White Hispanic

I first noticed this term being used during the George Zimmerman trial. Have other anons noticed this being being used before hand or is this a fairly new tactic to demonize whites?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Casta
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's totally not going to backfire!

I can explain because I am one. Means a white person who grew up in a latin culture.
For instance I was born and raised in SA by white parents that moved from the UK, people used to use that term to describe people like me - now they use it to white-wash spics.

I remember it existing as a category you could fill in on state tests as a kid. I thought it was only for burgers of spanish descent, but at some point they started including shit cubans and who knows what else.

Looks like it started around the time Obama started letting in mexicans by the bus load and giving amnesty to a ton of criminals. The crime must of spiked and they needed new terms to fit the narrative.

Could be… But the really interesting one is the first.
Right after 1965, a sudden and continuing spike in the use of 'White Hispanic' in literature… What a surprise, eh?

Also:
Every time I see Obongo mentioned, I post this image. So we don't forget.

I'm a white-passing 2nd generation Mexican immigrant. I don't speak Spanish, don't fit in well with other Mexicans, and most people think I'm a white guy before they see what my name is. I use a pseudonym not to avoid prejudice, but just because people are so shocked when they realize I'm not "white". I believe I probably have some Aztec heritage, but am mostly Spanish or even Polish. Almost everyone in my family is very pale, even paler than most "whites", but some just randomly come out brown on occasion.

If you're wondering what a spic is doing here, I've been lurking full Holla Forums ever since GG, and I slowly got redpilled into being a race realist. There's more of us here than you may think. I'll just go back to lurking now.

You're dishonorably discharged from the White race. UK 300 years ago, I assume?

White Hispanics are real but Zimmerman definitely is not one

Niggers and kikes call mestizos "huwhite hispanics" so they can blame those of European descent for Indian savagery - it helps with both the "shit skins aren't shit" and "white people are evil" narratives.

I feel bad for you, spicanon, but you should love your people more. I personally like Mexicans, and many of my best friends are Latino. I'm sure you can make a good life for yourself

ousting yourself here like that isn't a real good idea, Holla Forums may have superior political ideologies but it's still an echo chamber that will only call for the death of you and your entire family.

Yes.

Those are your Polish genes then, my grandfather had brown eyes and brown hair, my grandmother has green and ginger, all of their children have blue and blond hair except for my uncle who has brown eyes and brown hair, whereas mine were blue with blond as a child that turned into green with brown. Just Slavic genes.

Fuck off reddit retard.

No.

I was going to spare the possibly actual white ones, but you convinced me otherwise. Race traitors get the gas, too.

A bullet is fine, too.

White hispanic

The greatest excuse from the left

White hispanics are whites, actual Europoids, born in Latin America. This could be the thousands of Germans who migrated to South America, the Mennonites and NatSocs come to mind, the Spanish and Portuguese who stayed pure all those centuries after colonization, the Confederates who moved to Brazil and other South American countries after the Civil War, and the other Europeans that moved to Latin America for a better life because they couldn't get into the US or just didn't like the US.

What are NOT white hispanics are mestizos, any of the indio bred nonwhites. These are not white hispanics, do not confuse the two.

Doesn't it just mean hispanics that look very Spanish ie white and not like some South-American indian tribe?

didn't mean to sage

They don't exist as far as America should ever be concerned. All the borderhoppers are aztec and mayanmidget bloodlines and even the white looking ones(who stay in their countries anyways) are all mudbloods.

I considered having one of those DNA tests done, but I'm paranoid that they're keeping a database of bad goys. It's frustrating that I've always been driven by family and heritage, but I feel like I have no heritage and an apathetic family. I can't even talk to most of my family, because I'm too fucking autistic to learn more than one language.

That's fucking retarded. What you just said implies that a person can become another race by living with another race.

Not just Spanish or Portuguese, though they're accepted as Hispanic because they come from Hispanola, but it's just any whites that are from Hispanola and Latin America. Mestizos are not white, one can make the argument for Castizos, and Criollos are white.

La Casta is still a thing in Mexico, but it's sort of unspoken rule. If you ever see Mexican TV, all the beautiful women and men are blond haired blue eyed. The more affluent Mexicans don't even like to be called Mexican, they preferred to be called Spanish, even though they're Mexican. But because they're mostly white, like 80% or more, they don't really like the brand of Mexican because when you think Mexican you think of the dirty indios not the fair skinned, blue eyed Mexicans.

It's not retarded when you realize that Hispanic is not a race, retard. It's an ethnic group. Ethnic = / = Race. People need to get that straight.

I'm not saying that spic is white, its an explanation for the randomly darker looks. Its why anyone claiming Serbians or Spaniards aren't white because of it are shills, and why we must reject all crypto-white spics. Here are some famous examples, and here is my uncle and mother.

All the dna testing services are owned by jews.

k

If you learn fluent Polish you can be honorary.

Well yeah, they've never mixed with the native indios nor the mestizos, maybe with the castizos, but saying if you're not 100% European, you're not white. It's retarded. I'd say at least 75% European, and no more than 5% nigger, and you're pretty much white unless you got obvious nigger or other non-white features.

Then "hispanic" is meaningless. Why muddy up definitions like this?

Even if you have 1% nigger, you're a nigger.

I really think it is. It seems to just be any country that Spain ever touched. I don't see "Anglo" used for former British territory like India.

Niggers are always going to be niggers. It is an unchangeable fact of reality. So even when the last white man takes his last breath, a nigger will still be a nigger. Who do they blame? Next will be the Asians, but they too will either flee or disappear. Next will be Carlos.

Really is useless*

No. You can easily spot a brown eyed white between a mongrel, and the latter isn't a pretty sight. Like a bleached out shitskin with a blubbery body and face, compared to strong, sculpted European one (with some unique regional touches). We don't want to slip off the slope.

It's not meaningless, it's not even that hard to follow. Hispanic has never meant race. It's slightly convoluted because most Mexicans, Latin Americans in general, are either mixed race or indio. The racial composition is something along the lines of Mongoloid, (the native indian population), Caucasoid, (the conquistadors), and sometimes Negroid along Veracruz and the rich farmlands especially in Brazil, (the slaves brought to the new world). The correct term would just be Mestizo or mixed race, that's it.

GG Morrakiu

Like I said, no obvious non-white traits. Obvious if they got bootlips, dark skin, flat noses, nappy hair, they're going to the buffer zone of mixed raced people.

Don't compare me to a TRSodomite. What's the matter, you have some nigger in you?

