Cut the head of the DNC

The newest argument man video is a talk with some dude about how fucking retarded the DNC is being about how they stole the primary election with arguments like: There are no legal penalties for lying about how we selected our candidate so fuck you, we claim our second amendment rights

This is the chance to get EVERY AMERICAN super pissed with the DNC, and toss in the middle of that, the whole Seth Rich murder case.

NOT ONLY THEY STOLE THE PRIMARY ELECTION, BERNIE SUPPORTER MONEY, KILLED A MAN, AND NOW THEY ARE BRAGGING ABOUT IT

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/BYtPr
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Video related. Fuck off to cuckchan, OP

Watched it yesterday, pretty good video.

It's amazing that this is getting zero media attention.

Ha ha, sage'd and reported

From what I recall that video was about facts not mattering to the general population, have you ever tried trying to persuade a normie?

*ever tried to

You recall wrong. He literally says the facts about history don't matter, and claims that principles do matter.

He's a kike and you probably are too

He explicitly does not argue that the holocaust is a true. He sidesteps and says it's not the relevant question since all governments are bad to begin with. However given his new awakening to racial issues he may be rethinking that. Obviously for political and monetary reasons he may need to hide his power level.

Yeah, he's totally hiding his power level. That's why he still goes on Alex Jones' show. That's why he still talks to controlled ops like AJ, Paul Joseph Watson and Lauren Southern. Yep, he's just hiding it.

How do you tie your own shoes in the morning, user?

His argument is:
If this was 6,000,000 or 10, it does not matter, it should not have happened.

He never ever claimed against pursuing this is wrong, he claimed that pursuing how terrible the action is pointless because the action was still terrible rather than you should not pursue whenever it happened or not.
The problem is that the person talking about the documentary never tried to claim that it never happened, or rather, started like that and stopped pursuing that point.

He did say Facts are chicken shit, then later explained and said that People's beliefs are cannot be changed by facts, which is kinda true, no matter how you say that leftists are wrong, you can't convince them.

Humans have a incredible talent to ignore facts

Bull fucking shit. Facts are the only thing that has ever convinced me or people I talk with or debate. Pure kikery.
Yeah easy to say now. What would you have done if you were Hitler and your countrymen were being slaughtered in Austria and Poland? What would you do if you knew Russia was about to invade Europe and impose communism on it's people? In my opinion Hitler did the right thing trying to protect Europe.

There are two basic types of people; those who care about facts, truth, logic, etc. and those who care only about "muh feelz".
You will see these two basic types manifest over and over. Holla Forumsacks are the former and libshits are the latter.
Many Holla Forumsacks were originally classical liberals, progressed to libertarianism and then, as they gained knowledge, learned new facts and truths, became NatSoc.
Then you have the libshits, the loony left, the marxists; they don't give a fuck about facts or truth, and care only about their feelz. The same with religious weirdos. No amount of showing them that they're empirically wrong will convince them. They'll simply ignore, deny and double-down on their cognitive dissonance.

In short, you're both right.

Yes, some people seem to think only with their feelings. However, that does not mean that facts are irrelevant, as Molyjew claims. Showing someone the facts is the only way that they could break free of emotional arguments, so documentaries like TGSNT are very important. And even if someone doesn't respond to undeniable facts about history, just stating the facts in an argument may make the emotional arguer go and have a conversation later and bring up the facts of what you said. Even if they mock what you said, or claim the facts are propaganda, the conversation is being had, and has a chance to spread.

Sorry if that is word salad.

No. It's a response to the cancer that is internet namefagging. Of course, namefagging is completely unavoidable because life outside imageboards exists. This does not mean we shouldn't avoid bringing it onto our boards as much as possible. Specifically, the drama and personality cults that always come with it.

Posting a youtube video made by mollyjew isn't generally "e-celeb cancer" if the intention is to discuss the content. But often it's some interpersonal drama or shilling for viewers/followers/orbiters going on. Do you really think someone calling that Evalion whore an e-celeb is by default a jewish shill?

I see your point but this topic in particular hasn't been discussed here to my knowledge, and as I said previously it's receiving zero media attention. Anons need to be made aware of it.

I'm shooting down the stupid image you posted. If you wanna discuss some shirt mollyjew said, fine by me. Just don't start defending the fags who shill their (or their idol's) channels here. We've had enough negative experience with that in the past.

You know the user I was replying to stated he reported the thread, right?

The image is correct. Take this entire thread for example. The information in the video is much more relevant than many "news" threads posted here. The MSM won't report on it, and Molyneux is hosting the guy that is the happening (he is the one filing a lawsuit in the first place).

But because the information is reached through Molyneux rather than through CNN for example, this thread devolves into "muh e-celeb". Well guess what, your journalists you post here every day are e-celebs. They're just worst at it.

No. I have little issues with e-celebs if they produce decent content, and have some integrity. Molyjew only meets one of those requirements, and thus deserves to be called out for being a slippery jew

Your entire post is proving my point. You are still talking about molymeme rather than content. He's not making it up, he has a guy filing a lawsuit on his show talking about DNC and what was said in the courtroom.

If this was an article written by Shlomo Nobodyski thread would have some coherence. But because the content is delivered by molymeme, this thread is devolving entirely on discussion about him, and what he meant in previous article (which does not happen with less known authors merely because they are less known).

Because you fell for the meme, this thread is not about useful information but about Molyneux. All it takes is one post, and you started it. Either dumb as a brick, or full-on kike.

Yes, because the one making the content is a lying kike.
kek

Find me one sentence in video posted that is a lie, or shut the fuck up.

CAN WE GO BACK TO DISCUSSING HOW TO CUT THE HEAD OFF THE DNC RATHER THAN DISCUSSING WHAT LE ARGUMENT MAN DID OR DID NOT DO?
WE NEED TO GET MEME MAGICIANS ON THE JOB FOR THIS
CAN WE GO BACK TO DISCUSSING HOW TO CUT THE HEAD OFF THE DNC RATHER THAN DISCUSSING WHAT LE ARGUMENT MAN DID OR DID NOT DO?

It's not amazing whatsoever. It is expected. You do realize what reality we are in, right? This will take a big social media and alternative media push to get out.

Here's an interesting segment. We've heard a lot about Seth Rich but there has been a relatively similar case (man in his 20s, odd death) of Shawn Lucas that died shortly after serving DNC with fraud case (I think within weeks of Seth). Vid related.

Archive of some article: archive.fo/BYtPr

Bump

Honestly I don't know what the fucking mods are doing. I'm thinking of just going to /polk/ because this place is getting retarded.
problem is there's a fair amount of goons there

=if dubs clinton dies of a stroke in 45 seconds=