Fuck Teams

What are some good multiplayer games that don't have teams? I hate having my success depend on others.

play single player games instead, multiplayer games are always the same garbage

versus?

Deathmatch, Duel, etc on any arena shooter.

This is the current one I'm playing.

I want to be in a fuck team. 😘

Even the asian men look like sexy women, what the fuck. This has to stop.

Quake or other arena shooters

Fighting games.

That's not a man

Singleplayer games are always the same garbage you left before.

Here's an idea.

Game that has two armies fighting each other or whatnot. But as the player, you aren't on either side.

I don't know where to go from this.

You might be onto something

You'd need to give the player an actual incentive to form teams and score objectives though unless you want it to devolve into a massive deathmatch very quickly

Fighting games

You're a civilian caught in the crossfire?

This sounds like the scenario to a weird anti-war SJW indie-shit game that plays like a bullet hell

How the fuck did you pull any of that from what I said?

"Civilian caught in the crossfire" just made me think of a random dude with no gun caught in a fucking battlefield and he has to dodge bullets?

Then the scenario reminded me of something an SJW would do by tacking on some shitty anti-war message

MGS4?

The Last Federation is kind of like this. Instead of commanding a faction you're a loner who goes about influencing the progress of the other races towards your own ends. Though it's just a singleplayer game of course.

It's a neat concept, wish it was used more often.

try jihad bombsquad 2016. just tape a shitload of tnt to your body and run into someplace comfy.

Reminds me of this
I don't know if there's any SJW-esque propaganda, but there's probably an anti-war message.

you are the jew pulling the strings on both sides

Rust. Any servers with factions and raids gets crazy for bystanders

I miss it so.

fighting games

Team Fortress 2

Dark Souls
Any fighting game

Yeah it is. I chuckled.

But would it be gay?

You might think that you want this, but playing alone in a multiplayer with only yourself to blame can do a number on you mentally.
I've played SC2 ranked for a while and every game was very exhausting mentally. It feels pretty damn terrible to lose, knowing that the enemy surpassed you. It can do weird things to people, they will trash and flail call their enemy names because they are so used to being able to blame their allies.

But in return winning in such a game feels simply amazing, the time where I ranked up from gold to platinum was simply orgasmic

I think im not straight

WHY ARE ONLY POPULATED 2k4 SERVERS ALL CLAN ARENA SHIT OR ONSLAUGHT
I WANT A GOOD OLD DM FOR FUCK'S SAKE

Blaming yourself and being uncapable to do anything because of the others are both equally taxing things.

Not really.
Losing is much easier when you can push the blame away from you and keep telling yourself that you did everything right. Why do you think teammultiplayer games and teamsports are so popular?

traps are gay under every circumstance except when females are involved

I feel that I have the authority to make this claim because I'm a trap

Unless shit like pic related turns you on, you probably are.
Or you could be a pussy and go for twinks, but they can barely be considered men.

Gay guy here, yup traps are gay and you are a faggot if you like them.
Same goes for futa.

But how can it be gay if they look like girls?
Surely you can just ignore the dick and it would be totally straight, right?

Liking girls is also pretty gay since vaginas are basicly inverted penises anyways

I bet some genuine fags use that as an argument and believe it.

So being a fag means you're able to say what's gay and what isn't?
If I say I'm straight and say that sucking dick isn't gay, would that make you not a filthy pagan?

Yeah pretty much.

That's fucking stupid. Traps aren't gay.

Shut the fuck up homo

You're the faggot. Go suck a dick and choke on it

But you know they aren't girls, back to the closet with you

Are you saying a straight man wouldn't take the opportunity to smash OPs webm?

LE SKYRIM :DDDDDD

Low standards, stupidity and a closet gay. Go for the homerun and get a grand slam in degeneracy

Any game with a regular deathmatch mode. These seem to get rarer as time goes by

Carrying your team to victory feels awesome. What they fuck are you on OP?

Didn't seem to have any to me, just a really good misery simulator. War is pretty shitty, especially when you don't have a gun.

Good book, if that is what you are referencing

I know what that's from and I'm disappointed in myself

I always wanted a game set in space where you're basically flying around in the Bebop selling mercenary services to whoever the fuck you want and trying to make ends meet. If there's a war, you're there in your fighter craft flying support. You're flying transport, bringing God knows what to some sick fucks trying to stage a civil war. You get hired by some government, put into a squadron with some air force, fly formations and really get along with them, and then the next day end up in a dogfight against them. You discover a rare resource on a planet and have to find ways to prevent other mercs from jacking your shit. It eventually becomes something more, and now you're the one signing checks for mercs instead of flying around free. It's up to you if you want to be a galactic power by a stroke of luck or just want to get famous as the baddest pilot in the galaxy.

That's my dream game.

That sounds like the kind of stuff they tried to create with Dust 514 ( a f2p gaiden game for the ps3 set in the EVE online universe and connected to those servers) where you where supposed to do all that kind of stuff as a merc and the guy hiring you was a capsuleer from EVE but the whole thing got dumped in the garbage bin because the ps3 was already too old for that and the ccp devs just tried to scam the console players and went to tend to the whining PC players who also wanted to play it and said they would recreate it as EVE Legion and make it so much better by using all the money they could claw out of the unknowing PS3 users.
It was really sad when those assholes betrayed the Dust 514 community just because the EVE onlne community didn't like that idea but it was really kind of a unreachable kind of dream to begin with.

I've read it in its entirety
I've also read the entirety of prunus girl
i didnt even like it
it starts with

Me too
I still don't understand what the point of it was

fitting

Himitsu is good tho

Me too i hate teams lmao

Hahahha xd lol

What I want is a team-based shooter where teamwork is irrelevant by design. It only has teams so you can have lots of people running around, but not quite the full chaos of an absolute free for all. Essentially, instead of teams, the game just has two groups. If there are goals other than "kill the other guys" they should be designed so effective coordinated teamwork is as irrelevant as possible.

Wakfu.
I'm not going to say it's a great game because it is not. You can fight in parties where friendly fire is possible and may fuck up your strategies sometimes but you don't really need other people. Cooperation is great but not necessary.