I hope not, that'd be terrible.

Its not about traits, I don't want their barbaric subhuman genes. One could argue, and that's where the meme comes from, that Southern Europeans aren't white because of those "non European" traits, it doesn't make them any less white, nor does an albino nigger make him a white, or some Eastern Slavs having pretty nigger like nostrils make him a bleached coon.

Well that's just retarded. Race is obviously not skin color, it's a complete genetic thing.

No obvious non-white traits doesn't mean just physical features. Obviously if they have the same IQ as an average nigger, 85 IQ, I don't want them in my ethnostate. Obviously if they steal shit and rape and murder, this goes hand in hand with the IQ thing, I don't want hem in my ethnostate.

Nor is it dominant traits (when whites are always recessive) when blood speaks of admixture.
Indeed, it's why 75% =/= 100%
Judging from your pasts words you don't seem to understand the definition, stop using that word.

That's not at all what it means and you should feel bad for giving such an incorrect answer. White hispanic has two "definitions."
1. Original definition by the US Census of a person of latin american descent. This is why in the US they classify all mexicans as white and ignore colonial definitions used to identify mixtures; e.g. mestizos - a person of european and amerindian mixture which gives you your typical brown spic.
2. The more slang but honestly more appropriate definition: a person of latin american descent who appears white. This is mainly due to the fact that many areas all the way down to south america contain pockets of people of actual white descent. This also applies to spics who hit the genetic lottery and look nothing like your typical brown spic.
To make things more complicated, the term hispanic used to refer to a the people of Hispania. Now it's a catch-all phrase for people below the american southern border, supposedly exclusive to previous spanish colonies but no one cares to keep track.

Finally when we come to zim-zam it's obvious he's not like your average mestizo but he's definitely whiter so as to cause that confusion. Mixed race people like him and other mulattos who have a higher percent of white genes really have no place to go. Too white for your standard fare spic or nigger, just brown enough to stick out. Personally I wouldn't call him white hispanic as there are groups of latin american people whiter than him. But mixed people like him are perfect examples of how confusing it must be to live mixed race and be ever so close to white but still so far away.

t. stuck on the us-mex border

Also to further answer your question OP, that term was definitely used in the past but because of zim-zam got broader mainstream usage. It's very common on the southern border. Bluepilled white hispanics are so confused as to what group they belong to even though they might have lineage tied to European colonies. Some unironically and ignorantly believe they are "mexican" as in the "race" meaning mestizo, even though they might be as pale as it gets, have blonde and brown hair, and blue/green eyes. This is what happens to mixed race populations who have no concept of race realism and likewise with history.

He's a fat spic, are you blind? Its what I meant when I spoke of "blubbery" spic features. Very visibly mixed.

Yes i'd be more likely to mistake a fully japanese man as white than zimmerman. He is half germanic white and half peruvian or something and looks like an aztec chieftain, yet another example of the perils of racemixing. There is not a drop of physical white features on him, only weirdo mongrels dissecting each other like in this thread say otherwise.

You're missing the point. Of course he's a spic but his amerindian blood is lesser than how it is in most spics, hence "whiter." Look at if this way. When the media colorized his photos to make him appear whiter, they had to walk back the "white gunmen" narrative just a bit and elevated a term used in border states to mainstream usage because suddenly there's a brown guy in the courtroom and they had been busy calling him white the whole timw. When you live among mixed race populations like the border states you have to pick up on which of the brown folks are visibly "whiter" than the typical brown spic. He's "whiter" than your average spic. With the lack of whites around, he would be the guy you want as your neighbor.

is right.
A real white hispanic is a pure white person born in south america. They're people that would not be so different from the white americans of the US had history gone differently, white people that took over a continent and kicked the natives to the curbs. Alas they were a little too late in their drive for white immigration and succumbed to the shitskin hordes.
Meanwhile George Zimmerman is called a "white hispanic" because he's a bad goy and it goes along with the "Mr. Skittles was shot by a white man" narrative of ignorance.

Fuck off with your weirdo complexes mongrel. There is no difference between zimmerman the squatbeaner and a pureblooded peruvian, you're like the retarded blacks that think being a slightly lighter shade makes a difference on whether whites perceive them as black.

I'd like for you to post proof you're 100% white pls, just wanna make sure you aren't larping know what i'm sayin?

Nice Freudian slip, you're the beaner browsing a white site trying to prove yourself to white people, I don't have to prove a thing or play games for insecure mongrels with complexes.

So is a pure Aryan man with Asperger's 95% white and 5% autistic? I think you may be only 1% white then.

All I asked was for proof that you're white, seems like you're the kind of guy who doesn't have conversations but arguments in which he is always right.

Only his skin complexion, that is all.
So?
What kind of mental gymnastics are those? I want a white man, not a mongrel because he is arguably less shit than the other ones. Spics are more barbaric than the muslims and niggers put together, I fear for my burger bredrin.

From your own words:
So now we know all those shills around here aren't plebbit but shitskins attempting to infiltrate, post a picture of your eyes shitskin, , and are right. Look at those Iberian (Hispanic has been hijacked) strong European faces with brown eyes, now tell me you can compare that to a spic.

Post a picture of your skin* whoops.

Feel free to see it that way but you're wasting potent redpill material by failing to note distinctions. Want to know the best way to redpill bluepilled people who still subscribe to the "environment" meme put in place by leftists and embodied in popular lefty movies like Trading Places? Point out how mixed someone is. When they see news anchors who are brown, celebrities that are brown, you have the perfect opportunity to show someone that their degree of talent and success is due to how "white" they are. Face it, the jews keep putting brown people in the media and dealt away with terms of distinction like mestizo and mulatto because it signifies mixture. Brown people are easier to handle and (((they))) can't have a ~75 IQ real african or mestizo on the news. They need a brown person with a high degree of white genetic mixture who in the minds of leftists and conservacucks alike is proof that blacks and spics can be okay if they're put in the right environment.

Look at the bell curve chart. Who in that chart that was black manages to score in the peak numbers that majority whites exceed in? Not your real african, it's a "black" person with a high amount of white genes. Brown people owe all their success to the amount of white genes in them, but the jews still want browns classified as hispanic or black because it boosts the good numbers like IQ that would be lacking.

Finally, exploiting mixed race cognitive dissonance is the most surefire way to make race realism mainstream. Pointing them out and making them fight for recognition puts an end to the farce that they're amerindian or black or asian. You could end almost all civil rights activist support for blacks by pointing out that their proponents (the people the jews put in charge) don't count as black almost overnight. That would cut off nigh-all of their support if the mixed race people become their own demographic and let you handle both populations separately - D&C.

