Sheboon microwaves turtle

change org/p/commissioner-evans-arrest-jonasia-simpson-and-shanitha-blocker-for-animal-cruelty

I know there's a lot going on right now but nogs abusing animals sets my blood boiling

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2564668/Woman-23-cooked-kitten-microwave-five-minutes-attacked-pet-goldfish.html
buzzfeed.com/ryanhatesthis/two-teenage-girls-were-arrested-for-posting-a-video-on-twitt
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Turtle saving; it's a hobby

The fuck is with them and weird names? I have never read or heard the name "Jonasia" until this very moment in time.

Somebody inform Jeb!

That being said, animal cruelty is subhuman. Every user that can should get a large well trained pupper.

Good luck goy.

I can't Jeb's really dead.

HER DEATH WILL BE
SLOW AND STEADY

Why are you saging?

checked
dubs confirm, we must save the Jebs!

in b4 that one shitskin comes here to sperg out about vegans and furfags and then derails the thread into cat vs dog bullshit and MUH TOXOPLASMA

OP has an unquenchable thirst for cocks, for including only a screenshot rather than a webm

Some leftist thought the mother of a nigger wouldn't be a nigger? They're the ones always spreading the nurture narrative, what the fuck did they expect? I'd stake my reputation that the rare nigger who doesn't enjoy causing pain has a significant portion of European DNA.

Nice useless petition that won't accomplish anything. If you want these people arrested contact people that can make it happen instead of virtue signaling with online petitions

Niggers handling animals always make me uncomfortable. I remember the clip of this one bitch where she used her dog to slap someone. Crazy shit.

Mother and daughter (who is to young to be wed) have different surnames. A contributing factor to this heinous behaviour no doubt. This is unsurprising however; Europeans stand near enough alone when it comes to compassion for animals. Go to a third world country, take your pick and you will see puppy dogs starving to death slowly on the street with the local walking past stepping over them without the slightest regard. They don’t care, that is just their nature.

Cause they just make up new names as they go.

(checked)
Poor turtle dindu nuffin.

Someone contact vegan gains. He'll probably threaten to kill them.

Well, you can't call a turtle racist, can you?

JEB NOOOO

Fucking top kek man, you deserve an award

Explain how this is different to Halal or Kosher animal slaughter.

Is Jeb! the new Carlos?

