The memes are alive!

Bush: I predicted Trump would be a 'chaos president'

Former GOP presidential candidate Jeb Bush suggested Friday that his predictions on the campaign trail that President Trump would bring "chaos" to the White House had been validated.

May 19th, 2017 by Max Greenwood
in The Hill

ttp://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/334302-bush-i-predicted-trump-would-be-a-chaos-president
archive.fo/6ox2l

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/MohTn
youtu.be/71ib3N2MWRQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

We're getting the same shit we ever had

G U A C S U R G E 2 0 2 0

FIRE DAMAGES CIA HEADQUARTERS AND REVEALS A GIGANTIC DRUG LAB

Langley, Virginia | A major explosion occurred last night at the headquarters of the Central Intelligence Agency, igniting a fire which almost completely destroyed an annex of the building and led to the discovery of a suspected drug lab.

Suspected date May 18th, 2017 by unknown author
on worldnewsdailyreport.com

ttp://worldnewsdailyreport.com/fire-damages-cia-headquarters-and-reveals-a-gigantic-drug-lab/
archive.is/MohTn

As long as you're looking at satirical threads, that is

Fake and gay. Read the goddamn banner at the bottom of the page, fucking disinfo-shill.

I wish I could change my vote Jeb.

Every White House leaker should be hung by their own intestines.

Donald has a chaos emerald confirmed

Jeb is a mess. Jeb is a waste. Jeb is a big fat mistake.

I hope the Guac man is happy doing whatever he is doing now. Hopefully he can save all the turtles.

We caused this feel.

wow, what a "prediction."

Thats why I wanted him in.

Hail Kek, hail Eris, hail Loki, hail Ananansi, hail Jeb

Moloch a shit.

I'm actually impressed. Good for you yebbers

(checked)
Helping his wife get things off high shelves while apologizing for not having done it sooner

Jeb! is a strong guy.

Slow and steady wins the race ¡Jeb!

Maybe you'll win the 20,017 presidential race.

Your chaos gods a shit.
Kek is the light out of darkness. He eats chaos and shits order. Peepee, poopoo. Kek mitt uns.

SLOW AND STEADY YEB!

He'll win the race on his turtle sanctuary, I'll tell you h'wat.

The Great Triggering of 2016
The best thing that ever happened in my political life.
Despite Trumps policies, I want to do it again.

I bet he could get a turtle to vote for him

moi lepra

Honestly, only reason I know of this shit is when I didnt think critically about who controlled the music industry, and I feel like alot of bluepills may feel that way too, but I get the joke, and I think it's funny for a group I havent listened to since Ex-Military, so yes, fuck deaf grapes, but the meme itself I find funny.

R E D E E M E D J E B

Fight me fagit

jeb should have won
we supported the wrong candidate

we should pray to turtle god instead of frog god

Maybe he should start looking at his father and brother. His brother made Iraq real neat, devoid of any chaos.

that's my favorite shoop out of all shoops

He looks comfy as fuck in that picture

(check'em)
MAKE JEBCORE GREAT AGAIN

I hope Yeb calls Trump Hitler

Bush, when you're killing the enemy, it is not unusual for the enemy to thrash around chaotically, in a last-ditch effort to remain alive.
The only Chaos" that actually exists at this point is the artificial, manufactured illusion of chaos being perpetrated by the the corporate-owned media, which has been passing along the implications of scandal they've been ordered to propagate.
Nothing they have is based on anything credible…but they are no longer in the business of reporting news, they are in the business of herding sheep.

Jed knows what he's talking about

Fuckin' Jeb

Calamity shall befall the nation, repent

Remember that time Jeb paid a former MI5 agent to fabricate a russian hooker story about Trump? I miss the glory days of #pissgate.

Top Kek the Republican debate saga was one of my favorite parts of the election.

pls let 2020's election cycle be as lulzy as 2016

I'm not sure how much longer they can keep up with the it's all over, he's falling apart, just give up now bullshit. I suppose they'll just keep at it until the heat death of the universe.

They've literally been saying his presidency is "falling apart" before he was even elected.

SOON

please clap

Thanks for the laugh.

Given the choice I would vote for the chaos candidate all over again

nice copypasting faggot

I had that many without even trading

CHAOS CANDIDATE

I bet Yeb is a fucking Lawfag.

GUAC SURGE

Fulfilling the most campaign promises in history within the first year = COMPLETE UNHINGED CHAOS

Obama's endless war and doubling the (((national debt))) = Mature and collected calmness of peace

Trump is a zionist, he's going to fight Saudi Arabia's war on based Assad, and in turn invoking a third world war, tbh.

The JEBB right again, take *that* kekistaners.

:^)

WE SHOULD HAVE CLAPPED

Reminder that Ted Cruz saved the election and still seeks the Galactigates for the cause of true conservatism

youtu.be/71ib3N2MWRQ

Why didn't you clap?

yes