Games to play on my shitty laptop

Hey Holla Forums, what games can i play on my shitty low-spec laptop? Currently playing some snes emulation, yoshis island to be exact…. pic related are my specs, i need more games!

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!qh5VVSQQ!jNlo8xN9RnLfQSDBEWItbA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

FTL, GTA San Andreas, Terraria, Hotline Miami, the first Half Life game, Mount and Blade, Postal 2, The Binding of Isaac and most pre-2005 games.

Check out Hialgo Boost for AAA games you want to play but can't

Thief Gold and Thief 2

All those games

mega.nz/#F!qh5VVSQQ!jNlo8xN9RnLfQSDBEWItbA

Roguelikes. DosBOX titles.

I'm retarded today.

planescape torment, baldur's gate and similar
thief 1 + 2
giants: citizen kabuto
serious sam TFE and TSE
star wars battlefront 1 + 2 and republic commando
hitman 1 - 3
call of duty 1 + 2
gothic
machinarium
syberia 1 + 2
return to castle wolfenstein
halo CE

yeah pretty much anything released before 2003

Gothic 2 + Night of the Raven too

I know I'm really late in replying, but gothic 2 runs a lot heavier than gothic 1. OP will be able to handle it just fine but shittier computers like my old laptop will die.

Most games pre-2007 can play well, and anything after that can run as long as you don't use shadows, AA, V-Sync, and don't go beyond 720p

I have an i3-2310M, so I know the pain

In fact, the only game that I can run with shadows, V-Sync, AA, and manage around 30-40 fps is Dirt 3, of all games

lol, any intel i3/5 processor is not true suffering. the big list above is made from my experience with a core duo 1.6 ghz with intel GMA graphics. and 2GB of really slow RAM

if you want to play something really well optimized, play serious sam. Croteam is really autistic about their code and serious sam 3 can run on fucking android with an nvidia tegra.

Can't argue with that. That shit must've been excruciating to experience.

And since I'm here, is the Inspiron 7559 any good for the price? Anything better?

No idea

I'm very much a desktop guy, so I couldn't tell you that. see if you can find some benchmarks from people who own it. ignore reviews that say "yeah it's a great laptop, nice and fast" because people who write shit like that (the majority of people) don't know what the fuck to expect from their computer. see if you can find framerate tests of a few games with it.

Going to take the chance to shill this: >>>/128mb/

Thanks for the advice

Have some 16:9-ish wallpapers

Ive always wondered what program this list of specs is from. Having just built a PC, itd be nifty to have for threads like these. Anyone mind enlightening me?

cool but not big enough.

here's a list of games that OP can play most of and damn it, I forgot to mention Arx Fatalis. that game runs on anything and it kicks ass

piriform speccy

Sorry user

768p user reporting, don't have anything beyond 1080p.

Appreciate it.

that does seem like a good price but try listing together similar parts together on pcpartpicker to see how much a desktop equivalent would be. dont forget stuff like monitor, keyboard, and wifi. also make sure to disable mail in rebates and take into account any shipping

looks like the budget 750 ti would give equal or better results to what's in that dell btw

You'll be surprised what you can run when you turn off AA, shadows, and run it in 800x600

You can emulate PS1 games.