lol

THIS IS NOT POLITICS
FUCK OFF TO 4CUCK CUCK
THIS IS NOT POLITICS
FUCK OFF TO 4CUCK CUCK
THIS IS NOT POLITICS
FUCK OFF TO 4CUCK CUCK
THIS IS NOT POLITICS
FUCK OFF TO 4CUCK CUCK
THIS IS NOT POLITICS
FUCK OFF TO 4CUCK CUCK
THIS IS NOT POLITICS
FUCK OFF TO 4CUCK CUCK
THIS IS NOT POLITICS
FUCK OFF TO 4CUCK CUCK
THIS IS NOT POLITICS
FUCK OFF TO 4CUCK CUCK
THIS IS NOT POLITICS
FUCK OFF TO 4CUCK CUCK
THIS IS NOT POLITICS
FUCK OFF TO 4CUCK CUCK
THIS IS NOT POLITICS
FUCK OFF TO 4CUCK CUCK
THIS IS NOT POLITICS
FUCK OFF TO 4CUCK CUCK
THIS IS NOT POLITICS
FUCK OFF TO 4CUCK CUCK
THIS IS NOT POLITICS
FUCK OFF TO 4CUCK CUCK
THIS IS NOT POLITICS
FUCK OFF TO 4CUCK CUCK
THIS IS NOT POLITICS
FUCK OFF TO 4CUCK CUCK
THIS IS NOT POLITICS
FUCK OFF TO 4CUCK CUCK
THIS IS NOT POLITICS
FUCK OFF TO 4CUCK CUCK
THIS IS NOT POLITICS
FUCK OFF TO 4CUCK CUCK
THIS IS NOT POLITICS
FUCK OFF TO 4CUCK CUCK
THIS IS NOT POLITICS
FUCK OFF TO 4CUCK CUCK
THIS IS NOT POLITICS
FUCK OFF TO 4CUCK CUCK
THIS IS NOT POLITICS
FUCK OFF TO 4CUCK CUCK
THIS IS NOT POLITICS
FUCK OFF TO 4CUCK CUCK
THIS IS NOT POLITICS
FUCK OFF TO 4CUCK CUCK
THIS IS NOT POLITICS
FUCK OFF TO 4CUCK CUCK
THIS IS NOT POLITICS
FUCK OFF TO 4CUCK CUCK
THIS IS NOT POLITICS
FUCK OFF TO 4CUCK CUCK
THIS IS NOT POLITICS
FUCK OFF TO 4CUCK CUCK
THIS IS NOT POLITICS
FUCK OFF TO 4CUCK CUCK
THIS IS NOT POLITICS
FUCK OFF TO 4CUCK CUCK
THIS IS NOT POLITICS
FUCK OFF TO 4CUCK CUCK
THIS IS NOT POLITICS
FUCK OFF TO 4CUCK CUCK
THIS IS NOT POLITICS
FUCK OFF TO 4CUCK CUCK
THIS IS NOT POLITICS
FUCK OFF TO 4CUCK CUCK
THIS IS NOT POLITICS
FUCK OFF TO 4CUCK CUCK
THIS IS NOT POLITICS
FUCK OFF TO 4CUCK CUCK
THIS IS NOT POLITICS
FUCK OFF TO 4CUCK CUCK
THIS IS NOT POLITICS
FUCK OFF TO 4CUCK CUCK
THIS IS NOT POLITICS
FUCK OFF TO 4CUCK CUCK
THIS IS NOT POLITICS
FUCK OFF TO 4CUCK CUCK
THIS IS NOT POLITICS
FUCK OFF TO 4CUCK CUCK
THIS IS NOT POLITICS
FUCK OFF TO 4CUCK CUCK
THIS IS NOT POLITICS
FUCK OFF TO 4CUCK CUCK
THIS IS NOT POLITICS
FUCK OFF TO 4CUCK CUCK
THIS IS NOT POLITICS
FUCK OFF TO 4CUCK CUCK
THIS IS NOT POLITICS
FUCK OFF TO 4CUCK CUCK
THIS IS NOT POLITICS
FUCK OFF TO 4CUCK CUCK
THIS IS NOT POLITICS
FUCK OFF TO 4CUCK CUCK
THIS IS NOT POLITICS
FUCK OFF TO 4CUCK CUCK
THIS IS NOT POLITICS
FUCK OFF TO 4CUCK CUCK
THIS IS NOT POLITICS
FUCK OFF TO 4CUCK CUCK
THIS IS NOT POLITICS
FUCK OFF TO 4CUCK CUCK
THIS IS NOT POLITICS
FUCK OFF TO 4CUCK CUCK
THIS IS NOT POLITICS
FUCK OFF TO 4CUCK CUCK
THIS IS NOT POLITICS
FUCK OFF TO 4CUCK CUCK
THIS IS NOT POLITICS
FUCK OFF TO 4CUCK CUCK
THIS IS NOT POLITICS
FUCK OFF TO 4CUCK CUCK
THIS IS NOT POLITICS
FUCK OFF TO 4CUCK CUCK
THIS IS NOT POLITICS
FUCK OFF TO 4CUCK CUCK
THIS IS NOT POLITICS
FUCK OFF TO 4CUCK CUCK
THIS IS NOT POLITICS
FUCK OFF TO 4CUCK CUCK
THIS IS NOT POLITICS
FUCK OFF TO 4CUCK CUCK
THIS IS NOT POLITICS
FUCK OFF TO 4CUCK CUCK
THIS IS NOT POLITICS
FUCK OFF TO 4CUCK CUCK
THIS IS NOT POLITICS
FUCK OFF TO 4CUCK CUCK
THIS IS NOT POLITICS
FUCK OFF TO 4CUCK CUCK
THIS IS NOT POLITICS
FUCK OFF TO 4CUCK CUCK
THIS IS NOT POLITICS
FUCK OFF TO 4CUCK CUCK
THIS IS NOT POLITICS
FUCK OFF TO 4CUCK CUCK
THIS IS NOT POLITICS
FUCK OFF TO 4CUCK CUCK
THIS IS NOT POLITICS
FUCK OFF TO 4CUCK CUCK
THIS IS NOT POLITICS
FUCK OFF TO 4CUCK CUCK
THIS IS NOT POLITICS
FUCK OFF TO 4CUCK CUCK
THIS IS NOT POLITICS
FUCK OFF TO 4CUCK CUCK
THIS IS NOT POLITICS

FTFY

Fuck off, shill.

adjust your dosage

Slider no sliding, slider no sliding!

my sides

How Can They Get Charged With Animal Cruelty Though

They're not people they're primates. This is call of the wild. The circle of life. Prey meet predator.

