FUCKING BREAKING NEWS ON WIKILEAKS

SWEDEN HAS DROPPED ITS CASE AGAINST JULIAN ASSANGE AND IS REVOKING ARREST WARRANT

HE'S FREE LADS.

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/865493584803266561

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/eThlC
twitter.com/AP/status/865495822368096258
twitter.com/JulianAssange/status/865496201839337472
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/865497032722530304
youtube.com/watch?v=AnjC79q_9L0
bloomberg.com/live/emea?cmpid=socialflow-twitter-business&utm_content=business&utm_campaign=socialflow-organic&utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/865506318966075393
news.sky.com/watch-live
youtube.com/watch?v=4rODwzkYZf
youtube.com/watch?v=Bf5Z1v3aQXQ
news.met.police.uk/news/statement-on-julian-assange-242877
groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/video-downloadhelper-5/FLFioS-AOEY
twitter.com/JulianAssange/status/865553683387367425
archive.fo/EGdpD
youtube.com/watch?v=Kkx9_jf3FXw
gettyimages.com/license/107852358
gettyimages.com/photos/ellingham-hall
pamelaandersonfoundation.org/news/2017/4/24/i-like-how-you-resist-me
youtube.com/watch?v=SwMaUwlpTKU
youtube.com/watch?v=x6mARUrPtXk
archive.fo/87WS5
twitter.com/AP/status/821467994765279232
buff.ly/2kSSfyc
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/831537016210911234
judicialwatch.org/press-room/press-releases/federal-court-hearing-tuesday-march-7-clinton-email-case-judicial-watch-seeking-answers-abedinweiner-laptop-emails/
t.co/kPPWV5epwa
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/865480098257879040
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Julian_Assange#Writings
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

HOLY SHIT

GET FUCKED SWEDEN

The US will still be after him, or he'll be a dead man eventually.

What's the angle?

Forgot Archive sorry lads a bit excited
archive.is/eThlC

What are they planning? Is he already dead?

My first reaction is that (((they))) are screaming mercy as an attempt for JA to lower his guard.

Does this mean he can go out of hiding now? Are they trying to lure him out and kill him?

DOUBLE CONFIRMED

twitter.com/AP/status/865495822368096258

probably.
I'm still confused about what happened to him a few months ago
Anyone remember that time internet disappeared from the Embassy, and nobody was able to find Assange.
Some weird Vans drove in and out of the embassy too

Well they're so busy with new rape cases they don't have time for old ones.

Julian just tweeted the smuggest face of all time

twitter.com/JulianAssange/status/865496201839337472

the rape case was that the women he had sex with, regretted it the day after and reported it. It was even said so

It was just a joke user.

He could get a well-paying job in cybersecurity now and live like a normal person.

SHIT
UK refuses to confirm nor deny if they've received US Extradition Papers
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/865497032722530304

THE GREATEST AUSSIE SHITPOSTER TO EVER LIVE

was 7 months ago.
All these videos came up and we had anons check out the embassy
youtube.com/watch?v=AnjC79q_9L0

It all makes sense now

Lieberman gets FBI Director Assange is fucked

Huzzah! Holla Forums rejoices that a devoted leftist/commie is finally free!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111111111

Nice try shlomo. He's done more for the world and to benefit our causes and to crush the dems than any man in existence.

BEACON OF TRUTH
E
A
C
O
N

O
F

T
R
U
T
H

I know your ass is still in exquisite pain that Wikileaks helped cost Hillary the election, but please try to contain your anal anguish, heeb.

Not entirely, he's still a marked man in a sense and will need a constant security detail. At least now he can find a better hiding spot and establish a variety of safe houses to move between.

He will never be free
Not after what he has done

Seems to me like they might be changing their tactic.

So, does that mean he's going to be kicked out of the Ecuadorian embassy, making him an easy target or…?

SWEDEN CUCKS BTFO

but do go on, i need some laughs, kikes

damn how long has it been?

>EXTRADITED BACK TO U.S.
>ALL CHARGES DROPPED BY TRUMP THE MOMENT HE TOUCHES DOWN

How does it feel to be an assmad yid? I can't imagine it's pleasant

Trump must have pressured Sweden somehow.

After all Trump can't openly help Julian.

…welp

Goddamnit

Sweden is asking the European Prosecutors to drop the arrest warrant

Scotland Yard says they have a misdemeanor warrant on him

Looks like he's coming here.
Trump betrayed him.

There's no indication so far of whether their basis of arrest would be for the Swedish thing (the drop may be caught up in bureaucracy) or a secret U.S. arrest warrant.

See
Hes coming to the US. Fucking bastards

When is he coming to the USA or is he on his way on a plane literally now to be arrested as soon as he steps off the plane?

