TRUMP FAILS TO BOW TO SAUDI KING

GREAT AGAIN: Unlike Obama, Trump doesn’t bow to Saudi king
What a difference an election can make for the respect American leaders have for our country.

There were two very different outcomes when two American presidents greeted the king of Saudi Arabia.

All eyes were on President Trump today as he arrived in the country for his first foreign trip.

Video shows the president stepping off the plane and greeting King Salman

rump stood up straight as Salman appeared to bow slightly.

Trump’s posture stands in stark difference to President Obama’s in the early days of his presidency.

Cameras captured Obama bowing, contorting nearly to a 90-degree angle in what many called a moment of American weakness.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/neJR6
fas.org/irp/eprint/iraqi/wahhabi.pdf
sys.8ch.net/log.php?board=pol
youtu.be/SKnF1HEUwuo
middle-east-online.com/?cat=saudi&page=1&id=2685
m.dw.com/ar/——-/a-38912145
archive.is/JIlv6
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Make Saudi Arabia Poor Again!

I also noticed he didn't hold hands with him like a fag, which is tradition in history and their country
Look at this fucking sand merchant

BTFO anti-Trump shills

Trump won't bow down to any [Sandwog mudslime koranimal shitskin* Delete as appropriate]… except to arrange $350 Billion weapons deals with the world's number one backer iof every jewhadist terrorist group in the world and also sacrifice American taxes and lives to attack any of isreal/Saudis enemies

http:// theantimedia.org/350-billion-arms-deal-saudi-arabia/

Nope Trump won't bow before the Saudis, He's one super-bad-assed based motherfucker alright!

I wish the US would send in the Marines and steal all their fucking oil. Seize their international bank accounts, and all additional assets and be done with the cunts after using a tactical nuke on Mecca.

They need to make sure to hate their men entirely and completely.

MAGA
Fuck arabia and all shitskins

Trump has entered the Game of Sauds. Let us see how he fares.

Trump to Announce $350 Billion Arms Deal During Saudi Arabia Visit
http:// theantimedia.org/350-billion-arms-deal-saudi-arabia/
That's some inter-dimensional chess playing right there

But he did hold hands with Teresa May.

Hopefully they build a kill switch in to all of the weapons we sell them.

yeah no stop dreaming. same shit different face.

Its not that far fetched.

If you consider the fact that every single american made piece of computer hardware and software has built in vulnerabilities for the US security services to exploit.

Notice how his wife isn't wearing a bee keeper's suit as well.

The sands of time recede.

Look at what he did for THAAD

No shit. Saudi Arabia (and Israel) are the last countries that should be armed by the West.

Fucking this. Who do these bedouins think they are, really? If it weren't for the British, they'd still be dirt poor, living in tents in the middle of the desert.

We're sending out best and brightest over to enure proper training.

The Game of Sauds heats up!

I wonder how Ramadan will go this year!?

Can we get another crane collapse?

if its taken byan adversary.
not when you sell it for change to saudniggers and the greatest ally because youre a good goy

Shills will flood in and concern shill to the max because Trump was photographed with the king, and because America made the arms deal with them (which would have happened regardless of who got elected).

Hes taking the dominant position and refusing to bow down to them.You see Trump isn't a cuck, he is a strong leader who doesn't make his country look weak.

ALWAYS ONE STEP AHEAD
The madman have no limits, he was the one leading them to the place where the discussions were to be had, not the other way around

So can you please explain what the whole entire MAGA 'Overton window' shifting maneuvers of the past 2 years was about then, just to get the same zionist occupied government as we always have done?

Thissss.

One thing he covered in the art of the deal was to always be prepared to make a deal but always be prepared to back out if you dont get what you want.

you are, but adding a dumbass to a dumbass wont produce a genious. when the "moderate west backed rebels" get annahilated, the US just sends airstrikes and goes on full damage control mode

This timeline man

what was the point of the elections then?
i tought you voted for actions not words

I don't see anything wrong with this.

Wanna know how I know you're not from here?

I googled guns of the patriots ocelot and got the first gif of that scene I found

Because they aren't overtly bowing to and cheering for international jewry?

Obongo is fucking pathetic.

A superior nation should not bow to an inferior one.

The Russians call their exports the 'monkey models' because they always make sure their tech is superior.

While I can't prove this obviously, my dad, who worked for Nintendo in the 50's will never use any modern personal computing equipment.

Who cares, he didn't have to since he got on his knees well before he even set foot off that plane

you wanna know how ive been here years before any dumbass that beleived US "democracy" isnt a farse was? you wanna know how annoyed i and many others were when retards started shitposting about "muh memes" and "muh itz gonna be different diz time"?
you wanna know how most the poeple on this board, especially us european posters only supported trump because he was the best alternative to that shillary cunt and because we knew how much damage control you will have when it turns out you got cucked like burgers do in every election?

this nigger look like Karl Sander from Nile

Fuck that was good. Like God himself saying "GTFO mudlimes"

No need. They will be obsolete very soon. Probably before they even get them.

Microdrones equipped with poisons/sapping compounds are the future. And they will be incredibly inexpensive.

Interestingly, all those here still pretending this is all 4D chess are ignoring the fact that several hundred billion dollars of weapons to the Saudis goes directly to all those proxy terrorist groups the US/isreal and Saudis send around the world terrorising anyone not playing ball with zog.

There is nothing good about this, no matter how much you astroturf this board with countless posts pretending it is.

Metal is for teenagers and edgy nihilist faggots.

This
He's literally throwing money at the same country that's trying to export Wahhabist Islam to the world. There's no doubt in my mind that they have a hand in the refugee bullshit in Europe. It's why they've offered to pay to build mosques in Germany, after all.

MUH LEMONS

Obama was a nigger but he really did thumb his nose at the Saudis and Israel with his Iran deal. Also he tried to interfere with Israeli elections against Bibi. yfw King Nigger less kosher than Trump.

Looks like the bot is broken.

Modern wars are obsolete. I am talking about the next war.

Swarms of millions of mosquito sized drones, each equipped with enough cyanide to kill three or four people could depopulate an entire country overnight at a cost of perhaps $5 each. Equip them with gallium and mercury payloads and small "stingers" for physical pre-etching and you could LITERALLY send any nation back into the stone age overnight, degrading not just military infrastructure, but power lines, pipelines, and even small arms. Hell, even nukes aren't safe.

Shit is going to get CRAZY.

I know but

Wew.

how old are you

every-time it's a mass causality event. I love it but a tactical nuke would be icing on the cake..

Our training has increased the cost of the peace keeping mission by 6 gorrillion dorrahs, reduced NATO casualties, and increased local population decimation.
We are directly responsible for the excellent training the various rebel groups receive. We will gladly help our Saudi allies achieve the same level of success in arming and ensuring a bloody war with few unintended survivors.

MEET THE A TEAM
do not have webms on this hhd, srry

you bette>>9947114

Old enough to know you win by fighting the next war instead of the last one.

How do you think you are going to defend yourself from a single mosquito sized drone with a cyanide payload? You would have to wear armor 24/7, assuming you could make it out of some non-degradable material.

