No More Kike Wars

Draft Our Daughters Episode 2: No More Wars for Israel

The kikes are about to get us into another war for greater israel unless we do something. And all these cuckservatives and boomer faggots who are just riding the bandwagon but know jack shit about politics will applaud everything Trump does no matter what. "It's muh 4D chess guys!" Fuck that. We've fought enough wars for these jew fucks. No more. It's time to break the conditioning and take our country back for real.

Now, more than ever we need to destroy "muh greatest ally" rhetoric and push the "Wars for Israel" narrative into the mainstream. NOTHING pisses the kikes off more than their agenda being flung out into the open for the goyim to see. So let's attack with a variation of our weaponized "Draft Our Daughters" memes, but with a goyish twist. These need to hit the point home that we're fighting all these wars for (((them))), sacrificing our sons and daughters for nothing. For the Jews.

Make memes like, "Draft Our Daughters, So They Don't Have To", "Send Our Girls to Syria, to Protect Theirs." You get the idea. Make them autistic as fuck, we need these to be brutal. Use minorities if you can too, it'll be easier to turn the blacks and hispanics against the Jews than these guilt-ridden white cucks.

I know this thread will get shilled hard, but we need to hammer this point home. The time is crucial, because we are on the verge of another pointless wear in the middle east. ""NO MORE KIKE WARS!""

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aWIE0PX1uXk
foodnotbombs.net/color_posters.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Not a bad idea
Something like "We ~~die~ fight in Syria so our girls can enjoy another Hanukah''

>We die fight in Syria so our girls children can enjoy another Hanukah
fixed

Some more autism.

Very good goyim, I like the autism. 14/14 stars

Here's a blank canvas if you want to use my template.

"We'll die for their right to have another Hanukkah"

I like the 4th, hits you immediately and then ends

I agree, I like that one too.
"Send Our Girls To Syria, So They Don't Have To."

Let's rotate that on different jew pics until we find one that makes it even more aggravating. They almost look white in the pic I used, if not for the jew candle.

002 is the best, 'So they don't have to' is short and blunt, anything with 'theirs' sounds sloppy in here

Keep pushing Trump's "America First" message. Shame the fucker into keeping his word. Getting involved in global conflicts =/= America First.

#3 is the best. The 4th almost implies that if the US doesn't send its girls then Israel will send the US girls.

Too obvious.

Try making it more subtle. It is too blatantly anti-semetic, the ADL and other anal retentive kike groups will pick up on this and run it against us so we can't use it against them twice.

Try something like "President Trump, send our girls to Syria, so they can be the role models they need.". With a bunch of muslim women.

We want to make this look like a democrat, liberal idea.

Good point.
This is good.
The goal, user, is to take away their power.
We absolutely must point to the obvious, which isn't obvious to many people–that we're fighting Israel's wars. It doesn't matter what they call us. The only power they have over us is shutting down discourse by calling us "anti-semetic." That will stop.

This thread already got archived on halfchan.
Kikes already scared.

reported

This is good user.
The goal is to highlight how all these wars, Iraq, Afghanistan, Syria, ect.. Are all for Israel.
So we're sending our children to die, so they don't have to.

Just ran it by my wife, she said that the last one was the most effective.

Happened to show her this while the "Red Pill" moment happened on "Total Recall" on IFC.

MEME-FUCKING-MAGIC.

Remember to #DRAFTOURDAUGHTERS lads

My own OC was deemed poor, kek.

oy vey, you got me.
I will admit, I do not have 100% bavarian phenotype.

nice reddit spacing

checked

my bad, it was this one

eat shit faggot, go watch Colbert with your boyfriend.

user, thank your wife.
And I like your play on the 14 words. "We must secure the existence of Israel, and a future for Jewish children.. At the expense of ours."
#DraftOurDaughters

this is Holla Forums not Holla Forums
you must have mixed boards in your shill script

Reported and Filtered.
Here's some Reddit Spacing Tm. for you nigger.

You have contributed nothing to this thread.

Nothing more than two sentences.

No reaction images or input.

Can't into paint/memes, sad.

THE GOYIM KNOW
(In autistically screeching)

you didn't filter shit, nigger

a shekel for this good goy, please

'So they don't have to' is the best, the rest are too long or use 'theirs' which is antagonizing to normies. You can't single out groups so bluntly yet.

