REPLACEMENT OF TRUMP IN THE WORKS

https:// www.nytimes.com/2017/05/18/us/politics/mike-pence-vice-president.html

This is how it begins. The NYT is the biggest media mouthpiece for the CIA and deepstate. They're trying to normalize the idea of Trump getting impeached so when they pull the trigger, the public will be primed.

Yep, I saw an article a few days ago about a couple of Republican congressmen plotting to get rid of Trump. They were both spics, and had both cosigned the Democrats legislation to enact new Russia probes.

You burgers know what to do, I suppose. If this happens, it will be your golden chance. You miss it, then never again.

What's going to be their reason for impeachment? There has been no proof that his campaign colluded with Russians whatever it means

The worry is that if the government plays this right, they'll gain enough momentum for the Evangelicals and patriotards to re-assume control over the entire right

Please no…

>I'm sure they'll impeach Drumpf this time.

That's the question they don't want anyone asking. All they want, is to refer to their shitty reports by intelligence agencies who quote anonymous sources who in turn quote newspapers, who in turn quote anonymous sources. They're hoping to keep shouting so loudly and so constantly that they'll drown out anyone asking that question. Look at that video from a couple days ago, where the filthy cis white male ex-Navy Seal on CNN asked for actual sources, and the cunt presenter woman completely chimped out on him.

It's fucking crazy how ZOG operates. I mean, it's something we've always known, but it's never been to this degree. All they do "the big lie". Keep repeating the audacious lie over and over again and for so long that people don't even remember the time before that lie was being propagated. And then, using circular logic, they can just say "well of course this is true! Look how many people have been talking about this and for how long!".

I've been asking for proofs since they first started the Putin shill conspiracy back in, like, July. And remember, this all started because Trump made a joke and said "if it is Putin leaking these, then hell yeah keep 'em coming!". And they willfully spread this as if it was to be taken at face value, rather than just an obvious fucking joke. It's crazy to think that all this just goes back to a fucking one-line joke.

Checked

Being a FUCKING WHITE MALE, of course.

Pic related.

Lmao wtf

I find it amazing how the same people who recognized how full of shit the media is before the election suddenly takes everything it "reports" at face value

Dubbel Dubs checked, that's exactly what they do, cause a giant goddamn shitstorm and then use their own malcontent behavior as evidence that the other side is doing something wrong. The thing is, I think most people are just filtering this Russia stuff by now. The bad news is, everyone in power is paying very close attention to this non-existant scandal, and cucky republicans may rebel against Trump just to shut the Democrats up (assuming most of them aren't already gunning for him, as many have since the beginning). I hope this whole debacle shows the average white joe-sixpack the fraudulence of the two-party system at least.

It's fucking nothing.

Impeach him how? The Republicans control both the house and the senate, so literally, how, unless democrats somehow win back both majorities in the 2018 midterms?

It's well past time to stop taking this seriously.

"It was real in my mind goy."

NYT right?

sounds like we win either way tbh

and civil war breaks out after and the jews die in both situations

Close, but no. What they are doing is talking past the sale, thus getting people to believe that Trump committed crimes that might be impeachment worthy when he hasn't actually done anything.

Note how they mysteriously don't mention what any of these supposed revelations are. If these pieces of shit had bombshells they'd be dropping them. Instead all they're doing is trying to fabricate scandal from piss and wind. There's zero substance here.

chek'd

List of republican traitors talking impeachment. Please extend as needed:
Lyndsey Graham
Chuck Schumer
Paul Ryan
Justin Amash
Walter Jones
Carlos Curbelo

Congress doesn't have the balls.

They've been doing that since he won the election. It all amounts to the same thing - nothing

They've been trying to replace Trump since the primaries, you double nigger. This is nothing new, and the President will come out ahead yet again.

This narrative has been going since before he was even the confirmed nominee. At this point, it's less the boy who cried wolf and more the boy who made a fucking stage play about being eaten by wolves when wolves are extinct.

