What was the last game you pirated?

What was the last game you pirated?
Why?

I liked it but not enough to buy.

"We think there is a fundamental misconception about piracy. Piracy is almost always a service problem and not a pricing problem" - Gaben

Time change.

Is there a site that keeps track and uploads every small update all the early access shitshows on steam? I found this constant build disparity to be really fucking effective in dissuading me to pirate shit

I'm not sure what to pirate.

I wish I could copy more armor and chainmail like you can vidya to feed my never ending fetish.

-typical pirate talking about his favourite game of all time

Finally wanted to see what all the fuss was about.

Same applied to Undertale when I did it

Rapelay
game about rape
was pretty boring tbh

I plan on emulating Muramasa for the Wii.

Kind of a shame it won't be good as the vita version as people keep saying.

Shinovi Versus. Because I'm broke. Still haven't been able to play it because I need to order a new motherboard.

Sounds about right.

You know what the good part is?

It's still pretty god damn solid.

Do it, user, do it.

True that. I have a hard copy of the original. Great game.

yeah with the new dolphin update it should run a lot more better, or look even visually better.

I think the vita version only has better translation and DLC? I am not sure.

Whenever there is a game that are shit load of people on Holla Forums complains about I pirate it to see if there is any merit to the complaints.

I did this with Gone Home, Fez, Bioshock Infinite and Undertale.

Undertale was the only one that I decided was actually a good game.

Pirated 7th Dragon III Code: VFD. It's like Etrian Odyssey with slightly more JRPG to it in terms of story, aesthetic, and a tiny bit of tedious backtracking. I like it enough that I preordered the US release and I mention it every chance I get because virtually no one is talking about it.

lol'd

I just want to finish the story. And I really hate Steam, pirating is easy and cheap. I actually bought 13 and 13-2 full price on console years ago: SquareEnix got payed.

Wasn't sure if it would run on my ancient laptop. It does, Falcom is awesome Xseed is good boy: bought it.

Severance: Blade of Darkness
Pretty fun, but a little choppy. Throwing giant swords I can't wield is strangely satisfying.

True that.

Normalfags don't pirate. That's how Fallout 4 sold 10 million in the first week. I try to support good devs. Hopefully Gust, Atlus and Falcom can keep pumping out games.

I pirated VA-11 HALL-A. Then I bought it. I don't regret my purchase, but I probably should've waited for a sale.

The free version has a better translation and a small modding scene. Plus has updated graphics and sound, but most people prefer the originals anyways. I don't know why you would pirate Plus. It's basically just a way to donate to the dev.

Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate was the last game I downloaded, don't regret it one bit. The grind gets tedious even for me at points (and I derive a sick, twisted enjoyment out of pre-Big Bang Maplestory) but the game itself is fantastic.

Charge Blade is my weaponfu but I'm taking a liking to sword & shield, love the look of the Magala armor sets and have them set up as their own templates under DarkKnight and Paladin for Gore and Shagaru respectively so if I ever want another look at 'em I've got 'em all set up.

It's a pretty shit game, like most Vanillaware games

Disregard post I think it's the only free game I downloaded in the past 3 years.

Now excuse me while I go kill myself. Apologies for being retarded. Last actual pirated game was Eldritch

Every game I've acquired this year

What is the "HIGH LIFE"… you FEELL GOOD and the mother fuckers that use you to get high… guess what? It's just a lign of cars/rush hour/people as soon as I walk out the door… listen to Metallica's "Lepor Messiah"… are you tough enough to think good/try and do good… I am in so much pain/misery all the time, because "they" clone and torture my ass for being good… the most I can do is say hi to every person/vehicle I come across because of the threat of horrible torture for being a good person….
After that… every person I come across… I am horribly/uncomfortably gamed against… I guess "they" don't want to feel me…. and just want to torture and kill me!!

AAI2. For some reason I only feel like pirating shit I can't get otherwise. I'm a faggot, I know.

Pretty alright proof of concept, wish it was made into a proper game, but I guess it's alright as it is.

If the EA game is constantly getting patched, you're probably wasting your time by pirating it. Wait until they settle down a bit.
You can check the latest version on the steam page of the game, just go to "update log" (or something like that) link on the small box to your right.
Always check IGG-games or MPC-G, they get most of the indie shit.

as i think that AC series went down after AC2, Black Flag was great with it all sailing and shit, i loved to sail from one place to another (never used fast travel) and listen to sailors singing shanties.Was fun as fuck. Any other games where sailing is as fun? Something like Side Meier Pirates?

You can float about like a sea hobo on two worlds 2. It's comfy as fuck, but the game isn't really enjoyable without all the mods and most mods are long gone.
You can try to look them up, but unless I'm missing something, all the good stuff is gone for good.

All of them

Yeah no, I'm not paying these Swedish Jews jack shit. Especially after they Shoah'd that one mod.

Hearts of Iron 4
I wanted to see the shitshow first hand and wasn't disappointed.

