PEAK FAGGOTRY: 25% of UK males say they have "man periods"

SHAMEFUR DISPRAY, BRITBONGS

archive.is/0ALZ5

www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2015/11/19/men-may-not-bleed-but-here-s-why-they-have-periods

New way to call op a faggot - "are you having a man period?"

HAHAHAHAHAHA

More like IBS caused by too much soy in the diet and not enough red meat.

Actual thing, but shouldn't have an effect until your past 50

"""""men"""""

Meat is full of hormones that are given to the animals. It's probably worse than soy

I mean, everyone has shitty days. Y'know, shitty weather, the cats loudly fucking all night right under your fucking window so you couldn't sleep, etc. But calling that shit a man period is just turbofaggotry

Thats why you should buy directly from farmers / butchers you know personally if you don't know any then go change that

Man periods are an actual thing.
Doesn't do shit for you after like 40 or 50 though.

Babymen that are scared of the voices maybe.

tfw bretty manly

Do your hormonal impulses dictate your mood and behavior, usually, or do you override them? I know normies basically operate on a chemical level with almost no conscious applied willpower whatsoever, but I didn't think Holla Forums would have many people like that.

What you feel and think are things within your conscious control. Why waste time with feeling shitty?

Excellent idea user

If you don't know shitty you can't experience euphoric. And you're dead.

OP ON FAG RAG

In that case, why not feel shitty in the right ways? Feeling shitty because of base chemicals is pointless. Feel anger from indignation, or mourn a true loss, something like that.

Indeed user. However unless you have experienced a seemingly out of control depression and overcome it without jew drugs you have not lived.
The blues exist for a reason.

pussies, I know why i feel like shit. most of the time it's food/sleep related

You may have a point, user. All aspects of the emotional spectrum have their importance in the overall picture. I still would argue that the human himself should be controlling that picture, dictating his own emotions and impulses, but it may be easier and reach further to ride natural impulses.

We've all been through our own lows. It was one of those that taught me how to pull myself out of it manually… and I really don't feel like going back to it, to tell you the truth. Maybe when the time is right.

it must be true then

I would almost be relieved to find out this was true.

t. Manic depressant and bipolar with somewhat reliable patterns

>>>/nofap/

A madman that investigates his own delusions is called a philosopher.

Pleased to meet you fellow philosophers.

I could argue that madness given purpose and functionality isn't madness anymore.

Yeah thats my problem as well. For the last 10-12 years I sleep correctly maybe twice per ten days.

There's no argument here.

"It used to mean something to be mad, now everybody is." Charles Manson

Wow you must be ripped from all the physical exercise.
If not - that's your answer; although my apologies if you're paraplegic or something.

I do he lives 300 kilometers away

wasn't this called biorythm before?

I smell confirmation bias at work.

This is total horseshit. Why is there any need for this cycle of hormones?
Maybe they're misdiagnosing "manic depression".

this.

Wasn't the beast controlled by Chelsea Clinton?

Are you impliying it can't get worse? Poor thing

Sometimes weather seems to affect people too.
It's a psychological state of mind that the environment puts on you. Subtle things like light, temperature, smells, even air pressure can affect your mood.
Some people are more affected by others. Those with higher sensitivity to physical, visual stimuli.

I only get good sleep on my off days, doesn't help i seem to have a 25 hour cycle. whether it's environmental or not I don't know, I've always had it.

helped with some motivation, drives me mad after 4-5 days.

can confirm, anyone that's had a bad injury can attest to this as well. after awhile you just know when a storm is 1-2 hours out.

Oh and psychological dissonance to things like current affairs.

Hell, the hive itself is affect by the planet's environment. It has moods, waves of emotion. It can be affected by the sun's fluctuations, the fluctuations of energy in the galaxy and the energy in the surrounding universe - and beyond our visible observations.
This is why I laugh at athiests. You have no idea what affects our world. Nobody does. The possibilities are limitless. The environmental systems are limitless.

