Jared Kushner: The Thread

Well anons, I for one cannot believe there is no thread on Jared Kushner.
We all know he is a jew and he holds an uncomfortable amount of influence.
Who is he and how is he connected are the questions that you should ask.
I have a start here, but I'm sure there is more.

Jared Kushner's Rise to Unimaginable Power
nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2017/01/jared-kushner-trump-administration-power.html

In Jared Kushner, Trump finds a Kindred Spirit
politico.com/story/2016/11/who-is-jared-kushner-231592

Is Jared Kushner the 'Court Jew' of Donald Trump's Realm?
forward.com/opinion/345183/is-jared-kushner-the-court-jew-of-donald-trumps-realm/

Kushner's Privileged Status stokes Resentment in White House
politico.com/story/2017/04/jared-kushner-white-house-influence-236758

Jared Kushner, Trump's Son-in-Law, is Cleared to Serve as Adviser
nytimes.com/2017/01/21/us/politics/donald-trump-jared-kushner-justice-department.html

Son-in-Law Jared Kushner poised to wield Clout in Trump Presidency
reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-kushner-profile-idUSKBN13A2QZ

In Trump's Orbit, Jewish Son-in-Law expected to stay a Power Center
timesofisrael.com/in-trumps-orbit-jewish-son-in-law-expected-to-stay-a-power-center/

Jared Kushner may work around Nepotism Rules by giving Trump Free Advice
jta.org/2016/11/15/news-opinion/politics/jared-kushner-may-work-around-nepotism-rules-by-giving-trump-unpaid-advice

Kushner has a Singular and Almost Untouchable Role in Trump's White House
washingtonpost.com/politics/kushner-has-a-singular-and-almost-untouchable-role-in-trumps-white-house/2017/04/03/df4e7cf8-1897-11e7-855e-4824bbb5d748_story.html

The Jewish In-Law in the Trump Inner Circle: Jared Kushner's Steadying Hand
nytimes.com/2016/11/20/us/politics/jared-kushner-donald-trump.html

During Trump Transition, Foreign Policy Matters relayed through Jared Kushner
jta.org/2017/01/08/news-opinion/politics/report-during-trump-transition-foreign-policy-matters-relayed-through-jared-kushner

Is Jared Kushner on the Verge of becoming Donald Trump's 'De Facto President'?
forward.com/news/355360/is-jared-kushner-on-the-verge-of-becoming-donald-trumps-de-facto-president/

For Trump Son-in-Law and Confidant Jared Kushner, a Long History of Fierce Loyalty
washingtonpost.com/politics/in-fathers-scandal-the-genesis-of-jared-kushners-unflinching-loyalty/2016/11/27/1e9497ba-b378-11e6-840f-e3ebab6bcdd3_story.html

Jared Kushner's Rise to Power: How the Son of a Scandalous Billionaire became Trump's Man Behind the Curtain
haaretz.com/world-news/u-s-election-2016/.premium-1.755140

Inside the Kushner Channel to China
washingtonpost.com/opinions/global-opinions/inside-the-kushner-channel-to-china/2017/04/02/d1a960c6-164f-11e7-833c-503e1f6394c9_story.html

China Learns How to Get Trump's Ear: Through Jared Kushner
nytimes.com/2017/04/02/us/politics/trump-china-jared-kushner.html

Jared Kushner, a Trump In-Law and Adviser, Chases a Chinese Deal
nytimes.com/2017/01/07/us/politics/jared-kushner-trump-business.html

Kushners, Trump In-Laws, weigh $400 Million Deal with Chinese Firm
nytimes.com/2017/03/14/nyregion/kushner-companies-anbang-insurance-group.html

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Renaissance_Technologies
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_Harris_Simons
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diana_Mercer
corporationwiki.com/p/2egk9q/mcmahon-ventures-llc
linkedin.com/in/diane-mcmahon-48947957
marycumminsrealestatemarycummins.blogspot.com/2014/12/geoffrey-palmer-gh-palmer-associates.html
seattletimes.com/seattle-news/ceo-makes-fiery-emails-about-muslims-part-of-the-workday/
namespedia.com/details/Zieve
investopedia.com/articles/investing/033116/top-10-corporate-contributors-trump-campaign.asp#ixzz4hkHDoUDX
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Thought I heard a story the past couple days saying that Trump and Kushner aren't speaking or mad at each other or somthing. Maybe someone can find the link. Hope its true, we need to meme the kikes out.