Selling this junk to Saudi is the equivalent of selling Japan battleships prior to WWII. Profitable while not making it any more likely for them to win the war.

Still a supporter but wishing very much he stopped this kind of stuff and got healthcare reform/immigration reform/build the wall/ tax reform finalized and permanent (no executive orders) first. Hes only got a small window before the opposition rig a mid term election and blame russia if it doesnt go their way.

Cool, so Trump selling several hundred billion dollars worth in advanced weaponry including micro-drones is great for us, cos, er, well, Trump is ourguy right?

If he did it your way, he would never get ANYTHING done.

He's not selling microdrones, retard. Officially they don't even exist.

Yep. It's all about financing and arming front groups instead. With super-alliances like NATO and SCA and international law turning war into a NERF fight, governments will just end up funding insurgencies abroad instead.

You know precisely what the sale 300 billion worth of hardware entails - Are you Jared Kushner?

Zero effort, kike. You don't fund your enemies.

Disgusting seeing Kushner at the end of that video…

whats your point

you're arguing with an obvious shill or bot, user

What was the point of voting then?

I want you cuckolds to leave.

it was like 98-112bn and estimated 350 over 10 years
whole truth and nothing but the truth so help me god
maybe you need to reevaluate your life

1) learn to type
2) anwser my question
3) stop playing video games and shitposting at the same time

Wanna know how I know you're from the_donald?

1) give me one good example of the most modern tech being used in a war that demanded such measures

2) if youre saying that the F-16 is better than tha piece of shit F-35 with all its autistic gadgets that dont work, you need to consider some facts that prove the otherwise

3) the US has prolonged and enabled war by providing terrorists and states with equipment which is in some cases even decades old and soviet produced

you are an underage autistic LARPing dumbass with no understanding of modern warfare whatsoever, and you live in some futuristic videogame youre playing while youre not shitposting here. stop posting and lurk for a few years till you reach the age where you can enlist in the armed forces, and then do so, so that the people there can get your autistic shit straight

Good!

Totally not marketing bs by shitty zog defence contractors like lockmart. If you have been on this board anymore than 2 weeks you know how the jew operates. Yes goy! We really are spending all thoes gibs on marvelous new bug sized robots! Trust us!

Rember that these are the same people that cant get their f35 to fire its gun because that would take another million lines of code and another couple billion in gibs.

Yup

Kek.

Say what you like about Trump selling $350 billion of advanced weaponry to the jewish controlled arab partner for the Greater Is-Ra-El pan.
It's such an advanced level of chess even Bobby Fischer would celebrate this move.

But he sho' is one super-bad-based MoFo for not bowing to his arab/isreali bosses

All the resources were diverted into the x-37. Superiority won't be attained playing tit for tat with terrestrial vehicles and weapons.

It has been published. Pay attention.

Not even any regular drones.

Correct. Under Trump, our enemies fund us. In exchange for obsolete weaponry.

Sorry, but what is any modern weapon system going to do against embed related? What is any soldier going to do against a swarm of ten thousand drones looking for a single exposed patch of skin so they can deliver their neurotoxin payload?

You might like to play games and watch TV, that doesn't mean that other people aren't using their own minds to think about the implications of new technologies.

Also, your numbered points are all hallucinations produced by your cognitive dissonance. What I am talking about destroys ALL metal. The capabilities of those metal objects don't matter in the face of embrittlement.

If the kikes got a hold of this technology first, we would all be dead.

Don't know why you idiots are so down on this. You could literally use it to wipe out every living thing in the mideast over the course of a week, starting with Israel. There would be no way to stop it. It doesn't matter how incompetent US weapons manufacturers are, because this will soon be off the shelf technology. Tiny drone+syringe+simple heat seeking algorithm. As I said, would cost about five bucks.

It doesn't matter if he did it on purpose or not. The fact is that the shit he is selling is obsolete.

I'm in agreement with you, he's one super-bad-assed based motherfucker, the way he refuses to bow for any sandwog, even the crypto jew Royals who own him.

Try harder other sand merchant.

Checked, but unfortunately incorrect. No matter how far along we get, humanity will always require some dick slinging gunfighter to kick in a door, dig the tick out of his hole, and shove a muzzle in his eye.

A perfect example I was always taught was Using Jima. We fucking levels that island with an insane amount of modern ordnance. We fucked it up so hard that the AMERICAN military called the bombardment off early because they though they were being a bit excessive. And when we landed, we ran into one of the toughest infantry battles of the war. Because the japs dug holes. Fucking holes. Starving dehydrated conscripted peasants rifle with disentary countered a multiple day bombardment from the largest modern naval force in the world with nothin but a flat piece of metal on a stick.

You can win wars with a handfull of shitty super weapons, unless you take it to the next level and glass the entire country. Any black project is now a excuse to funnel more money to zog. You dont need 3 billion dollar b-2 bombers to bomb litteral goat fucking sand niggers in the next kike / cianigger regime change.

fags have to work this weekend because of the foreign trip, huh? maybe one day you'll get to relax and shitpost instead of having to spam your shitty script.

What picture of Trump's ass being kissed by Sandwogs are you referring to, this picture shown the exact opposite of that

give an annwser to point 1.
russians can turn of your autistic electricity and derail any hitech youre developing.
checkmate chesscuck

This reminds me of when the headline reported Trump/Merkel refuses to shake hands with each other and all the papers showing a frosty Merkel/Trump meeting, only for later on pictures leaked showing them quite happy and hugging when the MSM cameras weren't around.

Why do we need that when we can drop a nuke down the same hole? Or send a few hundred of these drones down there? Holes are good for defending against line of sight projectiles, not insect bites. Imagine a world filled with insects, and EVERY insect bite would kill you instantly. That is the battlefield I am talking about.

I'm not talking about any particular military force here, hallucAnon. I'm saying the next form of warfare is going to be completley different from modern warfare. Pay attention.

You guys are missing something.

Melania is not wearing a headscarf or burka

I like the contrast between the tall Aryan man, his beautiful white wife, and the hunchback little Semite he's meeting.

what is

Wow, great! Like everything he does it's symbolic with nothing credible to back it up with.
What fuck is he doing there? Remember 9/11 you retarded fucking cunt?

Nor does Assad's wife
Then again she wouldn't ever bow and scrape or suck on jews and her husband BTFO kikes as opposed to Melania's…

Now this is amazing shilling.

when has anyone ever dropped nukes in modern history after WW2?
what is MAD?
what are nuclear weapons conventions?

do you mind telling me why are there still insurgencies that control entire regions if your fag drones are so good at capturing those areas?

explains why the most advanced hightech US contingent personnel was releived from africa after "experiencing enviormental prolems and sickness"
also give me one example of these autistic beebots being used

imagine going to school instead of shitposting kid

which word of the question i gave you didnt you understand you dumbass?

theyve been saying that since the industrial revolution. everyone adapted. so far theres no sign of any big new bang

The US Government under every postwar government has been ZOGged to level 11. Clinton pushed that to 12, and Bush with the Neocohen traitors reached lucky 13. Obama held it right about there for another eight miserable years.

Hillary would have either held at 13 or pushed further along until the Star of David was inside the blue field on our flag.