This is the future for how Holla Forums should be treating mixed race people and potential OPs. Notice I'm not saying anything about giving mixed race people any special consideration. If you're fortunate to live amongst whites then you unfortunately don't understand how people like me who have to live around mixed people see them - and believe me that doesn't mean I like them. More importantly, you don't know how best to deal with them. Living amongst majority mixed populations I've given a lot of thought on solutions. The quickest solution is simple, you remove the veil of blanket race terms from people that are obviously mixed race and that instantly forces people to recognize racial differences. Niggers and spics at the bottom of the bell curve get separated from the peak "whiter" ones, and you're free to do with each as they should be handled.

Stop being a sperg and actually address what I said instead of saying So? as if you understood and replied.
It's not. I specifically mentioned that there were no whites to be had as your neighbor. Did you fail reading comprehension?

Estrogen / 10

So because the jewish liberal media is hellbent on blaming everything on the white man and they doubled down he is white, correct? So demands for more, because your statement seems incomplete, and if it isn't its irrelevant.
At all? In the whole country? Then you dun goofed.

What's a white european spaniard, fucktard.
They're not all mixed jungle niggers from South america.

That person isn't hispanic. They're a white person living somewhere other than a white country. It's like calling the Romney's hispanic just because they own land and live in Mexico.

Pedro please.

There's no such thing as white hispanic. You're either some sort of pure European living in beaner land or you're a beaner(hispanic) yourself.

That definition went out the door ages ago

Unless you can trace your entire line back to Europe without Indians in your pool, then you aren't white.

It's called being a beaner.

Jose please. Your entire line is beyond fucked if that's your criteria.

This.

You look like you need to go back, Pablo.

a "white hispanic" is *supposed* to mean a white person from one of the various beaner countries. In case you didn't know, there are full-blooded white mexicans with light skin, red or blonde hair, etc.

No. It's as if you're deliberately trying to not understand me. For someone raising the alarm over shills, you sure do respond like one.
Your second sentence didn't make sense. And my statement was complete. Of course if you were intent on delivering a full answer you could quote the part that seemed incomplete and ask for clarity.

But you don't. I don't see why you feel the need to be either facetious or dodgy. But again, you refuse to give me a solid and direct answer that addresses what I said.
What? That I refuse to leave my home and family behind. The border counties of the US are majority spic. The entire time I grew up in school I was the white kid. I didn't see other white people unless it was a school field trip up north. Sue me for not being another statistic of "white flight."

Then I'd look like a beaner too :^)

And what does "so?" convey? wew lad.
I'm still lost on your point.
Amazing rationale. Please, go ahead and clarify since "so" isn't blunt enough.

You look and dress like a Japanese woman with a unibrow

If you're referring to the time I typed So? in the middle of a sentence like here
I was calling you out on doing that as if that was a legitimate response to what I typed. If you're fresh from halfchan, these kinds of posting habits and acts of blatant dishonesty don't work as well here.
You were being facetious and implying that the country I was in wasn't white. I referenced my position. This isn't hard to follow.
Again, I used so referring to the time you used it. If you would quit being dishonest, this would be much easier. I'll explain what I meant but I will not reply to you again in this thread because you are clearly not posting honestly and just trying to twist words. As you said, "amazing rationale," therefore you clearly do understand but are pretending not to.

Clarification: As I already explained and as the reason OP asked, white hispanic was a term mostly used in the border states of the US. The mainstream had to fall back on it and use it once they put a brown person in the courtroom who up until then, with edited photos, had referred to as white. Mixed race people like him would be your choice of neighbor when there are no whites around. I grew up and lived without any whites around. Growing up around mixed race people tells you a lot about how to discern between low-white genetic mixture and higher amounts of white mixture. He's on the higher end. Does this mean he's white? No. But he's closer than most spics. So close that the media felt it easier to colorize his photos and make him look whiter and fool people in the process.

The fuck are you on about, did I say "suck my cock faggot" and ignored your post like I should've?
No, I'm honestly baffled at your retarded logic of settling for the """"lesser"""" shit because of its sheer abundance, and going as far as to brand bleached spics "white hispanics" AS IF its some sort of benefit to us and AS IF it makes them any less savage, because you are sucidial enough to stay there.
Yea, no. Who the fuck thinks of that in a spic shithole?
No shit, no to the time you used it, idiot. Still didn't explain shit.
It seems I do, you're a fucking spic lover and you do actively choose lesser spics over whites.
Except, like I said, its easier to fucking double down and kick the white man in this liberal jew hellhole than it is to backtrack because there will always be retards like ITT who class filthy mongrels as white. "People you want as your neighbors" that's rich when we want to genocide all spics.

I can tell you're still new to imageboards. Kill yourself and go away.

jewish hapa woman/10

I think it has several parts, one to include light skinned spics in demographics for population (now you can say there are still plenty of whites around goyim don't worry!) and crime rates.
Also I think its part psy-op make being white seem not special, even as European whites are dying out.

Though one good thing is what this annon said we can use it as a fracture point, start memeing spics as having that good ole 'white privilege' too, or whenever you see a spic bitch about white people say something like "but your white too…" we all know they aren't but if it seems like that shit is coming back to bite them they might quite saying it so much

Some of the beaners where I work are pale-skinned and look mostly white. Their faces are just a little weird though, meaning they probably have a little Injun admixture, like 1/16 or 1/8.

you're a mutt, harry

It's for Mexicans who pretend to be white and to normalize beaners as whites

The one, sure fire way to know if you're white is if you have pink nipples.

Tejano user here. Oldfag class of 2004, been a Holla Forumstard, then /k/ommando when /k/ was established later in the year, Holla Forumslack since Ron Paul ran and more dedicated to Holla Forums when jidf was caught atacking the other boards, and was also part of the first September exodus.

Been with many of you hu-white niggers since the beginning or before. I don't fit in with anyone other than based Texans as I am a 7th Gen Texan and hate mexicans. Life is suck, but will shitpost till the end with my Nazi bros.

I hate beaners too user. I hate them too.