No he is not. He will be suicided after he catches the bait.
You don't actually think that shadow goverment will stop being asshurt about leaks, do you?

as an Ecuadorian I'm proud that my government
has supported based Julian all this time.

thanks for the reaction face, Julian, you faget

All they're saying is the UK will arrest Assange no matter what and will not confirm nor deny if the US has Extradition Warrants

How do you guys think Trump's base will react if he goes through with arresting Assange?

Was this Trump's doing?

Boomers and low IQ faggots won't say shit. GenX and GenZ and Millennials will be fucking furious

No.

It means yes, obviously.

The words "cognitive dissonance" come to mind.

If he gets arrested does that mean his dead man's switch goes on ?
If so i fucking hope he gets jailed, sorry Julian

Gee, user. I dunno. How well does that (((tactic))) work during Spicy Press Briefings?

nice one

cheeky m8, 10/10 joke

no jews were gassed during the holocaust

Now shut the fuck up I'm just asking a question.

This. What happens to political asylum seekers when they are no longer under official prosecution? Do they get kicked out of the embassies and such?

bloomberg.com/live/emea?cmpid=socialflow-twitter-business&utm_content=business&utm_campaign=socialflow-organic&utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social

Swedish Press Conference happening

US pressured swedish authorities to arrest Assange. Blame the cuck kikes in USA.

Wasn't the US recently getting ready for protective custody of high profile political informants?

HAPPENING

WIKILEAKS RELEASES NEW VAULT 7 ATHENA

Assange told Sweden he converted to Islam. The Swedecucks dropped the case immediately.

GET IN HERE NEW VAULT 7

It depends on the president. For Assange, he'll probably be allowed to stay in the embassy until they are sure he won't be arrested. The anti-communist József Mindszenty lived for 15 years in the US embassy in Budapest, so who know how long Assange can stay.

Swedish media is saying that there were no indication that US were after him in 2015, but now there is.
==Dropped the case but said now he has no chance to prove himself not guilty (so we must hate him for all eternity)==¨

I will now kill myself.

Bump

Another chess move by Trump? Get JA to dump everything he has while placing him in protective custody?

I don't trust them

Yes. Yes they are.

The second he steps out the door he'll be thrown into a black van and never seen again. He isn't free till he gets the fuck out of that country to one where he wont be extradited period and even then he'll probably just shoot himself in the head 5 times.

The ZOG is just trying to bait him into the open so he can have his "heart attack." I am certain the Swedes are acting on orders from their friends in (((banking))).

You have to read this the way that Sweden has something to hide.

KIKE SHILL ALERT

He still is in trouble with the UK and I am sure there could be some kind of charges America can bring on him. Remember Farage went to meet Assange a couple months back. I am hoping Assange gets his day in court, gets a couple years and since hes already been living in prison for so long he doesn't do any time.

They will still kill him even if hes a free man though.

"UK states it will arrest Assange regardless & refuses to confirm or deny whether it has already received an extradition request from the US."

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/865506318966075393

We wouldn't have had nearly the arsenal we needed to elect Trump-sama and wake normalfags up without Julian-sama's help, kike-kun. Which is probably why you're so butthurt about him being free! You've lost another battle, kike-kun. But you must be growing accustom to the taste of defeat by now, right? Afu-fu-fu~

Is that a picture of a rifle propped up on the counter behind him?

Congrats, Assange. Keep your head down.

Holy fuck I kek'd. I'm referring to it as that from now on.

This is it. We make up such a small part of trumps base we hardly count as a base. It would be similar to assad rocket attacks, us glued to the stream hoping it's 4d chess, them ignoring the tv and stuffing their face with pasta.

There are many reason to spend time on Holla Forums, but watching shills get thoroughly assblasted is one of the more satisfying.

Yes, goldberg/ahmed/podesta. We know.

Is that a picture of a rifle propped up on the counter behind him?

Congrats, Assange. Keep your head down.

Sorry for the double post, having internet problems.

Sums up the leafs on /k/.

Hopefully US arrests Assange and then gives him immunity to spill the beans on Obama admin/Clintons/media/etc

If the US arrests Assange he's fucking dead

Trump may need him to clear the Russia narrative

THEY ARE TRYING TO BAIT HIM INTO LEAVING THE EMBASSY SO THEY CAN GRAB HIM WHEN HE DOES
BE CAREFUL JULIAN I KNOW YOU POST HERE

Then she went to hide out in a kibbutz and her name was thoroughly scrubbed from the interwebs.

No doubt she's still with MOSSAD doing sting hoaxes of some kind. Probably financial cons instead of fake rape.

It's a trap. The CIA will make him disappear as soon as he let's his guard down. We can't let this happen anons.

(checked)

Julian is smart enough to have figured this out I think. What's really important is what the next move is behind this move. What's their strategy here?

