying, especially when a nurse cleaned the wound. I tried to cheer him up and said "Don't worry about it, buddy. Chicks dig scars."

I suddenly became aware that my wife, two nurses, and a female doctor were all looking at me like I'd just pissed in an invalid's face.

did any of them actually explain why they had problem with what you said?

Or the inverse.
The institution has dumbed down the curricula to such a degree that those who can do feel out of place by being surrounded by hordes of retards.
College is supposed to challenge the mind, not put it to sleep.

WHY THE FUCK DID TWITTER DELETE THE FIRST ACCOUNT?

well make a thread to talk about shit then you butthurt faggot

elaborate what was wrong with what he said

Certainly causes one to ponder.

It's just superstitious stone-age fixation dressed in the verbose, damn monkeys.

How is impostor syndrome- wait, hold on.

I always thought Impostor Syndrome applied to talented, gifted individuals who don't want to accept or realize it because they don't think they deserve the recognition. But now that i've actually read this segment, it's just another case of feminiggers stealing inventing words/terminology to suit their shit. Fucking reading comprehension.

Why would they do that when they could simply ovulate menacingly at me?

Millennials will be seen as another lost generation. They will have zero useful skills, no critical thinking, a massive sense of entitlement, and a weakness that lets all shitskins walk all over them. None of these attributes will lead to a successful life. Hopefully very few of them breed. The white population will go down further as a result, and so it is imperative that we not allow shitskins beaners and muslims to invade and out breed white in this temporary downturn in white fertility.

someone screencap this shit

Did you just assume my gender?

The difference between us and them:
AUTHORITY OVER TRUTH IS DEAD

loooooooooool

calm down m8. beating those idiots when it comes to truth and logic is about as impressive as beating a tard at a game of scrabble

Capped.

every fucking time

Meant for

quantitative measurement is a social construct.