Using liberals own words against them

These types of memes is what needs to be circulating. This is how you can wake normies up. You can't take Communist quotes and apply them to the democrat establishments. Black leader quotes and apply it to white genocide and the anti-white agenda. I'd like to see some OC or get ideas for more.

Nice pic, but Liberals don't really do reason and logic, so it would probably go over their heads.

Liberals care about one thing: no one being better than them. They are the spawn of Cain.

This is more to get at the neutrals/slight-left/right leaning peoples though personally I think just raw information and truth will work fine for getting them on our side, or at least moving towards the right

meme truth so the lies die

wut

don't care

I was working on this, but I wasn't sure if it needed its own thread.

The idea is you take their anti-Trump, anti-Russian propaganda and turn it into anti-communist propaganda. It will trigger them because you're stealing their shitty memes, and most of them are communists and you're making communists look bad with their own work.

Oddly enough it seems like it works very well, at least with the TIME cover. They tried to make it look like Putin is taking over the White House. In reality, it looks a lot more like communists taking over the US.

I imagine a bunch of these shitty anti-Trump, anti-Russian fake news memes could be converted into dank anti-communist memes.

He's beloved by liberal idiots.

Well, you can't use liberal's words against them if you're using Malcolm X quotes.

I've never really understood that; but then liberals are naturally retarded.

Bump

Anyone else notice how that NYT has a Red & white border with black text?

Talk about subliminal messages…

I got the original quote from a liberal facebook page.So yeah I can.

I'd say someone needs to educate them on the conservative politics and viewpoints of Malcolm X, but educating a liberal is like teaching a dog to drive.

That's got truth to it tho so go for it. The Soviet union never really dissolved they just jumped from Russia to America.

He was muslims so liberals give him a pass for his more conservative views like homosexuality and shit of that nature.

It would be nice to take quotes about Russians influencing washington and putting them over immages of Clinton, Obama, Schumer, and Pelosi meeting Russian officials or visiting Russia too.

I always had this thought in the back of my mind they might have set up those meetings and phone calls to make sure if someone was getting out of line they could pull out the images and recordings and accuse them of being a spy.

It's actually an old communist trick. They show up as a hero to purge communists, they purge all the anti communists by calling them communists, then they take over. Not even joking, it's a thing they've done in the past.

i guess something like this maybe

Keep these going, they have potential.

but he was just a black nationalist.

he basically wanted what we want but for blacks right?

From my understanding yes. He was a muslim black separatist but where his and lefty narratives agree is that whites are the devil. So I guess that's why they like him.

Yes. The key words here are "for Blacks"

And don't kid yourself. Liberals have no ideology and don't make decisions on their own about who they like and dislike. The TV tells them what to think.

Commander Rockwell thought positively of Malcom X. He respected what he was trying to do with the blacks.

Muhammad Ali was interviewed and said basically everything that white nationalists are demonized for saying today.

killary with the uranium deal newspaper headlines would be good

I will hate these kikes until my very last breath for what they have done to our society

The rumor is that Malcolm X realized how corrupt the nation of Islam was and he was going to break away and become kind of a black/american nationalist. Elijah Mohammed ordered him killed for that reason. Just a rumor though.

Turning it anti communist good, another good angle to work is racism against slavic people or anti russian sentiment that is a return to McCarthyism. Most leftists are aware of this and they don't care, but it can shut them down when they are arguing because they have no retort.

To me it's similar to Italians being branded mafia no matter what, as if dealing with Italy means you are always dealing with criminals. The DNC is insinuated all Russians are nefarious.

Black nationalists, like Malcom X wanted, reparations, they wanted revenge, they wanted to "turn the tables" for the perceived wrong doings. That's the difference.

It's strange how no one is getting it. The first step is ALWAYS using a contradiction. I fully support using shitlibs' terms against them. It's best to do that, and then follow with a redpill to steer the reaction. Problem, reaction, solution.

This. I was fucking with some shitlibs just the other day on kiketube's (((trending))) list. Every problem they are discussing as shitlibs is actually Jews, they are just informed of that.

No, you can't educate in the middle of psychological warfare. It does not work. Go listen to Horus at WhiteRabbitRadio if you don't already know this stuff.

No shit. It's like how we're the "haters" despite the fact that kikes are doing all the suppression and infringement of rights.

Of course Blacks want gibs. That's a basic racial trait of theirs because that's how Africa is. They never even had to farm. I am surprised that so many White nationalists act like it's weird for other races to pursue their instincts, too. They literally can do no differently.

What really rustles my jimmies about this image is that they took the time to deliberately shoop out the crosses at the top of the Kremlin's spires.

Never underestimate the level of autistic detail the kike will pursue in pushing propaganda. Check this out, for instance:

Despite having an I.Q. of 77 you can clearly see Ali is far composed than that shifty britbong. Did Ali ever change his opinions later in his life?

…is here dare I say…based black man?

I would hesitantly agree, and more power to his beliefs.

Still though, my favourite based black man is Thomas Sowell. Nigga shreds leftists.

They didn't want to activate the almonds of any decent still-bluepilled Americans.

He's lost a mental step or two in his old age, which is a shame because we desperately need voices and people like him in the mainstream. The reality is though, ideologically we cannot fight for ourselves anymore. We have two choices; rely on the pity or sense of goodness of women and minorities who have the exclusive bully pulpit in terms of broad legitimacy in this culture, or start actually fucking fighting. Personally I'm beyond wanting to "subtly redpill" the other side anymore. Caedite eos. Novit enim Dominus qui sunt eius.

theres no such thing as a "based black man" you kikefucker. only useful niggers

He has said some accurate things about how blacks have an enormous inferiority complex to whites and has called out Jewish whining. But what good he has doesn't make up for the fact that he was a "Nationalist/ Separatist" who ironically wanted reparations and programz on whitey's dolla.

No. His beliefs are based and it would be better for society if all races shared his sentiment but he is still living in a white country.

I'm back with more OC. I remember liberals loving this meme a while ago. I took their precious icons and then added our message to it. Steal their "Carry On" meme, but give our message a positive tone with it while taking icons they normally like.

Go full blitzkreig red I'll and their senses get blown enough to start reprogramming, I've done it to a few shitlibs with pizzagate stuff and they went from hillshills to making Jew pedo jokes and asking about the jq

It's St. Basil's Cathedral you fuckstick. Seeing everyone (MSM and normalfags) think it's the fucking "Kremlin" is activating my almonds.