What if FBI (with new director) and DHS (with sheriff clark) are there to take him into custody, straight to AG Sessions for an immunity deal? CIAniggers are clowns who carry pearl-handled revolvers into combat zones (look it up).

Immunity deal for him clearing the Russian stuff and giving enough info to prosecute some Obama/Clinton people would make a lot of people happy.

Checked, and I'm still not convinced he didn't disappear back in October after the todd and claire saga

and your wish will come true

(heil'd)

The CIA has operatives in every country. Especially the UK. If they can't bag him before he gets out of the UK, they will assassinate him. It will look like a heart attack.

Thanks Ecuador, but it looks like he still needs protection.

This, he also just dropped the athena leaks.

Why are they letting him go now

He looks like an anime, with that smile and that arm pose.
Does an assange-chan exists?

Also, it's obvious this is happening thanks to Trump.

They are not letting him go.
Sweden has dropped the international extradition against Assange but will still arrest him if he steps foot on their soil until the statue of limitations passes.
UK still will arrest Assange if he leaves the embassy for skipping on bail and probably just because they are good goys in general. He's not free now or at least it doesn't immediately seem that way. Draining the swamp is probably the only way to free him as those are the people who wish him harm and the ones calling the shots to the countries who are making moves against him.

THE ANGLE

Trump has had enough.

Enough of the impeachment calls. Enough of the endless speculation about how 'wrong' he is.

So… he told the prosecutors to drop the case, quietly.

Notice how, yesterday, the Democrats backed down on their ==IMPEACH TRUMP== mantra?

Even WaPo went full retard and published a story saying Trump is not technically breaking the law

So… fellow anons… WHAT IF Trump has let Assange go, knowing that, with Comey gone, the floodgates against the DNC will open and all hell will break loose?

Julian - if you're reading this: please be careful! It is shameful our government has not taken one of its own back. Thanks for all your hard work!

Bonus Round: the UK gov know he has shit on them, so he has to play his cards right. What's the bet Trump will make contact with Ecuador over the coming days to secure some (((humanitarian))) aid as a thanks for letting him stay there?

ITS A TRAP

Watch for CIA snipers as you leave the embassy.

Watch for barbells at home.

The woman who accused Julian Assange of rape has said she is “shocked” by Sweden’s decision to drop the seven-year investigation.

archive.is not working
www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/julian-assange-rape-victim-elisabeth-fritz-sweden-drop-investigation-wikileaks-stockholm-british-a7744741.html

New exploitable. fellas. Get it while it's hot

It's an OK fantasy, user, but c'mon, Trump doesn't know shit unless a #NeverTrump staffer tells him the "facts". Get your head out of the clouds.

Not a lot of shills in this thread or the new Vault 7 release. Looks like the (((deep state))) was looking the other way for this happening.

All this does, is allow him to walk into the open where (((they))) can get to him and his family.

The pic wikileaks tweated is very old. Stay on your toes user.

this is awesome but it could be a trap that aussie shitposter better be very careful of a set up.Warrants or not he has a target on his head for fucking (((their))) shit up.

Everyone be ready at all times to record video.

WE DID IT LADS

WE SAVED JULES WITH SHITPOSTING

What trump should have done from the very beginning is say that he's not sure if Assange and Snowden are criminals, and he would have to get into office to get additional perspectives.

Then once he's in office give the two amnesty to be used as weapons against the Obama Admin & Clinton.

Assange and Snowden would be excellent weapons to be used aginst the Neo-Cons. We could have used them to persecute the Neo-cons in order to put America on the right track.

Kek would dictate trump to give them Amnesty, and make them heads of their old Intelligence agencies that they've worked for in the past.

Yes, we are all aware of that. The question is, why now? They could have done this to lure him out any time after the election, or when the Vault 7 stuff was initially released, or before Trump took office. What information is Wikileaks sitting on that they fear so much they would try to get him in public to execute him?
SETH RICH

(checked) nice digits nigger the Fuhrer is smiling on you.

This was my reaction. Any comment from him?

good question and it could be seth rich but I think its probably more related to ass blasting the nsa,cia tools which wasn't on the table yet right after the election.The guy is a non partisan hero of our time line.We really need MOAR!! like him.

ROYAL PEROGATIVE

Write to Elizabeth Alexandra Mary, defender of the faith ( not as the corporate queen) and ask for ROYAL PEROGATAVE of mercy.

Ask how she likes her pizza too.

Well look who's next to him on twatter's trending list.

this is the strangest thing, I mean if you hate the guy in the political center, you are a dangerous fanatic

His smile and optimism fully restored
PRAISE KEK

You don't want Prince Philip fucking a five years old boy on the fake news, believe me.

see

How hard is it to tweet a fresh pic?

Fine. Diplomatic immunity from Ecuador. They can't arrest him on failing to appear as its not serious enough.

What if he converts to islam first, would that make it ok?