If Trump manages to bring it back down to 12, at least by publicly insulting the kikes by not remembering the Holocaust on one of the dozen or so memorial days it has, then he's a good deal better than the alternatives.

Does anybody on Holla Forums think he's going to break the alliance with Israel or load our national debt onto the Saudis then topple their government, as he should while he's in office? No. Trump is damage control and breathing space.

Literally Hitler 2024.

On a less retarded note, I had a fun morning on Kikebook. News of the trip, and of the all-male Country music concert he's going to in Riyadh, has got some libshits all twisted up about how conservatives are just like Muslims, their fellow misogynists.

When a commenter not me pointed out to the humanities major that progressives lead the way in cucking to Islam, and posted SyeTen's video to have a laugh, the girl came back with a textbook "muh Feminism = Equality!!!!"

It was then that I realized how out of touch most people are. This girl genuinely thinks the right wing is sympathetic to patriarchal Islam, and that feminism stands opposed to exploitation and unfairness of every kind.

The video got taken down, by the way. He posted it again, only to get it taken down again. The FB page owner apparently didn't like it.

Check dem dubs

hey have faith goy, he might even come good on his promise to lock up Hillary one day,

Filtered, sweet (((15))) BTW.

The overton window has shifted so far we have millions of recently 'red-pilled' folk voting for zog and repeating all of the JDLs Clash of Civilisation MeMes for free.

Now to be red-pilled is to be unwise to the jew.

There sure are alot of endcuck goons that need to go.

how about you give some good arguments shill?
how about you defend youre ADHDchess in the video here

what is this, reddit or something?

Why would the President waste his time on someone who is becoming too crippled/dead from illness to threaten his reelection? Holla Forums missing the obvious for the sixth millionth time.

Wow. You finally managed to predict what someone will do before they do it. Trump's rubbing off on you. Best be careful, or else you'll start ironically seig heiling before you know it!

Have a bump, because this news clearly upsets your asshole. Next stop - Trump not bowing to the Wailing Wall.

That video at 1:40

Jews are not allowed into the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.

muh lemons.

They're endchan 2.0 only with more trannies and more liveposting.

No need. Saudis are so stupid, they require extensive training to use the weapons we sell to them at massively inflated costs so they can get into more Vietnam situations.

First Iraq, now Yemen and soon, all the countries they have been pushing their backward religion onto - pushing them into buying more weapons from the US..

This is called 8888d chess.

Source it then, faggot.

That sounds cancerous a shit, they have no place here.They should leave as well.

Le LoL
MFW someone who posts smug faced anime girl jpegs unironically (by some misplaced way of expressing their superiority and suitability to be here) comes along and does just that

They're the ones posting the various Holla Forums is dead memes and the sunshine shit too. They're absolute cancer.

The problem is, time is running out in all white countries. We hit majority brown/nigger/asian/kike by 2040s in nearly all Western countries, if not even earlier in others. Some will be lucky enough to hold out maybe, even into 2050s (Australia? Canada?). We are already on the precipice of the 2020s. That means we have 20 years or so, if even that, precluding a civil war. And by then, with a majority brown majority, we will lose, as they can reinforce from their home countries, they'll assume positions of power in the Western countries and not to mention the liberals that will side with them. Time is being lost in the pollution of the white bloodline in the mongrelization with racemixing as those "whites" too will side with niggers (ex. Sean King, the whittest nigger ever). Pollacks constitute the smallest cut of a large right-wing swath but the most dedicated and focused but we are but a small number. WW3 is approaching fast and while we have for now, avoided a war with Russia, it will certainly be a massive civil war in nearly every white country, with should she hold out, Russia on our side.

The problem herein lies, that arming a Sand-nigger state is that, that problem will come to bite us. The liquidity gained here indeed could be used to build the wall, 350 bil is a huge sum and about half the Pentagon budget. Trump is trying to restore financial sanity and stem the tide of immigration, but be sure, these immigrants are not just leaches but they breed and multiply and even go so far as to pollute the white bloodline. Time is by no means on our side. The next Hitler 2.0 or 3.0 will come from here, I'm sure of it. Any one of us could become him, but Hitler was a beggar and bum in his early to mid twenties and only a hardened soldier by the end of them. He only started entering politics in his early thirties and gained power at the age of 44 or something along those lines.

That means, by the time one of us comes to power and we rally behind him (or a she or xir, jk [gas all trannies and faggots]), we will be in full blown critical mode. Assuming most of you are in your twenties, that twenty years, by then we will be ready and have a candidate to lead us but we will be thrust into a full-blown conflict heavily outnumbered. This is why I encourage you go into tech.

To build these sorts of things to even the odds. Or robotics or at the least, military training,

To be the new SS. For every Wittmann we get, we'll still face ten thousand opponents. We will be critically outnumbered, severely disunited, with mashed supply lines and likely surprised attacked. We will have to engage and it will be entirely, guerrilla warfare with the Jews entire finance behind the brown's movement to wipe out whites once and for all. Finance, governance, military and state will be against us. Be prepared and start getting ready now.

We have twenty years

Have fun with this thread schlomo. Get some better tactics

iraq was a US petrodollar fuckup.
Yemen is backed by the islamic republic of Iran, which the US specops are fighting against in syria and Iraq.
the US sends billions in foregein aid to gulf states and israel.
please tell me how this is ADHD chess

Souns like they need the TRS treatment.

This is a fantasy board now, user. Come on.

*sounds

I'm jealous burgers.

The Israel trip is when the fun really begins though.

ok, ill say it straight:
we european posters here are very sceptical of the level of cuckoldness you r/thedonald/ are having

here's your (kike)

I love that you can tell who the shills are by post number. It's not the fucking (1)'s, it's the (18)'s and (22)'s you need to watch out for. Real shills don't even know we have ID's and will try to consensus crack with the same ID

Correct, we need to keep this place stocked up with only the most super-bad-assed based motherfuckers who won't be dancing to the song of globalism or accept our President bowing to a foreign leader as long as he continues to sell weapons to them to arm all those international terrorists running around the world killing for zog and Greater isreal.

Or they could just hop IPs like you just did.

I would have thought the shills on Holla Forums would be fairly obvious.
They would be the one's endlessly campaigning for kikes and trying to convince the rest of Holla Forums to bow and scrape and cheer for zog along too.

Keep it up meguca.

While not quite sure what a meguca is, I would presume you to be one of those recent arrivals from the last two years here who feels it necessary to shift the Overton window so far that we sing and cheer for jews while pretending it's some kind of intergalactic chess game in a fight against them, by doing precisely what the jews want us to do for them.

As per ZH, it's the biggest arms deal in American history.

www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-05-20/trump-signs-single-largest-arms-deal-us-history-saudi-arabia-350-billion-over-ten-ye

That has been my guess as well ever since the whole rapefugee thing started, 15 to 20 years max.
Or if we wanted to simplify things a little: if by 2035 we won't at least be well into fixing our countries, we're fucked.

And that's not defeatism, that's just being realistic and honest to oneself.

archive.is/neJR6

Iraq was a petrodollar fuckup instigated by the saudis "HURR DURR WMD, KISS ME BABY". Now they had to wash their hands off the most lucrative business deal ever because the islamic state sells oil to endrogay instead of saudi arabia.

