(((Kushner))) 'Person Of Interest' in Russia Probe

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/jared-kushner-russia-investigation-trump-song-in-law-probe-person-interest-a7745916.html
archive.is/Nn8Np

Donald Trump's son-in-law Jared Kushner 'person of interest in Russia investigation

The White House did not immediately respond to calls and emails from The Independent seeking comment. The Trump Organisation, which controls the President's financial interests, also did not respond to queries.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/gregpmiller/status/865648956973301760
archive.fo/tVxPE
reuters.com/article/idUSKCN18F2KK
archive.is/p0orS
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Wew

twitter.com/gregpmiller/status/865648956973301760

(checked)
White House has confirmed Kushner had contact to Russian Officials

It's pretty sick to see them try to monopolize who can and can't talk to foreign entities. We all know the Clintons and Bushes had heavy ties with Russia and China. Somehow that's ok, but this isn't.

Back to Plebbit race mixing faggot

wow, look at all of those sources

Checked. Juden BTFO
DOTR FOR KUSHNER

Well I have 5 sources that say its not.

This "sources close to" and "unnamed sources" bullshit is a joke.

Whoever loses, we win.

yeah, fuck off

As if they'll get rid of their prized judas.

(((KUSHNER))) removed without firing a single shot

We know about his relations to Bibi. We know about the billion dollar 666 address New York building. We know about his ties to Soros. If you don't believe that this obvious snake needs to be divided away from any position of power, you need to fuck off, or at the very least lurk more.

Is this Trump getting his enemies to remove his kike handler?

Top fucking kek

I'm going to laugh if the left, in their frenzy, get rid of all the jews and cuckservatives.

THIS IS THE KIND OF 88 DIMENSIONAL CHESS I LIKE

Your triple dubs suggest an ironic happening user

(checked)
Unlikely

Which part of this info graphic does Kushner fit into?

nice

Chabad, even the bluepilled at politico are starting to see jew connections everywhere and it accidentally came about when they were desperately reaching for a connection between Trump and Putin.

archive.fo/tVxPE

I made a Bowie knife out of sucker rod (pump jack rod) with an oak handle. English chestnut stain , 14 distress marks on each side of the handle , saxony glaze , sealed and varnished. hand forged by me

Career issues in 30s?

Yeah how did you guess Kek
Kek. I did get a job offer up in a northern state so I'm headed north soon

Please claim antisemitism Kushner so the dems also hate the kikes

I think this is one issue we can all get together on.

I'm a wizard.
Good luck with the job m80. Also, top craftsmanship, would use innawoods.

JUDEN RAUS!

He read your palm

That's up there with "Mods made shills look stupid" They did it all by themselves

Ahh. Look at my star. I am a wizard learning every day. Praise Kek

I guessed by approximate age and taking up a new hobby. /x/ stuff is bullshit tbh.

except for Kek. Praise he be!

I work some miles from skinwalker ranch. I promise you that /x/ shit is real. It is a continuation of the nazi UFO programs brought here post ww2. I make sure to roman salute and praise Kek as they fly by from time to time

Bannon fed the FBI and media information about Kushner's Russian ties. Sweet revenge.

nice try, scumfuck

That is actually our chance of getting leftards to do our job.

FIRE KUSHNER

Please be true

You first, kike

This

This. I've been saying for some time that we should hijack the leftist hysteria about Russians and use it to fire all the fucks we don't care for. Leftists are stupid and see these cucks as siding with Trump. Any dissent will cause them to tear themselves apart with infighting. It's a win-win for us.

gg allin detected

Jared Kushner trending on twitter.

He is hated by nearly everyone.

So what's the angle here; why would media kikes be going after turbokike Kushner. How does that benefit them?

Kushner was positioned as Trump's handler, that much is plain to see. For a month or so it did look like they had Trump muzzled. Even the media narrative changed. Post Syria-strike the Russia narrative disappeared overnight, and the media jews began writing about how Trump was "growing into his role" as President. And from their perspective, he was. He began scaling back campaign rhetoric; he passed a soft budget that Democrats praised. They even had him give repentance speech to jews about the tragedy of the Lolocaust, where only months ago, the White House had refused to name Jews as the sole victims.

But then, out of nowhere, Trump fires Comey. Radical move, and obviously not to script. Whatever leverage they gained periodically behind the scenes, somehow Trump flipped the tables and wrested some control back. The result was a spate of media appearances reassuring campaign promises, talking about the wall, etc. Immediately the jew media launches into action: the 'muh Russia' narrative fires off again, at a fever pitch.

So here's where we're at: they've decided to pull the plug. Trump is just too unpredictable, even with a jew handler, and they have only one option: impeachment. That's why they're willing to burn Kushner, even if he is a jew. Kushner is collateral damage. And they can use his shady jew business dealings, his connections to Soros and Russia, to cast aspersions on the whole Trump administration.

And the best part, even this will fail.

I hope so, user. Be prepared for an all out impeachment push from here on in. This is the only avenue left for them, and they're not going to let up on it.

Yeah they can try and open impeachment proceedings all they want when they have 40 Senators and 200 congressmen in 2018.