Phil doesn't just fuck the kiddos , he will decapitate and stump fuck the bleeding out body

Just woke up and didn't read the whole thread. KMS with a sword right now. Right in the guts sudoku

Yeah. Their royalty and Denmark's like their pizza.

Interesting this happened right after Comet was fired.

No, the blood is for drinking

I'm getting October flashbacks

he has btfo'd both sides of the (((left right))) shit show.Not a peep other than praise from dems when bush was in yet see how fast those hypocrites flip when the tables are turned on them.Brilliantly exposing their beard.

As if those cucks would actually do something.

Whatever these sick fuck (((royalty))) use the blood for is fucking awful. Global reset and headhunting when?

Obviously.

WHAT DID SWEDEN MEAN BY THIS???

What happened is CIA thugs went in there, cut cables, and generally threatened people. They were under orders from Obama, it was a ploy to help Hillary win.

when (((your greatest ally))) makes allied countries flood their own borders eventually leading to yourself flooding your borders with rape willing savages ALL TO FREE A MAN

Related to the ransomware everyone has been blaming on the NSA?
variety.com/2017/digital/news/microsoft-nsa-ransomware-1202427032/

Three shitty posts from this ID that are all called out for their half assed shilling attempts.

Where's the fucking mods, BAN HAMMER TIME

PUNISHED ASSANGE

Checked triple dubs

how dare u

These roasties were the ones accusing Julian of "rape"
Nevar forget

user I seriously thought you posted those skanks as a meme
Her expression of incredulity is what I saw first

I had a pic of an an older woman with a briefcase that was skulking around an user that was there periscoping the scene. He said it seemd like a sound was coming from her briefcase. The area was full of guys on ladders, doing stuff. Then more vans arrived with more guys in workman vests. I cannot find that pic of the woman, I know others saved it. Pls post it, I'll feel better if it's still on someone else's HD.

Not sure what this fucking thing is

Looks like a junkie they paid off to make a false rape claim.

It's too late Sweden. The box has already been opened.

It's funny how predictable Holla Forums is sometimes. I knew someone would post this exact thing & I love you all for it. Until we see him live in a zoomed out shot though I don't trust he's alive. that motion capture technology video (you know the one) still scares the shit out of me.

Per Sky News he's supposed to speak soon.

news.sky.com/watch-live

Yeah I've never met the guy irl and have only seen the same pics and cgi everyone else has. He might be a hologram or never real in the first place

he's live now

news.sky.com/watch-live

Checked.
EU BTFO

did he just say chelsey had been in prison 7 years and held up 8 fingers? didnt have time to screenshot it

(checked) holy shit Kek is happy today.

This. Good for Assange though.

capped laugh of the day.

Isn't the USA fucked either way? They don't arrest Assange, he keeps publishing.

OR

They take in Assange, Dead man's switch triggered.

Both dub dubs, and a true face double of that faggot dog.. good job bro

Skip ahead to near the end he gives a short speech about 5 mins ago

youtube.com/watch?v=4rODwzkYZf

Don't know, I was just listening. Didn't watch it. I did notice he called Manning a he though. kek

My sides officially btfo IT HURTS!! AHAHAA!!

Probably luring him out in public for the US to go after him for publishing sensitive information.

I suspect he's going to be stuck in the Ecuadorian Embassy for the foreseeable future. I just don't see the U.S. zog machine letting the publication of classified information slide.

Give it up. Trump will turn him over to ZOG.

Uff da, lad.

It was dropped when she said she didnt think it was rape. The swede govt.brought it back out of the blue against her wishes…

Maybe Assange should identify as a muslim rapefugee, see if the EU chokes on their hypocrisy.

see

This better not be some jewish trick so he gets out of the embassy, then arrest him for some other reason.

Other than that:
                        \                         \           /|   。.                       ,,-'―\       _,/ノ   . .        ___,,-―――='' ̄ ̄    _,,-'―=''' ̄_,/|  o    *_,,-―=''' ̄      ___,,-―――='' ̄ __,-―='' ̄   / .   . .   _,,-―=''' ̄        _,,-―='' ̄ ヽ       /  + ̄ ̄        _,,-―=''' ̄          \    /  . . .  .      ,,-='' ̄                   ヽ  /    .  。. ★  ☆    ,,,-''        ノ              ノ   ヽ/     。.    .-―'' ̄        (;;;)    |___,/  (;;;)   |   . ☆  +.  |        ..::::::::::::...       |     /    ..:::::::... | + .   . .   |                    |     /        |    . .   ☆  ヽ    γ´~⌒ヽ.        |   /          /☆ . *  +.  .――ヽ   /      ヽ      |  /         /⌒ヽ、.  .  . .    \/       |       |_/          /    ヽ +★      /         |             /     ノ *  ☆

Assange better quadruple check that his dead man switch is in order before he makes any risky moves. If we're denied the Happening to end all happenings because he forgot to set a trigger, then it would be a travesty.

topkek

Fuck.

pretty sure if they were gonna use the blood for anything, they'd be using it for transfusions. Some lab results showed that older mice injected with the blood of younger mice exhibited traits of longevity and increased functionality despite their age. Explains how these old fucks are over 100 and still fucking things up

Wasn't it some rape case? They sure try really hard to get an alleged white rapist than abdul.
Sweden, YES!

