exhentai.org/g/844218/1fa372cf78/
igg-games.com/akibas-trip-undead-&-undressed-free-download.html
90.nyanta.jp/log/ryona/marunomi/1.html
dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ063983/?unique_op=af
exhentai.org/g/905300/31b48a084a/
sourceforge.net/projects/voretournament/
pixiv.net/search.php?s_mode=s_tag&word=雷神 朧村正&abt=x
chan.sankakucomplex.com/?tags=raijin_(oboro_muramasa)&commit=Search
gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=list&tags=raijin_(oboro_muramasa)
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=47025457
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?id=7603871
dlsite.com/maniax/circle/profile/=/maker_id/RG02419.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'm too sober for this shit

What if I don't have a fetish?

just post a regular hentai game I guess

It's a niche of a niche. I don't think I'm gonna make it, bros. Even my backup fetish, preg musclegirls, is stupidly hard to find.

thats easy

Just give me my symbiote suits, god damn it!

Dunno what game specifically encompasses my main fetish but Fairy Fighting is pretty good for it + more.

Large insertions

Elona+
Hard mode: guess my fetish

/furry/ reporting in

lots of fighting games have tomboys, although most of them are scared to give em a scar or a little nosebleed

Why is it so hard to find games catering to my fetish in headpats and decorruption?

My nigga.

My nigga also. both of you have good taste.

pretty patrician

I also wish to headpat and be affectionate.

Forgot the sadpanda link
exhentai.org/g/844218/1fa372cf78/

Are there any games where a girl falls in love with you and wants to have sex because of that, and not because of the novelty of having a giant penis?

There's no real games with sexy nuns, that I know of. A shame, too.

Like every VN I can think of, user. Even Mass Effect, if you're desperate.

A decent amount of VN's. IIRC Lilly's route in Katawa Shoujo had them loves before sex. Can't remember the other routes if that was the case, tho'

in deception IV one of the bosses is a sexy masochist nun who you can put in bondage traps and knock her clothes off

What is this.

Delete this

Found out I had my fetish BECAUSE of that game OP. Other than that though there arent any other really good fart fetish games besides rpg maker games and I personally prefer the fighting game idea.

My fetishes are really lewd tanlines and traps.
Maybe DoA and some RPGs with shared clothing?

haha

Akiba's trip lets you crossdress, as well as animal crossing. The former is a dorky game about a NEET's adventures in Akibahara and is a fun little game. I'd give it a try for best childhood friend at least.

Welp I know what I'm picking up next.

most fictional romance omits the fact the protag probably has a monster dong

its not fantastic but its worth a play through

Did you try Wolf's Dungeon? It's made by the same guy and you'll probably love it.

My fetish is diapers

There's basically nothing outside of shitty RPG maker games. Trust me, I looked.

Fuck yeah
Goddamnit.

nice
never mind

I'm gonna try that akiba's trip game, thanks user.
igg-games.com/akibas-trip-undead-&-undressed-free-download.html
Is this version any good or should i emulate the psp games?.

Marunomi

Telling you what it's about almost spoils the fun, but a Google Translate of the title should get the point across.

what the fuck is this faggot shit i just don't want (You)s popping up on this post to the other people that browse Holla Forums at this residence

Oh well. Have a link instead.
90.nyanta.jp/log/ryona/marunomi/1.html

Yeah it should be fine. My version is on the vita so I can't be 100% sure.

I have a fetish for getting congratulated by a person of authority over me for accomplishing a task obediently

I don't know if that even has a name.

fug, forgot actual page

dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ063983/?unique_op=af

That's just very gentle domination and submission. You're getting a thrill out of being obedient and being praised for it. You're submissive in the purest sense.

you get a boner from doing your job correctly?

What's the appeal of having a fart fetish?

its all just crossed wires in our brains, at least anything that isn't directly sexual

He must be European

I can see some logic in things like pregnancy or lactation, to be honest.

both of those have some times to our bodies sexual functions so its not as far fetched as stuff like farting or even bondage

pregnancy grosses me out though, even seeing pregnant women in general kinda gives me an off feeling

Surprisingly there are a small handful of games about monster girls and vore. Most likely because it's such a simple concept to make a game around. Like I can't really imagine someone making a whole game around a foot fetish.

Deleted

Most likely some reaction to a women already soiled to another man could be what you're experiencing.
Or maybe you a person that acknowledges a women with a huge abdomen looks fucking weird.

Thank God I resisted my inner nigger.

There's plenty of logic in fetishes if you look at things psychologically. A persons past experiences can greatly influence what they like, dislike or get turned on by in the future.

Especially stuff relating to submissiveness or dominance.

Oh god, that comic, probably the most shameful fap I've had in decades. It's not even anything weird or gross, just, I dunno.

Faerie fighting?

Years* not decades.

I'm not that old yet.

It's released on PC, if you have a decent rig you should be able to run it better than what it looks on the Vita.

That's because vore has additional objectives in addition to the sexual content: eating. There's a goal you can base gameplay on, and it's something that by its nature presents a challenge, as the entree probably isn't too thrilled about being dinner. So you've got lethal combat right there, all ready to fit hand-in-glove with everything we already know about how to construct a videogame. It's the entire premise of the game I posted, Marunomi: You're an ambush predator with a taste for young girls.

A game about a foot fetish would either be a poke-and-interact H game, or contain bizarre and silly justifications for why feet were constantly the focus of frame in a piece of erotic media.

Neuroplasticity is a funny thing. Very simple inputs can create outlandish connections, because emotions don't play by logical rules, and small changes become repeated habits which become ingrained memetic defaults of perception. If it struck you hard enough to be memorable as a child, it's probably going to be part of your personality as an adult. And there are just so many opportunities for control, domination, and obedience to get overlapped with affection, praise, and love. The idea that girls with daddy issues are wild fucks exists for a reason.

>no lewd vanilla game about qt monsterboys hunting qt girls, impregnating them and taking responsability
i dont know why i keep getting up in the morning.

just make sure to nut before the last page on those ones

probably more of the latter than the former, i'm not so proud to think any girl i could get with has to be a virgin, especially at my age. but i wouldn't be keen on attempting a relationship with a girl who's had a obscene number of partners

also since i like tomboys seeing them take a super feminine role like motherhood isn't super appealing to me at all

Fat Princess.

Gee, that was fucking easy.