Also use a less obvious and warm-hearted picture for the bottom, please.

suggestions? the idea is to contrast our daughters with theirs. jewgle images didn't have much to play with.

got you fam

Just meme-storming

We need a kike, not an indian, user.

straight outta the DNC. I like this.
Let's go with this theme. I'd like to make the Syria theme more obvious, as that's what is looming in the near future.

Sounds good, get it out boys

"If we don't fight wars for Israel, who will?"
"If we don't fight Israel's wars, who will?"

btw user, what font is this?
looks just like something from shillary's camp.

I was thinking about a pic with a female US soldier and something along the lines of
Problem is I can't seem to find any pics where they don't look like LARPing whores or retards.

Modified one I saw on Twitter.

Although instead of using DNC or Trump themes, I think we should go after kike organizations like AIPAC. Jews after all are in both parties and push for wars regardless what letter is next to their name. This campaign is going after the kikes.

Those are the whitest kikes I've ever seen. Late stage shape shifting is horrifying.

"6 million Jews died in the holocaust. How many of our daughters have died for them? Stop anti-Semitism today.Draft Our Daughters."

I just shooped the ISRAEL in there and slapped a kike flag on it.

This is from when we (yes I contributed) brain/memestormed the #DraftOurDaughters last year for Hillary

This was a powerful meme and really made some 18 year old female college freshmen publicly post on social media that "they are not for this type of feminism" and it caused a shitstorm.

This is another excellent opportunity know that we have shifted the Overton Window onto another dimension.

Pregnant wives of soldiers is effective too.

heres one

thank you for your service, goy.
your sacrifice in the great meme war will never be forgotten.

Maybe replace the bottom pic with this one. Make it less obvious

I prefer just
GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW
Fuck all that other shit

either low IQ, edgy teen or shill.
Disregarded.

Less obvious? that Family Menorah is near perfect.

Here's some kike summer camp pics. Effective

Truly

Different style. No kikes this time.

like it, effective

thanks, user.
making one with a black girl now. we can create tension between blacks and jews if we blow off slavery because of "muh 6 gorrillion."

Ideas for that dialogue?

Here's the first take on the holocaust > slavery angle.

Maybe a picture of a Slave ship, a JEWISH one - prominent. pointing west
A picture of an American Aircraft carrier pointing east

Picture of strongk independent black soldier

I can't use my words properly right now, but how about something like hinting at the fact that the kikes ran the slavetrade and "I've forgiven them and is fighting for them to not end up like my ancestors did"

Autistic as fuck. well memed, user. this could really work.

wew lad, aces

not bad, never be afraid to contribute.

Not directly related to Draft Our Daughters 2: Electic Jewgaloo, but contributing a rare merchant that is partially relevant.

Onto something here as well user.
I like the idea of brushing off the slave trade because, "the holocaust was a gorillion times worse."

that would make them very angry.

At the same time I don't want to shit up the thread with pure garbage.
Right now, I'm just trying to figure out how to set up a sentence and picture composition in a way so that it gives the viewer the illusion that they themselves made the connection to the kike problem, without it being easily missed.

checked

Alright, planning on making a thing…
Anyone got that list of countries the Jews have been kicked out of along with the years it happened?

I have this.