His internet was out, someone remind him how they used a kill switch when the supposed keys were apparently being released. Remember the extent to which the alphabets went to convince us he was black-bagged/dead/? and Todd and Clire happening at that time. See my posts for some of the propananda they released. Just remember, don't assume anything is real right now.

DAK

Why arrest a man who has been dead for almost a year?

Wake up goys it's worse than you think

youtube.com/watch?v=Bf5Z1v3aQXQ

It's the literal opposite. Alphabets spend endless hours and threads trying to convince the Internet at large he was still alive.

He is dead and the way to know this is true is that very shortly after his disappearance wikileaks warrant canary and other security devices like its pgp signatures were tampered with. Wikileaks failed to ever explain why this was.

I have not been able to trust them since roughly November of last year. Good information is still be released but that could be totally helping the deep state since the entire point of the deep state's operation is to undermine trump with leaks.

Be very careful the game being played here is not always obvious

Holla Forums's dissonance is funny. They (rightfully) support Assange even though the government they rabidly defend is after him. Are they aware of their own cognitive dissonance? Do they care? Who knows? Sometimes I imagine what it's like to have the Holla Forums world-view and it's just tying your brain into knots and distracting yourself from it by autistically screeching about your feels.

How can we be sure that's him

THEY'RE GOING TO ASSASSINATE HIM

Oh FUCK OFF with this shit already.

i would not be suprised i think this is very suspicious of them to drop the case

You faggots are the fucking worst.

Fucking faggots, the lot of you.

t. CIA

1-800-COME-ON-NOW

I followed all that though I'm not able to discern what was happening with the Holla Forums and I've never felt he was alive. Until today, I suppose. He started that new twitter acct recently and the profile pic is taken outside yet I can't find it on the web before that date. The only two pages that apparently printed it before 3/17 are 404.

The strange acct FBIanon mentioned has been tweeting about clone tech being real.

The UK are going to arrest him anyway. So he is in the exact same situation?

Fuck off faggot, just because I don't buy that Assange got black-bagged and replaced with a fucking android lookalike doesn't make me a CIAnigger.

Gas Them

Delicious shill tears

link?

@KibBitzLaw

boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/125907245#p125932214

We hive mind nao?

news.met.police.uk/news/statement-on-julian-assange-242877

The girlfriend was mossad user.

>news.met.police.uk/news/statement-on-julian-assange-242877

What a fucking joke UK police are. How many police turned the other way when violent rapists were attacking hundreds of thousands of UK girls? Oh sorry, white girls raped by muzzie pets are off limits. Got to get that melting pot on the fire.

What is the twitter of Assange's stalker? She should make herself useful right now by continuing recording. If she suddenlt stops stalking when something goes down then she's a psyop.

Oh come the fuck on this has to be larping. Dracos and Greys? Show me where FBI user gave this guy a shoutout.
I don't believe it.

I doubt Trump would let that happen, hed probably be pardoned if he got arrested

Wait. It was another woman that died. Not that bitch from the video.

scroll to the op of halfchan link retard

You missed the best quote
Reminder that
it's fucking happening=

Haha, that's not FBI user, and that thread is a larp.

These type of slow-acting redpills are best for entrenched cuck countries like Sweden.

How can one record periscopes? Make it easy pls.

Recording a periscope….. yes I think I know a way. You can use youtube-dl on the link but that requires command line stuff and you said make it easy…
I bet someone has already made a program that can do this have you tried searching for one? Or even a screencap program of some sort

Got a link? I'll record it.

groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/video-downloadhelper-5/FLFioS-AOEY

He's still gotta be surrounded by all sorts of spies and whatnot. It would be nice if we could send a Trump helicopter to pick him up apprentice style

I tried all my usual ways at the time and since, none work. An user mentioned a program that can do it, but it was a while ago. I just want all to be prepared. All the peris from Oct are gone, maybe mass deleted around the embassy twitter.com/Truth_Bombers/status/788042775396773888

JohnDeplo's were deleted less than 10 min. after he said his were OK. All streams were bad quality @JohnDeplo was the user on sight, went into the embassy to ask about Julian.

the PUNISHED ASSANGE timeline is becoming reality
twitter.com/JulianAssange/status/865553683387367425

The two methods I posted so far are all I know. If they aren't working then I'm no help

Fixed that for you faggot

He's fucking dead.
archive.fo/EGdpD

Assange for director of FBI!

youtube.com/watch?v=Kkx9_jf3FXw
Well seems like he's alive and that's good. Yet I still am suspicious.