Much like you, I'm a second generation Mexican immigrant with a white mother. I have no connection to my Mexican heritage as my father being a typical shitskin left my mother when I was about 5 to go back to Mexico. It never bothered me until I started understanding the importance of racial purity and homogeneity and I realized I don't have any real connection to anywhere in the world. Any white burger mutts may understand this feel, but imagine that with an extra layer of brown on top. I like to imagine finding comradery among others who share my views, but seeing as the majority who want to see a world of ethnostates are pure and would likely reject me. It's very frustrating as the only people that would accept me are people who I fundamentally disagree with and often times despise. The only purpose I can see myself having in our ideal world would essentially be acting as cannon fodder on the front lines on the DOTR, and I'd honestly be okay with that if it furthers our agenda, but that's likely a pipe dream that will never come to fruition.

Also, so this isn't just a gay blog post, the way I understand it is that Hispanic refers to people originating from regions of the world where the majority of the population speaks Spanish. So yes, a white Hispanic is possible, as is a white Latino, as this refers to the geographic area of "Latin America". People seem to use those two words to describe spics because it appears more politically correct than "mestizo" or "mulatto", but I always refer to myself as a mestizo anyway. It gets the point across much quicker.

Anyone advocating against people with 75%-87.5% European DNA is either retarded or a D&C shill.

If you want the purity of the white race back that badly, go into bioengineering and fucking make it happen.

Realists know that we need all the allies we can get.

You should go on a nigger rampage. It turns every mulatto into pure aryan due to media magic. Case in point

Let me grab my popcorn because this is going to get bretty gud.

Chek'd, Kek'd n hailed

(checked)

Oi, found the shill.

That only works for Jews. By those standards most of Latin America are white.

Hooked nose (((shill))) specifically.

That became uncomfortably obvious after anons showed up to HWNDU.

I knew a guy IRL that looked white but his family was really from the Dominican Republic. I shit you not, he was the palest Dominican I've ever seen in my life. His father moved to the United States and changed his last name to "Smith" and then gave his American born kids anglo names. So I know exactly what you are talking about. You had to look real close to notice his brown eyes and fuller lips.

This right here OP. I don't know why but on census data hispanics are classified as
Pics related. A white person would pick white non-hispanic of course but a hispanic person can pick "white" or "hispanic origin" It's total bullshit and completely fucks up race data. A glaring example of this fuckery is crime stats as the other user pointed out. These hispanics are booked under "white" but a lot of them are mestizos or puerto ricans.

Also to note that "hispanic" isn't considered a race in a lot of these .gov census stats. The whole thing is pozzed. It gets scary when you think actual white population stats because are there 60% whites in America? How much of that 60% are (((whites))) and taco-whites.

What part of you nigger nose beaner creatures aren't 'white' do you not understand? You are not ethnically European, so quit trying to fucking pretend that you are because you desire attention from actual ethnic euros because of whatever papi-mami issues you inbred molested shitskins always seem to fucking have.

It's even worse when you idiotic double digit IQ retards have a tough time comprehending that race and ethnicity are more than just one's skin tone and complexion. The stupidity is just outrageous, equal to niggers really. Doesn't help that the majority of you mexi-memer peices of shit are part nigger and seem to either hide it when questioned, OR you all act like wannabe niggers using nigger lingo, and when you get mocked over it, then you try back-peddling hard, harder than how your mother was trying to waddle her ass over the border to shit your anchor baby ass out.

Oh and it's even funnier when you have you retarded mexi-beaner retards claiming you have 'white' blood, when it turns out you retards just have kike blood/ancestry and are fucking too dimwitted to understand that Kikes aren't "white", and neither are you.

Mami es meme!!

If you need to try and lie and brag about being 'white-passing' when I don't think you understand what being 'white' is all about, you clearly don't pass as 'white' and more than likely are a painfully obvious beaner in broad daylight. Don't kid yourself because you apparently 'don't speak spanish' when again, the niggerized ebonics version of "spanish" you ugly little mexi-turds spurt out from your slack jawed mouths isn't anything equal to the actual dialect spoken in Europe.

Plus the fact you have to tell us that you 'don't fit well with other mexicans' is another bullshit claim as well as entirely subjective. Why? Cause no one here cares if you're a self-loathing spic when again, it's painfully obvious what you are, so because you've managed to become embarrassed of what you are, doesn't automatically change who you are.

Look at you, you're attenion seeking like every other idiotic beaner child I've seen posting here on Holla Forums, it's always you beaners BEGGING and I mean BEGGING for fucking attention, always trying to force yourselves to be around whites no matter if it means flooding neighbourhoods because you think you're 'equal' to us, and that you 'deserve' it for behaving, or even boiling down to coming to places like Holla Forums and such flooding any online forums, imageboards, etc because you think it'll make you 'white'.

But then again, here you are, trying to tell us all how you're 'pale', when again, race and ethnicity is more than just skin tone and complexion, it boils far beyond one's skin, and unfortunately for you buddy, it goes very deep as much as it does show on the surface. For fuck sake, even paler than most 'whites'? Are you kidding me? Being pale doesn't mean crap when you still got a nigger nose, little autistic beady shit colored almond shaped eyes, a fucked up easter island/chicken nugget kumquat shaped skull and the ever so typical disproportionate fucked up bodies you nasty little beaners come in, all shapes and sizes, and all of them are disgusting and laughable at best.

The fact you also claim you've been here since GG further proves the point of you being a wannabe shithead who came here because of Holla Forums tier garbage because you felt like your little beaner body was ready to be 'white' now, among whatever retarded shit is going through your pea-sized unfolded brain.

Disgusting as it is pathetic.

There hasn´t been white hispanics since 788 A.D

To decide wheter or not all South Americans are white or blacks is as savage as calling all North Americans the same color.
Based Hispanic Conquistadores made strict diferences based on the heritage and put them in castas.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Casta

Here is a runup.

descendents of Chinese but still hunting with bows and riding Lamas: indios

white + Pocahontas = mestizo

indios + mestizos = cholo

white + mestizo = castizo

Pocahontas + nignog = zambo

african nigger import = negro

White + Nignog = mulatto

Animals that Columbus discovered = indigenos

straight black hair, dumb mestizaje = cabezitas negra

European descents living in South America = blanco

Kek, dubs checked.

It's not recent hispanic has always meant white (litt. "from spain" ie white south Americans, like "anglo" for white north Americans) latino means spic mystery meat.

South America has a fairly complex racial vocabulary (like half nigger half indians are something, etc…) and they don't consider even people with only an height of nog or indian blood white and of course their entire societies are ruled and payed for by whites (except in Peru IIRC where they had an actual Japanese dictator ruling the country giving out free hleicopter rides and everything if you can believe it! His daughter probably won the last elections and caused leftists REEEEEEEEING and cheating), you can literally see the degree of success of SA countries by the amount of shitskins in it…

Haiti is a hellhole, please sink the west side of Hispaniola into the ocean.

thanks media!