kek

Perhaps you see my issue.
(((the media))) along with McCain and Graham have been singing the praises of Yael and Jared Kushner and that alone is enough to bother me.

what once was a cry over nepotism has been not only silenced, the media approves wholeheartedly now

His father certainly seems to be a connected character, The (((Kushners))) have been well connected but very little is known about them.
They remind me of the (((Pritzkers))) in many ways.

well considering the current playbook of the left is to divide and conquer by playing off anti semitism that would be directed at kushner, I'm surprised too. It's the same shit they tried to do to Sanders for Hillary.

How did that work out for Hillary btw?

So are you inferring that, since I do not approve of this kike, that I am somehow shilling for someone?
What am I dividing? I'm calling out a kike.

where the fuck do you think you are, faggot?

to be clear, I was an active part of the trump push. pics related are just some of my oc.

However, I have a problem. I am not a yes-man.

Trump is surrounded by kikes making the decisions. Jared is one, Trump has delegated much authority to him, and we must do what we can to check this.

the jew conquers you by infiltration, are you retarded?

I'm amazed by the apparent lack of interest.
I can only hope anons are actively reading the linked material

We are in danger of becoming the United States of Israel.
They own most of our politicians.
They own our media, tech companies and banking systems.
The best thing we can do is to continue to bring this into the light.
Jared Kushner could easily work with his fellow kikes in subversion.

Yeah and concentration camps are in full swing with a thousand kikes being ovened a day.

It's been a little over 100 days, Trump has 30 years worth of Poz to push back. What the fuck do you want???? He's not Emperor, he's President you low effort shill nigger.

ok faggot…
This shouldnt be a fucking hugbox user

The agenda to take over the middle east and expand greater israel is playing out aggressively as planned.

Kushner is flying under the radar.
The (((media))) knows he's on their side.
He has business deals involving israel.

linkis.com/www.reuters.com/arti/FfYKE

forward.com/news/356077/kushner-foundation-bankrolls-radical-jewish-west-bank-settlers/

jta.org/2017/02/13/news-opinion/politics/when-netanyahu-slept-at-the-kushners-and-other-media-tales-of-trumps-jewish-confidantes

forward.com/news/359482/kushner-foundation-gives-342k-to-chabad-still-surprised-about-jared-and-iva/

forward.com/news/358968/ivanka-trump-and-jared-kushner-pick-55m-home-and-chabad-synagogue-in-washin/

haaretz.com/us-news/.premium-1.763923

I find it amazing that despite their massive reach and ownership over large parts of America, they simply cannot do anything truly productive.

wewlad, thats all I needed to read of your thread

We've definitely reached a tipping point. The fact that the Kushners are family friends with the Netanyahus is extremely alarming. The Israel lobby has always been a problem but this seems next-level. Here we have a foreign head of state with a direct line to the inner workings of the White House influencing our president.

I'm not sure what the fuck we can do about other than keep digging. The fact that he's been given so many job titles at the White House gives me hope he'll get in over his head and be made a scapegoat for some major scandal.

user…

Precisely. Trump is using ISIS as a boogeyman.
This is a known kike plot.
So why?

If there ever were a "muh russia" angle, it would be Kushner.
That alone could bury Trump and ought to have even the most brainless sycophant a bit concerned.

I have a feeling that if people continue to point out Trump is playing puppet for Jared Kushner's agenda when certain (((policies))) emerge, it would cause their relationship to reach a breaking point. I assume Kushner is playing on Trump's ego to fulfill his ideas, so fight fire with fire. At the very least it would hinder Kushner's influence as he would have to distant himself from Trump.

However there is one problem, if Kushner does hold a lot of influence and provide a lot of information to Trump, losing him would consequentially lead the administration into chaos (as they likely engineered a contingency plan to have it play out like this). So it's not just a matter of diminishing Kushner's influence, but ensuring a suitable replacement is found quickly.

There is none, and you're not getting it. We just need to burn it down. Purge Kushner, tear the entire thing into chaos and let the entire thing fall into ashes. It's filth, it cannot be fixed. Every time we try, the kikes ruin it.

Destroy this world. Let nothing take it's place.

Ashes and Echoes

You forget where you are

You're trying to preach to low IQ goys.
trumpniggers

Go back to TRS.