Yemen booted out the saudi puppet via ballot box, causing the saudis to screech autistically and waste billions of dollars fighting a country with no real military power.

Both are vietnam situations which require the saudis to spend a lot of money on weapons. How is this ADHD chess? Because the US is the one to profit from the arms deal like SEGA is profiting from furries with Sonic Forces.

Well there is perhaps possibility of relocating which seems to White mans' only defense.

SAUDIS BTFO

My daddy keeps winnin'. #MAGA

I Forgot About RAMADAN BOMBATHON 2017 IT WILL BE (((PEACEFUL))) THIS YEAR

Mabey. doubt it but maybe

That's some super-bad-assed based shit right there!

SURE THING KIKE

Guy looks like a boss.

how did that nog get a revolver that is also compatible with a extension clip ?
HE LOOKS SO GANGSTA

ROPE

We have reached new levels of cognitive dissonance previously never thought possible.

K.

Video Embed
Trump Blames Saudi Arabia For 9/11
So if Trump is convinced that the Saudis did 9/11, yet does the single largest arms deal in US history with those he is convinced of attacking America on Sept 11th…

It really gets the noggin a-joggin

Collective amnesia
Social/Collective amnesia is a collective forgetting by a group of people. The concept is often cited in relation to Russell Jacoby's scholarship from the 1970s. Social amnesia can be a result of "forcible repression" of memories, ignorance, changing circumstances, or the forgetting that comes from changing interests. Protest, folklore, "local memory", and collective nostalgia are counter forces that combat social amnesia

He does bow when they put the medal on him

I seriously don't understand how the US getting paid $350 billion is a bad thing. Remember this thing called the National Debt? How else are we going to pay it off? When you have debt, sometimes you have to do things you're not happy about in order to pay it off… that's how debt works…

Go home early today. You're already done trying.

Weak. Extremely obvious that he's just lowing his neck so that little goblin can actually reach to put the medal on him.

Honors Trump for giving them the weapons deal they wanted
Any Saudi arms are going directly to ISIS and Al-Qaeda which will eventually be used against American troops and for the benefit of Israel

Emperors always bow when they are being crowned.

Lol. Next you'll be telling me Trump is a secret hardcore Zionist and MAGA doesn't actually help the U.S.A. in any way.

Good job Don

You seem to fear somthing goon. Back to your shithole nigger.

Everyday I wake up and I remember Trump is my president and I smile

Arming the (((Saudis))) is a bad thing

Honored for being a cuck

wew, cant get much clearer than that

That's exactly what continuing to put American troops in Syria is

Are you shills paid by post or by (you's)?
You stick out like a sore thumb.

Its fucking pathetic what a hugbox this place has become, and the fact that this thread is focused on whether or not he's going to bow - instead of whether or not he's going to give these sandJews a bunch of our weapons tech (so that it can be used against us in the future).

You're fucking retarded or trying to shill.
Yes you fucking well do, you faggot, and if you don't, you deserve to be hung from the neck until dead.

There are plenty of ways to pay off the national debt, and selling weapons to sandniggers who fund the people trying to systematically purge White Europeans from their homeland is not one of them - unless you're a total Jew-puppet piece of shit.

Keep this kind of shit on the_donald where people will actually fall for it, kike.

The shills have gone full circle.

PDF related is a Saddam era Iraqi intelligence report that details the History of the Saudi royal family/Wahhabism and its Jewish roots
fas.org/irp/eprint/iraqi/wahhabi.pdf

kek, it's fucking hilarious and disgusting

There's definitely something about this gesture that has them in a nervous chill. The potential damage Trump is doing with a given action is usually in direct proportion to the amount and intensity of shilling.

wtf I hate Trump now

im a kike for not LARPing?
here in europe were still expecting some shit to go down in the states, so far its been nothing excpet some libtard potests and strikes on syria.
why isnt hillary in jail?
where are some purges?
why are you bombing syrians instead of terrorists?
hows the wall doing?
why isnt NATO shut down yet?
whats with all the other things you were promising us?

That's not an option for most people due to money.

Also relocating where? North America and Europe (and also New Zealand and Patagonia) already ARE the best places in the world in terms of geography. Anywhere else would be worse and don't get me started on places like Namibia because that's just LARPing of the most ridiculous sort.

WHY HASN'T TRUMP SET A WHITE ETHO STATE YET, HE'S A FUCKING KIKE SHILL

shills use VPNs so even if their previous post gets banned or deleted theyre still fine.
like you
i on the other hand have nothing to hide. i got the /sg/ and /afr/ threads going, and expectedly i can look at the bigger picture than your ADHDchess bullshit.
youre a scourge in my threads with your autistic chess crap, so i tought id pay you a visit

I'm just waiting to give the go word. Once GO is uttered it all falls apart. You ready user?

Are rangebans back? This shits just getting fucking stupid now.

TRUMP HASN'T KILLED ALL THE JEWS YET HE'S A KIKE AND I HATE HIM NOW

the WMDs hoax was purely US bullshit.
Sauds only pushed for the invasion but were not the main reason for it. their forces didnt even set a foot in iraq.
the first war was about who controlled the oil supply, and when saddam got defeated and wanted to take revenge and sell oil for € the second war began.

sauds already have oil, they want to get rid of the competition, not oil.

you mean the military industrial complex?
just because the saudnigger gets a jet some poor bastrd in detroit wont get a warm meal.

All I can think of is this scenario of an SA civil war, and how adding $350 billion worth of weaponry to the mix will spice things up..

Because Hillary would've started WW3 by now perhaps?
do you even foresight?

in the early 90s with the USSR collapsed some particular faggot declared "the end of history".
turns out its the current year and its still the same shit with bits of tech advanced for a decade or two.
so:

1) when is this "new war" suppost to happen
2) who will the (((US))) be fighting
3) what makes you think this "new war" tech crap isnt the same shit as the bradley an F-35?

how retarded are you?

good for you.

neck yourself you fucking yid

makes sense.

MFW the HotpocketX kike comes back online to see that some genuine white goys have somehow got back on Holla Forums and has to step in to protect his primary task, which is shilling for zog on a board notorious at one time for being against kikes, which now obscenely sucks off every neocon kike operating in world politics

sys.8ch.net/log.php?board=pol

S H U T I T D O W N
H
U
T

I
T

D
O
W
N

Do you know how I know that you're some refugee from fucking plebbit?
Piss off back to your shithole and rot away in it.

Remember to take screenshots before he can delete threads/posts

Oops correction
It's using the handle of resurrectedreplayer today, hotpocketX must still be at shul

go word for what? to enlist and die in another good goy war for the petrodollar?
and so much about
when the guy in the pic has an AK.
i guess you tried to imply whats the last thing youll see when youre in some desert POW camp and a republican guard gets an order to use his gun since they used up all the petrol for burning your good goy platoon

You're a joke.
No matter how zionistic and globalist Donald would seem even to the most doubtful Holla Forumsack, he's infinitely better than 99% of the trash running Europe, who wishes they had Donald as a leader instead of their current govt leaders.
I think you're just a shill.

i was waiting since last summer to see your world fall apart like this

Imagine being such a miserable and impotent parasite, without one genuine marketable skill, that you are not only reduced to screeching autistically on imageboards without ever convincing anyone, but don't even get paid for it. And in the rare cases where they do get paid, it's laughable minimum wage while stuck on a basement getting ridiculed by their own bosses.
Truly there is no creature more pathetic and sad than the shill

-10/10 kiddie script
>>>/bog/

Yet all you and your friends here do is suck jew dicks and push and promote every neocon kosher clown in world politics now.
Why do you think any pol/acks should want you here controlling the narrative and banning any goy from criticising jewish subversion of our movements?

