Assange on Balcony Now! Not a Drill

It's happening! Assange is live on the balcony speaking now. Not a drill.

rt.com/uk/388924-assange-press-conference-embassy/

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/uk/388924-assange-press-conference-embassy/
washingtontimes.com/news/2003/dec/16/20031216-102509-5288r/
nytimes.com/2016/11/05/us/chelsea-manning-tried-committing-suicide-a-second-time-in-october.html?_r=0
archive.is/ScHxH
twitter.com/ExplorerMom2/status/865264949039439874
reuters.com/article/us-ecuador-sweden-assange-britain-idUSKCN18F0XM
media.8ch.net/file_store/f39eea3f1c6ea2ca7f18a12fa09b190cdd6eacc21f99055660a9302dcc259224.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Neat. Bump.

"MUH ASSANGE IS DEAD" SHILLS BTFO

It did seem highly plausible he was dead. The most curious thing, that still hasnt been figured out, is that most of the people who worked with him on wikileaks disappeared from the internet as far back as april 2015

They are exposed as low paid disinfo shills

I'll believe it once I see the body :^)

CAN'T ASSUAGE THE ASSANGE

i actually believed he was dead.
there were some red flags
still kinda do
file date change
room 101
no pgp sign, acceptable
tweeting a link to a fucking pdf, open in browser
dms

Or they have found a suitable clone to replace him with. You are a hero assagne, tell the world how much you love Hillary Clinton and how Assad is the worst ever. Literally hitler!

Thule Group probably saved/cloned Assange. Thanks wizard-Nazis.

room 101

anybody have a peri or similar
>rt.com/uk/388924-assange-press-conference-embassy/

WHITE WIZARD APPROACHES

im the same

I-IT'S JUST A H-HOLOGRAM

MUH MAGIC VIDEO ALGORITHMS
MUH /X/
MUH /FRINGE/

Glad to see that the body double has fully recovered from the facial reconstruction surgery.
It's a pretty good job too, can hardly see the scars.

I was worried for a sec, looked like some successful astroturfing going on

god damn it.

TOO LATE SCHLOMO

Quit smoking reefer.

There are schizo niggers who even now will claim he's dead. They'll say he's wearing a rubber mask, or all the streams and images are edited and everybody who witnessed it in person is CIA.

WHOA WHOA WHOA

MaNNING WAS RELEASED.
WHERES THE BREAD?!

I just wanted a peri is all, still on the fence
Lots of smoke, lots of fires
cant connect the dots

If you got a "peri", you'd find another excuse to doubt. You'd say it was edited, a rubber mask, an actor, something. Nothing will ever satisfy you because you've already made up your mind.

have == I == given proposed anything?

← thats me
ALL FACTS
dms is debatable

Days old news, dude. There was little posting about it here since he's a transfag now and is completely irrelevant other than serving as a poster child.

Not even Death can stop us you soulless rat people!

Nice.

What was that shit about xie being broken out of prison but not? yall remember that - it was the same fucking day as the wizard went missing i think

The ass-man is dead.

Please gas yourselves.

Well, if I wasn't sure before that there were actual paid shills involved in pushing the "Assange is dead, he got black-bagged and now it's CGI/Body Double/Ayylmao imposter" narrative before, this fucking thread has removed all doubts of that. Thanks, you fucking retards.

>rt.com/uk/388924-assange-press-conference-embassy/
"ITS A BODY DOUBLE!"

Not sure about Assange but body doubles are well known to be used for public figures under threat, just look at all of the body doubles Saddam and his kids had
washingtontimes.com/news/2003/dec/16/20031216-102509-5288r/

oh shit, praise fucking Kek

Checked. Gotta always stay aware.
I still think Kek is on our side in this case though, as always.

nytimes.com/2016/11/05/us/chelsea-manning-tried-committing-suicide-a-second-time-in-october.html?_r=0

Interesting. I wonder what the link is

Those three insurance files which were released did not match the pre-release hashes. There has not been any reasonable explanation why.

Also, a lot of strange things happened all at once, wikileaks server behavior, the bitchain activity, the massive ddos, the strange mod purge on T_D, the comment thread on a zerohedge article about JA being hacked and deleted, all those people coming out of the woodwork talking about JA being vanned & deadman keys, The Foxnews report of police activity in front of the embassy, and other things as well.

I'm not saying he's dead, I don't know what to believe anymore. But that whole situation was bizarre and still defies explanation.

The whole "body double" narrative will be pushed by shills.