I mean they can't make anything. Their tech companies are only valuable because they are traded, banking and speculation are just parasitism, while the media is a juggernaut that is the only thing that keeps America together under blatant propaganda that people willingly return to because they love big brother.

And that's why all life should die.

Mines better

which is why our job is in spreading truths that serve to counter their propaganda in order to establish chaos among their cattle

checks out, filtered schlomo

You can try. Watch what happens.

Check this out. I'm right and you know it.

Life is the source of all problems, the source of all errors. The prevention of error is greater than the correction of error. I'm not a Jew and you know it.

Ashes and Echoes

Hate to break it to you but 2/3s of Christians are fucking retarded 99% of boomers are hopeless and 100% of niggers will never understand

>arguing with low IQ trumpniggers

sure thing faggot, see you at the wall when king kike kisses that wall

user, are you implying that you do not wish redpills propagated to the cattle

I see. I suppose you are also quite tired. Perhaps we should do nothing. Maybe a nap.
Is that where you're going with your defeatism?

ASSHOLES AND GECKOS
you're a big guy Mr Erections

Definitely agreed. Our people need to wake up to the fact they are not cattle to be lead to the slaughterhouse but foolish people on their hands and knees.

This is a weird thread, notice the amount of demoralization shilling?

(checked)
Mines better

(waste of dubs)

Whatever. I'm saying what I think. Deal with it.

I'm not shilling, I'm merely reminding you that Thou Art Mortal.

Try and lead people. Watch what happens. Try and wake them up. Watch what happens. Try and fight back. Watch what happens. Try and oust Kushner. Watch what happens.

I'm right and you know it. While it's the right thing to do, the only thing to do; it will not give us anyhting good.

We exist in a world of misery. A place of punishment.

Ashes and Echoes

Nigger is me
Fuck off faggot this is Holla Forums not a suck my cock all day long hugbox

assholes and CIA niggers

Not at all. Try it. Watch what happens. Dispense away. See how far you get. Come back here and post about it if you can.

Wew lad. I didn't know mods had to hop IP's just to meme ineffectively!

But I'm right and you know it. Watch what happens.

I have, yes. There are rumors that since Kushner is quite close with the tech community, there may be more shills than just ctr/shareblue. For instance, this cuckchan mod who works at Kushners observer.

Wew lad. I wonder if he's Jewish?

Heres Kushner with the CEO of Instagram.
He brought Peter Thiel into the Trump camp and organized the meeting with Silicon Valley CEOs.

So if we burn down Theil and his faggot friends, maybe we have an angle?

I never said ignore it. Chase it down. Watch what happens.

And hubris should be avoided at all costs, however, you're either a schizo or a shill.
Literally the only reason that we've lost anything is because we haven't even begun to fight. Your post is exactly why they are winning, you people want everyone to ignore that the emperor has no clothes. A bunch of dopes with internet connections have turned the tide of the culture war with jokes and you claim that we can't win.

And then theres this.

(checked)
Dr Pavel I'm Aristotle's soft erections

I've never hidden my mental illness. But like I said, go ahead. Try it. Watch what happens. I'm not wanting people to ignore anything. Spread it as far as you can. Watch what happens. How am I pushing you from showing this to people by expressing doubt?

I claim we can't win because it will never move further. Watch what happens.

Whatever. Watch what happens.

If hard times make strong men, and strong men make good times, that then make weak men, who make hard times; why don't the strong men just make all times hard times or kill everyone alive so that there are no weak men ever again?

Why does nobody think ahead?

AND AGAIN

I never said, just let it happen.

I said: Watch what happens. Try it. Watch what happens. Push this information. Watch what happens. Try to oust Kushner. Watch what happens. Try to stop the Jews. Watch what happens.

We will all burn in Nuclear Fire. Sooner, or later; it matters not.

Ashes and Echoes

And I thought Peter Thiel was /ourguy/ and a based nationalist Bilderberg sodomite.

Methinks he doth protest too much

pic 1 What Holla Forums knows to be true, pic 2 what is most likely true and Holla Forums doesn't want to believe even if it is

settle down spastic

What? Yaels mischlings?
I have accepted this fact.

Nobody is based. Everyone is filth.

I never said blow up a federal building. I'm just saying that if these strong men were worth a damn or cared, they'd never allow life to crop up again so that hard times would never come again. Permanent solutions are the best solutions. Everything else is a bullshit half measure.