Wew megooka cant help themselves.

i always tought (((holywood))) couldnt be trusted.
now i see they made one film taht makes sense. you should watch it, its called
Syriana

wew lad, wait until he gets to Israel, I can't fucking wait.

What the fuck? Are they a gay couple?

been going on since FDR, crying shame

people here will defend him praying at the wailing wall, it'll just be him playing 3.14159chess amirite guys?

mfw when most trump zealots on reddit came here in 2016 and now theyre calling people who dont fall for the ADHD chess shills and redditors

Kike controlled opposition can only ever be as bad as the other, never better, that's how your jewish hegelian dialect works to ensure at least one of your selected zog puppets always gets in.

And they did, the jewish freemason meat-puppet to zog with a son-in-law who is deeply entwined with mossad and George Soros now runs shit.
You are in desperate shit trying to convince the few remaining non jewish folks here that you aren;t a co-opted kike-hive, even though all you do is push all genuine resistance threads off and promote every neocon kike in the world

i am. wana see a picture of a kinder surprise, fresh milk and a car with actual gears?

im sure youll go die for him in the next good goy war in some desert.

no, because he isnt any better than our ones. well, atleast our leaders dont suck off the saudis and israelis as much as you do

i cant help myself tear your world down.
why dont you give some arguments instead of circlejerking with naive dumbasees and calling everone a shill?

Most of my fellow americans have no clue that about 60% of their country is paid for by our tax dollars. It may have changed over the years.

Israel, that is*

Go for dotr you stupid faggot

look up dotr
so… youre gonna go be a construction worker and help duerte build a housing complex or something?

Back to meguca.

Who is this jizz genie?

not an argument.

Anyone else seem to find it strange that the posts most critical of jews dictating American politics got deleted while all the witless utterings,, smug anime girls and other retards shilling for jews and pretending selling arms to the Saudis is a good thing for America remains untouched since the early bird mods returned from shul?

>>>/out/

Then we should have voted for Hillary. WW3 would have been preferable, based on what I'm seeing as regards our current trajectory - we're on the road to Greater Israel, while the path to American prosperity lay barren and unused.

Ironically enough the hag queen Hillary would've probably sucked a whole lot less isrealis jew dick too, after what they did to her husband for being blown by the isreali honeytrap Lewinsky

The idea is to reject both the left wing marxists and the right wing zionists, not that the jewish mods here would allow any kind of organisation that could ever offer any serious threat to jewish power.
Instead they got you posting cartoon frogs and yelling MAGA everytime some chink, spic, wog or kike says Pepe or hits someone with a stick or some equally pointless shit, on the road to take the West down for the sole gain of Greater isreal.

Lest we not forget HWNDU, the greatest psyop of our times; subversion raised to an art form, truly.

We have a problem.

God, that shit was such cancer… Looking back on it, I don't know how so many didn't see it for what it was.

This.

Are losing, if I am any barometer of things.
The more I see Trump betraying his people, the more I see him engaging with perfidious kikes with a smile on his face, and most importantly, the more faggots try to keep pushing the 'muh MAGA', 'muh chess', 'muh Emperor' shit, the more disgusted I am by them, and by him.

Trump ran on the platform of making America great again - but this isn't making us great, its making us dirty, well, more dirty. We're getting deeper into bed with kikes and pseudo-kikes. We're not doing anything about the demographic situation, which, as much be reiterated, has NOTHING to do with illegal immigration at this point. We're getting involved in foreign conflicts we have no business being involved in, AGAIN. We're, it would seem, looking at a legitimate possibility of a kike being put in charge of the FBI - a liberal kike who supported Shillary, of all things! All the while, Trump's kike daughter and her kike husband - the latter responsible for this kike deal where we sell a bunch of weapons to Saudi kikes - sit at Trump's side, whispering in his ear like more-aesthetic fucking Grima Wormtongues.

And I swear to God, when that fat faggot puts his traitorous fucking hand on that Jew wall, the first sitting US president to do so, I'm going to laugh the most bitter fucking laugh in the world, as I watch the narrative crafters come worming out of the woodwork to push this as acceptable.

The saudi regime pushed the WMD hoax. Bush being an arab kisser just handwaved it as 'our intel'. They freaked the fuck out when Nouriki al-maliki doxxed them for involvement in the sectarian violence there.

Secondly, the moment the islamic state decided to switch alliances and become a privately owned company selling oil to other people instead of piping oil to Saudi Arabia, they were labeled terrorists and a 'police force' was assembled by OPEC… to bomb some other random country that had overthrown saudi-backed dictators via the ballot box.

Simple, the sand nigger gets a shitty jet to waste billions on and further spiral into debt and the vietnam situation, the American industrial complex gets good cash, and some poor bastard in detroit should have taken STEM courses instead of gender studies in college.

That is ADHD chess.

That's fucking Power Girl you dummy.
Her best run was done in the mid 2000's-2009 as she had some nice big ol' titties, SJW's got super upset with the artist/writer or something until it got revealed the person they were upset with was a woman with big tits. Anyways modern Power Girl from what I remember is shit because they drastically changed her outfit and personality from her 2000's run.

Kill yourself 3rd worlder

Cape shit is Jew trash.

You can give the Saudis all the weapons you want, they are still a shit nation with cowards for "soldiers". They still won't be able to take Yemen. The only thing that pisses me off is that America still won't see that money. Where does this 350 billion go?

Not towards the wall…

Oh does this deserve a meme…

Lurk more, you'll understand one day.

I know it is, why do you think I stopped buying shit.

Marvel is god awful, DC slightly less awful. Just slightly.

Shit never mentioned I stopped buying the comics in my previous post. Apologies anons.

Anyways something relevant, I honestly think we should've had the Saudis' pay more for our weaponry, but the U.S. also needs as much money as it possibly can get to help deal with our outrageous debt. But I do like how Trump has not done a lot of the shit that would make him look meek in the eyes of Americans while abroad in Saudi Arabia.

Its all shit bro.

Power Girl was created by three shitstains: A potato-nigger, a Cuban immigrant and an Italian that fought against the Axis in WW2.
Fucking vermin, producing Jewish filth.

If they're such fucking cowards, why don't we invade them?

Serious question. Why are we allying with these sandpeople? Why don't we just kill them all and take the oil? Who is going to stop us? Who is going to say fucking ANYTHING to us at that point?
Nobody.
So why aren't we doing it? Why are we arming the people who arm our enemies, in exchange for shekels we have to use to buy oil from those same fucks?