Jews kicked out :
19AD ——- Rome (Tiberius)
70 ———- Jerusalem
250 ——— Carthage
415 ——— Alexandria
554 ——— Diocese of Clement (France)
561 ——— Diocese of Uzzes (France)
612 ——— Visigoth Spain
642 ——— Visigoth Empire
855 ——— Italy
876 ——— Sens
1012 ———- Mainz
1182 ———- France
1182 ———- Germany
1276 ———- Upper Bavaria
1290 ———- England
1306 ———- France
1322 ———- France (again)
1348 ———- Switzerland
1349 ———- Hielbronn (Germany)
1349 ———- Saxony
1349 ———- Hungary
1360 ———- Hungary
1370 ———- Belgium
1380 ———- Slovakia
1388 ———- Strasbourg
1394 ———- Germany
1394 ———- France
1420 ———- Lyons
1421 ———- Austria
1424 ———- Fribourg
1424 ———- Zurich
1424 ———- Cologne
1432 ———- Savoy
1438 ———- Mainz
1439 ———- Augsburg
1442 ———- Netherlands
1444 ———- Netherlands
1446 ———- Bavaria
1453 ———- France
1453 ———- Breslau
1454 ———- Wurzburg
1462 ———- Mainz
1483 ———- Mainz
1484 ———- Warsaw
1485 ———- Vincenza (Italy)
1492 ———- Spain
1492 ———- Italy
1495 ———- Lithuania
1496 ———- Naples
1496 ———- Portugal
1498 ———- Nuremberg
1498 ———- Navarre
1510 ———- Brandenberg
1510 ———- Prussia
1514 ———- Strasbourg
1515 ———- Genoa
1519 ———- Regensburg
1533 ———- Naples
1541 ———- Naples
1542 ———- Prague & Bohemia
1550 ———- Genoa
1551 ———- Bavaria
1555 ———- Pesaro
1557 ———- Prague
1559 ———- Austria
1561 ———- Prague
1567 ———- Wurzburg
1569 ———- Papal States
1571 ———- Brandenburg
1582 ———- Netherlands
1582 ———- Hungary
1593 ———- Brandenburg, Austria
1597 ———- Cremona, Pavia & Lodi
1614 ———- Frankfort
1615 ———- Worms
1619 ———- Kiev
1648 ———- Ukraine
1648 ———- Poland
1649 ———- Hamburg
1654 ———- Little Russia (Beylorus)
1656 ———- Lithuania
1669 ———- Oran (North Africa)
1669 ———- Vienna
1670 ———- Vienna
1689 ———- France (Louis XIV – Black Code)
1689 ———- French region of North America
1712 ———- Sandomir
1727 ———- Russia
1738 ———- Wurtemburg
1740 ———- Little Russia (Beylorus)
1744 ———- Prague, Bohemia
1744 ———- Slovakia
1744 ———- Livonia
1745 ———- Moravia
1753 ———- Kovad (Lithuania)
1761 ———- Bordeaux
1772 ———- Pale of Settlement (Poland/Russia)
1775 ———- Warsaw
1789 ———- Alcace
1804 ———- Villages in Russia
1808 ———- Villages & Countrysides (Russia)
1815 ———- Lubeck & Bremen
1815 ———- Franconia, Swabia & Bavaria
1820 ———- Bremen
1843 ———- Russian Border Austria & Prussia
1855 ———- Coro, Venezuela
1862 ———- U.S. Area under Grant’s Jurisdiction
1866 ———- Galatz, Romania
1880s ———-Russia
1891 ———- Moscow
1907 ———- Vladivostok, Russia
1919 ———- Bavaria (foreign born Jews)
1938-45——–Nazi Controlled Areas
1948 ———- Arab Countries
1969 ———- Poland
1965-1989 — Romania (Ceausescu “sale of jews”)

Doing God's work user. wew

Most complete list of the parasitic jews, and some memes from the first DoD Operation

And some misc for inspiration. A graph in the style of the last one showing the losses of (((our greatest ally))) compared to ours in various old and current wars could hit a sweet-spot.

I've had something else come up, so I'm going to have to put this off for a bit.
Just quickly though, the idea I was going for is a video with sad background music. Something like:
youtube.com/watch?v=aWIE0PX1uXk (first result for sad music on Jewtube)

The idea is to induce Anti-Israel sentiment into normalfags and the delusional fucks in leftist movements (make the anti-israelian sentiment known as the compassionate, caring one).

We're already having success hitting chan demographics. I figure we need to expand so that everyone knows about (((them))).

die for israel template

If you want a "die for isreal" style meme, why not show the reasons why isreali defence force cowards require the goy to do all their fighting for them.

IDF kikes are only brave when facing a disarmed and destitute people's children or elderly women armed with no more than stones found on the ground while the IDF is armed to the teeth with US tax dollar funded latest advanced Hi-Tech weaponry.

They are born cowards and literally shit and piss themselves when faced with any opposition armed with more than a stone.

That's why they need goy golem, to fight and die for isreal.

No copy paste, but you might find something that pay off (sourced list in the making).

Just a note, the one thing that upsets every single jew, whether left/right/religiously devout or atheist is the very mention of the IDF being the most cowardly army on Earth.

A couple templates for you guys. I used Bebas Kai font on my attempt. I also uploaded the logo with transparency in another thread but posting here for visibility

hahaahha
marvellous

is it this?

I thinks is kind of a universal pride thing, a good softspot.
Like how burgers hate when you tell them they're losing men to people they trained. Or in my country when I remind people that the "Elite" forces were the only military branch to run away like cowards when the Germans came in WW2. Not saying they should've fought the good guys, but they could've peacefully surrendered like the normal Army did in the end, instead of pissing themselves and running

What is it with Jew's obsessions with triangles? The jewish solomon symbol or whatever the fuck is of two triangles intersecting. The plans for (((greater israel))) end up forming a triangular shape, etc.

haha!