Again: If there were no life, there would be no problems.

Are you prepared to accept that? Can you meet me here?

No. I will never settle down. I will scream until someone kills me for me. I will scream until the bombs drop.

I'm right and you know it. Everything is shit and you know it.

Ashes and Echoes

No, Ivanka Donald Jr. and Eric are all Jews without a doubt

yes, I concur, we are all going to die.
until then, I intend to be a thorn in the kikes paws.

Donald Trump be like:

I'M A SLAVVVVVVVEEEE… FOR JEWS

Sublime shillposting. 10/10, you deserve $0.05 a post.

I am also a bit uncomfortable with the tour of saudi israel followed by the jew occupied land of palestine
It serves no benefit to White America.

I wonder if Trump has a red beard?
It'd be hilarious to one day have a leader with a red beard visit the Muslims because they'd view that guy as a holy man because all they can do is dye their beards red while he was born that way.

pottery

we have IDs here kike

Wow it all true.
I read the article the dude isn't hating on 4/pol/ though, he's sort of agreeing with them.

Is Jay hinting at naming the Jew in the article? I guess that would be based on what you think he thinks "Holla Forums is always right" literally means.

This is so bad shilling

My fucking god

Didn't realize it was pajeet posting hour.

Yeah really well done……good one.

SHIT was pretty funny

What would be more alarming is if a new arms deal is announced with Israel in the coming days.

Never said any of that nigger. Watch what happens.

I will not settle down until the Bombs drop. Do you get it yet?

Your whole schtick is being a whiny bitch bending over for Tikkun Olam, schlmo. You're a huge fucking kike.

Go ahead. Watch what happens. There is no thorn. There is only Eternal Misery.

(Waste of dubs)

Just because the Jews have a word doesn't mean that it's the same thing, retard.

The world is shit and you know it. Watch what happens. Why do the Jews exist if the world isn't shit to begin with?

You already know it has been. What else could possibly happen? Good things don't exist, user.

(Wasted dubs)

There will be no more benefit to white america. Ever again. We are doomed. Watch what happens.

Well? Isn't it?

I've been like this my entire life. I'm an apocalyptic person. The world has always been this way as far as I can remember. That's why it shouldn't exist.

What are you talking about? There are dozens of threads about Kushner.

Here is something supporters need to understand before telling the President what he can or cannot do.

Ivanka and Jared are family and well connected in all the right circles that could destroy Trump. They have a lot of dirt on his business and the campaign. Publicly humilating them is not an option. A move like that could backfire horribly and bring to light many things that should remain private.

For the time being it's wiser to keep them at arm's length but neutralize their influence until he's safe enough to kick them out for good.

That being said, I believe Jared's time is running out. If rumors are true, Trump has caught all the leakers with their pants down and the WH staff will be reshaped. Apparently a lot of people from the campaign will come back and that will give Bannon's faction a huge boost.

Mind you, kBarbie and Ken will never be completely out of the picture but at least they won't have any substantial power. Once that happens the kikes will probably berate them to oblivion and they will have to find a new hobby.

Unlikely. There's been endless parades of doomsayers throughout history, and not one of them has been right yet. Chances are you're no different from them.

You can take solace in the fact that when you eventually die, your kike brain problems and this world won't exist for you any longer. Perfectly normal death is much more likely than nuclear apocalypse.

And those reasons are why nobody can be trusted and everything is shit.

We don't have time for games.

I remember shortly after the election any post about any of Trump's business dealings someone would post similarly to you, the last one I recall was someone saying
And other equally stupid kikey distractions like that, and yes as childish as what I just quoted.
All to create an illusion of Kushner being the beta, yet everything ever written will tell you he's a giga-kike linked to Netanyahu and mossad, business links to Soros and the whole gefilte chain of destruction normally associated with JWO kikes.

America as the present day superpower of the West is in its last days, all the defence and protection of the JWO you see on these boards lately of the jew-O-con cabal that have hijacked America on here is dangerous for all of us.

Sadly any good content gets memory holed in an instant.

Respect to OP for trying to post relevant and important info on a guy people are paid to actively shut down any discussion of.

Kikery by any other name is still just as Jewish. Your particular flavor of apocalypse defeatism plays into the same shit as kike Tikkun Olam, and your attempts at semantical dodging won't change that, you semite.