Seven years without charge, while my children grew up without me. That is not something that I can forgive, it is not something that I can forget.

Julian please release an earlier insurance file you have loads. pretty please. i wont doubt you again.

yikes

Absolutely. One must keep that idea in mind, but not believe it is the case.

It was CTR/CREW.

Trump declassified proof Assange's 'girlfriend' was IISO and gave it to the Swedes. THAT is the real reason the kikes are pissed.

So, there's a body double who's spending his whole life inside Equator's embassy?

Guys, could I hand deliver some memes to Assange in London?

The were trying to muddy the waters so people didn't believe the leaks.

Do it.

I'll give him a unique pepe.

Great man. Shame we probably can't get anything through, could've been funny.

I'll post here if I get the chance.

You just proposed that you need to fucking lurk moar

I'll be honest. I thought Assange was totally dead back before the election when the entire internet grid of the USA went down, WL posted some keys, and made some strange cryptic tweets.

Glad I'm officially confirmed wrong

He is in for a surprise when he is the only white guy in Sweden when he gets back.

I'm just glad he's alive

be wary anons, we'll never know until we get a semen test from the "assange" and match it with his kids

Where is his stalker? That woman films the embassy every day. She should have been there, her husband will be free.

Yeah and there's tons of people who assert that our intelligence agencies don't have our people's best interests in mind and that jews run everything to the detriment of white people.

We'll never know until the aliens themselves come down from the skies and tell us that Julian Assange is alive and wasn't killed or cloned. Then god swings by on a skateboard to give him a high five. Then we'll finally know for sure.

Yea but there is proof of that you nigger

what if skinwallker?

What if ayy lmao clone? What if bigfoot with a haircut?

anyone have more of the video's and photos people shot from that press conference.
Every angle and pixel i want to go over, so i can finally have no doubt.

THIS ASSANGE IS
NOT PUNISHED ENOUGH
It has to be a clone/body double.

The Swedes finally dropped the rape charges against him, could be part of the reason why he's finally showing himself.
archive.is/ScHxH

sounds so familiar

Are you retarded lad?

(((deep state))) is probably screaming at the swedes calling them cucks right about now.

Youre welcome

His weird stalker took vid yesterday and then suddenly decided today to go on a road trip far away. twitter.com/ExplorerMom2/status/865264949039439874

Maybe try tweeting her about how needed she is or some horseshit, try to get her to stay and video the embassy.

Checked!
well there must be now, dubs will it

I don't think Assange is dead, but implying you can't fake him on a balcony is absurd.

True I'm going to need him to personally piss in my mouth to confirm. Or tinfoil larpers who know nothing about technology can fuck off and write fanfiction back on /x/.

I agree with you. Every time I'm out and hear someone talk about how AI is about to take over the world I don't know whether to laugh or rage. On another note, I think the piss may be too extreme.

Only way that happens is if people allow it to make our decisions for us. Libshits will embrace it. The rest of us won't.

The Count of the Ecuadorian Embassy

even then– AI is just statistical regressions that still have to be curated by humans because these programs can't make qualitative decisions. If it were a body you would have to drag its boated body around and manually move it limb by limb.

They'll initially accept it as "AI performs the same tasks as a human..reaching conclusions based on statistical data". Then AI makes decisions on global resource allocation based on a persons contributions/worth to society.

Its the perfect cop out for jews who always need to blame the evil decisions on someone else. Of course this all depends on evil whitey being out of the picture.

UK police say WikiLeaks' Assange will be arrested if he leaves Ecuador's embassy

reuters.com/article/us-ecuador-sweden-assange-britain-idUSKCN18F0XM

I can see what you mean… I can. I also think that its will be their undoing. Most people who run tech businesses are far from tech native and I think that trend will continue. Them birds will come home to roost.

Praise Kek, the digits have spoken! Be on alert for body doubles.

What would you do for a Klondike Pizza?

I know you're lurking here, Julian

Thank you. Keep up the good word, based White Wizard.

tunnels

Can someone tl;dr me the whole Trump is suddenly cool with arresting him thing?

It's possible he'd want him arrested and extridited just so Assange can receive an executive pardon in the US.

It's infuriating to keep having to remind people that Trump isn't stupid.

HE HAS DIPLOMATIC IMMUNITY FROM THE KING OF FRANCE

Better step on the next bear trap you see on the off chance it stops just before crushing your ankle and shoots out confetti and streamers, before some hot chicks walk out of the bushes with a table between them and you receive a complimentary massage.

Yeah, exactly.

Thanks for proving me right, jackass.

