MAJOR FUCKING FIND ON SETH RICH

Listen, two men were killed in South Carolina ONE DAY after Seth Rich Killed in a dbl homicide.
Dbl homicide here
myrtlebeachonline.com/news/local/crime/article89158707.html
Obituary confirming one was a Hillary Aide here:
archive.is/pB7BX
This Mexican was a Clinton Staffer murdered in July in a double homicide. I was dropped a tip on Twitter that they may perhaps be Seth's would be killers (but Seth obviously survived the attack and died later in the hospita) holy shit and they were killed to keep it quiet
So two people, one of whom worked for Hillary Clinton get murdered in a double homicide just 7 hours from DC where Seth was killed just one day after Seth was killed? You mean to tell me a woman was a Presidential Candidate and her Staffer was killed in a double homicide and this wasn't national fucking news?
Theory: This was the hired hitmen to kill Seth. They did a sloppy job which is why Seth didn't die until he got to the hospital.
Then HRC or the DNC had them both whacked to keep them quiet.
WHY THE FUCK DIDN'T THE NATIONAL MEDIA REPORT THIS?
Shits fucked anons.
Shills are raiding the sticky trying to discredit this and on twatter too dig dig dig

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/126406003

archive.is/pB7BX
archive.is/b4fit
nbcwashington.com/news/local/Man-Shot-Killed-in-Northwest-DC-386316391.html
m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009809372835&_rdr
web.archive.org/web/20170301063949/http://gunmemorial.org/2016/07/11/rafael-aguilar
archive.is/N92nB
snopes.com/?s=DC apartment explosion
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Enrique
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Hmph. Have a bump for visability I spose. Im gonna get some sleep.

capped in case this gets memory holed

Rafael Aguilar's dox (insofar as a dead person's dox can be useful)

14 Ocean Blvd, Surfside Beach, SC 29575

Relatives: Jessica N Reeves (33), Valda L Reeves (69), Rachel Reeves (31).

I posted this elsewhere too anons need all the autists we can find and a few anons made some great points. There is a Van the two were found dead in. If true and we can find images of the Van Freedom of Information Act would allow us to access DC footage. If we can place the Van then fucking bingo

How are they even remotely connected? Did they flee DC after Rich's death?

Did they find guns in their place? Nah, they probably got rid of them?

Ask more questions.

The van they died in, plate looks like LGL 344. NYPD has license plate readers, how long do they store the information?

The timing here is suspicious af. Most suspicious, though, is that it was not widely reported. They were clearly trying to keep a lid on it. Neither of the victims were white, either, so we can rule out the usual excuse for the media suppressing a homicide report. Point of fact is this reeks of coverup.

Here's the cuckchan thread I can't bear all that cancer from the fucking shills
boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/126406003

Holy shit

Forever. Storage is cheap enough today that nothing gets deleted anymore. If someone says something is deleted, it's a major red flag.

Where'd you find this

myrtlebeachonline.com/news/local/crime/article92008452.html

Need to find a SOLID connection to Hillary from this spic

The guy Rafael Aguilar died with

We need to know more about this guy, how close were they to the Clinton?

Find their Facebook and social media.

We need any connection to the campaign. Something solid

This seems to be an old address. He had another in Myrtle Beach.

some Dreaded-Hacker-Known-As-Holla Forums needs to delicately massage some data out of the traffic computar systems of the place where and the few hours before and after Seth was killed

>archive.is/pB7BX

The route from location of Seth Rich's murder to the location of the double homicide.

2100 Flagler Pl NW, Washington, DC 20001, USA to 4503 Socastee Blvd, Myrtle Beach, SC 29588, USA.

That's not enough though need more

The timing is about right for stopping for rest or food or whatever

lol expand the image

One of the people on his friends list is literally named Kike

Counting down before thread gets purged

also pls no bulli for win10

Scanning through Facebook profile.

That South Carolina plate is now on a different vehicle, according to carfax - 2004 FORD EXPLORER XLT/XLT SPT/NBX

that means the fake plates are probably the one they were wearing if/when they commited some hypothetical crime elsewhere
we really need someone to search traffic databases

Try asking his friends if he was in Washington D.C. the day before he was murdered.

I'm trying on my end.

archive.is/tdNOE (Rafael)
archive.is/b4fit (Caramello)

Your "source" on Rafael being a Clinton aide was already debunked as being highly untrustworthy.
You're not only an idiot but a sperg to boot.

The archive link looks original. Would somebody just go on the internet and fabricate evidence like that?

unless of course the plate was reattributed to another vehicle after the car with the two dead guys was impounded/taken/repurposed by the cops
…
if they have the right to do that so quickly after homicides…
if they don't, then it's theft by a corrupt local agency, or weird management for the purpose of black ops or whatever

I'm not so sure.

nbcwashington.com/news/local/Man-Shot-Killed-in-Northwest-DC-386316391.html
This says that witness Mike Mueller heard gunshots at 4:19am.