We could be going into a dimensional winter or drought without even knowing it. We barely know just how that would affect our behavior.
Sometimes I think the way this universe is built is to create a cocoon where the fluctuations from outside systems are diminished.

They mean men's emotions might change from time to time? What kind of news is this? Of course men get pissed off at times when things are shit or there's irritation-moments in life.

Hormonal inbalances i say is due to their diet and that they wank too much.

This is the truest red pill that the left just cannot handle.
They cannot handle macroscopic thinking, because it reminds them of religious ideas and it makes them doubt their own ideals and behavior.

Nobody knows why the fuck we're here. Nobody knows just how much our behavior is construed or tethered to the macroscopic environmental factors.

Looking at what's immediately in front of you, eventually leaves you blind to the complicated system of activities that occur around us. We stop taking precautions that we ought to protect.

One example - how we just simply rejected old religion in apathy. Look at how fucked our planet is because of that.

Ah, yes. The monthly ball-switch. I can relate.

There is a difference between madness and enlightenment. Madness impedes on the direct activities of a person and their ability to function within society. Enlightenment may cause strain, but ultimately can be contained.

A mad person leaves earth forever.
An enlightened person sees earth from the stars and from the ground.

More (((polls))) meant to legitimize degenerate behavior.

I actually do a good deal of physical exercise, both at home and outdoors (especially now that hiking season is here again).

Basically what happens is that instead of falling asleep like a normal person, I just ponder and ponder until I just fall asleep out of exhaustion or boredom or something. It's weird but that's how it has been for a very long time. Too long, much too long.

(checked)

I never considered the environmental angle tbh. I have two plants which are supposed to clean the air (forgot the name) next to the bed though, wether that helps or harms I don't know.

But old religion is a lie. There is no higher authority, there is only our will and the sometimes inscrutable forces of nature.

You don't have a will. The will is an illusion.

Perspective is an important tool.

Apologies for new id, my internet keeps cutting

Maybe you're legitimately on a lunar cycle?
I think modern man would do well to heed the natural rhythms of the universe.

Maybe he just thinks he's on a cycle because this thread imputed that assertion in his head.

Yeah. The concept of biorhythms isn't new. What's new is that the feminisation of society is now so complete that mangina faggots buy into the concept of man rag now. I know at least one dude that reckons he gets sympathetic cramps whenever his woman has her period. It's pathetic.

Without the blues, nigger suicide numbers would be higher.

What a fucking loony. kek

"The psychotic drowns in the same waters in which the mystic swims with delight."
-Joseph Campbell

I'm convinced it's an advanced form of virtue signalling.

ponder what user? What it's about or what to do about it?

bwahaha that's just full nuts combined with his anal retention (constipation)

nah suicide goes with iq that's why their numbers are lower. The higher your iq the more in depth your delusions can be.
Holding muh dick and eating some melon just doesn't cut it for most white guys.

I wonder what kind of units you have to study at university to become an "expert" in male "periods". Rhetorical question. If you think that men have periods then you are genuinely retarded.

That having been said….

In my experience, spanking your girlfriend gets real world results. If some chick comes up to you and says "muh patriachy", give her a good spanking then make her suck you off. It pays off. Just sayin.

If you can enjoy swimming, you will not drown.
Some people hate it. It drives them up the walls.
I find myself wanting more and more of it for some reason.
But it's frustrating trying to communicate to the blind, so you have to hold back sometimes just make sure you can still make sense to people.

Take the stupid "pupper doggo" memes on normalfag media. Some will just see some cute dogs. Others will observe their own position in reflection of the dog. Small few will reflect this position to their position with the heavens - people's ego gets too much in the way for most to even ponder that.

I dunno, I'd say I have the capacity for independent thought. Granted I'm influenced by vices and subconscious nonsense as much as anyone else, but I'm extremely capable of supressing those desires and insecurities to take action.

checked for hysterical truth
that's what all feminists want secretly

Maybe endocrinology. Testosterone swings in men are real and very complex.