They're buying our fucking guns and then forcing us to spend that money fighting their proxy agents - or, more realistically, training their proxy agents.

Trump is going to make me rich due to a stock that I'm invested in.

Fucking this.

The national debt is a joke - it cannot and will not be paid off, and the notion that selling weapons to the fucking Saudis is liable to result in a net-positive in terms of finance is ridiculous.

Congratulations, ya fuckin Jew.

Defense stocks?

You got a bigger version of that pic?

cyber security.

Here come the shills.

Your autistic fanfiction is not reality.

IT DOESN'T EXIST YOU TRIPLE NIGGER
Not even in videogames does your magic autism robot fleet of cyanide niggers exist.

Just like leftist faggots think a still photograph of someone in the middle of waving at someone is a roman salute.

Megooka go home.

Kill yourself.

Underrated post
Nice to see not everyone is cucked to the point of insanity

100% agree, and it will be our soldiers on the ground clearing out the land for these chinks and their belt and road initiative they want to stretch across eurasia, and hey if we can knock down the last few regimes we haven't helped subvert or topple on the way; all the better.

Because SA is tied to Israel kind of like Canada is tied to America. I think the proper solution would have been to arm Yemen instead but Trump isn't pulling the trigger on these kinds of things. Looks like he is trying to be nice goy to everyone in exchange for bringing wealth back to America.

But the royals are cryptos anyway? Jews do to the Muslim aristocracy what thet do in the west(Hello my fellow whites…). Only Jews can get away with typical tricks like these. They literally follow Solomon's example by marrying into royalty and subverting other religions through cryptism.

I don't like democracy as a form of government, but it's a means to an end.

Other than old Benito in Italy, all of /ourguys/ have come in through democratic means, that's the White man's way. Taking power by force only really works in shithole Latin American countries.

That's leaning in to get the golden necklace, that's not the same as bowing upon greeting him.
I don't like the whole palling around with dunecoons or selling Saudis weapons, but it's tolerable geopolitical bullshit. If he fucking kisses and fondles the Satanic Jew Wall, I'm done.

We need to hang the usurious kike bankers, not try to pay off debt that's impossible to pay off. There's more debt than wealth in the global economy, learn how this whole central banking debt-based fiat currency scam works before you go posting.

BASED Trump only doing business with these terrorists.

BASED Melania didn't put the rag, everything is fine.

George Washington was /ourguy/ too, let's not forget.

This is a big moment. Every presidents 2nd term becomes way worse. The first 4 years are the foundation and the last 4 years you cannot be stopped and are free to do whatever you can get away with.

Getting your dick kicked is infinitely better than getting your dick smashed repeatedly with a sledge hammer, but both are terrible things that you should not like.

That's because Jews don't bow to peasants

the smug never ends

Trump bows to no sand nigger

hehe.. ^I love these goys… :'^)

not an argument.

Before the election we weren't even allowed to bring up the topic of illegal immigration, and now they've being sent back by the thousands and illegal entry has declined by 70% since Trump took power. Any way you look at it Trump is the best candidate most of us have seen in our life time.

A low level freemason metal head sporttting the Ankh. What a fucktard.

Kek there is something about smugs that brings me joy.

The press is saying he curtsied.
The new "dark" and "chaos" is curtsy right now, they want to meme for the normies so they are screaming it at the top of their lungs.

Golden. The Sandnigger was forced to touch Trumps daughter right pussy hand with his good hand. Muslims do not even touch women in public.

yes, by far

Here you go Newfag

Also mandatory watch: youtu.be/SKnF1HEUwuo

Never change Holla Forums.

Why is Holla Forums so deluded? Does no one here like facts?

Difference between a 70 year-old and an 81 year-old.

An image search of "Michelle Obama Saudi Arabia" shows Michelle Obama in Saudi Arabia without a veil.
What are you trying to "prove"?

The saudi regime pushed the WMD hoax. Bush being an arab kisser just handwaved it as 'our intel'. They freaked the fuck out when Nouriki al-maliki doxxed them for involvement in the sectarian violence there
the WMDs hoax was an US mindchild, not to mention the saudis had and still do have WMDs. stop trying to whitewash the US, it was them bullshiting at the UN, not saudis or someone else.

theynever switched anything.
intelligence monkeys from washington to ridyah and telaviv needed a boogeyman so they created one.

F-16s and F-22s are one of the best military aircraft in use.

saudi arabia is mking good use of its resources and has a pretty good export rate.
the US on the otherhand is the most indebt country on the planet

which benefits the american people how

see

you have to be the most retarded person on this board.
lurk for a decade or two.

Kushner shills are saying this.

if the end is to cuck an entire population of good goys to acheive ZOG goals then i guess youre right

eventough it happened in ukraine recently, not to mention the middle east and africa

What is that large red mass spinning through the air? Is that what's left of the bomber? It seems to originate from the point of the explosion, and I thought it was a table at first.

see

i think i speak for a large percentage of people in this board when i say
"i dont really give a shit about the US, the rest of the world where i live in is a bit more important"

Did you see how his wife totally didn't put a towel on her head? FUCKING BASED.

Don't mind the fact that he's selling 350 billion worth of weapons that will largely be used in ways that will kill our people directly or indirectly, goyim. The no towel on head thing is the important thing to pay attention to for the maintenance of Our Democracy.

Also pay no attention to the fact that they essentially rolled the red carpet out for him which means they want more than the what was probably a foregone conclusion weapon deal, like for example sneaking in blasphemy laws and pro-sandnigger religion indoctrination, as well as letting more of them into your country and letting them buy up businesses where white goyim produce actual value so they can have revenue streams that aren't oil being produced by people who aren't their own 80 IQ inbred retards.

You're the best goy. Just remember that his milfy wife didn't wear a towel on her head for this visit and remember he's just playing underwater interdimensional backgammon when he tells you why you don't need a wall and why more brown people should come to America in a few months.

:^)

what are you going to say next kike? that ISRAEL IS OUR GREATEST ALLY AND WE SHOULD NEVER BETRAY THE JEWS?

Nice try, but I'm sure you can do better enxt time.

So are neocons on suicide watch with Trumps recent arms deal or what?

What are the implications with Israel over this?

also saved

They are the ones cheering it

So, does Trump being friendly with Saudis mean liberals are going to freak out about all the horrible things Saudis do now? It seems like liberals can't be friends with someone who likes Trump.

There should be some images showing how terrible muslims treat people in saudi arabia, and then have Trump in those pictures saying he's condoning it.

It will make liberal heads explode.

This.

Not going to celebrate Trump making these sandkikes his first visit.

Why the fuck did Toby Keith play there anyways? Music is practically banned in SA.

Is it because he made this shitty ZOG propaganda when we went to bomb Afghanistan but should have been bombing SA?

topkek

88D chess

Arabs on social media are calling KSA out on its shit because the Trumps' visit broke pretty much all of the countries' backwards laws enforced everyday on the people.
Namely:
1. Force hijab on all women.
2. Prohibit unrelated men and women touching.
3. Prohibit unrelated men and women meeting in any place alone or being close to each other.

Captions for pics related:

Continued in the next post

He squatted. He knew not to bow– 1488D chess etc.