You could just as easily ask, "Why do Aryans exist if this shitty world isn't meant to be shaped into something greater?"

did you come from t_d or what?

Hyperborean Aryans will save the world from juden again user

heil'd for Truth

Holy shit user, I've been waiting for this for like 8 months. Thank you.
"Project Alamo", huh… Name could've been a lot better, but credit to them. They did a good job.

How can we get Kushner out?

Trumps ego.
Look at what (((they))) did to Bannon.
kikes like Bill Maher went around with their "president Bannon" garbage for about 2 weeks.
Trump wouldnt want to be thought of as a weak feckless leader with someone else obviously pulling the strings, so he removed Bannon from his position of power.
I believe the same could be done for "President Kushner".

Would need to find some way to get them to say a tribe member was pulling the strings. Hubris may work, unless he can be tied to anti-semitic "traitor" policies.
It'll be tough, but the thought of seeing "Fuhrer Kushner" on a headline makes me quite happy.

Too long; didn't read.

I hate this kike fucker, if anyone fits the bill of the anti-Christ it's this little asshole. May the Katechon destroy the Son of Perdition utterly.

Internationalist Jews put Trump into office.

While I don't have much of a doubt, I want to see some proofs.

KUSHNER PINEAL-COMMAND PROTOCOL NEARLY COMPLETE. AWAITING FURTHER ORDERS FROM TEL AVIV.

You really need look no further than his family ties to International Jewry.

This is not proof. Honestly we shouldn't just be waiting around for some savior to come and do everything for us.

Going to need some proof. You have links to his campaign finance docs? You have evidence they did anything but relentlessly attack him in the press?
They couldn't no-platform Trump like they did with Ron Paul, so don't give me that excuse.

Kushner, an Orthodox Jew from a money power family, was involved in virtually every facet of the Trump presidential operation, so much so that many inside and out of it saw him as a de facto campaign manager. There’s more to see in Trump’s Jewish connections than just Jared Kushner. If you are familiar with the unsavory nature of Jew-controlled Hollywood, Goldman Sachs, and Yale’s Skull and Bones society, you should have a closer look at the Trump's Secretary of the Treasury, Steven Mnuchin.

You have links to his campaign finance docs?
Nope.
You have evidence they did anything but relentlessly attack him in the press?
He had plenty of support from both the Jew-controlled "alternative" media and people gullible enough to fall for the script.

Checked for, at this point, I am forced to conclude that the goyim got hoodwinked again.

Checked quads of truth

Some. Needs going over with a fine-toothed comb.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Renaissance_Technologies
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_Harris_Simons
James Harris Simons was born to a Jewish family
May be Jewish, or have a Jewish spouse.
Mercer and his wife Diana have three daughters,
Jennifer ("Jenji"), Rebekah ("Bekah"), and Heather Sue
His wife may be this woman:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diana_Mercer
is a pioneer in the field of divorce mediation
founder of Peace Talks Mediation Services in Los Angeles, California.
His daughter sued Duke University for not letting her on the football team.
Google: "peter brown" renaissance
See for yourself.
Howard Morgan and his wife establish the Eleanor and Howard Morgan Foundation.
Their foundation has since made many contributions to a host of other charities
including but not limited to the Chabad on Campus International Foundation

But user, that HELPED him, don't you see? By attacking him the way they did, they helped Trump win… And here's the rub: The counter-claim to this is, usually, 'oh but it hurt their bottom dollar!', 'it made it so people don't trust them anymore!', and that may have been true… For awhile.

But now? 90% of people who had become aware of media jewry have totally forgotten how fucking corrupt the media is. I've seen at least a thread each month talking about fucking poll numbers and shit from MSM sources - its like everyone forgot… Or rather, its like everyone WANTED to forget.
And what's more, media coverage polarized viewers - you either stopped watching MSM news altogether (a rarity), or you 'chose a team'. And as the Jews own both teams, all teams, well… It didn't exactly hurt their 'bottom shekel', if you get my drift.

See: Diane McMahon
>corporationwiki.com/p/2egk9q/mcmahon-ventures-llc
> linkedin.com/in/diane-mcmahon-48947957
The CFR is Jewish as fuck.

Pic related: Geoffrey Palmer, founder of GH Palmer Associates, an LA-based real estate firm.
He seems very European, eh?

