CHICAGO STILL CURRUPT AS FUCK

THIS IS WHY THE LEFT IS CANCER

SO HAPPY TO BE OUT OF CHICAGO.

Alderman Moreno Shamelessly threatening the landlord with local Government Abuse.

DAY OF THE ROPE WHEN?

youtu.be/Jb2hqFW79ZQ

Other urls found in this thread:

chicago.everyblock.com/politics/aug28-earn-120-election-judge-novembers-election-6349377/
chicago.everyblock.com/talk/mar17-election-judges-6038265/
archive.is/3ofJV
8ch.net/pol/res/9943819.html#9947156
wgntv.com/2013/09/03/clear-bag-policy-causes-confusion-for-some-students/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

lol, that hand wringing kike.

Chicago. The city even Trump might not be able to fix.

ftfy

THE OWNER
I'm not sure there are any innocent parties in this one.

The owner of a building can do whatever the fuck he wants. He owns it.

He's probably within his legal rights in Chicago to do what he's doing. But there is such a thing as a sleazy landlord, and it's possible there are more sides to the story.
Consider, for example, that the landlord is named Strauss.

(That said, the alderman abused his power hilariously, knowingly, on video, and I almost felt bad for Chicago for a fraction of a second.)

My alderman (Joe Moore) is so bad that he cant even campaign without a personal police presence. The couple times this fuck has tried to stop me to talk to me outside of a red line stop i've always talked shit to him. He likes to do shit like say he is for a living wage and try to force local businesses in to providing one, but when his offices post ads for things like election judges the pay is less than the states minimum wage - $120 for 15 to 17 hours of work in a day which works out to $7 - $8 per hour when our minimum wage is $8.25 per hour.

chicago.everyblock.com/politics/aug28-earn-120-election-judge-novembers-election-6349377/
chicago.everyblock.com/talk/mar17-election-judges-6038265/

I was at that rally.

i lived down the street. UIC students and shit skins shut that shit down.

they acted like a bunch of programmed robots, lacking any greater awareness then "fuck trump"

Curfew
Martial Law

There, fixed.

So was I and a bunch of other 8pol anons. Not sure if you're part of our group or not, but if you want to hang out with other autists and shitpost irl send me an email.

adolf (at) hitlerdidnothingwrong.com

Its the same address I used to organize the meetup - archive.is/3ofJV

I doubt Trump cares at all. But maybe this is 2983572986-D chess, am-a-rite?

There's also this brave autist that went to the inaguration protest.

There's a reason Illinois has had negative population growth every year since fucking 2000.

My fellow Chicagolanders, get the fuck out of this hellhole state, it's the best service we can do to it.

Hey lad, I went to that rally with you all.
Did we ever find out what was up with that mormon muslim guy who showed up at the bar? I always got an ANTIFA vibe from him and worry my face is out there somewhere.

I went to the campus that Trump went to (UIC). I have some old footage of it. Fxcking city is awful and Im glad I left it,

I know who took those pictures :P

I thought he said he was a hispanic muslim. Anyways he stopped showing up along with the guy who was trying to form the League of Amber.

Damn, the Nostalgia Critic really cleaned up

Thanks lad. I loved meeting you all, hoping you're all still a group when I have more free time.

yeah just send me an email when you do.

Also the only time ive ever seen them was at May Day a couple weeks ago

There's such a thing as buying a building if you don't want a landlord, if some music hall can't strike a deal or turn a profit it isn't the city's job to fuck with a property owner.

What service do you use? I don't want to use a personal one.

I own the domain and have a Microsoft hosted Exchange account to send/receive from it on.

Welll sheeeeit. Do you know of a disposable email service? Last one I knew of was compromised by goons (iirc). I would like to meet some other area anons and not spend my time biting my lip surrounded by communists for once.

Just create a new jewgle or yahoo account? And then configure your phone/personal email to import emails from it so you dont forget to check it?

It's called "Chiraq" for a reason

czech your email

I replied

That's true, but you must agree that landlords frequently do all kinds of underhanded and sleazy things to their tenants. If in your mind the landlord can do whatever he wants to his tenants, consider instead how he can use his building to mess with the neighbors' property values if he wants to (and then buy them out at a low price).

Why can't they flee to Canada or Cuckifornia?
Related:
8ch.net/pol/res/9943819.html#9947156

Chicago, like all big cities, is shit because of niggers and spics

If anyone has evidence that the property owner did anything to deserve this shit I haven't seen it - if he broke a contract then the tenant is free to take him to court, I don't know why we've got some faggots trying to justify that hand-wringing kike's behavior.

shit user. I wish i knew about you dudes at the time.

I just moved out of chicago, in Indiana at the moment.

i was literally in the balcony eating popcorn watching the Chimps. You got a good view of that fucking nigger that rushed the stage. I wish he got his ass wrecked. Sad that he is an alderman.

>8ch.net/pol/res/9943819.html#9947156

just google that shit nigger.

Double door failed to pay rent and violated their contract over and over.

I'm looking at leaving the liberal shitago hell hole. You can't tax us out of debt. This schitty if fucked.

I hope you're not using cock.li e-mail, user. I really hope not.

Yeah, cock.li is goons. Eve swarm advertising, e-celeb advertising, the whole 9 yards.

who are enabled by kikes & white libs.

wut

That's a gay backpack

I can only assume he is a Chicago Public Schools student. They require see through backpacks because niggers

wgntv.com/2013/09/03/clear-bag-policy-causes-confusion-for-some-students/

If you can't make a webm, atleast embed it you gook

Too bad some pinko gay flamboyant judge would see the case and side with the mental retard gay finger waver.

Where are you going to run to? Find some whiter city. Wait for the niggers and spics to flood it after destroying Chicago? As a fellow Chicago I'd saying don't run to Iowa or Indiana. Stop looking at Chicago as something to run from. Look at it as a target rich environment.