No WE are anonymous
The individual can not be anonymous

Yes he is already dead. Vault 7 was the life insurance. The dead man's switch has been activated. Do not appeal to any further doubt.

Shills confirmed for brain damaged.

All that means is that he chose an existing photo of himself that he felt was an appropriate reaction image for the situation and tweeted it out instead of taking a photo in real time. Proves nothing.

Who the fuck posts an old picture of themselves as a reaction picture instead of doing a selfie? Are you retarded?

There have been new videos today. However I'm looking for more.
If anybody is aware of more footage or photos of his talk today please post.

Someone who would rather post a professionally taken PR photo instead of a half-assed camera phone selfie? Are YOU retarded?

He just did a fucking speech from the balcony today you insufferable shill cunt.

the only way I entertain some sort of 'compromised' theory is if WL doesn't have a big google release by the end of the year.

You mean the government under Hillary and Obama that set the judicial procedures in motion? That Trump can't just magically wave his hands and undo without expending a shitload of political capital?
If Trump wrote a pardon for Assange, it would validate the "muh Russians muh leaks" bullshit that you kikes have been pushing for months now. All of this shit is just a big battle for control over the putty-like minds of the plebs, and when Trump acquires more and more power, your panicked screeching will continue to mount. Stay assblasted, it's funny.

I want the /x/ LARPers to leave my Holla Forums.

Here you go nigger
It isn't /x/ tier bullshit , its real

what does this mean? i really don't know…

Waste of dubs. Way to miss the point entirely.

Everyone knows about the mouth morphing video shit.

Now the burden of proof is on you faggots to prove this entire speech from THIS FUCKING MORNING is a CIA clone.

There was a better one that came out during the election where a startup company created the best way to fake an interview or campaign video with Trump and Hillary. Shortly afterward we saw a video of Hillary "glitching" that showed the podium and her missing and then it fixed itself.

I'm not implying that it was fake all. I'm just saying that THIS certain tech exists. Calm your man tits bucko and weep at my mighty triple dubs

Awesome! Got a link or are you going to make me dig?

I shouldn't laugh but I can't help it.

Could you be any more of an obvious foreigner?

ur still a faget

Checked. Goddam me and my faggotry

Can't he just hide in a crate and get smuggled out?

Yeah I got it. KMS now

No he couldn't. Nobody in cyber-security lives a normal life, whatever that is. Normality is having a 9-5 job in a regular paying job, 5 days a week where we answer to the man. We may have 2.4 children and a wife we are bored having sex with and have a family dinner with the neighbours once a week to break the monotony of the marriage relationship which we regret at least once a week.

As for cyber security, he's likely to put that card behind him and move onto books, biographies, auto-biography and that's it. He won't get a job in education at collage, uni or any level because of his illegal past. Donations welcome.

Read the thread, it means jews are trying to lead him out into the open so he can commit suicide with 3 shot gun blasts to the back of the head.

i'm really going on about the timing of his charges dropped along with manning being released, they both happened within a day of each other

That looks so fake it hilarious.

Holy fuck man. The phones. And the wave

another from the same rally, her disappearing

LÜGENPRESSE

There were about 9 threads about it on the day that it happened, but there were plenty of camera shots from other angles that showed she was actually there and what was going on.

1. The typical setup for a high-end news camera will seriously screw with the depth of field and field of view. The crowd was a good 30+ feet away from her, and she was a good 30+ feet away from the flag (it was at the rear of the gym she was in), but on camera it looks like they're all right next to each other. There are people in the stands behind her and elevated, and that's who she's pointing and waving at, but in the footage it looks like she's waving at a flag. But what's the proposed alternative–that she's waving at a greenscreen instead?

2. When there're digital errors, it's copying horizontal lines downward. Because the background is vertical stripes, it looks like it's erasing her and the podium. There are slight variations at the bottom of the flag that are also 'straightened' by this process. But on the plus side, it made her look like the eldritch horror she is before 3 hours of makeup.

i remember the video, middle aged woman, walking past several times before some inaudible conversation and video cutting out

the younger profile pic taken outside with green jacket was when he stayed in Norfolk before the embassy, same image was on BBC news site at one point but flipped 180

yeah remember that one too, guy went in asking about JA, got as far as the lift before being stopped by nervous security

He's not free. British police still want him on a technicality. Jumping bail or something like that.

Do a reverse image search on it. The only two sites that had it before 3/17 are foreign and one with mud runes, both pages 404.

We'll get revenge for him, won't we, Holla Forums?