* middle-east-online.com/?cat=saudi&page=1&id=2685
** m.dw.com/ar/——-/a-38912145

its not about how its done, its about what is done

That second link was supposed to have arabic letters in it. Try this instead: archive.is/JIlv6

TRUMP HONORS ANCIENT SLAVIC TRADITION

I agree, but the point is having more income will enable Trump to pay for the various things he promised like rebuilding the infrastructure. Also, remember he promised to build safe zones in the middle east so the rapefugees can go there instead of coming here, and that the gulf states are going to pay for it. Well how do you expect him to get them to pay for it unless he makes a deal with them? Make them think this weapons deal is super beneficial for them (even though we're making serious bank off of it at the same time), and then use that as leverage to get them to pay for the safe zones. It's not "1488D chess", it's just The Art of the Deal, which is something we were very excited about seeing him put to use back during the campaign, but now suddenly when he's actually doing it all these concern posts start cropping up… really makes you think.

He failed to bow alright, because that's a curtsey. That short bending of the knees, you know, like little girls do. An interesting choice of social protocol. I like how Trump hides his extreme supplication subtly within a display of dominant behavior. Truly some interdimensional chess.

Meanwhile in other news I heard the saudis are going to build mosques all over Germany. Based saudis.

Washington shitpost did an article on this, they open with the full video of the medal ceremony showing Trump leanig down so the midget mudslime could give him a medal, but then a little bit later they repost a 1 second gif from buzzfeed that makes it look like he's bowing like a dog, then they spend the whole article acting as if he's just as pathetic as obonobo's pic related. I hate these lying kikes so goddamn much.

Now we'll hear the never ending narrative: "but saudis were behind 9/11!!" Please god let them be this stupid.

Shouldn't I be?

DON'T BE CONCERNED, JUST LET TRUMP BE A BASIC BITCH CUCKSERVATIVE AND BACK OUT OF EVERYTHING HE STOOD FOR, WE CAN'T CRITICIZE HIM BECAUSE THAT WOULD STOP HIM OF DOING THE KIKES WILL

Pretty Good! Pretty Rare!

The red text makes you sound Shilly and unhinged. How about this, We pull out, leave the weapons and gear, And tell them they have to fill out a subcription to us and we keep air dropping weapons. They keep killing each other whilst we're not there.

Look at this ass blasted kike.

I'd wager most of the board is American.

But her outfit really was pretty fuckin' hideous, tbh.

Defending him arming these terrorists is what makes you a shill. And guess what, they will send that crap to ISIS and AlQaeda, and the US will eventually be forced to fight them because they will be strong and everywhere. And the kikes and saudis themselves having a hold on American finances and media will make it so.

Checked.

Whens the last time you saw ISIS Operate over here?

(((ISIS)))*

What the fuck are you even trying to say.

That's the straw for me.

The saudis are paying US $350 billion for substandard export-tier equipment so it can get blown up by houthis with russian atgms. This is a win-win for us.

What are you? Clairvoyant? Don't delude yourself.

when looking at the catalog id say half

you mean by syrian troops with american ATGMs they captured from the terrorists

That would be great if our countries weren't ZOGGED to the max with media and government officials that then propagandize that we need to take the poor brown people because it's sad that they're violent apes who love to kill each other constantly and so often that their countries are perpetual warzones.

You know ISIS is a Kike front operation. How nu R U

top kek he doesn't even know

That is the one hiccup. Sad really, a fan-fucking-tastic way to fund a wall. If only the kikes didn't want us dead.

That's nothing like you were trying to say. Anyway saudi are in bed with israel, even if the house of saud ain't kikes themselves like some researches point, that ain't a difference.

You realize that rifle has no front sight post, right?

What is a floppy hat, mosquito headnet and thick clothing Alex?
Your next war is really just the oldest war, the one against vermin. Have you never gone camping before?
The gallium and infistructure point still stands but I think the correlation between Gray goo and MAD needs to be recognized.

lol, he mounted his extended magazine on his revolver backwards
and he doesn't even have side-mounted sights for niggra shooting

You talk like a fag/sodomite and you should kill yourself.

well what would happen if some third party with enough power somehow forced the federal reserve to print money equal to the debt that the U.S. "owes" them the donate it to the U.S? what would happen if they forgave the U.S. all of their debt that they "owe" them instead?
I'm not so sure myself, but zimbabwe comes to mind

NO HEADSCARF
Melania's looking extra fine.
These fucking sand niggers in their fucking blankets look like cretins JFC

top kek

hardly an original principle.

WE SHOULD HAVE WAITED FOR [email protected]/* */!!

Holy shit user, you're right.

so many one liner shill comments, typical kissless virgin losers
>>>Holla Forums

Educate yourselves, dumb niggers with tunnel vision syndrome

Tits or gtfo.

Hi reddit.

This post is completely indecipherable.

You're getting better. Your posting style is still slightly fucked.

Will you please fuck off to your containment board?

What is it with him and escalators?

You're a shill. This relationship with Saudi Arabia is worrying though. Don't forget that this is the nation which basically owns Clinton and funds Nation of Islam.

(1)

Trumpberg just bought all the new mosques they're gonna need in Europe.

fuck off back to the donald faggot

looks like a cube shaped thing with red cloth, some sort of booth i guess.

Andrew Jackson: KILL
Abraham Lincoln: KILL
John F Kennedy: KILL
hundredes of other poor bastards youve never even heard of: KILL

economic collapse.

i wouldnt take an african banana republic and its ponzy scheme economics as a good model for one of the worlds largets economies

vid related

translation into retardsprache: "the only thing you would seemingly do if you were ordered to is go die in a good goy war"

not an argument

its a part of the crane that broke off

How soon we all forget.

So where are all the crypto counter-jihad trolls that spam these boards everyday with their kosher narrative everytime someone crashes a shopping trolly into a can of beans?

The Saudis (a direct isreali proxy in the Middle East) are being used to create unrest via their jewhadist terrorist proxies, they create the conditions for all nations in opposition to isreal to be crushed by invading terror groups, then Saudi/US-isreali organisations funnel them back into Europe.
The Saudis fund all ther growing mosques being built in Europe, they are the logistics for the present day invasion of Europe.

Why is Trump selling them 350bn of arms?
That's some serious weaponry, the sort of figure suggests that major widespread chaos will ensue, considering how much damage US-isreali financed terrorists have done since 9/11 worldwide, 350bn is enough to finance these jewhadist groups tenfold.

Trump has stated plainly over the last 10 years that he believes the Saudis are behind 9/11, he shields his jew friends, but blames the Saudis.
The first opportunity he sells enough arms to the Saudis to fight a dozen proxy wars on several fronts for several decades…

Who blew up the World Trade Center? It wasn’t the Iraqis, Trump informed Fox & Friends in February 2016.
It was Saudi — take a look at Saudi Arabia, open the documents.

The mogul reiterated this charge on the stump, while arguing that Saudi Arabia was taking advantage of America financially — even though their monarchy
wouldn’t exist very long without Washington’s aid.