I'm white, but my matrilineal great-grandmother was a kike, user.

An actual white Hispanic is a Spaniard, or least part-Spaniard part-other white.
Most Mexishits are only partly Spanish mixed with some Injuns or Aztecs.

0/10

That's the point.
The media kept pushing him being white. Thankfully most people didn't buy that bullshit other than the really ghetto negros who think anybody who isn't darker than literal shit is white.

It means someone from south of the Rio Grande without non-White ancestry. For example the small upper class of Spaniards that still exists in Mexico, or descendents of German refugees living in Argentina. Most spics living in America don't fit this description, and most of the people the media refers to as "White hispanic" are definitely not, but they do exist.

It's worth noting that "hispanic" is not a racial group, but a linguistic group which includes peoples of races ranging from nigger to injun to White and every conceivable admixture thereof. As other Anons ITT have pointed out, it's a useless term, and it probably only exists to make actual White "hispanics" identify more with mestizos than with other Whites.

That happens when the French get to nice places. They fill them up with niggers and then the place becomes wasteland.

In all fairness there are small pockets of pure European blood in Mexico but its very rare. The vast majority are mixed race
I think a big problem is also that I think a lot of Hispanics do see themselves as white culturally as many are European descendant Christians. Mexico has a major identity crisis, its actually the perfect case study for why race-mixing is a bad thing

ARGENTINA IS WHITE

Fuck off cuckchan kike.

Oh hey, I've seen you on Holla Forums before

If you look through the New York Times archives you'll find there are only 13 uses of the term "White Hispanic" in the paper's entire history before the Zimmerman trial.

what do you mean "No"

Stop trying to pander to these DOTR larpers. You would never want to be friends with them irl.

I haven't seen such twisting of words since imkampfy openly posted on this board. Your entire post is a complete misrepresentation of that person's overly generous attempts to have a clear discussion with you. What's most telling is that everything you've accused him of doing is not in any way contained in his posts. You're an honorary nigger and kike for how hard you've deliberately and thoroughly misrepresented that other user's arguments who's gone as far as to even provide a potentially effective plan for how to deal with the mongrel population. Go back to halfchan or ask Tel Aviv for a raise, whichever applies.

You've offered nothing of value to this thread. Having clear discussions about what to do with mixed race populations remains haphazard due to posters like you. If you're an actual shill, congrats you're doing a fine job. If you're not, kill yourself for doing their job better than what they're paid for.

trips don't lie. As that guy earlier said, while Holla Forums may have a few things right politically, most of these people are not especially smart and autistic at best and plain cunts at worst.

How fucking embarrassing it would be if this was your dad

Shit I remember that thread.
That was great, the pure autism of this guy was something to behold.

that troll isn't even human. Who the fuck does she think shes kidding. I bet she broke off from our family tree before lucy died.

It's a way to fluff crime stats and demographic stats so the goyim don't catch on too quick. There's a reason we always point to crime stats prior to 2009. They started lumping in mestizos and even arabs and north africans with Whites. With all of the above, "Whites" make up around 74% of the population and just under half of all crime. Whites alone, as in no Pedro, Ahmed or Abdullah, we make up around 55% of the population and maybe 2/5 of the crime.

That's wrong, you fucking retard

is there a mcnormiefriendly version of these?

Originally "mulatto" referred to anyone, Aztec or Mayan or nigger who had a half-European child.

Not exactly. Matanzas is a heavily negro area, because that's where the slaves were imported. Centro Havana has a fair amount of niggers, too, but they're the poorest of Havana's poorest. There are basically no niggers in the wealthier parts of Havana, or at least they're much more spread out and harder to find. Out in the country, most of the people still have primarily Indian blood and Spanish, but there are a few nignogs out there, too. Even with the niggers, Cuba is still majority Spanish and Latin/Spanish hybrid. Unsurprisingly, everyone in the countryside is racist to a pretty strong degree. Not toward whites though, to nigs. Niggers and race-mixers are hated out in the parts of Cuba I go to when I buy cigars. I might not like their culture, but I can at least respect them for that.

t. Cuban cigar smuggler

Bitch please

All those Guajiros were a bunch of mestizos, same as everyone in the West of Cuba.

El que no tiene del Congo tiene del Kalabari.

Not pandering. Understand this… it really is the jews. And the Nazi bros are the only ones calling them out correctly for destroying our collective futures and fighting for humanity and properly fighting back.

You see, whether it is a function of genetic cousin fucking defects, or simply the root of a culture born into old barbarism like goat fucking islam. The jewish version of "patriotism" or contribution to their community takes the form of putting their sick inbreeding people above others.

It doesn't matter if they are accidentally or incidentally following their religious elders and genetic kin that privately are baby cock munching, child sacrificing, blood ritual practicing, moloch baal worshipping, goyim child raping, abducting, and torturing savages, they still collectively act like destruction of the white man and enslavement of non-jews is a good thing. They collectively subvert everyone according to and thanks to their religious text no different than the sandniggers calls for jihad. Look at how all of our online communities get targeted and sabotaged if the community isn't flat out Hitler loving natsocs. Look at cuckchan and the Donald for proof. The jews have destroyed the US, our liberties, and our families futures. What they forget is their destruction of the US leaves no reason not to have the people go full Third Reich and holocaust the rats for real.

For humanity to become a star faring civilization, they all need to be put in the ovens.

(check)
What exactly? There are many pure whites in Latin America. The "Southern Cone" (Argentina, Chile, Uruguay) is whiter than California and Texas, that's for sure, as any traveller can confirm.

Disinfo or simply lying. The "illuminati" (shitty word; more accurate would be speaking of high-ranking freemasons) are their own power group, apart from the Jews, although they can heavily overlap, as is e.g. the case in the City of London. Many, many FM/NWO fucks who don't have a trace of Jewish blood in them, e.g. Brzesinki, the Bushes or the Clintons.

Hispanic isn't a race, it's an ethnicity. Even then calling it an Ethnicity wouldn't be accurate. All border hopping illegal spics are brown mongrels.

Ignorant bullshit.

Mulatto: white + black
Mestizo: indian + white
Zambo: indian + black.