Is there anything left in this world these abominations can't get a free pass from? glorious white rope and Aryan bullets not included

Tight Rope and a Strong Tree
Not now, of course, alphabet soup men, but who shall nose what the future hold?

This post deserves a clap.

WE SURE AS SHIT DIDN'T BRING THE NIGGERS OVER TO AMERICA, BUT YOU CAN BET YOUR ASS WE PUT THEM IN CHAINS FOR A REASON ONCE THEY WERE HERE

Even more so than their extinction, I wish nothing more than to see the niggers reduced back to their proper status as slave chattel, I want to see their collective racial will broken as they are forced back in their place as the inhuman slave chattel that they really are at heart.

10/10, you deserve two scoops of guac with dinner tomorrow.

Well memed. Finally some high energy out of you, Jeb!

all niggers in the US are 12-18 percent european, it's what causes them to be a little smarter than sub saharans, bantus and the like

DE-TURTLELIZE YOUR SHELL AND FACE TO RACE WAR

How?

And Parry Grip's Turtle song just made it into my RWDS mix. Strange times.
In hoc signo vinces.

🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒
TURTLES REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE DOTR WHEN ?

They used to steal Irish names, now they just make up names

Reminds me of that retard who microwaved her cat: her own sister ratted her out and called the police. She went to jail for being inhumane and she was forbidden to get close to animales for the rest of her life.

What does this girl gets? Some laughs from her mother?
I'm sure social justice fags will defend her and say "but think about all the stuff she suffers everyday", "muh microagressions", "what happened to the turtle is sad but let's not forget she belongs to an opressed minority", "#PrayForMicrowavedTurtle".

Hello newfag, goodbye newfag. Holla Forums is for "Politically Incorrect". Topics do not have to be politics. Anything that is considered politically incorrect will do.

fucking white people causing probs.

leave.

Reported.

Soup? Ramen is cheaper and easier to steal.

wanna know how I know you're from cuckchan?
nobody says X "internet defense force" anymore

wrong thread. and you're a degenerate for stealing.

Incorrect.

Found the dying buffalo.

Found the redditor.

Let's have an entire thread for every time a nigger nogs, I'm sure that won't be a complete waste of our time.

You don't even know what a slide thread is. If you did, you'd know why slide threads don't exist on 8/pol/.

Gas yourself.

didn't read, kill yourself.

I feel nothing but derision for you. Continue to accomplish nothing in life except for being an annoyance.

Cap'd

Bueno.

(((They))) made a frog a "hate symbol".

Non-whites have absolutely no empathy for animals. And it's not just niggers, In China they boil dogs alive.

Fucking subhumans. A good way to judge a man is by how he treats animals.

checked
wtf is wrong with that nog? every time i see a turtle on the road, i dodge them. turtles dont fuck with anybody, why would you microwave one? they are cool as fuck. if anything she should have microwaved a rat to symbolize jews getting ovened.

Every time my subconscious European altruism comes creeping into my thoughts, they go do something like this

We must never forget what is at stake, not just our race, but our species, and this planet.

subhumans

That scene there with Antoinette was the best.

What's with niggers and Hennessy? You'd think they'd be able to name more than one brandy.

I thought I was fluent in nigger linguistics but I do not understand a single word she has said in these text, other than vaguely gleaning that she is expressing the typical boisterous lack of remorse for her wrongdoing niggers often display when not immediately made to face the consequences of their nigging.

It's hard not to love animals they're simple innocent and loads more competent that other "humans"

In many nigger cultures, turtles are food.

Humanity surpasses any other animals in terms of competency

Niggers are humans?

All Niggers Must Hang

Would have worked for a few seconds.
Warmed up the turtle.
A minute though?

Fuck off JIDF.

I never said that

FUCKING WHORE
TURTLES ARE THE PUREST LIFE FORM
LET THE NIGGER BLOOD FLOW

Do it for him anons.

exactly, Turtles are docile and sweet creatures.
Niggers are a blight and have no empathy for creatures that can't defend themselves.
It's no reason they will attack/rob/rape/torture anything they consider weaker then them and have disdain for anything stronger (Cops and other hood niggers that are higher in the animal kingdom)

They aren't human.

