Oroville Dam is a time bomb

Have you guys already forgotten about the Oroville Dam?

Well it looks like the happening is going to continue this fall

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=41m0S075lo8
youtube.com/watch?v=VB0s2fEPltA
youtube.com/watch?v=tJ7dtW4tZpM&ytbChannel=Prospector Jess
youtube.com/watch?v=g8NnclCqfSY&ytbChannel=gary larrabee
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kariba_Dam
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

For those that are interested here is a podcast talking about it.

Starts around 10min
youtube.com/watch?v=41m0S075lo8

I remember those threads on 4pol.

When I announced it wasn't going to fail this time somebody made a meme of the dam typing angrily on a computer and told me to "fuck off didf shill"

I'm still observing. There's a pilot from the region who gives really good summaries and data:

youtube.com/watch?v=VB0s2fEPltA

I hope it washes some of the scum away.

kek'd

Fun times

We need to fix our failing infrastructure.

I live in CA, and it's enraging how obviously political the government's handling of this is.

The Oroville dam was allowed to rot because lul who caresabout infrastructure? That's long term, and we lack the time preference to think past the next election cycle. As a result, the fucking thing is falling apart and threatens the lives and property of thousands of Californians.

But there's a catch. These people are Republican Californians. The people in the foothills (and really everyone outside the Bay Area, L.A./San Diego, and parts of the Central Valley) vote heavily Republican. So from governor Moonbeam's perspective, he has a lot to gain if thousands of Republicans are killed. So he does fuckall about the problem, and won't evacuate the area or do anything to reduce the number of casualties if the dam fails. After all, they're Republican casualties, so the more the better!

Meanwhile, the Camanche dam is kept in tip-top condition. So what's the difference between the Oroville dam and the Camanche dam? The Camanche dam services the Bay Area, so you can bet your ass the government makes ABSOLUTELY SURE that there are no problems with that dam. Wouldn't want to drown the faggots and niggers that can be bussed to the polling stations to vote for you, after all!

I swear, if California was to break off of the United States and sink into the sea, we'd all be better off.

Because that was a stupid remark and shows you did zero research. Above that dam are mountains covered in snow and the summer heatwaves have begun. Guess where all that melted snow goes?

It's about massive gold deposits being washed out. Oroville, what does it mean? All the minerology clubs in CA are talking about it, it's a cinch to find vids with old guys holding massive chucks they found in the area.

Old timer explains the science behind it youtube.com/watch?v=tJ7dtW4tZpM&ytbChannel=Prospector Jess

youtube.com/watch?v=g8NnclCqfSY&ytbChannel=gary larrabee

Dahboo tard is on this if you can stomach him. Otherwise you'll have to watch boomers talk about it and show off their gold nuggets.

There's still tons of gold in the region, but (((environmental regulations))) stop the goyim from accessing it. With those regulations repealed, the non-pozzed parts of CA would easily match the kike industries of urban CA in terms of economic power. The mere thought of this has the kikes losing sleep.

Really hoping the State of Jefferson goes through before they completely diversify the region.

Stop writing OPs like this, it makes you look like a faggot. No, the userbase of Holla Forums did not forget about this just because there were no threads on it while fucking nothing was happening.

Count me in

Reminder: these areas voted Trump

this violates the NAP.

Minerology/Geology/Gemology clubs are good places for right wing Cali anons to join. They're mostly nice old people and they could really use new members. Trips to mine gold and gems are the norm and they all take their guns because spics creep around and try to rob them.

If you do this you have a good opportunity to drop red pills slowly and change these voters into doing things our way.

Imagine learning how to cut slabs of amethyst from a mountainside and bring it back to the club where you slowly craft it into piles of jewels for your waifu. They all know metalworking too and the clubs are outfitted to do all that stuff. Melt your own gold nuggets? No problem. Make something to wear out of that gold? Easy peasy. Make gold bars? Yes.

These folks are the nicest people you'll ever meet and tough as nails. But they're somewhat suspicous of certain youngsters so be respectful and red pill very slowly. I fucking love Gem Clubs. Let's not let them die out. We can turn them into right wing Gem Clubs if Califags make an effort.

Hahah fucking white people right?

LOOKS LIKE MEAT'S BACK ON THE MENU

This guy has followed Oroville Dam alert from the start, even was vocal to evacuate 3 days before the State would eventually call a mandatory evacuation.

Reminder that there is a massive dam in niggerland that is in even worse shape than this, and will likely never be fixed. It is practically empty now because of a drought, but droughts don't last forever.

Are you talking about the one in Zimbabwae?

Californian here
The drought was officially declared over though.
Did liberals seriously just re-instate drought policies just to spite Trump?
Also, not sure how much rain is up at Oroville right now, but its like upper 80s to lower 90s right now where I am and not a cloud in the sky. Summer is coming m80s

yes

The problem is Dems expect rural Republicans to be self-sufficient like all Republican counties are exactly like Asian-filled neocon Orange County. So they ignore what should be state-wide concerns like infrastructure. Its definitely a big "fuck you" to state republicans and its completely infuriating nonetheless

I take it that there is not a convenient liberal california city filled to the brim with niggers, spics, dirty hippies, and commies located downstream of this ticking bomb of a disaster?

Dam, Dam, full of water - wash away the liberals for the Vater!

Pretty sure they want FED gov to pay for their infrastructure backlog, declaring a drought helps in that regard. Yes, the drought is over it lasted some 7 or 9 or so years if i remember correctly.

Rural mostly white counties user.

this was after the heavy rains

Good luck. The focus is on bringing in millions of useless niggers and feeding them with money you don't have.

Great is all white farmers and blue collar types.

What's that dam in Africa THAT needs to go. Please lord Kek take out that nigger dam

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kariba_Dam

in Rhodesia…(cough) aka Zimbabwe

trips checked and thanks a lot that's the one

I fucking told you that this was going to be a very slow and long happening.

holy fuck i lold

Wow, shocking.

Good. Let the commiefornians drown.

This is now a post your dam image collection thread

Goys, be reminded that half of the fucking mountain is gone.

Spillway still not repaired.

Repair costs, from 200 mil USD are now 500 mil USD.

Whole california gov keeping this down, there is nothing about this in commiefornia news.

There are more dams like this.

This is the year with most rain since some 1980s records.

There is asbestos now in water because water washed out asbestos carrying rocks.

Spillway gates - lower structure - has visibly cracked in length over 2m vertical.

Unknown springs coming from dam.

Concrete barrier in dam has already cracked before and it was fixed with epoxy sealant.

This is one fucking disaster of planning and mainenance.
But never mind we put 2.000.000.000 for rapefugees yearly in commiefornia, but won't shell out 100.000.000 USD for the dam. It is like (they) wanted it to flood.

Never mind the whole dam maintenance is absofuckinglutely retarded, management is without brains and they are just there for paychecks. Nevermind noone will be held responsible, when this is the cause of clear lack of maintenance.

And thats all I've got other than actual pictures of the dam

Oroville is mostly republican. Makes you wonder …

They expect someone in the dam ruins, brother.

Yes! Water rises !

Cancer, here we go!
but because it's a slow developing disease, good luck tacing it back to this

kek