It's stupid to call them periods though. The real problem is low T in general. If you are high enough, the swings don't cross down into irritability. You just notice that, during your highs, you feel extra horny and energetic and confident, and during your lows, not so much.

More internet/tor issues, apologies
Did you put those thoughts into your mind then?
There is a duality to this world you will come to understand. You are both the author and the story. You are the actor and the director.

But you as a "mere person" are only an actor with scripted lines.
You as the director means finding yourself within the fabric of all things.

FAG RAG

Consider that stolen.

Not when you grow it yourself. When a bull doesn't buck you get hamburger for months.

We used to call them patients.

Plenty of different subjects really, from ballistics to sports science to cooking to better maintaining my hiking boots (kek) to whatever.

I'm admittingly a massive, massive geek with tons of different fields of interest even though I, thank God, don't look like it.

No clue. Meditation maybe? Really no idea.

Why not - I stole it, here's the actual quote though.
All are lunatics, but he who can analyze his delusions is called a philosopher.
Ambrose Bierce

here's another good one.

Insanity is relative. It depends on who has who locked in what cage.
Ray Bradbury

Nigger religious rites and ritual are what enabled civilization formation before even the Indus River society take your empty soulless beliefs the fuck outta here, only reason god is dead is because we killed him

This is bullshit, I’m a bong and the only thing any of my friends feel rough about on a routine basis is having our hands tied behind our back, a boot fixed to our faces and being prevented from chasing out the Saracens hoards who are raping and killing our women and children.

Man Periods… No, the pain I feel is for my people not myself.

This propaganda is pushed to make women even more unbearable cunts that will start treating you like you're female and give them reason to further not reproduce with anyone.

It's called "puberty" or "arrested development" or simply "sadbrains".

It's a (((convenient))) explanation for men who are angry for reasons they legally aren't allowed to say.

Damn fucking right I'm angry at a bitch stealing my food or the remote.

Fuck off, retard.

Niggers not welcome.

There is a phenomenon I have witnessed with a number of individuals I'd consider awakened. Not enlightened, just capable of acting upon themselves and altering their own mental state.

These people are practically immune to psychadelics. Even if they should completely loose their grounding in reality, they can simply remember reality and what it was before and return to it if they have to. Others have time and again failed to exhibit this.

If we consider psychadelics a state of chemically imposed madness, you can see where I'm coming from. Madness can be tamed, taught to ride to various states of mind.

I have been doing it so long I legitimately do not understand how blind people survive without doing this. They just seem to be lost in a sea of chemical impulses and outside influences.

Still, it's good to see I'm not the only one here. Come around any time.

It's true. My sister used to steal my food and it pissed me off. Didn't think that continued with gf when not kissless virgin.

Keep in mind these surveys are done in extremely liberal areas, usually university towns.

British men are being pussified, but its not to the extent the media like to say. Yet.

peak male sexual activity each month combined with homosexuality = literal man period that includes bleeding as the intestinal lining heals

Horatio Nelson and Mr. Shackleton (Antarctica explorer) would be appalled at this rubbish…

I guarantee this is low test in action.

D&C

Yes, please make this happen

FUCK

Anons, this is serious. Where is the tampon dispensary and how do I use one?

good goy

lower those test levels

keep buying dairy and meat products

Are you sure that isn't all the anal hemorrhaging from all the enculturally riched dick they've received OP?

buy real meat, not the estrogen filled fag shit

women are incapable of making informed decisions, hence they are never happy with the food they order, I now only take my GF out to yakitori bars where all the food is shared.

This fine gentleman knows what he talks about.

Like the hormones will pass through your intestines/stomach, think, that's why bodybuilders shoot the shit in their asses and the pills they take are toxic to absorb and stay active to get into blood stream.

Enjoy your estrogen analogues, veganfaggot.

Looks like a "bong" just had his bloody twat spray all over Manchester arena.

not really worthy of a thread.

but women's bodies work in cycles and men are more attracted to ovulating women, so the male body must work on a similar principle,right?????

not too much of a stretch.

complete and utter pseudoscience, kill yourself

its a stretch