Long tongues, sharp teeth, and sharp claws are legit fetishes of mine, not "what gets my motor running"

Oh, so it seems more of the /fit/ appearance and non-feminine traits that keep you on. Pregnancy is most likely one of the highest representations of feminine roles a women takes so I can see now why you'd be so turned off by it.

Reminds of me of the one pokemon vore gif that had some snake pokemon cuddling and playing with some grass pokemon that ended up getting charmed then quickly eating him whole.
Was weird watching the whole thing.

also it just looks a little gross

femininity is best when its just shown ever so slightly for the man they love, or the anime cliches when the tomboy character gets flustered doing something feminine

I honestly didn't know there were other people who had this fetish. Thank you for reaffirming that I'm not completely insane yet.

I remember one doujin I read that really got me off, and made me realize the combination. It's about a guy investigating VR sex trafficking. He ends up getting captured and having his avatar made into a woman. The group have sex with him leading up to vaginal sex, where the guy mindbreaks him into thinking he's actually a woman getting impregnated. Then they let him go and he wakes up a complete mess.

I haven't been able to find it since. I'd like to see it again, though. It was a good wank.

I don't understand the psychology behind it, but whatever. In general, I find gender bender to be the best, followed by fit girls and vanilla .

Replace vanilla with yuri or an actual loving futa on female relationship, and you just described me to a T, user. Good taste.

And I know exactly the doujin you're talking about. If this thread is up still when I get back to my actual home comp, I'll hook you up with a link, fam.

I remember liking something like 'TSF Motagri' or a similar name, had a gender bender into pregnancy. If you haven't read it, it gets my ok.

I just wish for once there was a symbiotic skin tight suit in vidja that wasn't a Spider-man licence.

My nigger
I've shamelessly fapped to that game numerous times.
No regrets.

shame those don't translate well into 3d

i can take or leave claws, but theres that one comic with the spider girl from monster masume where she claws the dudes back up a bit during sex and i swear to god my dick burst through my pants at that

I wish there was more of that kind of vore. Most of the stuff you get on /vore/ is furry or has humanlike characters with distended stomachs the size of beach balls. Or fucking burping/farting/scat/giantess. Eugh.

Monsters/long swallows like snakes/goo is where it's at. Dolcett is good too when I'm in a dark mood.

I want more games with this kind of stuff. Not… the entire rest of what's in the catalog.
>>>/vore/1103

I want to bully her.

Same. Not that I don't like the concept of the venom symbiote, I just wish there was more.

My nigga.

I guess that tells you how deep down the rabbit hole we are that I just lump yuri into vanilla. Shit.

It'd certainly be nice to get that one. It's the one I've been searching after most, followed by the Stalker one someone posted on Holla Forums a few days ago. Which, incidentally, had nothing to do with any of my normal fetishes, so I'm not really sure.

I'll check out your suggestion as well. New material is always nice, especially when it's good material. I refuse to wind up like the furries who get off to DA-tier VNs because it's the only way to get their fix.

I can't draw for shit, but I've considered writing stories. It's best I'll ever be able to do.

No I mean, I want it to be a plot point. She is aware of your penis being comically proportioned but she doesn't care. And she most definitely doesn't make fun of it like it's a joke. Or fetishize it and make it feel like you are a walking penis.

My thoughts exactly. I like the venom symbiote, but it's a little stale at this point, and I'd love to see something new.

so you want vanilla with a regular sized dong or a small dong? i can't tell here

>>>/chaos/

Not even like in a dismissive way. Just go there. There's like nobody else or everyone wants to lurk or something

>lizard girls
I guess Elder Scrolls is the closest.

I know your suffering user. The closest thing you'll get is Skull Girls, maybe Disgaea if you like the priest design, Shining Hearts, Dungeon Travelers 2, Dragon Quest 3, Arcana Heart 3, and that one eroge by Happoubi Jin but that's not even a game though you get to fuck a nun so it doesn't even matter.

Any good games with lactation?

>tfw my fetish is consensual sex after a long term commitment for means of procreation

You disgust me

>>>/d/
>>>Holla Forums
and stay there, degenerate

It's close enough.

Look up Ouroporos.

I have a few, the big ones though are pregnancy and cuntboys

Found it for you. Not sure if you were asking for it.

Not really, in my line of work I rarely get congratulated for doing shit. If I have mistakes they're mine if I have sucesses it's a collective archievement.

I design and research prosthetics

I can only think of 2 games with kemono loli. It's such a rare thing too. Even more rare that they don't have muzzles.

Probably because you got off to the death of someone. It wasn't a pleasant death either. Despite that, I got this cute crop from it. First pic related.

Actually Monster Girl Quest introduced me to most of my fetishes. But that works too.

It's the tongue that does it for me. This might be something up your alley but I'm assuming you've already read it. Too bad no one has picked it up to translate.
exhentai.org/g/905300/31b48a084a/

I understand more than ever the appeal of going to a horror movie or haunted house for a date.
that part where he pushes Mary away from her, and Ib burries herself in his chest.

Easy.

We're united trough the dick

That sounds really gay, I'm sorry

Find me a game where I can impale somebody to the wall and torture them.

Or Corpse Party. Can't go wrong with that.

Blood Omen 2 has impaling, and it has strangling people against the while while beating their dick or taco
but it doesn't have both together, as far as I remember.

Are you a supreme gentleman by any chance

Sounds more like you're not empathetic enough to understand a Subs needs.

Wasn't requesting it, but just was recalling it..

Have you tried the more subish approach?

Hang onto that virtue, but don't let others take advantage of you either.

In any case have you tried healer/support roles in games?

Surprising how no one brought up the Sims yet. The second and third installments allow for some pretty broad kinks (no pun).
And basically anything that can be modded.
The Sims 3 was a fap of choice. I deleted because it took too long to boot up, but will give it a new shot because of the content.

I doubt it's possible

My fetish is musclegrill yuri but the other party is a weaker woman who gets dominated and mindbroken into FORBIDDEN LOVE by the amazon

Don't know what came over me. Never found it hot after that again.

Kemono is held alive by like 7 artists. It's a undead genre. Furry material on the other hand has like 3 good ones and a sea of garbage.

Only if it was same sex. Then it would be gay.

I would have to make a game around girls with heart pupils then.

Maybe so. I just don't like bullies picking on people, so I can't see how someone can get aroused by being insulted and belittled like some subs seem to enjoy.