There are practically no white Hispanics. Even one of only Spanish or Portuguese ancestry still likelier than not has black, Arab, or Turk blood. Generally speaking, when we talk about white people we're talking about Germanics, Celts, and Northern Slavs (Russians, Poles,etc). White Mediterraneans are a meme and we have nothing to gain by eroding the meaning of the word white. It *will* come back to bite you when swarthy Jose the "pure Iberian" wants into your ethnostate to muh dik your blonde daughter.

This. The whiter ones simply don't have any need to emigrate. Why clean latrines in the US when you can have a good life in LatAm?

Factually wrong. Really travel to South America, sepcifically to the Southern Cone. On average whiter than anything you will find in the southern/southwestern US. It's an empirical fact. Get out of your cave sometime.

Kek. Quien no tiene del Inga (=Inca) tiene de mandinga.

You seem upset, Juan. I don't care if they are "pure" Mediterraneans, white means Northern European.

|
|>
|

These two women are not "both white." Please keep your smelly swarthy Afro-Arab Mediterranean genes away.

This is just another Spic vs Anglo thread arguing who's white and who's not and then European posters will come in and call everyone in the Americas mutts while the Americans would retaliate with banter on how Europe is Arab now or some shit. These kinds of threads are predictable and quite tiring. Anyways, I do agree with OP about non-white spics being called white to fuck with crime statistics.

And the second one is not Spanish. Keep your filthy, smelly Afro-Asiatic Jew genes away.

Costa Rican here, was about to say Cubans weren't the only whites left I never Central America but we got heavily spic'd by open borders with nicaragua and black'd by Jamaican so now us whites have like 2 generations left max before we're just yet another brown shithole. Let us be a warning, build that we all as soon as possible, or you'all end up going from 80% European to hovering around 40% I never just a feel decades like us.

Any argentines have a couch I can sleep on as I trying to escape my own extinction?

That's what I was taught in high school school AP World History, but then again, my teacher was shit. He taught us that "mulatto" originally referred to anyone of mixed Spanish and any other ancestry. I don't really know or care if that's accurate, because Latin American history is irrelevant to me, but the term certainly doesn't mean that now.

Your reading comprehension is lacking.

Jesus Christ ive never had autocorrect cuck me this hard before

Except when the person dragged me through two posts because apparently "so?" Isn't clear enough, and you cannot speak of redpilling material enough when it comes to white admixture percentage because they topped it off with "those are the kinda people you want as neighbours", giving you insight into his whole mentality. I don't have time to sit down and read multiple paragraphs of shit when I was pretty blunt with my questions, and I TOO have refrained from any rude remarks before he started accusing me of being a shill. Fuck off outta here with your retarded reddit nonchalant mannerisms, get to the point or fuck off threads get eaisly cluttered.
Who the fuck does he call white then? He seems like the sort of idiot to water down definitions which eventually leads to other niggers muddying up them even more.

ftfy

Biggest and worst strawhat ever on pol. Go back to fagchan you mother fucking cock sucker.

The only "non" pure whites where the Iberians, but even them, are honorary whites for their value with the Romans.

So F you you fucking shill.

Any of you that need further proof, just look at the Madrid Open (tennis) 2017. All whites in the crowd. ALL OF EM.

And by the way, Spanish means from SPAIN YOU FUCKING RETARD; YOUR PIC IS A MEXICAN. HERE, TAKE A LOOK WHAT A REAL WHITE WOMEN FROM SPAIN LOOKS LIKE.

How, when the 5 or so mongrels got killed in the inquisition.

I was going to say
But fuck it, if southern Italians are considered white than i guess they count too

Let's not get carried away.

It's too fucking late for me to put proofs for the mossad shills and stupid burgers and I'm jet lagged, but just look at the oldest civilization in the Iberian peninsula: Fucking Basques.
Catalans come from occitanea (land of the southern celts) and northern spain from celts and anglos.

Also, start looking at gene maps and coins to contrast if a place was white or not. Most north africa in roman times was white.

The picture is another fucking "ARAB WHITE SPANISH GIRL".

EUROPE IS WHITE, AND WILL BE WHITE, SO FUCK OFF YOU KIKES

Something about that word has always rubbed me the wrong way. I think it's because Latin would also include French and Italian. It stinks of globalism. The correct name is "Hispanic".

Yeah. I only started considering Holla Forums and other things not strictly liberal during GG. I take full responsibility for my closed-mindedness, because I couldn't see beyond spergs like you to see through a Holla Forumsacks perspective. I feel like something in my mind has been turned on, and I can't turn it off anymore.

Yeah. You can tell what color someone's nipples are by lip color. Am I the only one that imagines neon colored nipples when women wear neon lipstick?

Fuck off you filthy subhuman shitskin. Go ahead and out yourself so you can be permabanned. He's right.

Fuck off plebbitor scum. You're not welcome here and never will be, Holla Forums is smart because it is filled with whites and you've added nothing to this thread but shitskin apology, FUCK OFF EXOTIC MONGREL DOG.
>>>/cuckchan/

I don't give a fuck if you welcome me
Holla Forums has been considerably dumber the past couple of years because of people like you, which leads me to believe you are either a newfag or a shill. Either way, a place being filled with whites doesn't not mean that it is intelligent.
I'm white as snow, faggot

Both Latino and Hispanic suck shit, they're universalist propaganda terms used to brainwash what few whites were leftover into opening their arms, borders, and wallets so the spics could come into their enclaves and breed/murder them out of existence even faster. We are, after all, one race from Texas to the Tierra del Fuego, goyim.

Same here, unfortunately. I used to LARP as a spic and rant about my poor people and evil racism. It wasn't until later that I looked in a mirror and realized my skin is milk white, did some background checks and it turns out my dad's side just never mixed while my mother's hasn't had any injun for centuries. The propaganda hits you hard.

Ow, snarky, since your inferior monkey brain cannot comprehend simple expressions it means everytime you out yourself as a filthy dog as to make yourself feel better about all those plebbit refugees cheering you on real, Holla Forumsacks will tell you the same thing over and over; you're subhuman and we'll have your blood. Get the fuck out and stop cluttering up our board, we can spot you retards from afar. Get the fuck off my board subhuman .
And what the fuck have you added to this thread? Shitskin apology. You're a reddit retard and I know, THIS is why Holla Forums has fallen from grace.
Get the fuck out of your favela rut for once then.

You're not white. Fuck off.