Also if Flynn gets back that means JSOC is back in the White House

Better get your Green Tips then, brother.

If anyone here had two brain cells to rub together you'd all be working 24 hrs on left-wing anti-Pence memes.

As a reluctant Commifornian, I know dems. They are currently getting whipped into a emotional fury for impeachment. But many of them are still partly aware of Pence lurking in the background. The msm is deliberately avoiding Pence, because they know 1) they can't touch him with the Russia crap, and 2) his record would make the average SWJ start running for Canada.

Pence was always Trump's security against impeachment. He's a dominionist Christian and open member of the Family. However, his intense apocalyptic variety of Christcuckery makes him pro-Israel, ergo tptb are okay with him becoming President.

What needs to happen right fucking NOW is that the left must be reminded of who, exactly, will replace Trump if impeachment succeeds. Meme pictures of Pence quoting some of his most anti-SJW policies. Any quotes you can find about abortion, the role of religion and the state, gay people, ANYTHING that would rile SJWs. Post them on Holla Forums, hopefully they'll transmit them to reddit and other normie platforms.

You're dealing with the same know-nothings who scratch their head and ask, "how did this happen to our neighborhood?" when they invite hordes of nigs to move in. Or left wing women who act surprised when they get raped at a refugee shelter.

This people, if you can call them that, think in the emotional terms of right here, right now.

The only thing they are good for are speed bumps in our movement. Figuratively and non-figuratively.

No, Pence was a deep state trap they put on his campaign, initially, Trump wanted Rand, but he called Trump a clown, then Christie, but he was being invetigated, so Manafort pushed Pence into the scene.

Right after the election there was a huge and unusual pro-Pence shilling, that is the kikes wanting us to like him so people don't revolt and accept if they get to impeach Trump.

Of course the kike would help screw over America while also allowing the liberals to find a way to attack Trump on Russia. Trump is an idiot for letting this fuck in

Post the fucking sources then faggot.
This fucking cunt…

It has already succeeded in putting Trump on constant defensive during the time he should have had the most political capital of his presidency.

More troubling is how the ratchet click capitulations to appease Democrat hysteria led to the appointment of a special prosecutor … to investigate an purely imaginary scandal. You'd think Democrats were still in charge. Now Mueller has bottomless resources to pursue the Russia investigation "wherever it leads", meaning he will probably be rummaging through all manner of tax records, investments, and who knows that else, looking for any slip-up from the past. It has the potential to get ugly and drag on for years. Is it even possible to follow every law when you've built what Trump has, or gotten as rich as he has? Sessions really has to take the blame here, both for recusing himself from the Russia investigation and for choosing the disloyal Rosenstein for Deputy AG.

I detect that Mueller was chosen as a double-bluff to clear out Kushner.

reuters.com/article/idUSKCN18F2KK

Trump is using ethics rules to goad the media into looking further into divided loyalties of his (((handlers))). This isn't just 14D chess, this is 88th degree judo.

The only reason they're making this up is because they want the people that support or are on the fence about Trump but voted for his election promises to believe that Kikener is a good guy on the right.

hmmm…
seems like a possibility. But also, proving outright that trump knew about Kushners's ties with russia or whatever wouldn't be a simple task, but still would cause a shitstorm.

If trump has any decency left after bending the knee for israel, the saudis and the zionist pope, he could maybe even fire Kushner. That's the last bit of hope I have at this time, tbh.

Holy autism lol. Great info though.

do you think Trump set his own son in law up?

I've just noticed that on every thread talking about the lefts attacking about Russia, no one seems to mention that the Russians in question linked to Kushner are jewish Oligarchs.

I would hope most people are aware that when the left attack about the "links to Russia" what they are omitting to mention is that they are the jewish-Russian Oligarchs also known as the Chabad Lubavich mob who are essentially the Likud party of Netanyahu.

lets remove the kike, show Trump that he answers to a higher power that is controlled by us.

Most likely.

you fool

no u
shill cunt

Kushner has just been named as trying to set up a secret-squirrel meeting between Trump's campaign and the Kremlin.

I'm not sure to whether this being quashed or Kushner being let go is the better option.

Jesus this fucking kike just made things worse. Media is going to be out for blood now.

Someone needs to fucking kill that kike now. He literally just fucked everything up. Trump HAS to get rid of him now, and to hell with Ivanka's feelings.

archive.is/p0orS

We have got to seriously hope Trump didn't know about any of this, and that Kushner did all of this on his own.

KUSHNER IS THEIR "WITNESS" FEEDING THEM LIES ABOUT TRUMP AND RUSSIA

Perfect opportunity to get rid of him, let's get him off by shifting all the blame fron Trump to him.

If the kike goes to jail does that mean that Ivanka is free to marry an Aryan?

1488 CHESS

>archive.fo/tVxPE
POLITICO DID NAME THE JEW?!

WHAT UNIVERSE ARE WE IN?!!

Underrated post.

lock him up

Had a mole plant dirt on em, eh?

hmmm

Throwing one of their own under the bus in order to have more against the Trump, whom they keep on failing to control.

Could be more 4D chess?