This says Raul Denis of the Horry County Police said someone called about the man laying beside the van around 7 a.m.

That wouldn't allow time for the killers drive 7 hours from DC. I was under the impression Seth was shot earlier in the morning, and was pronounced dead until around 4am. Could be wrong though. Either way, I don't trust NBC and am looking for another source to confirm time of shooting.

ANYONE HAVE A SPOKEO OR WANT TO LEND ME $15

WOULD PAY BUT BROKE

According to the article they lived in Myrtle Beach area. They were found dead approximately 27 hours after the police were first alerted to the situation with Seth Rich. Wonder if they were killed when they went to collect payment for the deed. One of them being found outside near the van with the other inside in the passenger seat implies to me that maybe the driver got out to talk to someone when he was killed, perhaps to say collect a payment/negotiate?

Read the bottom of that article. It says
So they didn't own it

Lololol please I needed the laugh

Of course not, you don't drive a vehicle that's actually yours to pickup a hit payment. You borrow one from a dumb friend.

Well they are Mexican. Likely not intelligent subhumans

m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009809372835&_rdr

Here's the first Spics fagbook

This is one of many reasons why you should never work for the Jews. Back-stabbing is par for the course.

They probably didn't know who they were working for. Its not like Israel or the DNC hotline called up a couple spics asking for a hit squad.

It would be likely that they would have an extensive criminal record if they did the deed. They may also know something if there is a connection.

Bump for (((coincidence))), this thread is being slid

Where's the evidence that these two were Clinton "staffers"?
In fact, what do you mean by "staffer"?
If "staffer" means "volunteer" then there's literally nothing to see here. Non-Whites get killed in gang and drug violence all the time, and jobless shitskins were prolific Hillary volunteers during the election.
The chance of someone that tangentially related to Clinton being killed around the same time as Rich was probably smaller.

*greater, than it was of none of these non-Whites with gang links and who were campaigning for more gibs, ending up in some kind of fatal strife over the spoils of a drug turf, a prostitution ring, a robbery.

If you work at all unfortunately you work for the Jews

bump

Oldest archive has no such info.

web.archive.org/web/20170301063949/http://gunmemorial.org/2016/07/11/rafael-aguilar

Well, if we destroy the world and all life on it, then nobody can work for the Jews.

It is perfectly possible to make a living without benefitting the jew not my case, dammit

No way.

I give this is 5% chance of these guys being the killers of Seth Rich. But if they did use trash like for it, you can be sure they would kill them right away.

Also, in what way was one of them a staffer and was he really a staffer or is it faked by a kike shill?

It makes sense they would use their pets to do their bidding and then exterminate them. We all know the DNC is responsible for Rich's death.

at least you're using tor

Same person? The ages match.

archive.is/N92nB

This is pretty standard practice. This is why they never use good hitmen for political hits, the pro's know they'll be the next target after their job is done, if the target is high profile.

Wew lads bamp

Bump

bump

the clinton aid probably hired this guy to do it

This conspiracy theory has already been debunked. You fucking Drumpftards are hilarious.

Bump go back to your safespace cocksucker

God's work, user.

I have a good feeling about this lead. Use your glorious autism fellas!

Anybody wanna play reporter and reach out to Rachel and Jessica for some quotes?

REMINDER: There's a huge reward for info leading to an arrest

Bump

Debunked already see sticky. This info originated on a George Webb video and is unsourced. If you trust Webb you're retarded.

What is Webb doing?

who's IP is that

Don't forget about the 'kratom od' staffer. If not connected, quite a coincidence. Rate of attrition is amazing.

This the slide target?

I saw this story on an obscure website aug '16. It didn't seem too interesting except for the lack of details and the fact that it seemed to get "debunked" by Two Liberals and a Cat hours after the incident before anyone was even reporting the story.

see first result:
snopes.com/?s=DC apartment explosion

Someone please archive as I can't at the moment.

Maybe a dead end but it just struck me as odd at the time and it popped back in my mind

And the connection is where?

Oddly report of this event include undisclosed "missing people"

Prob nothing but I couldnt not post it just in case

Have a bump user.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Enrique
Kike in spanish is pronounced "KEE-keh" and has no jewish connotation at all.

I don't see it but okay!

Looks like it.

this is bump worthy

You guys are underestimating just how often non-whites kill each other in SC. Two mexicans turning up dead in a shithole parking lot would not even make the statewide news.

My guess would be cartel gang related, and not Seth Rich related. They look like MS13 muscle thugs.

Get back to SEIU snooping, I think that is where the money shot will be.