I've got less than most americans, a lot of whom seem to really get off to "we wuz feathers" but I see your point, and agree to some degree, I'm not going to run around saying I'm some aryan ubermensch like the other faggot. Honestly looking towards moving to Russia since the small amount of cornnigger made me look slav-y, and I'm already in the process of converting to orthodoxy, as well as learning the language. Slavs are in a similar genetic position as me due to the ol' mongol rape squads and their highly traditional mannerisms speaks to me more than must other peoples. My ethnic group is already on the verge of extinction, the only thing I aim for is to give my kids a better life than me.

You sound like you're window-shopping for your heritage. You don't get to choose. You can't be a trans-slav.

a truly brilliant post. I bow to your wisdom

Don't have much of a hertiage anymore. My country is long gone and cannot turn back, my people are on their last legs and don't give a shit, you cannot be loyal to something that willingly killed itself off for iphones and socialized medicine. I am no closer to an argentine, a mexican, a columbian, a cuban, or a peruvian than I am a chinese or an australian abbo, as my father's line comes from Spain but is not Mediterranean, its Alpine, from the northern coast past the Cantabrian Alps, closer to basques than to other spanish. I know I'll never be able to fully integrate into, say, russian society in any full capacity, but children brought up as orthodox with a russian mother and no visible different phenotypes should be able to get most of the way there. I guess going back to Basque Country could be an option, but as the other guy pointed out, I'm not fully of their blood.

Gonna sage since this turned into a blog post instead of being on-topic

Shut your filthy shitskin mouth you subhuman, guess what Asia minor and Europe share similar characteristics because of same environmental conditions not because they were raped like your pathetic race you fucking nigger. Mongols killed who they raped.

What did I fucking say, fuck off subhuman you'll stick out like a sore thumb, and we will take your life for it. You'll never be Russian.

kek, your 70 IQ points are showing

>Slavs are in a similar genetic position as me due to the ol' mongol rape squads
Stop rushing to reply you filthy fucking coon and maybe you'll comprehend shit.

your entire post is wrong

This is why we don't want subhuman 40 IQ mongloids on here, they can mimic and parrot our words and phrases to a limited extend but you subhumans are incapable of critical thought or reason. u mad shitskin?

you are either a shill or just very stupid

user, no one said anything about Asia Minor. Turks are not native to anatolia.
I never said I would be, also you replied to yourself

You don't just happen to develop asian features while living next to asian tribes out of happenstance while remaining 100% genetically pure. Even if the mongols killed each and every person they raped, eastern europe was still ruled by multiple other eurasian tribes over and over again, and those siberian tribes have been proven both genetically and through linguistically data to be very close cousins to cornniggers.

Subject seems to hit the dude pretty close to home due to him having >25 while every other ID hovers between 2 to 9 posts

There is NOTHING to discuss when our founder belies revolve around cleansing you shitskins. Fuck off hovering around my posts trying to trip me up but only proving your subhuman tendencies further:
Epic "comparison" you subhuman street shitter, but then again I don't expect a walking ape to comprehend human linguistic morphology.
kek. Congrats, at have the ability to point out the obvious, maybe you're one of the """"white"""" 45 IQ subhumans.

White hispanic is misnomer used to push a political agenda. You're either completely white, nonwhite, or a mutt. There are white people in South America, but they aren't the ones trying to get into the United States. If you are a mutt, like about half of this thread, you aren't white. We still want the best for you, we just don't want you in our lands or mixing with our blood.

I did you retard, let me brake it down for you: RUSSIANS posses some Mongoloid characteristics BECAUSE the Russian - WHITE - diaspora stretches to Asia, it is because of the ENVIRONMENT, not because of RAPE like your disgusting race. Mongols NEVER entered Finland and some Finns posses slanted eyes BECAUSE of the climate; snow storms have evolved this, just like the Eskimos, although the two are not related you historical revisionist, insulting monkey.
Yes, quoting my post.
Prophetic, hm?
>The occurrence of Asian haplotypes belonging to C4a1a and G2a clades among European populations probably reflects a complex interaction between these two populations during the Upper Paleolithic (Stone age)
So is it the Mongols or stone age Mongoloids? Make up your mind, monkey.
Thus it was proposed…
It was also proposed MC=2 is sexist you retard, whos paper are you quoting anyway?
>…that these haplogroups might spread from southern China to India as a result of consequential expansion
Subsequent migration as in ARYANS FROM INDIA coming into Europe you subhuman retard, where is the conquest of Russia?. wew lad, and I'm sure their genetics would've survived couple first generations when Aryan characteristics aren't dominant, they would've looked like straight out niggers or turks.
>you don't just happen to develop Asian features living next to Asians
What Asian features? Some of us Slavs have nigger like nostrils, does that make us bleached niggers? joking aside kek Finland look like bleached Asians although Mongols NEVER entered Finland, explain that.
The URALS separated Whites from Asia for hundreds of years, Moscovites were closer to apefrica than they were to Mongolia you daft cunt. Russia owning the entire steppe is relatively new.
Such as? You're all bigmouth you historical, revisionist subhuman.

That makes you nonwhite.

(check)
It's not THAT simple. Be aware that due to geopolitical and strategic-demographic reasons the Brits and especially the French started racial integrationism policies well over 200 years ago. You're right regarding the Germanic countries, but Western Europe proper isn't such a clear-cut case.

(check)
I think the Spanish caste system is a good starting point for differentiation, pic related.

(Heil Hitler)
I don't understand your post - what are you referring to?

Nordicism is a defensible opinion, but consider that this would exclude tens of millions of people in the US and Europe who are currently considered white.

Oh man, it's Ass Autist, good to see ya man, glad to know you haven't killed yourself.

It's a fucking abbreviation that comes from "Latin America". YOU CAN'T leave America out and think it's about the roman languages, you moron. On second thought Amerifats from Yankeelandia think they can call themselves Americans, because they forgot what their country is called and that it is part of a much bigger continent that is named in their countries name.

The words on that pic. They are niggerish. Why did you bring that up? Because Brazil is part of South America?

hispanicis only related to culture and language, spaniards fucks indians and and negres and what you get is mulatoes and mestizos, aqlso the blacks and the indians are hispanics, and the center and north europeans that live in the hispanic countries are also hispanics, lost of germans went to Argentina at the end of the WWII and Venezuela and Argentina were USA tier in early XX century

Lurk moar, we can smell your newfagness

Hispanic isn't a race, it's exactly that that user said it is.
Hispanic is to people who were raised in Latin cultures, as Commonwealth is to people raised in a British culture (Canada, UK, Australia, New Zealand.
Hispanic from Spain.
You can disagree all you like, the cognitive dissonance you are feeling is your own fault for misusing a term which doesn't mean what you thought it means.