Not to mention the pyramids used in the mason/illuminati symbolism.

It is because they suck at drawing round circles (or swastikas)

dump

It's all geometric and shape symbolism, the triangle, the hexagon, the nonagon, 3,6,9, the circle intersecting creating vesica piscis, many others, they are used in esoteric symbolism to represent various ideas. The triangle is simplest shape, made of the least possible sides and can thereby be considered the most stable and most capable shape, it can create all the others. There is definitely a lot of depth to the ideas, if you know what you are looking for you will find them inserted everywhere into their (((art))) etc

Why don't we fucking post on cuckchan ? Let's try redpill the faggots. They're a million times bigger than Holla Forums. I just don't see the point bitching on here when we can post this useful information on 4chan.

I hate the sight of the American flag. Modern American patriotism is an absolute joke. People pretending like they have something to be proud while White people are being murdered daily in the streets. Many veterans believe we owe them something for “protecting our way of life” or “protecting our freedom”. But I'm not sure what way of life they are talking about. How about we protect the White race and stop fighting for the jews. I will say this though, I myself would have rather lived in 1940’s American than Nazi Germany, and no this is not ignorance speaking, it is just my opinion. So I don't blame the veterans of any wars up until after Vietnam, because at least they had an American to be proud of and fight for

Would the kikes have taken control of Saturn somehow, or is Satan just messing with the universe?

It's probably their version of meme magick. Honestly I don't have a good explanation for it.

OP is a faggot and traitor.
That said, controlling the opposition is always fun. Better target, Food Not Bombs! Once Food Not Bombs says "No more war for israel" it's two days from mainstream. Coopt their posters instead.

FFS the kikes FEAR Saturn! They have no control of it, their fucking name for "adversary" is from Saturn, ya know, Satan, the yid pronouncianciation. Saturn was the principal god of the Capitol of Rome at the time of the war between Rome and Carthage. Carthage was a state controlled by fucking Molech worshippers and a haven for kikery and mycegenation. After the fall of Carghage, the Romans followed them back to Jewrusalem and destroyed the temples of the Cohen Gadol (molech priests who ran Israel), cut down their olive trees, salted their fields, and left them with nothing but one piece f a shitty wall remaining… and the kikes STILL wail and cry at that wall! In the name of SATURN!

Another note, the kikes draw circles and lines around the gods of their enemies thinking that protects them from them or gives them control. Look at the seals of solomon for proof.

that's some weaponized shit right there, user. well done.
What hashtags do you goys propose we use to get these on social media with?
These would probably do really well in lefty pro-palestine circles. So hijacking normie tags would be a good idea as well.

They'd work better with less white girls. You need "diversity" that is, mutts and mongrels. If you can tell what race they are, it's no good.

This is hilarious.

there's some good shit itt.

kek'd

never use any that can be mistaken for attractive while looking like jews. that's jidf territory. and no khazar milkers

Your double dubs confirm. My apologies. Khazar milkers are definitely in the realm of black magick.

Use spick-nigger mixes.

Glorious work lads. I'll contribute to this effort later.

Our meme stockpiles have to be back at full capacity. In fact, more storage space and investments in R&D is required for the next war. Holla Forums must always have the most advanced tactical memes to fight the globalists.

#NoMoreJewWars

Gay

Compassion truly is the white man's greatest weakness. Good thing he is driven to a point where he might finally overcome it.

One could easily post anti-war & anti-israel messages on liberal hellholes "because Trump supports it". Yet another crack in the matrix.

The #DraftOurDaughters meme during the campaign was legendary but that betafag "heros husband" takes the cake.

All this compassion will end when jews openly admit to torturing and killing one single white kid.

Not sure we'll see the day where they admit anything. Breaking the link between boomers fawning over israel is key though.

I'll second that I also like the 4th, however, it makes me wonder if super average normal people (retards) would even pick up on the kike connection.

This is what I mean in my previous post.

I'm thinking most people with ADD wouldn't even catch on that they are jews and would just mistake it for white people.

it could go either way. On one hand it's more deniable plus other people are more likely to go along with it and spread it unironically, on the other it makes them look huwhite.

