CETA is kill

reuters.com/article/us-eu-canada-trade-idUSKCN12L12J
CETA is kill.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/European_Council#Political_parties
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bump

First TTIP, now that. 2016 was an interesting year for sure.

I'm proud to be walloon.

Not yet dead, I bet they're going to force Wallonia to accept it.

If so, then why did ruling suckdems from other countries pass it?

Not force. Bribe the people in charge.

bump for burning wreck of another internet-killer bill/treaty/pact with Satan

Will 2016 be the year that neo-liberalism dies?

And if so what comes next?

neocuckism

Haha, no, we're just getting started.

Neo-neoliberalism. Instead of universal competition across the board you have monopolies (Uber, Facebook, AirBnb) who produce and maintain their own markets, putting as many aspects of our lives on that market. The so called sharing economy and all that shit.

Shit I think you're right. The idea of megacorps owning everything hsa long been where I thought we'd end up. I've noticed calls as well for the 'end of ownership', the idea that cars, houses and the likes will soon no longer be owned by individuals, instead we'll all rent everything. The worst part is a lot of voices on the left support this as it's. {{{they}}} are appropriating leftist thinking over property to sell to us the notion that we should forget the idea of personal ownership of stuff. Except of course those at the very top, who own everything.

No, that's a wrong way to think about it. They are our saviors from capitalism who will organize the society of sharing for us. Just read this article from the Guardian :^)

I think the mainstream left suffers from blind and apolitical trust in technological progress, ignoring how much of recent technology is developed precisely to enforce even more omnipresent neoliberalism. When they wake up a bit it's too late and only to say we need to regulate it better, but otherwise "it's amazing" because they are part of the still comfortable class who finds it convenient.

At the same time as CETA is being blocked Uber is campaigning in EU countries to make them bend legislation to their practices while the responsible politicians are selling this to their own populace as their country becoming more relevant and not being left behind, in a style of emotional blackmail.

Fascism.

The idea is that for Proletariat the idea of common ownership will become even more acceptable. Capitalists themselves are creating an army of Communists.

This logic is not without merit, but to support such transition to non-ownership for Proletariat is dumb.

It's funny when they try to apply the renting logic to digital files though.

Why would I rent them? I already own all films/TV/music.

source of Image?

Because ruling suckdems are actually ruling in their country
The waloon PS is only ruling in their regional gov't, not in the federal gov't. The PTB (suckdems that like Lenin) is breathing down their neck in the polls, so they posture themselves a bit more lefty. Had they been in the federal gubbmint they would've passed it.

(checked, cyanided)
cunts with extra flaps are behind this?

PTB is in no way Socdem. They are a Leninist party that is trying to get mainstream with a populist left style.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/European_Council#Political_parties

This move seems to be happening along with a transformation in the working relations, like the whole free agent / contractor stuff, and the gradual abolition of collective bargaining in the EU, and zero-hours contract in the UK.
In general, badly paid insecure labor. Isn't that destroying the possibility of an army of Communists?
Care to elaborate on that? What's its merit?