I tend to play paladins in most of my shit, so kinda as a hybrid, yeah. I like stepping in front of things trying to eat people, killing the shit out of the aggressor, then throwing a heal spell or two on the guy in most games I play.Same reason I've been enjoying dad 76 in overwatch, Shoot the shit out of a thing, throw down your biotic field to help out your buddies stabilize, go your merry way to shoot more things, it's nice, I like that sorta hybrid playstyle.

At least you have a workable excuse.
I can only into guro when the girls are clothed.

The pic related gives off a different feel though, war stuff it totally different since it is the result of a weird mash between cute girls doing cute things art style of nip gore.
Although I do wish this was done more often in nip games that have that art style, especially when there literally are times in the story when a character is supostedly on the brink of death, but the cg just shows them sweating with a half eye closed.
I want them fucking actually almost dead and not just >aauuugghh, my hp is at 1

Yuri domination + corruption is a pretty great one.
especially when the Dom has empty nest syndrome, and the sub gets treated like a baby against their will

OH! Actually, Try the first 2 or 3 chapters of Witch and the Hundred Knight.
It's not exactly what you're looking for, but I think it'll do.

You're going to kill me and replace me, aren't you?

I don't know, I can only get off if there's a noticeable strength difference between the too. More muscle mass, taller, bigger breasts or a thicker body all over, otherwise I'm just not getting much out of it. I'm not really sure why

Japanese furries are not the autistic community they are in the west, this has it pros and cons; as you've said it lacks content but when there is content it's usually fairly decent in comparison to other hentai.
You understood me

I was wondering recently if one could make a game that plays with you in a bdsm sense. Not a sex game or VN or similar.

There was this one minimalist flash game a while ago that deliberately fucked with you, telling you to jump down deadly pits and congratulating you for it. Turns out most people interpreted that as abuse whoops

Yep, just gotta lose a few pounds so I can start wearing your skin.

No offense, but what the fudge are you doing on this site?

ass autist pls go and stay go

Ah ok. The witch has a much larger presence that the princess she dominates, but she's physically the same size and she mostly overpowers her verbally.
and it doesn't get much more sexual than sadistically treating her like a pet dog.

Because even if I don't like something, I won't go out of my way to avoid it, user-kun. Everything deserves to be heard, even if it's things or ideas I strongly disagree with. Here does that concept justice far more than half-chan or any other site.

What a well behaved user.

I have too many fetishes, I'm inconsistent…

Then you have lots of games to play. Lucky you.

I understand a lot of weird shit people are into, but farts? Nope.

You like what you like user, you should be glad that you like so many things.

No game where you go into your neighbor's house and film their tiles.

I don't have any goddamn fetishes.
Is that so hard to not be a degenerate?

Get outta here ya weirdo

I used to be like you, that's why I asked. After life experiences I became embittered and full of kink. Not sure if I should wish you the same.

Do you like big breasts? Thats a fetish

pretty easy pic related

i suppose you are that disgusting fart faggot that can't let a day pass without making his fucking "i love farts" threads

Title is Farfalle. You're welcome. There are even two more parts beyond what you read.

Why no more sequel though?

My nigga. Only game I've played that caters to my fetish for facial mutilation and cannibalism.

I really liked MGQ.

You must have at least one.

One of those pure expressions of love. How can you say you really love someone if you wouldn't eat their eye?

I can't stand a face getting ruined apart from the eyes but everything else including the rest of the body is pretty much fair game, mainly dismemberment.

You are not the one to call others disgusting.

I in love with Lovecraftian monsters. Not just monster girls, but monsters who are girls.

I like some guro myself, although I don't like the eroticism. I'm more interested in how the artist draws the human body being wounded, and the pained expressions.

I find that too little guro places enough emphasis on the person inflicting the torture. Are they clinical, or enjoying it? Are they being forced to do it? Without an element of background it just feels like a cheap shock image.

You're going to have to elaborate further user.

Considering player agency is a big part of games, are there any enjoyable games that take that away from you?

I am curious how it would work. For example, enemies that stun you aren't that fun to play against. Losing resources is frustrating. Losing time probably wouldn't work at all.

Ew.

I have a specific thing for mutilated faces. Glasglow grins, ritual scars, removed tongues, ect. Something about loss of identity, I think.

It isn't really sexual to me. I just don't feel comfortable without having it there. Not having any sort of violence nearby makes me anxious after a long while.

Unfortunately, those details are fairly rare. Corpse Party is good about them(like the Yoshiki/Ayumi scene) but I can't think of anything else.

Cannibalism is a kind of consummation.

VtM: Bloodlines frenzy

Why do hardly any games anons include spanking?

Big girls

Im in the same boat.
Mind control is my biggest fetish and nothing makes me more flaccid than mind break or other stuff that permanently fucks up a person.

;_;

murr~ x3

Moar pls

I love games (and other media) were you can lose your limbs
Usually because it just means the protagonist has already gone berserk or is otherwise so consumed by emotions to continue fighting.
Only games I can think of that feature it in any respect are twd and lisa, both story heavy, and ss13 and that one roguelike where your god might replace the missing limb with metals, or lesser materials if you're not in their favor. Replacement limbs are kind of sexy too

He has the buttsandwiches, I can hear it in his monotone

That actually sounds like a pretty neat idea. Might steal it and make a game of it. There need to be more lewd games that find a middleground between
and

Snuff is objectively the most degenerate and worst fetish ever.

It's the only fetish that actively destroys the object of admiration. Even scat is better. Even furry is better.

Closest I can get to my shrinking fetish…

U U U U
actually is there any more art of her

Any good games in which qts get muddy/dirty?

My nigga!

I've met some sexual deviants in my time, but you take the cake my friend.

Body swaps m2f get me rock hard. Problem is most games that revolve around this are shitty VNs.

Yeah, I can't into guro and snuff.

Funny enough, my fetishes are mostly domination, rape, and systematic mind breaking. I'm okay with raping a girl into submission, but injuries(beyond slapping and whipping to get that bitch in line) and blood and all of a sudden I'm heaving and calling foul?

I mean, I get it, I get why and how it turns people on, but that shit fucks with me in a way even scat doesn't, and scat REALLY fucks with me.

slave maker does it alright for me.

I want a game where you're the little girl receiving that love and affection.