I was under the impression that comes down to ancestry. Simply being raised on Latin clay wouldn't be enough. For example, a non-Hispanic-European born and raised in Spain would not be Hispanic. It isn't just a matter of geographical location. What I'm trying to say here is that if you can't trace your ancestry back to the ancient peoples of the Iberian Peninsula, then you can't say you're Hispanic.

You are wrong.
You don't decide the defenition, it's decided by law.
I have a freidn that was raised in Spain, Irish MOther English father, when applying for jobs in the US, he has to indnetify as Hispanic.

It's a law term, not philosophical or biological.

I thought that the term pre-dated the American legal statute.
While I may be wrong, I would always refer to him as Anglo over Hispanic. Legal statute be damned.

I always thought "Hispanic" just referred to any spanish speaking person, so technically someone from Spain could be considered hispanic. If I'm not mistaken usually the higher class someone is in mexico the whiter they are. Some spics have a large amount of european spanish ancestry with little central native american.

They border-line look like Mediterraneans Europeans to me.

Pic related. I haven't had the need to use this image in a long time. I guess we're back to this again.

It's important to note this and this is the main reason why the term is so confusing. It's (((legally))) set up to be defined as such. But being so vague, what you get is that in passing conversation are people thinking that white hispanic means a white-looking "hispanic" person regardless of their heritage. Jew terms have that effect. We need to go back to using mestizo and related terms that signify distinct mixtures.

That means that their "spanish" heritage is already a mix - southern spanish - AKA the occupied lands during the Islamic invasion of Europe before the crusades kicked (most of) them out. The conquistadors, the group of "spanish" explorers and soldiers that paved the way for spanish colonization were actually an assortment of southern European groups; mainly spanish, but also Italian and Greek groups which operated as a private army - not on an ordained mission by anyone. Among them were not just different southern European groups but also mixed-race bastards and moors - the antiquated term for muslims. In other words, mestizos can not only have drops of amerindian blood but also arab blood. So what this means is when you look at your typical beaner, remember that you're not just dealing with an amerindian, you're probably dealing with an amerindian with arab blood. Some cities in Mexico are literally named after cities in the middle east.

Fun fact: If you look into it, the same confusion towards white hispanic applies to the term moors and chiefly the reason why it was abandoned - the usage and lack of proper distinction lead to the term being useless. It's what happens when you let jews mess with our language.

That is only a sure way to know you're not white, but having pink nipples doesn't make you white.
Plenty of Nips have pink nipples or so I've heard, I don't download JAV from megupload but they obviously aren't white.
Plenty more have non-pink nipples. In the end, they are all just Nips.

Nips have brown nipples, dude.

nips may have pink nips but they still be nips

There's an image floating around here that shows nips have a procedure or product that'll turn their nipples from brown to pink. But I don't have it or know if it's permanent.

Yeah, in the USA if someone is called "white Hispanic" you can be sure they are not white (because real white Hispanics are simply called white).

Interesting. When the moors occupied the Mediterranean/Southern Europe, how much mixing actually went on?

Not much, hence the Reconquista and the expulsion of both the jews and mudslims

Speak for yourself, never for others.

Of course it is, it's a means to make the white population appear to have more (petty) criminals than it really has.

This. There's more Celtic blood in Spain than there is in the UK, excluding Scotland, of course.

The problem is that hispanic is a bullshit term that's only used to obfuscate the differences in race. Hispanic means NOTHING. It's like having a special designation of "anglo" for people from english-speaking countries, and then counting niggers and white americans as "anglo ethnicity" just because we both speak english.

The whole hispanic meme started happening in the 1930s because the crypto-commie FDR pulled some strings and started having all people form latin america counted as "white hispanic" in order to get around immigration laws that prevented these nonwhite beaners from coming in.

Now, it gets especially confusing because there ARE actual white hispanics. As in, fully white people whose forefathers settled in latin america. People like Fidel Castro, Augusto Pinochet, Ted Cruz, Cameron Diaz, etc. But then there are "white hispanics" who are ACTUALLY mestizo shitskins, and you can't tell these groups apart on the census. In fact, we have no fucking way of actually knowing what percentage of "white hispanics" are actually white, and which are mestizo. All we have to go on is anecdotal evidence. For instance, I know a bunch of white cubans who aren't shitskins. A lot of the white people fled cuba after the communists took over. But following the original exodus, the cubans that started coming over on bottle rafts were mestizo and nigger shitskins. But they all count as "cuban"

The whole system is retarded. The designation of hispanic should be scrapped. Mestizos should be counted in the same category as native/indian/eskimo/whatever. Because that's what they are.

Gaulish?

No.

The Finns are literal Urgalics, they look like they have asian features because they're from a mixed group of central asians. Mind you, most of asia in the Kurgan days was proto-white all the way to the tarim basin, where you can still see white phenotypes expressed in the native Ugyers, so despite their asian features they still look mostly european as they migrated out a long-ass time ago.
That was a line talking about both generalized C4 and D5 mitochondrial lineages while D5a2a1a1 is the one focused on modern mixage, I probably should have left the line out instead of copying the full paragraph.
Off the top of my head I can think of the Sibir, Huns, Kipchaks, Cumans, Crimeans, and Kazars as being people from asia that lived on russian land in recent history. Avars, Bolgars, and Magyars also inhabited the area but only for a temporary time while moving farther west.

A lot of mexicans also have gypsy blood from the spanish gypsies that roam the southern half. Their accent was actually a strong source of the modern day mexican, which is a lot of gypsy spanish mixed with broken english and nahuatl, which is why it sounds like someone shat in your ears.
However not all migration came from the south, and a lot actually came from other either poor or unwanted/conquered areas. For example, the very common name "Garcia" is not spanish, but basque, and there can be found a lot of french, italian, and catalan lineage in certain pockets.

This is true. Being white requires the correct mindset as well. If you have a strong focus on a different culture and refuse to identify as a white person, you might as well not be one. A 100% aryan that converts to judaism and joins a kibbutz might as well be a full blood jew politically and ideology wise, as he will always be looking to further jewish interest. If you identify as white hispanic you'll be constantly looking to further hispanic interests because you believe they will benefit you personally.

this is what the whole casta system was for but they got rid of it due to "racism" and propaganda from the 1950s (mostly from polish jews that had moved to central america) that said separating people by blood standards was an uncivilized practice.

You speak truth.