The whites-as-jews stock photos may have more memetic potential than we thought. they may be jews, I assume they're just whoever showed up to model that day

Could always enhance their natural (((features))) with a bit of photoshop magic.

how's this? do jew like it?

well done

TOP FUCKING KEK

Although, with authentic kikes - the nose is already there, see this pic

The third one where the kike is holding the microphone - the sun is highlighting his semetic assets.

That first one is clearly inaccurate. What were you thinking with that last line?

Doing Thor's work user

underrated as fuck.

Requesting a template WITH
XDraftOurDaughters
AIPAC

BUT
missing the sentence at the bottom, want to try a few things
"WE ARE ISRAEL'S SHIELD"
"OUR DIVERSITY IS ISRAEL'S SHIELD"
"TOGETHER WE ARE STRONGER FOR ISRAEL"
"CATTLE CARS, NOT ON OUR WATCH"
(which is ironic because they are goys and being shipped in an air cattle plane to fight for kikes)
WE WILL DIE FOR ISRAEL IF OUR MEN WON'T
DIVERSITY IS ISRAEL'S STRENGTH
"JUDEO-CHRISTIAN VALUE MEANS WE ALL FIGHT FOR ISRAEL, ALWAYS AND FOREVER"
"FROM WASHINGTON TO TEL-AVIV
YES WE CAN"
"THE NATION OF ISRAEL NEEDS US"

That source doesn't exist. Do you have another?

Love your autism fam, well done.

top kek at the kike twins, I thought there was a glitch in the matrix for a minute

checked
the font is Bebas Kai

Get a better stock photo. Idk why some faggot photographers have people use the mandarin collar on the ACUs

Ahhhh, another "Ideas Guy". Just a complaint/critique and offering NO solutions.

Real low energy, you should try cuckchan or reddit, maybe the teenagers there will feel some need to listen to you, for some reason.

Cause, you know, the collar is the most important thing we are working on here, faggot.

ITT: Jews playing 14D chess. Making cattles make all the memes for them. Noice!

Nonsense. This meme supports our greatest ally in the Middle East, Israel, and encourages female empowerment. How could it possibly be criticized?

A wild shill appears.

How can (((They))) not be afraid? Multiple anons across all age groups building on their SUCCESSFUL campaign against Hillary/professional pundits/Marketing/Publicists and using it against Kikes to stop American deaths fighting for Israel land and jewish profit?

Right?

I mean, it's not like we haven't been winning for 15 months with no end it sight to the decline of the Kosher Hegemony, right?

Eat shit heeb

"Tuck in those lips you want them to get shot off?"

This is very good. I'd suggest dropping the "President Trump" part and just put #DraftOurDaughters

Careful with this angle. You'd be surprised how many soldiers piss or shit themselves in combat. It's not talked about, but this would not win points with anyone who has "been there."

I have no artistic skills, but for those who do Food Not Bombs posters and drawings are available here: foodnotbombs.net/color_posters.html

Would racemix/10

The post.

Eat shit kike. As someone who has Combat Zone experience, your nuts will climb into your belly and adrenaline will cause you to bust some ass, but no military member I ever worked with soiled themselves.

How many Israeli Combat Controllers are there again? 10? 20? You outsource the real scary work you cowardly kikes.

Once again, you can't see the horse past the carriage. This is memetic Jiu Jitsu to infiltrate the Lefty crowd.
Their little brains tell their little fingers to spread this shit on social media so the can be the first to virtue signal with the freshest dank may mays.
It hits 200 shitlibs and maybe 5 will actually use some critical thinking skills and wonder

And the seed is planted. We use the leftists against each other with the ultimate goal to use our current enemy against Our Greatest Enemy.

(checked)
Pic related comes to mind.

Here are some kike pictures.

Nothing like using white people to make stock photos of snip-dicks. I can't imagine a crueler fate than having the jewish covenant etched into your flesh against your will.

All those fetishes are jew-tier, if not worse.

And some US soldiers.

Here's a bigger image, user.

What?

You really shouldn't want to know…

good

i made an attempt

SIX GORILLION, GOY!

Bumping this subversive anti-kike thread

Nice try, Chaim, but I won't make propaganda that makes kikes look like Europeans.

We'll die for Israel, so they don't have to. #DraftOurDaughters #DraftOurWives #DraftOurGirlfriends

Europe will murder the yanks after the WWIII for revenge. I can't edit on into the picture.

I'll meme this up in a sec. Top level.

Uh, wow….

up