What about guro gets people off anyways? I can understand general sadism and anatomically-correct gore can be neat in a non-sexual way when animated well, but I just don't understand being turned on by gore and body mutilation in general.

I think part of it's a power game. Being able to do whatever you want to another person, even against their will.

Another part would be the beauty of the slaughter. To some, killing, the method used and the victim's reactions, are an art form. Taking life and dismantling it, breaking it down until there's nothing but a corpse.

Then some people just find blood and innards sexually arousing. Just some crossed synapses and f'ed up brain chemistry, in my own humble opinion.

Anything with /ss/. /ss/ tends to be combined with other things I like, including older women, taller women, even brown and/or fit girls, and women with ara ara personalities.

Are there any H-games about going to or managing soaplands? I really like the idea of going to a bath setting and humping women, or having them use the surface of their bodies to get you off instead of penetrative sex. For some reason that comes off as more appealing than benis in bagina or blowjobs.

Faggots with shit taste get the fuck out.

The best kind of guro is the kind where both parties enjoy it

Did you figure that maybe people just mentioned them but they weren't the specific poster's fetish?

You know that Feeling you get when you walk along a cliff and you get the urge to jump?

But the destruction is the object of admiration.
Either that or I'm gurofagging wrong. In which case I don't want to do it right

I just werks.
Seriously though, if anyone can explain eroticism in guro they'll win all the internets

help

also

non dominant pegging

tfw no gf to stick their tongue in your boyhole and vibe your cock into orgasm. She then pulls you up from position and gives you a hug

I just did.

It's called "Call of the Void"

I hope you faggots are on some sort of list

It's okay, anons. You just go ahead and enjoy your furry diaper transformation scat. I'm not gonna judge you.

You guys are vanilla as fuck.

How grotesque

But user, that's Fallout!

Alice get the fuck off of Holla Forums

Is she okay?

sourceforge.net/projects/voretournament/

Thank god I am not a vorefag.

My fetish is befriending a shy, qt, lonely outcast girl who everyone hates and slowly falling in love with her while she has a crush on you which eventually results in you spilling your spaghetti to each other, having awkward, shy, inexperienced sex while breaking her hymn before later marrying and having multiple children, living away from civilization in your own cottage, and living happily together with your new family.

Sadly, the closest I have ever found is Rinko's route in LovePlus.

Are her nipples shitting?

Are you going to make her sing?

She looks like she's enjoying that.

Don't worry, we can be miserable together

pixiv.net/search.php?s_mode=s_tag&word=雷神 朧村正&abt=x

chan.sankakucomplex.com/?tags=raijin_(oboro_muramasa)&commit=Search

gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=list&tags=raijin_(oboro_muramasa)

user please. It would have been piss easy for him to search for himself. Why stifle someone's ability to learn like that?

Sometimes, you love a character so much you really, really just want to share it to people.

But promoting lazy habits doesn't do anything but drag down both sides. Now there's at least one more faggot that'll just beg instead of trying to fish himself.

I know, I'm merely providing a possible explanation.

Not exactly. Here's the full set if you want to understand what's going on.

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=47025457

gods speed, user.

trips confirm /chaos/ is fucking dead.

I thought your fetish was shit games, considering the pic.

That's not even vanilla; vanilla can include things like impregnation, stuff like femdom or bondage, and all sorts of cosplay. That user's just boring.

Seems like the limit between what is vanilla or not is pretty fuzzy, is it not?

Shit fucking art, 0/10, learn how axes actually interact with faces, you fucking casual

which is why "vanilla is boring" is a stupid statement. It's not vanilla that's boring, it's the person that's unimaginative enough to think that.
Also good vanilla is god-tier, anyways.

It's a lonely bonfire we share, user.

C-Can I get a sauce?Vore is my fetish

Fallout is shit tier for my fetish.

Too "LOL SO RANDUMBBBB", plus I feel like they are always trying to make fun of 1950's culture because "MUH EVIL BIGOTTED XTIANS".

No, it can't capture the purity and innocence of it all.
Its the perfect blend of just enough technology without going into the decadence of today's society. The fashion is prim and proper, and a housewife could spend her day shopping, attending to the house, cooking for her husband etc.

You know it.

Now that's good material. Although I didn't notice any ill intent in Fallout with regard to 1950's culture, I understand better what you're looking for.

You mean Bethesda's Fallout? Well gotta admit that Fallout 2 was a le pop culture so funni game.

It's mine too
The sauce is look it up yourself faggot

gee wow user you truly are something uh

But user;

Destruction is the object of admiration. Annihilation of flesh, mutilated innocence… I really enjoy mutilation of all types. It is warping something recognizable, something constant and known, into something twisted and agonizing.

The way I see it…

Do you ever get that feeling where you see a painting that's beautiful and you just want to slash it up and burn the pieces and scatter the ashes in the ocean? It's like that, but then you take the moment of horror you feel and turn it into a moment of pleasure.

Something like that I guess.

I can fap to guts just fine but shit is where I draw the line

…No?

I think you really need help.

Look again nerdo.

She shattered the jaw mainly, and up into the cartilage of the nose. This would cause some obvious damage in the face, a sort of 'caving-in' but she's also trying to tug the axe out which is pulling the skin and cartilage back into place.

Intrusive thoughts? I used to call that effect 'the invisible force' when I was a kid.

Vanilla

I was calling you vanilla

It means they are sick fucks who belong in prison.

Yes that's actually kind of vanilla what you posted

i find guro kind of fascinating to look at but unfappable. i dance on a fucked up line there because i do get hard to girls with scars or with superficial injuries, but mostly if it's indicative of toughness and not them being in pain

any games where you can hold hands?

>>>/tumblr/

This.

That's some strange tits. Almost bondage, but no rope.

S-sorry

if you're a real fucking degenerate, in the yakuza games (starting at 3 IFRC) when haruka is with the player, if you walk slow walk you'll hold her hand. but she's your surrogate daughter so don't get any ideas

Shinny a cute! Where are the fangames starring her?

Maybe you didn't notice the shadow. They're pressed against a wall.

I get stuff in my eyes all the time.
Also, why is there no games with breast expansion outside of character creation? I know this is kinda greedy, but I'm just now learning moon speak to get into any good BE games.

There is a thing as shitting dick nipples.

That's a pretty soft shadow.

Are you trying to gross me out user?
Because it isn't working

0/10 would not mind break

I'm disappointed.

good thing you are learning moonrunes, there is a game with your fetish, omega laberinth something.

