Happy Birthday Heeth!

discuss. the. legend…the one

The Dark Knight is objectively a 4/10 5/10 movie and the Dark Knight Rises is even worse. The absolute state of Planet Earth when """"""""""""""""""""""people""""""""""""""""""""""" think these films are good, how much of a cumskin loser do you need to be to think that weak ass shit constitutes a good film. The Dark Knight has about 10-15 minutes that are actually good and the rest of the film is boring as shit.

Also he's acting is embarrassing, he's chewing the scenery more than Nicholson.

For what it's worth the film is so bad that his hammy acting is the highlight and the only reason to watch

he was an absolute gent. the best. no one will replace him. R.I.P.

shit meme btw

shut the fuck up dumbasses it was the second or third best Batman movie. First being the perfect 10 Batman Begins, the other being Batman v Superman.

Embarrassing posts.

That's embarassing, the films are objectively shit that you would only watch if you had nothing else to do and never something you'd voluntarily watch.

All shit

Embarrassing.

DKR is the third best Nolan Batman, the other two are objectively better

So, 4.5/10?

I mean the pic related meme is 10 years outdated and your iteration of it is is poorly constructed

Just like the size of your capeshit brain Armando

it doesn't matter how low-effort and exaggerated it is, it's still bad. your memes are shit and so are your posts.

He was still a person. A rich one.

Good video thanks user. Heath seemed pretty alright.

You think this is a joke? My favorite celebrity may be dead. But he's rich and dead. You think you can just enter the internet and insult my guy? No bud. That's not how this works. Heath Ledger was a saint and a gentleman, without whose work we would not even be alive. Thanks to the thankless efforts of a topping fine lad, all of us can thank our lucky stars Heet Legder was on this earth for even a mere moment as us. Don't even try to deny it. Heep Leger was the sunshine of a dark gloomy hour, and when that hour passed you knew Het Letter would be there. Now that he's gone we can no longer sigh a breath of relief as long as one anti-Leder poster is out their insulting the prophet. Gentleman, it's time to take stock of ourselfs and question the legitimacy of a board which disrespects the sainted Ledger aka Heath. Good day, sirs, except for OP!

Good point.

user is retarded