Anybody starting to see the US-isreali-Saudi axis of evil are pretty much ready to finish of the job they started officially on 9/11.

wew LaDainian

>WE SHOULD HAVE WAITED FOR [email protected]/* */!!
Voting for any one of the jews selected puppets = allowing the JWO to commence without any opposition

been here for years, never banned, nothing to hide. upstanding citizen.

If Trump thinks the Saudis are the ones the redacted 9/11 report is protecting, then why did he strike this deal with a nation he himself claims is responsible for 9/11?

i got in this thread when i saw it and knew someone is gonna defend selling amrs to saudis and terrorists.
then i got back when i came home and posted while watching Bullitt and Crime&punishment

because the deepstate told him to get his shit straight and do what hes told

I understand, I just want to see if any single (((user))) here defending this sale can articulate any argument why this deal is anything less than the ultimate betrayal of not only America but Western civilisation itself.
Every one of those weapons sold will be used against us.

That's not just my opinion, but the stated opinion of Donald Trump for over ten years and during his recent election campaign.

To arm the Saudis, who arm the terrorists who go around the world killing low-class worker goys (never jews though, especially never any elite jews or their zionist politicians) makes America the chief supplier of arms to world terrorism by proxy, that's Donald Trump's own stated position.

The jews on MSM boards and here are always agitating for us goys to do their dirty work and fight their enemies around the world, they tell us everyday about (((ISIS))) terrorists planning to turn our countries into islamic caliphates, they never pressure the US to sanction the Saudis instead they pressure the US to aid the Saudis in arms for the terrorists, the jihadists never attack isreal ever, only low-class worker goys.

I want to hear how any Trump defenders can continue to pretend that aiding the Saudis, according to Trumps own personal beliefs about the Saudis being behind the 9/11 attacks can be squared with their argument that Trump is secretly gassing the kikes in some kind of interdimensional chess game behind the scenes.

After Trump has revealed who is the true power behind the US government since getting into office, there are only two types of Trump supporter left on here now.
i)The most easily brainwashed goys on Earth who believe everything the CIA tells them,
ii)Lying paid GIYUS/hasbara[t] drones gaslighting every pol/ack on here who refuses to play along with the kosher narrative.

When you have Jews constantly trying to hammer common wisdom out of everyone's head, it's an important treasure despite originality.

i want to as well.

yes, we knew it was a one way ticket.
we knew, and it/he was, still is, the only available mechanic.

i want to know.
i am a statesman; i am also tired of this shit.
tired of the fake news,
tired of the alt-fake news,
tired of the ad sellers period,
tired of the goldmansachs-saudi-petrol conservationists
tired of the insidious lying racism democultists
tired of the israeli-kikestan-petrol neocons
tired of the damnable lying green tax progressivists

tired of the inflation, wealth transfer, cheap labor, tinder/fb/sex prostitutive theft of mine, demographic shift degeneracy that results from every single one of them. all of them, making me a servant to the worst of history played-out-again, again.

i am a statesman. i don't know what to do but to keep fighting, but each time trump steps away, it is glaring. i hope the non-degenerate intelligence anons see this. the resume of the bank-petrol-saudi loop is just as much of a misery as the other models. it will, just as before, flourish the consummately consumptive shitskin cannibals, and punish able men.

i remain listening.

Fucking hell americlaps grow a pair

Yeah the election really should have been about the weapons deal with the Saudis. That is the central issue right here and now everything is pointless.
Holy shit, these people.

How does one counter the jihad when one provides all the tools and condition for the claimed jihad?

What kind of endless war could an injection of $350bn military hardware bring to the backers of the jewhadists?

What happens to all those sandpeople after America liberates /ISIS burns and bombs all their homes to rubble?
-Protip: the jews funnel these destitute homeless sandpeople directly into Europe

How does this improve the situation for the latest wave of jewish instigated mass invasion of Europe or indeed any goy in the world?

Who wins out of this deal -
America
Europe
or isreal?
-protip: only isreal benefit from this

This.

This indeed.

people arent shitting on trump here just because of the weapon deal. theyre doing it because everyone that wasnt a naive dumbass knew that trump was just a lesser evil in the elections. but now when you have fucktard burgers spamming every board with their ADHD chess bullshit to whitewash trumps ZOG bullshit and unironically pretend trump is what they memes said in 2016, its about time to bash those fuckin bluepilled shills and make it clear that the US is still a ZOG bureocratic cancer and that the only thing that changed with the election is that we got a dumbass that doesent know how to use nukes nstead of a psychotic cunt that wants to use them

his daughter is a literal jewess

We still sold them billions of dollars in weapons.
I don't care if he bows during photo ops, I care about political policy.

EA WNBI

so donald jr user it to anal pleasure himself and meanwhile sean spidecer was pumping helium into himself through all his holes with automatic air pump. "huuehg, huh HHahHAU" scream spicer ecstasy and agony and he vomited in orgasm and then invanka say "now its time for hte head sex finalke" and trumps entire head now inside ivanka trump and ivanka grind against trump upper body with head inside her as he whimper in ecstasy and rest of room form entire head into anus head sex human centipede circle while ivanka eyes begin to glow and dark light emit from mouth as her nipples extend and branch into tentacles that reach out and enter into eric and donald jr and eric and bannon and flynn and kushners and spicers penis holes to go deep through into their testicles and drain all semen for nourishment as their testicles shrivel up like raisin "I have… COMING SOON" scream ivanka in ecstasy as her tongue reach out and open up into second mouth and impale kellyanne while eric and bannon and kushner and spicer entire insides absorbed into ivanka and left as bloody human shape skin bags "OOOUUUUUUHHHHHHGGH" scream ivanka as her orgasm come and her vaginal contractions crush donald trump head into a pulp. "i have fed, now it is time" say ivanka

the end

i dont like trump but your shitpost here doesent belong on Holla Forums. fuck off to 4chan or Holla Forums with this kind of unintelligent crap.
reported ofcourse

Trump is a zionist fool.

no u

What the fuck are you on about? When it actually gets to the point where we do go innawoods whilst actively being hunted by niggers, spics and jews and cities are "whitey get-out" zones then there war is lost. The only recovery would be small towns in bumfuck no where like Alaska or Siberia which may survive but even those would get destroyed by inbreeding.
I'm not saying that there is no hope, but by the time the government is actively using blacks in police uniforms to hunt whites down without any sort of false pretense they could use to justify it (like muh racism, but rather kill for being white) the war is lost.

You are actually retarded. Who the fuck has the sort of technology and equipment required to build microchips and autistic bugbots in their homes? A fucking rifle will do the same if you just need to defend yourself.

Really people who haven't reproduced, or even have the capacity to reproduce shouldn't be allowed to post here. You just shit up the board since LARPing is not quality content. Want to save the white race? Get a wife, get at least 4 kids, learn to shoot, get fit. Redpill normalfags. When the race war starts (if it starts) you'll be ready. It doesn't matter if everyone on pol was blonde blue eyed 7 foot ubermensch if they don't have reproduce.

None have a single result come up when I reverse image search, I even used Tineye for one since I thought Google was broken. You made them yourself nigger, do something better with your life.
Also the first 1 is wrong. That's theAustro-hungarian flag but above it says "Polski" which means Polish, so check your facts nigger.

those flags are shit m8