I still have my original copy of that game.

Such a great game, I even replayed it recently a month ago, I finished it nearly 40 times already.

I wish we had a sequel or something similar that is not Dark Souls

Pillars of Eternity
I'm not giving money to Obsidian, I want them to go bankrupt and make mobile games for EA for the rest of time.
The game is complete shit btw.

Too paranoid about viruses to be honest so none.

I almost fell asleep playing that shit, worse than the endurance races on Gran turismo.

>Why?
Are you seriously asking what's the appeal of free games?

Anti-piracyfags & moralfags don't appear to comprehend piracy. They think "stealing" they think "try n' buy" they think "he just didn't have the money". Naw, I've got the money & I'm spending it on other things because I don't have to buy video games & neither do you.

The Witness. I'm not giving money to a filthy fucking SJW.

.>>9949838
Matey, there's still a thread up for this.

How did I fuck that up? Oh well. Black Hawk Down, how exceptionally average, guess I'm stuck with the earlier games instead.

I hope you get better at using your computer one day

And you, fuck off. You've got some real identity politics issues. If a faggot wants to do it for why they want to do it, fuck off you cunt.

american truck simulator because the devs are too jewish

The hypocrisy of normalfags.

Nobody cares about the people who make your clothes or harvest your coffee beans.

But god forbid if you pirate movies/software/games.

NeoGeo BattleColiseum. Great game, hope SNK does a PS4/Vita or PC port in the future so online play is easier to get going

TMS#FE
It's actually kind of fun but it still desecrates the graves of two series I loved, I could never support it. Oh yeah and pirating is the only way to play it uncensored :^) but even with that patch applied it's still a questionable localization, Atlus really dropped the ball

if you think it has anything to do with race you're retarded
people apply this logic to devs regardless of where they come from or their ethnicity. it just so happens most devs are white, just as it so happens most slave labor sweatshops are indian or chinese or whatever.

it's hypocrisy but it's not based on race.

My money is one pressure from NoA to make the script more "kid friendly and hip"

I pirate everything that isn't worth paying for, and anything that wouldn't benefit the original developers if I did pay for it. So almost everything. The last game I downloaded was pic related because an user mentioned it.

I pirated Cave Story + and fixed the translation.

I've never once gotten a virus from a pirated game. Just get an antiviurs if you're worried about it.

your life is a pretty shit game

Currently emulating Digimon World: Dusk. It's a pretty Nice game, and I like that it still keeps some bizarre evolutionary lines (Palmon to Morishellmon, for example). But christ, the encounter rate is pretty high.

Neon Chrome, beat it earlier this week.
The first few floors are fun, but it fails to gain variety and depth as the levels go on. Classes and weapons seem fairly unbalanced, with the cyber freak getting a large dowry of health and melee damage, whilst hackers get occasional crates of cash and soldiers have to make due with a 25% frontal damage reduction. The weapons are strong and satisfying and the map destruction is solid stuff. The bosses are recycled frequently, which is lame. The ending is unsatisfying and it forces you into NG+ in a way that breaks the story and makes no sense. It's solidly designed, but nothing about it is new or particularly noteworthy. I had tons of fun blasting through cover with the railgun and saturating the world with fire with a burst rifle and splinter bullets, but I'd say it's a solid pirate probably not worth buying.

There fix'd for you.

We all know vidya never started the anti-piracy trend…

Like several months ago
>Forgot to check the system requirements
wew

Gyakuten Kenji 2, because Capcom won't let me play it in English. Fuck you Capcom.
Also, a big fuck you to the fan-translators for the occasional meme line.

No your right it probably has to do with stealing from middle class folks instead of (faraway) casteless slaves.

Currently downloading mech warrior 4

underrail and endless legend because i'm a broke-ass neet and can't afford gaymes

i haven't even started either and am still finishing a kotor 2 playthrough

All the good 3ds games

So, just two then?

Hey man I have just under 20 .CIAs. Its not the 3ds's fault that Nintendo is fucking retarded and think their consoles still print money.

Tell me more about that game. Do your characters walk in a grid like in EO? Do you only see your character portraits? Is the story as involved as EO, meaning not very?

Looking at some of the female character portraits piqued my curiosity. You know the ones.

I pirated Dark Souls III. I haven't touched it for months after I completed the game a few days after it launched, and I played it a bit today. Pontiff Sulyvhan is a great boss. Maybe I'm just rusty, but I felt like I had to learn how to play again while fighting him. He slaughtered me many times before I could gradually learn the appropriate timings on his moves so that I could dodge and parry accordingly. It was genuinely satisfying when I finally defeated him. It made me experience a renewed sense of appreciation for the series I used NPC summons to kill him the first time in a single attempt and I can see now that this decision was foolhardy because it allowed me to circumvent his moveset entirely and focus on R1 spam

Best boss in the game next to Soul of Cinder, he's like a combination of Artorias and Gwyn, with the speed of Artorias and the aggressive movement of Gwyn.