SoniComi

Couldn't find a thread about it the catalog sucks ass, so, how are you enjoying your Sonico?

Are you taking cute, girly pictures or just exposing her as a whore?

Are you going to date her?

I'm stuck at the photo shooting where I have to give her a "bold and cute look". Trying a ton of costumes, but I always get 60% look score. Any tips on how to dress her to get at least 75%?

Disgusted

I freaking love the photography gameplay, I dont think ive played anything like it before.
Sonico is cute, too.

Holla Forums - video """"""""""games"""""""""""

Sometimes I think the "silly" cue kawaii moe shiet is a bit too much, but I still enjoy it.

But seriously, how to give her a "bold and cute" look at episode 6.

Even though it's a VN, it has a FPS like gameplay, where you have to shot "targets" with your camera to reach the score and get the clients for your model.

Not to mention pure VNs are allowed on Holla Forums anyway.

I stopped playing when it was obvious she wasn't as into me as I was into her and that I'd always be a cuck photographer who holds her hand while she goes home and fucks her Chad boyfriend.

tbh

First I've heard of this. I need to know more. What's the point of this, just a dress-em-up?

Her english voice actor is Jessica Nigri isn't it? That's to be expected.

You are a photographer and suddenly you have to manage the portfolio of this Idol called Super Sonico. You have to chose her clothes, but also the places and how she is going to pose for the photos. The main gameplay is moving and "shooting" at the targets that appear with your camera so you can get the best pictures. The way you portray Sonico with your pictures will define how the world sees her as a idol and you as a professional (always going for the lewd stuff will make her look like a whore and you as a perv, for example).

At the same time your relationship with Sonico starts to grow closer and you have to decide how to proceed. Will you be a gentlemen? Act as a professional photographer or will you cross the line and hold her hand?

I hope it's just the route you got, I don't want to be cucked.

It is, but to be honest, why would someone choose the english dub if you have the japnig voice with subtitles?

Well there's Pokémon Snap. There's also those 2 Touhou games where you take pictures of the girls as they try to shoot you down. Just getting enough pictures is all you need to do to advance, but there's also a scoring system for getting better quality pictures.

There's also the h-game SexyShot.

I'm playing with Japanese audio and everything, I didn't even go further than the first official job. Sonico obviously didn't think of me as anything but her photographer so it was obvious I was an unattractive beta cuck.

She would probably end up fucking that Rumio Eguchi fella on her first shoot with him though.

Once you reached that point you might as well fucking kill youself, faggot. Nothing's ever going to get better for you.

I just remembered H2[LiVE] too.

Dude, I hardly even cared about the shit coming out of Sonico's mouth when I was playing the game.

I just don't care.

Scary shit, but I got bored after I gained the paranormal lens and couldn't explore the underground facility fully because she always come home before i could rush through it.

Don't care much about the loli voyeurism, it's just not for me.

Is there a Pochaco version

What's the point of struggling to stay alive if life isn't even enjoyable? What's the point of going to work and coming home too tired to do anything? My own body is rejecting life through autoimmune disease. Why bother?

Living is to learn and master a trade so you can pass it down to your descendants so they can further improve it.

Jokes on you faggot I'm hollow too so I don't experience suffering

Life is simply unfair

jokes on the descendants, those dumb fucks can't even crawl out of my balls and into a whore's trap

Do you romance her or anything?

Is it worth $30ish bucks? Seems really pricey.

is that a cwc original?

Bump

10/10 investment, JAST.

Do you actually aim the fucking camera or do you just click prompts on the screen

Well if you keep playing, at least in the path I got, she changes her hair for you, and as far as I know, that kind of shit is indication that she wants the dick.

need more pics and webms of the game
any lewd mods?

It's only been out for four days, so probably not.

Kind of. Just finished my first play trough to find out that there 18 different endings, 42 different photo shot missions, plus a hard mode. All of this with a bunch of different costumes and combinations.

You have to move, crouch and lay down on the ground, since the shots need to be taken from the "perfect" angle to full score. If you just click on the target, but has a bad angle you only get a "great" score.

I'm going to try some webms, need to understand how to clip the gameplay yet, any apps recommendation?
And I hope we can get some lewd mods soon.

Snake?

Torrent/Mega link when?

Any torrent links yet? I checked nyaa and couldnt find shit, but there is one on piratebay but iono if its good or not, there aren't any comments and the description is just the game synopsis and nothing more.

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:CEF68B8802094C29D04799ACC6FD094F30E54A55&dn=sonicomi&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3A80%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fglotorrents.pw%3A6969%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3A80%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.opentrackr.org%3A1337%2Fannounce

funny enough in my route i sorta friend-zoned her for the blond whore, it was kinda sad.

You mean her own sister?

what?

I love that fucking video.

thank you kindly

Except those are shit.

There's also a Cardcaptor Sakura game on Dreamcast where you take pictures as Tomoyo. Never played it, but I've been tempted to. There's also Fatal Frame, I guess.
Give me more photography games. It amuses me that so many exist.

Not my fault if you acted as a numale and got cucked.

Want some salt with those fries.

If I wanted to play it, you know I could just use the magnet link provided to torrent it, right? Or are you trying to cover up how mad you are that you were cucked by some ecchishit game?

Isn't this whore made specifically made to shill shit?

Apparently Sonico is a fan of Patti Smith.

Yes.

So torrent it and hold her hand for free.

you mean programs right, user?
Flaps? if you have nvidia i think it has a video recorder?

He didn't imply that you bought it, you just changed the subject and moved the goal posts.

See, you ignored the fact that you got the bad ending because you're a numale faggot.

user…I got news for you, i didn't play this shitty game dear jesus please stop projecting

Well that certainly explains your lousy shitposting.
You're trying way to hard to fit in.

you can't post a smug anime girl if you're just acting retarded

You had a good run kiddo, but it's time to settle down.

try again, faggot. You clearly can't even defend your shit game.

Don't have to, you never played it and obviously don't know what you're talking about. Not to mention everything you've said is fucking false, you just wont admit it.
Thanks for the bumps to the thread though.

I don't give a shit if I bump it. Are you telling me there is legit fucking in this game? Like you actually play the segment where you fuck her or at least see a cutscene? Because if so, I take everything back and I will outright admit that I was wrong and that you didn't pay money to be cucked by ecchi bullshit.

that's what i thought.

Sammy would be proud

Why is my player character such a douchebag?

Explain.

Haven't you been paying attention? everything = cucking now.

Can't have in-game sex with Sonico? Cucked
Car gets a flat tire? Cucked
Toaster burns your toast? Cucked

These days it just means anything anybody doesn't like for any reason in any context.

Otherwise though, I do agree that ecchi games like this never delivering actual nudity does suck though. The game's obviously built on staring at a super hot girl, sometimes in pretty revealing clothes. At that point not going all the way is just stupid and worse than coming that close in the first place. Makes about as much sense as a restaurant that just lets you look at and smell the food but not eat it.

It's ok, just pirate it and wait for the nude mods.

Well, not a douchebag, but sometimes a bit too impolite. But this impoliteness was near an ending of the game so I'm ignoring it.

Also, downloadable 100% save file when?

gotta link user? could you upload it to the vola?