>marycumminsrealestatemarycummins.blogspot.com/2014/12/geoffrey-palmer-gh-palmer-associates.html

Not sure what to make of Mountaire, which is a poultry corp in Arkansas.

The guy heading the Texans appears to be a cuckservative stooge, but he may have a Jewish wife (no info available).

Bernard Marcus Family Foundation?
See:

Cerberus Capital

Is this starting to sink in yet?

He's already accomplished more in 100 days under liberal siege than nigger accomplished in 8 years.

Electroimpact Inc

>seattletimes.com/seattle-news/ceo-makes-fiery-emails-about-muslims-part-of-the-workday/
>namespedia.com/details/Zieve

That means nothing, because Obama wasn't accomplishing anything that you would view as an accomplishment.

9. Cherna Moskowitz, Hawaiian Gardens Casino - $1 million

Cherna Moskowitz is the president of Hawaiian Gardens Casino and the Irving Moskowitz Fundation. She donated to Mercer's Maker America Number 1 super PAC. News stories, including one published by Mother Jones in 2000, have said the Moskowitzs operated a bingo club in an impoverished town as a non-profit and used the funds to support Jewish settlers in Palestine. In a report about Cherna's late husband Irving's death, The Times of Israel wrote, "Moskowitz donated millions of dollars to the Elad Foundation and Ateret Cohanim, two groups that have helped some 3,000 Israeli Jews move into the Old City and surrounding Arab neighborhoods in East Jerusalem."

Read more: Top 10 Donors to the Trump Campaign (FB, WWE) | Investopedia investopedia.com/articles/investing/033116/top-10-corporate-contributors-trump-campaign.asp#ixzz4hkHDoUDX
Follow us: Investopedia on Facebook

7. Peter Thiel, Palantir Technologies - $1.25 million

Venture capitalist Peter Thiel plans to donate to Donald Trump's campaign through super PACs and the official campaign committee, according to a spokesperson. As a delegate for Trump at the Republican National Convention, Thiel delivered a speech in which he expressed his frustration with America's "broken economy." Thiel is also a director at Facebook.

2. Sheldon Adelson and Miriam Adelson, Las Vegas Sands Corporation (LVS
Las Vegas Sands Corp
LVS
-0.14%
) - $10 million

Casino magnate Sheldon Adelson is the CEO of Las Vegas Sands Corporation. He and his wife both gave $5 million each to the Future45 super PAC. Adelson also gave $1.5 million to the Republican National Convention this year.

Any claim that Donald Trump was not HEAVILY financed by globalist Jewry is a falsehood. The man was swimming in shekels - nobody cared to notice until now, it seems. Or rather, I guess it was easier to argue against it before he'd become such a fucking disappointment on so many fronts.

Looking forward to Joe Lieberman as FBI Director. I'm sure Menachem Mendel Schneerson would have been proud of the man he met having reached such a position of influence and prestige.

I kept getting banned for talking about it, so I took my cue and fucked off.

pic related…
Its hard to tell whos jewing who.

I had considered whether or not I may get a ban especially if the rumors about a Kushner-IDF are correct.
However, it is the job of any proper NS man to point out shills and kikes. Kushner is both of those.
This kosher civic-NS currently being pushed is not acceptable and the narrative of the shill must be viewed for what it is and for these reasons, this topic cannot be allowed to be slid.

$110 Billion Weapons Sale to Saudis Has Jared Kushner’s Personal Touch

nytimes.com/2017/05/18/world/middleeast/jared-kushner-saudi-arabia-arms-deal-lockheed.html

Sensing that the cost might be a problem, several administration officials said, Mr. Kushner picked up the phone and called Marillyn A. Hewson — the chief executive of Lockheed Martin, which makes the radar system — and asked her whether she could cut the price. As his guests watched slack-jawed, Ms. Hewson told him she would look into it

Agree.
BUMP

anons have been saying this from the start of trumps nomination for repub
pol will turn on trump the moment he has served our interests and pushes more of the interests that are against ours

in.
quoted the post that has (((disappeared)))
for all to see

At least know how to spell drama right, Mr. merchant.

The Trump presidency, at least so far, has been a disappointment. Kushner and Ivanka need to GTFO. Flynn never should have left. Bannon needs to get back to his former position. Trump needs to follow through on more of his campaign promises, such as repealing executive amnesties, which he said he would do on day one and is something he could do very easily.