Justed League is now officially a mega flop of legendary proportions and the lowest grossing DCU capeshit...

Justed League is now officially a mega flop of legendary proportions and the lowest grossing DCU capeshit. Suicide Watch established.

Does the 300 million dollars budget contain the marketing costs too?

No, so add around 150mil to that

I’m surprised it’s lower. I thought the success of Wonder Woman and reddit hype for Momoa would get people to come out to see this one.

Wonder Wommyn only did well because of the feminist agenda and Momoa is a who.

Movie will saved by the merchandising and DVD/Blu-ray/licensing, ticket sales are only 40-50% of a movie's total gross. Warner's stocks will still take a punch of course, but AT&T are buying them so whatever.

Lolno, if it was just a box office underperformance like with Man of Steel - maybe. When your movies costs nearly 500mil and makes back barely 600, no merch will "save it". It will probably do okay on home video with DC retards but nowhere near enough to cover for this disaster. Apart from Wonder Wommyn 2, which they no doubt hope will somewhat mitigate this failure, but most likely won't, expect every DCEU property to be put on hold and then cancelled. They're already recasting Batman and all the standalone Batman capeshit will be a reboot.

They should have never recasted Batman.
Affleck is a terrible actor and a rapist.

I think Keanu would make a good Batman tbh.

It's been two weeks but still under performed highly. It might outgross Man of Steel, getting another $100 million if it remains in theatres for a week or two. It might just equal Suicide Squad's gross and would be lucky to outgross that.

Except he is not white

Nah, at best match it but even that is unlikely, its weekly drop is massive.

Batman was never h'white.

His chin is weak, that's why he's covering it with a beard

Citation needed, fellow person of color!

reported

This RLM are economic experts meme is cancerous

It's not an RLM meme, that's the actual marketing costs.

The fuck does RLM has to do with anything, you retard? It's common knowledge. If you don't know the subject you should probably keep your fucking mouth shut, like a good boy.

Marketing is normally double the production cost.

the Marvel shills are on full blast today

300 million isn't the allotted budget, you poof. It's how much it got bloated to after the massive reshoots and retarded decisions like CGI lips. Marketing cost doesn't scale with every budget increase, you don't need to advertise more because they spend a million to remove the mustache.

gotta be nice living inside an echo chamber

while true, there is no way warner brothers spent less than 300 mil on marketing for this shit fest

No transwoman in this film ;_;

OP IS MARVEL SHILL, JUSTICE LEAGUE IS THE MOST SUCCESSFUL SUPER HERO MOVIE OF ALL TIME THANKS TO AN UNPRECEDENTED HAUL IN CHINA, FUCK YOU OP, FUCK YOU

2:20~

we're getting close user! ezra miller said it ximself!

praise g-d!

Why? Again, marketing doesn't scale. There's a cap at around 150-170mil for the biggest, most sumptuous marketing campaign. I didn't see absolutely anything extra for JL outside the regular stuff, especially international. Probably below or on par with Thor and that's like Marvel's B-list with a budget of 180.

No Goyim allowed in this interview:/

It's amazing how terrible they are both in film and outside it. Are they really professional actors?

to market the movie you dense fuck

deals with:

Mercedes
Gillette
General Mills
At&T
Facebook
Mercedes Benz

and more. after wonder woman, they went balls to the wall.

are you fucking retarded? movie studios surpass 150-170 all the time

(((actors)))

Kys, dipshit
Read what I just wrote you dumb faggot
>deals
Do you even know how deals work, you stupid nigger piece of shit?
I'm talking about marketing you autist. Stop talking about things you have no understand of and kill yourself, holy fucking shit

JUST

no need to samefag, sperg

you haven't disproven him, you pretentious 4cucker