At least try to post stuff I've never seen. I already know that artist.

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?id=7603871

Yeah, I like scarred chicks too. Tough girls are a-best.

No.

i wish more games has super detailed panties. the only games i can find is either low-res or weeb games, and most of the panties are thongs and i hate those. i just want full buttom panties to make the ass all nice and round

You mean men?

I never experienced exactly this but I guess it's similar to when you have a knife or something similar and you imagine stabbing yourself with it even though you'd never do it.

Oh.

Well, it's a thing. Not that rare a thing.

being a woman is no excuse for being a weakling

this nigga gets it

It kinda is.

We're seeing it in comedic detail now that women are allowed in the military. A recent survey of dropouts showed that something like 84% of women fail to make it through basic, as opposed to 2% of men.

To be female is to be weak. That's the real value in the tough ones: They're rare. Special by definition.

well biologically women can't compete with mens strength, but that doesn't mean they shouldn't try to be strong at all. it's like saying "well i can't beat mike tyson in a fight i shouldn't bother trying to be strong at all"

It's both an excuse and an explanation, women are not meant to be strong and the best women are not capable of achieving the same level of strength that the best men are, and will get shit on by average men.

Hale series, Dark Messiah, really anything that has a friendly female character giving the player their orders.

see above, being a weakling is also a state of mind, just because they can't be as strong as a strong man, is no excuse to just be some hot-house flower

Yeah it does. Being a weakling isn't a state of mind, it's a physical reality. Being a dumb faggot is a state of mind, it's your state of mind.

That's a fair statement. That's just not what most people mean when they talk about strong women. There's an innuendo of equality that has become unacceptable to question.

This too, though mental resiliency is again in males' favor.

tl;dr they may not be the very best, like noone ever was, but that doesn't excuse complacency, either

Given that CoC exists, I am fairly certain it is incredibly easy to find most any fetish in a game.

My fetish is xenophilia. Not really the CoC shit, though, mind you. Most everything there is either monstershit or furry. I want to fuck the proper dragon.
Have yet to find a game what lets you, the human, seduce and lay the dragon.

hoped he made a typo.

Back when I was in my teens, but I had a lot of other bullshit back then that's completely or almost completely left me.
To me going partially off personal experience here, it sounds like you have other issues and the fetish is probably a symptom.

I'm more surprised no one has said inflation yet.

Are you implying women can't work out?

What a qt.slav

The male to female drop in upper body strength is stunning. Olympic level female lifters are vaguely equal to highschool level male lifters.

this promotes the complacency that makes the average woman an insufferable lazy and worthless bitch. no they will never be as strong as a man, but they can still be very strong. and they don't need to be super heavy lifters they just need to give a damn about their health and work ethic. and no whining.

hard work and guts, even if you can't be the best doesn't mean you can't be above average

Women can exercise and be stronger than they are, but as strong as they'll ever be is DYEL tier and they will be more prone to injuries and fractured bones along the way. At least they make up for it with their hypersensitivity to pain.

I need this set to A Stranger I Remain, stat.

no one is disagreeing with this, but does this mean that the women olympic lifters are weaklings just because they can't biologically compete on a mans level in that field?

i don't think so, sure they aren't as strong as their male counterpart, but they're still athletes in the top percentile who work hard

look up Karsten Braasch vs Williams sisters, it's stunning.

Of women, who are weak.

Pretty girls with some sort of noticeable injury/disfigurement that does nothing to make them look ugly

we're going in fucking circles here, does this mean they aren't tough for what they're doing just because their bodies can't compete with mens?

there's a reason high level sports aren't co-ed but it doesn't devalue those womens efforts just because they plateau faster

All of these can be cute on 3DPD except burns.

3D burns are absolutely disgusting.

We're talking about 2d though.
Why the fuck do you want 2d to be a 1:1 reflection of 3d?

Oh yeah I forgot shrink school RPG or whatever it's called. But at least VR looks promising…

depends on the severity and coverage but yeah

it is possible for one to just get some discoloration from a burn (happened to me) but in 3d something like hanakos injuries would leave her with the melted/fused skin

CoC is stock full of monstergirls, unfortunately. I remember reading that the ant girl is supposed to have hair and a 'mostly human face' or something along these lines. What a travesty.

Yeah I fucking love Futas Everywhere and Cuckdev: the game.

Their efforts are doomed from the start to amounting to fuck all. They aren't tough for actively defying nature, they are retarded feminists.

2D women are even weaker, because they aren't real.

Weak is a relative statement. They are only 'not weak' in the context of excluding half the species. Should we say they are exceptionally strong because they are stronger than 99% of all humans under the age of 13?

The more qualifiers you have to apply to make your point, the less likely the point is valid. Yes, women can make themselves stronger and develop greater practical strength than average, but they will remain, in the context of human strength capacity, weak. That shouldn't devalue their determination and dedication, but it does devalue their practical application, which devalues its overall worth. Because strength is a practical tool, even if it has aesthetic bonuses on the side.

We seem to have been speaking generally, not specifically 2D. Anything's possible in 2D.

Webm unrelated but neat.

Not to mention in the pic I posted, Hanako's scarring looks more like it came from a recent abrasion injury (i.e. tossed out of a moving car) than from burns.

In Saint's Row IV one of the characters in your team becoming 50's housewife and you are rescuing her, thats the closest thing i can think of.

My fetishes are;
Can anyone suggest me anything other than judge me and tell me how degenerete i am?

Also I would love to torture people on videogames any title?

dlsite.com/maniax/circle/profile/=/maker_id/RG02419.html

Space Station 13, enable traitor, wait until you roll traitor, then find your target to have your way with.

Good luck.

The Sims?

Forgot to mention, you can forcefully perform a sex change surgery on your victims. Have fun.

Hey, 1 in 10000 midgets has a pretty face.
Just stuff the rest of them in a grocery bag and go get a blowjob.

Thank you anons. but still I want a mod for M&B where i can torture people in my dungeons.

How is that?

Negro i don't give a fuck

feminists are lazy whiners, athletes are motivated and hard working, what a poor conclusion you're drawing there

and personal fitness is "fuck all"?

i don't disagree, but its not excuse for a girl to be lazy

Only reason I tipped you is to get you to play it so I can potentially be your victim

Here I was fearing I was a degenerate.