Then technically the next stop for the rape train is great britain.

media.salon.com/2010/12/yes_julian_assange_actually_is_a_criminal-460x307.jpg

targetedindividualscanada.files.wordpress.com/2011/05/julian-assange-02.jpg

same photo shoot

vomitingfatguy.jpg

reversed image source
gettyimages.com/license/107852358

more here
gettyimages.com/photos/ellingham-hall

That it's just a stock-speech that they were going to use in the case that she couldn't give a speech.
So, got any footage/pictures with other angles?

I meant to say that they probably thought it would've been at an event where there was a thrust stage. It was supposedly at this event but that point she made was pointing up way above people's heads if that was the case.

He just stepped off the fake boat for a leak, guv.

What about his new GF?

'she' best not make our white wizard change to many colours

I can't even

Its CIA thats on him. I dont think the FBI can do anything about it either way.

The white wizzard has enough knowledge on how both sides work, so he would be really experienced to work as a diplomat between both sides if he sees that fit.
Works out on other sectors too. His natural shade is grey.

Pamela Anderson is The Witcher's gf?

Assange was a PeTArd of all things in the 80s. What a wild ride he's had. They met either at an anti-fur fashion show or a protest at a fur fashion show I forget which.

Bullshit

internet gf? this is what he linked to, you decide. it wouldn't surprise me at this point

another more recent. pamelaandersonfoundation.org/news/2017/4/24/i-like-how-you-resist-me

Livestreaming on this topic right now! Join us bitches. :3

youtube.com/watch?v=SwMaUwlpTKU

I remember some user back in november predicting that he's show up around May-August because that's how long it takes plastic surgery to heal.

It's not paranoia if they really are after ya

shadilay

Don't forget, ASSANGE IS DEAD

Only in your mind user.

She developed a habit for him, but by gods grace he should have developed a lot of patience from the very get go.

a bunch of niggers and no chat? wtf no thx
also talk faster y'all are just staring into your computers like Goldwater flips

It's a trap.
He's not out of the woods yet.

Some person from Holla Forums needs to check on him at the embassy. Ask for an interview or something.

I think its time social media took over assanges position and started to create a leak platform ourselves.
But first.. get gud.

It means either one of two things:
Or
I get this feeling more and more that I'm watching a puppet show. Echoboxes are an issue too.

The media spinning we saw opens pandoras box again.

Fitting since the first sex tapes most normies saw leaked on the net was her and Tommy Lee Jones.

This. He's been around forever. I first ran into him when Sulette Dreyfess was writing that book in the 90's. That's one reason I always talked him up with normie friends. "Remember that weird aussie hacker I told you about years ago? He's the wikileaks guy."

Its weird how assange has connections to hollywood.
Don't ya think?

That wouldn't stop CIAniggers from killing him.
Julian is a direct threat to the international jew. Perhaps one of their biggest active threats as far as individuals/organizations go.

Fucking gandalf.

But frankly i think the anti assange rhetoric is there to throw us off the fact that he's an actor for the government.

We're "invading Constantinople" so to speak. We've only breached the first wall with wikileaks. But that seems like a facade in itself.

Has he ever leaked anything critical of or from Israel?
I didn't think so

Exactly.

Why is it trump…it could have been some low level fbi agent still salty over the election…i think trump is preoccupied to care, im sure he would do assange a solid if it wouldn't cause a whole hot mess for him. just easier to say nothing. if trump came out and granted assange immunity of something the clintons would have him heart attacked within minutes of landing and it would cause even more (((muh russia))) shilling because they are still rolling with russia hacked the DNC completely unsecure servers…

No Assange will be a prisoner until he dies, death is his only freedom moving forward, the globalist elite will not forget or allow him to live a normal life again, no matter what is said in public.

I think assange is clear now. People are beginning to realise that he's an investigative journalist, not a hacker himself.
What is the point of imprisoning a journalist?

Manning and snowden differ, they had an ethical obligation to the state to preserve those secrets. But, they thought their ethical obligations to the people to release the info overcame that.
We need a governmental body that oversights ethical obligations for people within the other government bodies. We need a body that is able to recognise and balance ethical obligations to the government body and to the people.

Right now there is no consideration of ethnical obligations to the people. The people are essentially paying for food and the government are spitting in it.

I giggled.

The policy is that you send them shit and they release it correct? Theoretically they're just a host of leaks as youtube is to fucking videos

You forget about all of the people Obama purged in the intelligence community for not downplaying ISIS. The people that would push for and ultimately be responsible for taking out Assange are not aligned with Trump.