Let these kikes try. If they seriously don't think we'll start a revolution and crash this country with no survivors I hope they actually go for it. How are they going to tax us to death when the grid goes down and banks fail? Polite sage for shitty bread.

i'm sure that shabbos goy mccain deserves a spot on the list for something. fuck it, just add him to every list.

Just call 'em traitors user.

McCain literally said we have to fight to protect Israel in some backwater ex eastern bloc country earlier this week, the fucking faggot

I hope once this stupid impeachment bullshit dies down that Trump goes nuclear and starts exposing all the traitors for who they are.

nice dubs in your post time

Oh he will. It's like people have forgotten this is Donald J. Trump we're talking about. This dude has been ruthlessly tearing his enemies apart on the public stage since the 80s. Rest assured that when he feels the time is right he's going to fuck every single one of them up the ass while the whole world watches. There's a reason every goddamned yid from here to Tel Aviv has been kvetching up a storm non stop for two fucking years now. They know what he's capable of.

Let em do it. It gives us an excuse to commence the glorious Day of the Rope

They won't impeach Trump because they haven't destroyed his image yet. Trump voters still support him with centrist/left moving right almost daily. Creating a martyr is not what (((they))) want.

Thing is, they won't destroy his image. Also, checked your dubs.

Specifically, won't successfully destroy his image. they'll sure try.

If there is one quality Trump has in spades, is a massive fucking spite boner.
He WILL exterminate anyone and anything that opposed him down the line, and it will all go down into the history record, like when he ripped on CRYIN CHUCK on his official POTUS twitter and the zinger is now an actual documented and archived piece of American history

Praise the Godemperor! Lynch the lugenpresse and DRAIN THE SWAMP

Just listening to lugenpresse lies makes my knuckles white. I really hope they enjoy their time in the sun while it lasts. "Open up the libel laws." I could masturbate to the inevitable trumpening. I want to see them all get the gawker treatment.

Right wing legal squads!

Pence is a neocohen Israel first shabbos goy. Like any kike puppet, he won't do shit against fags or anything degenerate, at best he'll slow things down a bit. Your memes are forced and gay, like yourself.

not a republican, but feinstein has been trying to disarm us for decades

Remember normie banter back in fall '16 about how much "worse" he would be vs. President Trump?

Seems like we could bring this meme back to save the God Emperor, or at the very least, start doing some digging on Pence's (((connections)))

Gonna be a tough sell. Pence is seen as controllable.

True of mostly any establishment politician. Getting faggots whining about Pence gives media a different bone to chew. When Trump hit pieces aren't rolling off the press he can get more done. Pence might do more to clean out the LGBTWTFBBQ mess though I can't help but think he's on his knees for schlomo

The God Emperor doesn't need saving, they're just whining as usual. They're always whining and it's always about the same stuff. They've been talking about replacing Trump with Pence since Trump picked Pence as his running mate

I feel like we're getting a bit complacent in regards to this. We assume that normies that voted for trump will be overwhelmingly upset about an impeachment. We need to to push the civil war meme far enough so that it's in the minds of everyone on the right, even cuckservatives and the alt-lite. Worst case scenario in taking this precaution is that the kikes realize we aren't bluffing and back off they won't, and all we manage is a shift of the overton window by way of increased polarization.

Pence was never the selling feature to Trumps presidency. His holier than thou shtick isn't fooling anyone either.

Exactly but they need to in order to pull this type of move off. The longer Trumps presidency drags out the worse it is for them. That mad man is dealing with a 1000 issues at once with half the country and establishment trying to destroy him on a daily basis. I'm impressed so far.

Worst case scenario, Trump gets impeached and Pence makes homosexuality illegal.

If I was Trump I'd assassinate a senator that opposes me at plain day-light, no proof behind but secretly everyone would know that I assassinated him. Everyone will end up bending the knee. I actually can't think of any other way to do it

Pence is an Evangecuck.