Fuck me, I know this feel. I just want to tower over a petite partner, not be a pedophile. And the wonky proportions on midgets just throw off any attraction at all.

I had a girlfriend that was 5'2" and 90lbs once. It was great. I could tease her about it and she'd get just salty enough to comedically retaliate while keeping it all in good fun. A toddler once asked me what I was doing as I was giving her a piggyback through a public park, and I answered "taking the Hobbit to Isengard". She was torn between laughing and ineffectually beating on my shoulders. mfw the whole time

Never said it was. I said above that it doesn't excuse complacency.

I'm not even going to waste a smug anime girl on this.

God that shit pisses me off. Don't remind me.

This. And women CAN compete with men's strength. At the absolute peak they are obviously significantly worse, but it's very possible for a woman to make it through basic at men's standards on her own physical merits regardless of her genetics.

No fuck you. Human beings have the unique ability to define themselves regardless of their nature, and that applies to both men and women who take responsibility for their own life.

For my fetish, I have the choices of:
>used goods monster girl salamander archetype probably the best one

Ha casual.

Are you a sub? Actually torturing people is not my fetish, i just got a boner when torturing people in vidy and i want to ask, this thread seems like a good thread to ask to me.

in the thumbnail i thought that girl just had some badly drawn sunglasses on

I just found it somewhere here.

We can define all we want. But reality will decide if that definition is true or delusion.

Men and women are not and never have been equal. Exceptions do not disprove the rule.

Only in the safe confines of a computer game

Well maybe in real life too but I haven't actually tested

It's worse for me I'm a 5'9 (5'8 and 2/3 if I'm being honest) manlet. If I try to live out my fetish I'm just going to curse my children to be super manlets.

no one in this thread seems to disagree with that, what i've been getting at is just because a girl can't be as tough as a man due to biological limitations, doesn't mean its an excuse to be a lazy whiner and not even attempt ti be somewhat strong

just cuz you can't lift as much as the worlds strongest man doesn't mean you shouldn't lift anything ever

What a coincidence as I have a corruption fetish and there's plenty of games for that.

The Marine Corps disagrees, They've done that experiment and it laughably blew up in the faces of grrl power advocates.

I keep agreeing with you on this point. I'm not sure what the issue is.

We're all gonna make it, bro.

I once met a woman that was 4'11" at 26 years old, so there's hope even for you. There are so many specialty dating sites nowadays, I can't help but wonder if there's one for tall/short people.

Ok, so honest question here. the strongest woman in peak physical condition is obviously not as strong as the strongest man.
But what percentage of men is she stronger than, then?

20%? 50%? 90%?
How far does the overlap go?

This is a fetish thread on Holla Forums, that shit's almost as exclusively 2d as the /a/ catalog

Too bad the world's full of fucking hippies who prefer nature over self-definition

I'm sure there are numbers on that, but I'm not going to pretend to have them. Sounds like you've got a research project, user.

Don't forget to account for the differences in strength that profession makes. Are we taking men and women in their default, un-exercised states? Or the average among all known examples? There are far, far more blue collar male workers than female, which will completely change the outcome. Though even without any exercise, men are by default stronger than women due to differences in torso and arm musculature.

In my experience, the limp-wristed faggots deny nature wholly when it comes to self-actualization. Tabula Rasa is alive and well among the cult of the false god Equality.

ah you know what my bad, i wasn't paying attention and got sucked into a circular debate there

tough people are the best, meeting adjourned

I like shiki eyes, okay? It feels like rubbing your consciousness on a block of ice and plays into my thing for facial mutilation.

How you define yourself is mental. It is what you choose to be and how you choose to act, user. Nurture overcomes nature in all cases where you persist with self-change.

Any lifter will tell you that exercise and fitness begins as a personal, mental decision.

Not EVERYONE can. They test random women off the street, it won't work, and I wager girl power advocates these days are lazy shits. I was able to meet the male requirements for the Marines when I was younger(and if you look up their decision to allow women in enough times you might see my name somewhere) with consistent exercise from a young age.

I fully acknowledge that most women are little bitches, co-opt the experiences of others, and are fucking awful to be romantically involved with. But they are also human beings, and have the capability to be more than what they were born as.

They're not hippies, they are FUCKING COWARDS AND WEAKLINGS. Self-determination is terrifying to people like that, because it involves taking responsibility for their past and future mistakes and also acknowledging that they could fix them with work.

i wasn't knocking it, they just look like bad shades in that thumbnail

Any of my 8 marbles Bros got a favorite character? Mine are probably Itachi and Pamela.

no bully pls I don't know why I like this

This cancerous meme needs to die. Thanks for nothing, Aristotle.

All the determination in the world doesn't change my cardiovascular defect that may kill me if I lift as hard as I should be. I nearly died on top of my girlfriend mid-sex once because it got my heartrate too high. My personal progress is permanently hard-capped by something that has nothing to do with my personality or decisiveness. Your determination must operate within the bounds of what is possible; talk about defeating the impossible is actually about defeating perceived impossibility, not actual impossibility.

Gurren Lagaan was not meant to be taken as a manual on problem solving skills.

3DPD, not even once.

Women are not fit when they are strong, they are fit when they are not constantly trying to be men and act like men. Pretending to be strong and tough is acting like men.

The most exceptional women alive can compete with average and below average men who don't even try. If that's what you consider competing, I'd love to see your taste in competitive vidya.

Too true.

Kek. Women are uglier little girls that have penis envy 24/7 and express it with fantasies they can only indulge in because men are around to pull them out of the fires they start by acting out and pretending to be something they aren't and will never be.

It's not Aristotle's fault he was born retarded and was never able to overcome it through will alone. Nature > nurture, after all.

and thus tomboys are the greatest, book closed.

I see the charm in them, but they'd be better off playing to their strengths rather than the strengths they wish they had.

It's an advanced case of LARPing.

Every fetish has its autists. There are full let's plays of all the fart rpg maker games WITH COMMENTARY. Pretty sure it's only one guy last I checked but like I said. Autists have a foundation in everything. Especially fetishism.

boring shit like sitting around the house and being useless? i don't blame them for wanting to follow a different road of strength

THAT'S IF TOMBOYS EXISTED OUTSIDE OF 2D AND MODERN HURT FEELINGS CULTURE AND SJWS DIDN'T ASSIMILATE TOMBOYS INTO THEIR BULLSHIT

Self-determination was more a Sartre/Camus/Nietzche ideal than Aristotle, as far as I know.
Also, having a literal physical defect is different from being in a demographic containing half the world's population.