Hopefully NOT an actor and this is just part of a strategy? This is a long process. If at first he would have leaked anything exposing israel as far back as 06 he would have at the very least been bombarded by the term ANTI SEMITE and lost much credibility to anyone whos not aware of the real ramifications of the jew. Plus when did you really start to put it all together? Its a process for everyone especially when we're taught growing up a very false history. The greatest story NEVER told and also the biggest lie ever told. What if Assange is giving people just enough to be able to connect the dots on our own? How many people have ended up HERE because of wikileaks that never had any idea of the real crimes against humanity and also who has been perpetrating them against who? Either way wikileaks has done way more red pilling than disinform-ing.

why? why now?

did the AttackontheInternet get memory holed
there was like a 3hr window were every other major site was down and the rest was at a crawl

ooooyyyyyyy gevalt

Is that the same guy who did Murals in Melbourne

I think he will be safest in Trumps hands.

Maybe it has all been negotiated already. Sweden drops charge, UK eases up, US arrests. Under a plea deal Assange reveals Seth as his source to solve a murder.

Trump puts him in jail for 2 years. And burns down the democrat party. Assange can explain that revealing his source was the noble thing to do. They couldnt protect him in life so they can get justice in his death.

sweet release.

Perhaps the master of the deal made a deal.

Assange gets immunity, testifies about the entire thing? And in exchange?

About time, now sell us fucking weapons instead of letting us be destroyed, never joining in a war while using our protection, you absolute islamic loving whores swede fucks.

I WILL NOT FORGIVE, I WILL NOT FORGET

10/04/2016 – Julian Assange in his last verifiable statement indicates that he is stepping down and says that WikiLeaks must change to survive youtube.com/watch?v=x6mARUrPtXk

10/16/2016 – Julian loses his internet connection.

10/17/2016 – Manning writes a letter saying a group that tried to break her out of prison mentioned an attack that would take down the internet on the east coast archive.fo/87WS5

10/21/2016 – internet in united states rendered useless by "hacker group" doing "stress test." hacker group has not been credited with anything since

10/21/2016 – Twitter goes down for hours

10/21/2016 – Wikileaks director Gavin MacFadyen dies

10/27/2016 – Insurance files unlocked

10/28/2016 – 650k emails are found in Weiner's computer in a folder called 'INSURANCE'

——————————————————
11/2016 – phase2
12/2016 – phase3
——————————————————
01/17/2017 – Barack Obama commutes sentence of Chelsea Manning twitter.com/AP/status/821467994765279232

02/2017 – anonscan/vault 7

02/09/2017 – FBI cites ongoing investigation and national security exemptions for file on deceased #WikiLeaks director buff.ly/2kSSfyc

02/14/2017 – Julian Assange makes a personal twitter account and it's promoted via @wikileaks twitter.com/wikileaks/status/831537016210911234

02/16/2017 – Twitter implements censorship algorithm across the entire service

03/03/2017 – Judicial Watch today announced a hearing will be held Tuesday, March 7, 2017, regarding Judicial Watch’s Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) lawsuit seeking former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton’s emails judicialwatch.org/press-room/press-releases/federal-court-hearing-tuesday-march-7-clinton-email-case-judicial-watch-seeking-answers-abedinweiner-laptop-emails/

03/06/17 – Hearing "postponed"

——————————————————

05/17/2017 – Manning released t.co/kPPWV5epwa

05/19/2017 – Sweden drops its case against JA twitter.com/wikileaks/status/865480098257879040

I don't like this, it looks like they just want him to relax and be out in the open so someone can put a bullet in his skull. Either that or the brakes on his car will "fail".

That's objectively false you kike
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Julian_Assange#Writings

Yeah, and the background itself was streaking which wouldn't be the case if it was over a greenscreen.

At the end of every thread about it, it was shown to be a load of shit.

A shitload of boomers will get fed the message that he's an ebil snowden leaker and call for his blood. We'll fight it and then reddit will come in and turn any of our efforts to help him into pointless intellectual virtue signalling. Millenials will pretend to be angry for a week then move on. Our culture is too apathetic for anything to be done.

What a fuckin' twisted pre-crime sentence right there.

Oh its changed. Just for the worse, Ecuador could very easily use the dropped accusation as an opportunity to wash their hands of him and give him over to the UK/US where he'll either die or spend the rest of his life in prison. Honestly it all depends on what Ecuador does

Fuck me. He still hasn't posted a timestamped pic?

IT BEGINS

What the fuck am I looking at?

THANK YOU

i was worried

thx user

related

u cheeky cunt you

Stay awesome fucker

hehehhehehehehhehehehehehehehehe

holy shit

EXPOCT HIM

Has he made a post with his PGP key yet? I'm still hearing from some people I know that he's dead and Wikileaks was co-opted by Russians. I know said people are retarded, but I want them to know it too.

If recent events show anything it's that he's likely inviting them over so they can have a suck off. Given all the faggotry going on with trannies these days.

Lady boys are being fucking mainstreamed through the goddamn Alt-Media/Independent media and nobody is noticing it. I feel like I'm the only one seeing whats clearly going on here.