Why do you still believe the best possible scenario every time, no matter how complex it is? Occam's razor is a thing for a reason.
I will fully admit to doing that myself, but too many things have happened to explain it away like that still.

What's so curious about that? He's the only one hidden away in an embassy.

I am honestly asking.

Another day, another child who doesn't actually know what Occam's razor is, and uses it like everybody else on retardshit or faceberg or wherever he blew in from.

How did I use it wrong? Even your previous post does the same thing.

Trump will please his masters and prosecute him, if he even survives at all.

Someone for the love of GOD send this man an underage hooker, fast!!

Louis XX?

You have to admit, there was some red flags before that made it plausible that he was dead.

For a daylight shot like that, it better be a plasma or some new fangled LED screen.
LCD doesn't have the kick to pass in daylight, and if it did then the blacks would be washed out grey.
My real question is, is the only evidence a fucking photo from a MSM outlet?
That's no evidence at all.

Initially, I thought he was dead.
Then I thought he'd been smuggled out (hence the silence).
Now - pretty convinced he's fine.

Why?

Seriously? He just showed up on the balcony? What more do you need?

FUCKING FINALLY
JERKOFF WOULDN'T SHOW HIS FACE FOR 7 MONTHS
WAS IT THAT HARD, ASSANGE??

Obviously a body double. Don't believe the wikileaks releases go… I mean guy.

got any sources as to what the Thule Group was actually about?

I'm really fucking interested in it but there is so much blatant disinfo out there on it.
It was the biggest red pill i ever encountered when I discovered it.

Could be a body double (plastic surgery), CGI or skinned robot (think the Japanese robot girls that everyone was 'wow'ing about 3 or 4 years ago and think how far they have advanced since then) augmented with voice cloning. The audio in the video doesn't even sync up.
Not really, some people will do anything for money and he's been out of the public eye plenty of time for any scars on the doppelganger to heal up.

Yes, so far. I checked his crazy stalker's timeline and she took off on a road trip a few hours before the news. Before that she was video'ing his window all day every day.

Sounds like hes implying the whole world should be nationalist, baka.

That's not exactly "easy", they said it took two months to make.

And how long as Assange been out of public sight?
They also said it had never been done before, which is clearly a lie because you can't develop a perfected system of that complexity in two months, especially while also building a finished product, no fucking chance.
Also:

Plenty of time since Oct. Assange needs to post a fucking pic from his webcam with a timestamp. Fuck the timestamp, just post a pic that hasn't been published elsewhere.

Something like this. Although any skepticism is going to be greeted with "muh tinfoil", given recent technological advances, a well funded entity could absolutely fake his appearance in a 100% convincing way. The tech already exists, accessing it just takes the sufficient amount of money and a controlled conduit to distribute the media, which is exactly how all video of today's event has arrived to us.

/x/ beta cringe

The Occult War: The Judeo-Masonic Plan To Conquer The World by Emmanuel Malynski
media.8ch.net/file_store/f39eea3f1c6ea2ca7f18a12fa09b190cdd6eacc21f99055660a9302dcc259224.pdf

For this exercise, I want you to actually read about what Occam's razor is, then tell me how you were wrong.

I agree I need a timestamped video of Julian ejaculating onto a photo of Hotwheels while "Florian Geyer Lied" plays in the background or else I don't buy that it's really him.

Just because the rape charges are dropped, doesn't mean he wont get nabbed.

ad hominem

ohIcUmadeAtypo.coutersignal.jpeg

This was my first thought. Could be a double. Wouldn't be the first time, and the vast majority of people would refuse to believe it even if conclusive proof is found. (Eg. the guy pretending to be Paul McCartney has been conclusively proven not to be, but most people refuse to accept it)

I saw some of the footage of him earlier, looked like it was the real Assange, but he looked "younger", like it was old footage.

Your sounding like the shill.

My simple question is, after all these months of asking for proof of life. He's just shown himself on the balcony now, why not before?

I'd put it down to the fact that right now, all eyes are on WikiLeaks, and an assassination of Assange would just 100% confirm that shit's fuck'y.

Previously, with such things as the reported climber on the embassy, there was less focus on Assange, and more police activity around the embassy- heightening the possibility of a hit.

bump and repost

I don't think it was a disinfo campaign and more like anons are paranoid as fuck.

Invulnerability through telepathic devotion to the very Fuhrer's mind.

It was when Obama wanted him dead. Maybe Trump has reached out.

What next? Assange holograms? Mass hypnosis?
Reptilian in disguise?