Lolis are the greatest, tomboys are shit. At least fap to traps if you're going to be a gigantic faggot.

Qeq

yeah its cute i guess but you might as well be fapping to a hairless dwarf

You're that femanon that can only get off to guro, aren't you

wew, dont know why i would expect anything less

its like Holla Forums personified

Tits or gtfo

What? Granted I never played these games or watched the videos despite my fetish but what?

Fuck you too, Chris Metzen.

You'd genuinely be surprised at just how many fart fetish rpgmaker games there are.
There's tons of them.
Am fartfag, can confirm.

I fap to them because they are little balls of unspoiled feminine sunshine you can jam your dick into. I know that doesn't appeal to you, but that's because you're gay, user. Stop avoiding it and go fuck a man, die of AIDS, and stop shitting up Holla Forums.

Words have gender, people have sex. Please stop being a useful idiot and embracing the narrative that special snowflake non-binary sexes exist in humans. Intersex is the closest thing and it really ~is~ a fuck up on the road to one or the other.

I am almost positive you can name the boss whatever you want. It has to be. The uploader is just some faggot who hates trump. Has to be. looking this up now Jesus fuck

Crisis averted. Says trump is a group of bosses named after playing cards and that trump is slang for fart.

Courtesy of the nyou booru forum.

experts of fart games and good fap material

Shit, my bad, heard the terms gender and sex used interchangeably for too goddamn long by virtue of being in a state that's largely untainted by socjus.

This user speaks so much truth I can't fucking handle it.

>I fap to little girls with almost no feminine features, because this is the pinnacle of not being gay and absolutely not degenerate like sucking dick

Please, make several 50min jewtoob videos on how you're the anti-gay.

user you realize that, by that logic, adding masculine features to a woman is still a lot more gay than someone that lacks either, right? Don't tell me you actually have some gay thoughts, yeah?

A physical defect is different from the hormonal impulses that impact your thought processes.

The goal is to not be a little bitch that can't handle working out, like most women are. This is a matter of self-determination.

The fact that most people cannot process the difference between a physical problem and a mental problem worries me.

In the case of going for the maximum possible human strength, powerlifting, ect. Basic training is not meant to make you insanely strong, it is meant to make you extremely durable, tolerant to pain, and able to function as a unit with your teammates(note how all of these are significantly mental in nature(yes, durability and endurance are significantly mental)), and then ALSO keep you strong enough to lift a man and carry him if you have to.

Women can meet that standard if they would just fucking train. Yes, it takes more training than it would a man. No, they won't train you as hard as they need to just in basic, you'll have to hit the gym yourself. Buck up, bitch.

Bitches. Those are bitches, not women.

i'll rip your dick off i swear to god

have someone else's you fucking degenerate

But are you? Because if you are, then surely you aren't new enough to not be familiar with the rules.
It'd tale all of a minute to post them. Go reclaim your "girlness"

I am already touching myself, user. This is my fetish. Anons in denial, anons shitting on each others taste, big guys like yourself.

All of it. My sexuality has transcended the plane of mortal flesh.

So in other words you really are just projecting your own issues onto others.

I am amused by anons Shadow the Edgehog tier outburst.

I appreciate that but man, fuck that image.

I like prepubescent features, whether real or drawn. I can tell them apart just fine, being a pedophile does not make someone lose their grip on reality.

Literally all humans are initially female, masculinity comes about later.

Jej

4u

Spoken like a true bachelor who has never had to upkeep a property. Housework is grueling and a practical necessity. It takes a huge amount of effort and skill sets, and it's never really done. It's not glamorous, but neither is being a garbageman. The mindless devaluation of homemaking is hugely responsible for our ongoing disintegration of the nuclear family and our ability to pass on positive memetic and cultural value, as well as the constant degradation of quality of life as all adult members of the household are now needed to be pulling paychecks to make ends meet.

But no, housecare is a symptom of patriarchal brainwashing. If you aren't pulling a paycheck yourself, you're a slave. Feminism has killed long-term inter-sex cooperation in favor of "liberation".

Being a strong woman doesn't need to mean literal poundage in deadlift capacity. There is plenty of strength to be shown in making a household go and not turn into a slum bin under the powers of plain old entropy.

t. Florida user whose 1800s farmhouse reverted to 1800s lifestyle every time a hurricane came through and took out all our utilities. You don't know housework until you're cooking every meal for a family of 5 for two weeks in a fireplace.

My point is that it doesn't matter why. The reality is the reality. How you deal with it is where determination comes in, but not before.

im glad i found someone who's into fart fetish yet he doesnt know why. I feel deeply ashamed of myself

yeah it makes me feel like a degenerate and all and I have those moments where I'm ashamed but holy fuck it feels so good and I don't know why.

This is true, at least in the north of the UK. It's used as one of those baby words that you teach children when you don't want them swearing.
Obviously once they hit ten "fart" becomes the de-facto though

And you heard me. Go have someone else's.

Keeping things clean isn't easy, I know that. Glad to see that many men recognize it. That being said, if it is everyone's responsibility, it isn't so serious of a task. If everyone works their own job, everyone can split the home labor evenly too.

It certainly isn't as optimal as splitting it like the old families used to, but it can work if you live with responsible people.

t. Career nurse. Anyone that has had to clean up after a patient knows how bad it gets.

And that's what I was saying. Yes, a woman can't match the best of men in speed of gains or ultimate maximum strength, but if you actually dedicate yourself to fitness and strive to achieve the goal of qualifying for the military you absolutely can.

Those physical fitness tests they use are mainly focused on endurance and bodyweight exercise, two categories in which women are not as disadvantaged as they are in powerlifting. The goal here is not unreasonable whatsoever, most women simply lack the drive to achieve it and it pisses me off more than it could possibly piss you off.

Nice smell indeed

maybe it has something to do with the sound, maybe the smell, girl is comfortable enough to be with you that she can fart, or about wanting a buttjob while the girl farts on your dick. i hate myself for liking it

I've seen this tried over and over again, and it never works out. You end up with multiple people with multiple sets of responsibilities that overlap, and it results in unfocused effort and conflicts over who's supposed to be doing what. And that's assuming no conflicts ever balloon into "why aren't you handling this part of the job because I don't like it myself". We aren't talking about an engine that we can just take back to the dealership when the Check Engine light comes on. We're talking about the foundation of a household, and failure of the system is catastrophic to multiple lives. Simplicity is the best.

