The Late Late Show with this faggot here

I really loved this show when Craig Ferguson was the host. Craig has natural charisma, a great voice, a funny accent and I laughed a lot on his creepy jokes. Also he had a robot skeleton and a pantomime horse as assistants. Haven't seen anything of this since he left. I've watched an episode now, because someone I adore was on the show, and boy, has this been turned to shit…

Opening act was 5 minutes of Trump jokes, then it was 13 minutes of this highly irritating karaoke turd, so I had to wait 18 fucking minutes for the guests. And both of them came at the same time, so basically there were no real talking with a person, but rather a three way conversation about basically nothing. There were 0 good questions, and from the approximately 15 minutes spent on the guest, at least 3 minutes were wasted on shit like "wow, you've posted this picture on instagram" and movie clips (they were both actors). During this 15 minutes, I laughed once. And then there was some fag with some whiny popsong.

James Corden has 0 charisma, 95% of his jokes are lame, and the show in overall is neither interesting, neither funny, neither exciting. Why the fuck do you have a host whom you can't build the show on? How can you ruin something so great so easily?

kys >>>/reddit/

I never thought this thread was so triggering

You probably never thought you were so retarded too.
Well now you know.

Is there a rule on this board that I don't know, which says you can't talk about stuff on television?

Do you need a rule to tell you not to have shit taste?

So why was Craig Ferguson shit?

He wasn't, user is just a goon/lefty trying to split the board per usual.
Craig Ferguson was the best late show host to grace the screen. There was no show better than his.

Anyone watched his new show/radio thing? I can't find it online.

I have to ask why they tried to adapt an Irish talk show to the US?
It's not very similar to the original show.

What I hate most about this faggot is how he rides on other peoples' fame and "talent" to mask what a hack he is. The whole singing in the car shit is so calculated to exploit the retarded female fandom of these pop stars while Corden gets to have his fat head in frame while this contrived clickbait video clip gets millions of views.

The only reason he got this show AND gets these pop stars to sing in the car with him is becaue he is a faggot who is a bottomless cum dump for faggot kike execs.

none of these new hosts are funny or personable at all. especially this fat faggot

Its true. Jimmy Fallon is the only halfway decent one in the bunch. Not that I even watch him anymore since they convinced him to start shitting on Trump voters like all the other douches.

Craig was genuine and I enjoyed his show. Glad he ended it though because at some point creativity does die. I think he would have been attacked constantly for not being hard enough on Trump if he had kept doing it.

This is one of my favorite webms.

Shit comedians in the U.K are usually exported to the U.S. James Corden, Russell Brand, Simon Pegg, Sacha Baron Cohen, John Oliver etc. You can keep them.

fallon is shit can't even tell jokes all he does is have retarded gimmick like wheel of carpet samples and lick it for 10 which are not funny and are very stupid. …. modern Late night TV died after Jay Leno in my op.

I wonder how many dicks were sucked.

Neither are Americans to the original European settlers

It’s a new era of late night