We are fucked if Trump doesn't stop being an idiot

Its time to organize and figure out a plan for the bullshit that is happening. I don't know if the (((MSM))) is lying, but I would believe that (((Lieberman))) is a real candidate for the FBI with all the fuckups that are going on. Why the fuck is Trump letting leakers like Dina Powell stay in the administration? Why the fuck is Trump letting the white house be filled with never trumpers? Why the fuck is Trump allowing his own loyal people to be sidelined? WHY THE FUCK IS THE BULLSHIT RUSSIA INVESTIGATION GOING UNCHALLENGED BY HIM AND HIS MEDIA TEAM???!!!

There is no excuse for this. This is nothing but his own fuckup and incompetence. They are going to destroy us if they neutralize Trump and the best thing we can do for him is raise hell over it. Holla Forums is being shilled to oblivion so we don't actually organize around anything and become effective. We have to organize around this. What the fuck are we gonna do pol? The deep state is determined to have war with Russia and bring down the god emperor.

He's playing 180D chess. In other words, he's intelligent and the people he's playing is whites.

No doubting the God Emperor.. no putting pressure on him… can't make it seem like the goy are upset about being fucked.

I'm assuming this is a joke, but no he's fucking not. He's getting screwed and encircled by sharks. Its done if he doesn't do something.

He has no ability to do otherwise if no one will be upset or pressure him. He's helped the media by embracing them as the (((voice))) of the people.

For me it was over when he picked Haley, you cucked yourself.png

Stop with the foreplay already.

The 14/88-d chess meme needs to stop. Its only a way for Trump supporters to rationalize why they're getting fucked in the ass.

(checked)
GenX Millennials and GenZ gets it. it doesn't help this site shuts down the important threads but Boomers are a lost cause. They'll just say Yay Israel MAGA

Computing Forever and PJW have made vids about his twitter feed being manipulated and positive responses being moved way down below the negatives. They both tweeted that shit to everyone who seems loyal but fucking nothing, he never blocks the shills who sit on his page and fill it with crap. Why the fuck is nobody doing something about it?

Nice slide thread nigger, I didnt realize trump and you had a conversation where he told you he was picking Lieberman.

Shareblue is here. Trump has done NOTHING to drain the swamp. Don't be a blind loyalist to a president who falls into the hands of neocons.

he is our little bull in a china shop, and the sound of smashed porcelain is beautiful

How many Ds in the chess is the appointment of King Kike Leiberman to the FBI?

Trumps job was done the instant he took the presidency.
He has shifted the overton window massively in our favour.
Even better he has widened it.

For us fascists of the modern era, the existence of the overton window at all is a serious problem. But one as narrow as what we previously lived under was an impossible barrier to getting anywhere.

Trump widened it massively. It still exists and this is still a problem but it is now at a stage where we can work within it.
That was all we needed from him and lets face it, this is all we could ever expect from him.
End of the day Trump is still an american capitalist meaning he was raised in a culture that has elevated greed from sin to virtue and celebrates profligacy.
It was foolish to expect integrity from such a man. There was always going to come a point where greed or fear got the best of him and the kikes have a lot of experience with the use of both.

But it doesn't matter. We got what we needed. Now the memes continue.

It isn't. It means Trump is getting more and more compromised. I think the blind Trump supporters on pol are shills. If we want to help him we need to spit in his face when he goes full neocon or fills his cabinet with cucks.

You fags are so goofy. How tight is your asshole clenched right now?

kek

If you haven't noticed they have been very successfully stomping us out on social media. They are going to deny us our ability to meme. Don't make the mistake of thinking we won. We are on the knife's edge right now.

WTF I HATE DRUMPF NOW

Top kek this is the garbage narrative you cunts have been screaming for the past few days.

SO DEEBLY GONCERNED OVER DA GARBAGE THE KIKE MSM HAS BEEN SPEWING

SO VERY DEEBLY GONCERNED

But what will it matter if he doesn't even know we're spitting in his face. Jared and Ivanka probably give him a bullshit story every day about how we're thrilled and hand him printouts of bill mitchell tweets. He's being cut off for a reason.

This wasn't about social media.
This was about the normies. About making them realise it's ok to think these things that loads of people actually do think these things and to further increase their distrust of the media.

Why do you think so much effort is being put into stopping us from memeing on social media?
It's to try and stop the continued spread. To prevent reinforcement of the concept.

Yeah Jared and Ivanka have total control of Trump don't you guys get it? They have him locked in the oval office under armed guard and they took away his cell phone and internet access. Trump is just an old orange man who has no idea what's going on and Jared and Ivanka just feed him old issues of National Geographic magazine to make him quiet down while he eats his pudding and prune juice. Poor Trump is so helpless and uninformed he's just being completely controlled by the real evil masterminds Jared and Ivanka. Might as well just give up now goys!

It seems shareblue is trying to adapt to the culture here. They aren't very good at it.

Yea, thats the fucking problem. And they are succeeding.

Your acting like anyone is surprised by any of this. Seriously where the fuck have you been. Most people said Trump was a shill from the start and those didn't came around when he attacked Syria for Israel. This Jew naivety act is getting really old.

I see way too many tumblresque "meme" pictures. Always involving celebrities.

I think you accidentally added an is Mr shill.

I agree with you, there is no reason for this shit. I was suspicious of him filling his cabinet with the tribe and goldman sachs people implying that's different
but it just got worse since then. He should be firing every single person appointed by Obama in every single agency. Then at LEAST putting in civic nationalists into everything. The only thing that could stop him from doing this is idiocy. It really looks the same as Reagan. Reagan was supposed to be an outsider also, but the establishment seemed to convince him of everything his entire administration.

Yeah sure nigger I'm Shariablue because I'm calling your faggot ass out for making a concern shilling thread about how we need to help out the poor stupid Mr. Trump. You're here clutching pearls like a faggot and I'm the one shilling? Fuck off.

OH NO THEY'RE WINNING BECAUSE THE KIKE MSM IS SAYING THEY ARE OH WHATEVER WILL WE DO

LE DRUMPF IS A ZIONIST SHILL
==NEVERMIND THE LEGIONS OF KIKES KVETCHING CONSTANTLY ABOUT EVERYTHING HE DOES FOR TWO YEARS STRAIGHT, HE'S DEFINITELY A KIKE SHILL GOYS=

Fuck off back to endchan you transparent cunt.

If this is success to them then their standards are hilariously low. We grow more powerful every day

We should tweet to Trump to come up with ANY medical excuse to wear an eye patch on his right eye in public, just once. That's all the signal we'd need. Once.

Pol needs to wake up to the shilling going on. They have evolved in their ability to keep us inactive and divided. Smart polacks aren't sucking Trumps dick over this bullshit.

You are a shareblue shill who sucks at his job or you are a complete idiot. I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt and saying you are a shill.

Hi shareblue. I'm confident in my belief that anyone who says "DnC" is a shill.

faggot, you're doing nothing but shit posting, while contributing absolutely nothing to this thread.

Now it will just start another thread and try again.

We were fucked as soon as Bannon was removed.

Maybe he's being drugged. Naw, they would never do such a thing, amirite?

Sick trips of truth BTFOing shareblue shills eternally.

HAS PLAYED 4D CHESS BEFORE, HE WILL PLAY IT AGAIN.