They massively lowered the standards of what they expect from women more than once, and they still barely ever get in (and never do in the highest echelons). So no, you absolutely can't.

Endurance is still non-stop stress fractures. Bodyweight is easier if the woman weighs next to nothing, which most of them do because they have little muscle mass and are weak as shit, but men with low BF that are much stronger will outperform them at that too.

i dont think she was enjoying it

sound, smell, embarrassing, cute (to me) all of it. Makes perfect sense to me but it's obviously not normal because that doesn't sell it to 99% of the population. Also, don't hate yourself user, it's a harmless fetish that I believe is more tame than all the guru shit, vore, hardcore inflation, floor tiles stuff. The way i am, i wouldn't have it any other way

she enjoyed it obviously or she'd just stand up and walk away.

unless she lost a bet or something

its still one step closer to scat and that what makes me feel like a degenerate, i hate scat. but i guess its more tame than guro and inflation.

fucking hate scat. Too many in the fetish ride the slippery slope. It's a line I ain't crossing.

Like I said, it requires everyone to be responsible and it isn't optimal at all. But if everyone has to work to pay the bills, then it is at least an option to be considered.

*Barely ever is not never.* I would have much preferred that they made women adhere to male standards(because I could meet male standards back then). It is possible, though rare and difficult and far beyond what most women are mentally capable of dedicating themselves to achieving.

That said, I think it is better to allow for the possibility of a rare and exceptional individual even if only one in a hundred will succeed. The problem arose when women who didn't make the cut fucking complained and some asshole gave them their way so they could be a detriment to the entire armed forces.

But compared to sheer muscle mass building, women aren't as far behind. You play every lead you can get, user.

Or they can shed unnecessary fat and focus on building muscle. You have no idea how many women are terrified of losing their tits and won't lose weight past a certain point, or are afraid of looking like a muscly man and won't keep fucking exercising past a certain point. Vanity and bitchery holding them back, like I keep telling you.

How do I become vanilla?
Already tried those and my tastes did grow less degenerate subjectively speaking over time, just not more vanilla at all.

Women fucking wish those were their odds. Even then, that's again only for the most basic rank and file shit tier 'soldier' women. They don't make SF even when they're exceptional exceptions that are rarer than unicorns.

Wew lass

This does have some merit, women following this questionable path end up out of their pretend soldiering due to having broken their fucking legs marching. Sometimes they even get to be a stay at home mom and actually contribute afterward.

Not like men can, not if they want to keep their reproductive systems functioning. Men can get to fucking 2% BF and women are basically stuck at 10%+ if they enjoy that 'health' and 'fitness' you refuse to shut up about.

Unless they're straight up shooting test, this is something they shouldn't worry about. It's not naturally possible for them to do.

see

16 out of 100. Even better odds.

Bones shattering under constant stress is a very extremely simplistic way of viewing what amounts to a fucking shin splint, user. Do you know much about fitness?

No, you won't be very fertile while at low BF. Hard problems that you can't get knocked up on the battlefield.

Oh boy, you blew it. Not only was I talking about fear, not reality, but you had to careen right off into wrong.

Let's take this to /fit/, though. We're too offtopic. You start the thread.

>floor tiles stuff
>specifically the state of Ohio

Why not correct the core issue instead of treating the symptoms?

We need to get women out of the workforce. Wages are so low because we have an overabundance of laborers brought on by doubling our workforce but not our jobs. Literally nothing is functionally improved by having them working regular jobs. Pay goes down across the board, training gets wasted on people who are going to drop out of the labor force to have kids, service suffers as a result with high turnover rates, which in turn diminishes the ability of companies to be competitive with eachother as they're on neverending internal damage control.

And that's assuming they do the same quality of work, which they overwhelmingly don't.

>implying there aren't some very attractive states

To be fair, that is a nice looking state

Any recommendations? For someone I know…

Recent. Post fuckery to appease weaklings and failures.

I know about fitness. Do you know about fitness? You want to learn about fitness dick in your mouth? Too bad, too old and weak.

It's not just fertility, it completely fucks their hormonal balance and everything related to it, which happens to be everything.

Why? So we can hit up the high test thread and see a bunch of veritable amazonians who are still DYEL teen boys compared to actual muscle men, also available for everyone to see on /fit/ who completely shit all over them?

DID SOMEOME SAY INFLATION?!?

Dobson pls

Brave and stinker games, untitled onara rpg.

now i'm not remotely against the benefits of a stay-at home partner, even if i prefer my women active and employed. but you have to to be one weak fuck to consider folding laundry and doing dishes "grueling"

i work a 9-5 physical labor job and can still keep my home clean, it takes less than an hour to do daily upkeep so long as you don't live in a fucking mansion

a fair point if that kind of lifestyle even existed in any first world country anymore. of course don't think i am trying to devalue home upkeep but that is a skill every single person should have regardless of if they have a partner or kids or what not.

forcing both parental units to have to be breadwinners does hurt a certain amount of child growth for sure, especially since daycare is becoming increasingly questionable as it creates competition for multiple kids to get the attention of one or two staff members acting as parental figures. but i also feel that no one needs to feel the obligation to chase a nuclear lifestyle if they do not want to, the world will not stop spinning if one person chooses to spent their life pursuing hobbies and using their wealth on themselves and not the grossly inflating cost of educating the little parasites the modern household is barely allowed to discipline anymore

nigga little boys and little girls are almost the same fucking body, get a hold of yourself

All of the ones I know of are such sucky trash I can't bear to play them let alone let anyone else know of their existence, which is why I'm starting to make one

Added note: She has her first orgasm.

Can anyone find a game with weight gain in it? The only ones I can think of are Fat Princess and Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story.

>tfw gurofag
>Tfw most of it has gotten stale and the last thing involving it that I was able to enjoy was Mai-chan's daily life
>Tfw I couldn't find a vidja waifu because I couldn't imagine having one with more than 3 limbs or at least a severely disfiguring scar

How far gone am I?

There was some princess-dieting-sim for mobiles as far as I know. There's no game that covers that fetish well, heck there's very little good thick or chubby vidya characters that I know of, let alone games with that mechanic.