Media Outlet Claims To Have Accessed Deep State Deep Web Chats

thirdestatenewsgroup.com/exclusive-a-look-inside-the-chat-room-the-deep-state-uses-to-fight-trump/

archive.is/BRdMi

EXCLUSIVE: A Look Inside The Chat Room The Deep State Uses To Fight Trump

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/Gztdy
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

That's quite possibly the fakest log I've ever seen. It's clearly written by one person pretending to be several people.

Only libtards are stupid enough to fall for this.

Can anyone confirm this is legit?

Mike Flynn

Associate Editor Washington Post

Yeah note how each response is a few minutes apart.

Most likely fake until proven otherwise, but it's worth the five minutes to decipher it and see how much of a red herring it is.

topkek.

I can see this getting traction on plebs websites. Go for it for keks if you haven't already.

This is literal LARP.
Whoever cooked this bullshit up needs to kill himself and his life of desperation

This. I've been on the Internet for two decades, and I've never seen anyone type like that. It reeks of an imaginary discussion, with each user sending long messages, when usually people just send short sentences separately. They also have a manner of speaking where they explain everything, as if they didn't knew what they're talking about themselves, and that only aims to explain things to us who are reading it, and that twisted viewpoint alone betrays everything. Neither someone used to chat, nor someone new to it, would do it like that. Plus all users love putting a capital letter at the start of each of their sentences, and a dot at the end, and that alone rarely happens in a chat, even less when everyone is doing it. Unless they're all posting from a phone with autocorrect, which if they are smart people, they wouldn't be doing because phones are insecure as fuck, plus there are pointers a physical keyboard was used, and all users have the exact same writing style anyway

I'm not finding a single reason to believe this is true.

nice try schlomo. too bad none of the shit you just said makes sense and applies to this chat. have a participation trophy - at least you tried.

Proof?

he called him Schlomo.

Does OP get banned for how fake this is?

I have noticed that liberal faggots are the neatest posters and are usually the grammar nit pickers… so I do not see this as a problem.

So what is it you didn't read? The proof OP posted, or the post you replied to? Because as far as I can see, it matches:
Really, you should go on the Internet sometimes to see how it works.

Holy shit all the shills trying to discredit this post is mind boggling. Have you faggots ever used i2p or tor? CIANiggers was getting caught part of your plan?

It's not as impressive as all those (((people))) claiming this is real when it's so obviously fake.

Waste your time following that false lead if you will, it's not like it goes anywhere: leaker won't say more, conversation doesn't reveal shit we didn't suspect. Enjoy your red herring.

The deep state talking on the 'deep' web. Sounds like pretty effective propaganda tbh.

fake logs

From pic 3:

Does WP stand for Washington Post? If so, is AE initials of writer? Because I found one: "Adam Entous".
archive.fo/Gztdy

You can't argue with that.

"At the Journal, Adam won back-to-back Edwin Hood Diplomatic Awards from the National Press Club, as well as other prizes, for long-form investigative stories on the breakdown in the U.S.-Israel intelligence relationship and on the conflicts in Syria, Iraq and Libya.

He covered the George W. Bush White House for five years after the September 11, 2001, attacks, then spent nearly four years in Jerusalem as senior correspondent"

I find this hard to believe.

I hope you know what they seek to achieve. Not that the logs look real, but they can later kvetch later and "refer" to it.

They are counting on people to never check or think for themselves. (((They))) want you to solely accept whatever they give. That is why they were kvetching so god damn much about >muh fake news

This.
A kid wrote this in a way that would appeal to other kids.

WTF are you going on about. Ever been in a fucking meeting and/or a group chat? Purpose is to get everyone on the same page and agree on goals and actions.

It's pretty consistent>>9941783

If this was pasted into Final Draft no one would believe it wasn't from a poorly written movie.