If you're not a vegan or at least a vegetarian you're the same as those two niggers. You kill, directly or indirectly by supporting the jewish meat industry, and eat animals out of fun and pleasure, not because your survival depends on it. You can have a balanced and healthy diet without any meat and statistics show that most vegetarians are in general much more healthier than omnivores. You also protect our environment by relinquishing meat.
Whites who eat meat are just as sumhuman as those 2 sheboons and Hitler knew this. If you cherish him you should go vegetaryan.

Killing for purpose vs Killing for nothing.

I spotted the shit skin.

What is your purpose for killing? The pleasure of eating meat and luxury, nothing else.
Spotted the jew.

(check'em)
Only Jeb cares about some stupid turtle. Nice slide, OP

Only a shit skin or a jew such as yourself would fetishize removing themselves from the natural cycle of nature.

Get off my board, filthy vegan

Continue being an animal then. Monogamy, hygiene and doing research is also unnatural so you should discard these things as well, nigger.

Subhuman

When the jew loses the argument they go on to become obtuse asserting things you've never said. Stop being so cliche' faggot.

Oyy Veygan!

(checked)

Progressivism war on property rights continue

Not an argument, kike

What argument? The shallow appeal to nature?Are you mentally retarded? With that I can also justify cannibalism and polyamoury. You guys are the ones without any arguments.

Again asserting things we didn't say so cliche'.

That's appeal to nature, the most ridiculous form of "argument" out there.

Yes but by your own reasoning we can assert you support chopping off your cock and other unnatural degenerate acts.

p r o t e c t t h e t o r t o i s e

Naming a baby is a sheboons chance to show off her creativity. If nobody else has heard the name before then sheboon feels successful

My argument isn't that eating meat is unnatural and therefore good, you cretin.

Eating meat is in general unhealthy, at least in the amounts we do today and with the present meat quality. It's also unnecessary since you can have a cheap, balanced and healthy diet without any meat. We kill 56 farm animals every year and they usually die horrible deaths and their short lives are lived under extremely stressful and barbaric conditions which is even more unhealthy for us. Don't get me started on the antibiotics and other shit they infuse those creatures with. Also: The amount of food / farmland we use to feed those animals could be used to feed us much more efficiently -> we don't have to destroy forests around the world anymore.
If you eat meat in the present world you are a degenerate subhuman, it's that easy.

And Hitler was a vegetarian.

Yes but you're arguing since I argued for something more natural for one instance you assumed and attacked me like I'm some anprim. You're either some school kid who saw that image of logical fallacies and think a quick gotcha is enough to win when you fall victim of the same fallacies by taking them to the opposite extreme.

If you're new lurk more otherwise consider going beyond considering suicide.

Also now you're appealing to authority.

Maybe I should've put a cute winky face after "hitler was a vegetarian". Important are the 3-4 arguments before that sentence.
Just learn how to cook properly and try to live 1 month without any meat. If you really don't care about the environment, animal well-fare, resistant bacteria and all the other important stuffat least do it for your body, every one of your cells and organs is going to thank you

I actually care a lot more about my brain and muscle cells getting its necessary daily amount of protein than any of that liberal bullshit you just said. But dont worry ill eat the hamburgers youre not eating. Enjoy being a complete nu male faggot, nu male faggot.

Yeah, bacteria which are resistant even to our emergency antibiotics thanks to carpet medication of all farm animals is "liberal bullshit". And protein seems to be the least problematic thing going on with your brain. Mentally retarded people should be gassed.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2564668/Woman-23-cooked-kitten-microwave-five-minutes-attacked-pet-goldfish.html

The eternal anglo.

buzzfeed.com/ryanhatesthis/two-teenage-girls-were-arrested-for-posting-a-video-on-twitt

Why is it that all white people who enjoy animal cruelty are either autistic psychopaths or Women with their hair dyed blonde trying to get attention?
These people should be banned from using Microwaves as they clearly have no fucking idea how dangerous they are

Well… fug! You made this slide thread sticky-worthy.

YAMETE

YAMETE!!!!

Sweet fuck, I rescue and raise turtles. This sheboon has awoken my genuine fury. YOU WILL BE AVENGED LITTLE GUY!

Please come back and whine when you find direct linking between such bacteria and life-threatening conditions. Or just open a no-antibiotics cattlefield and sell me that sweet beef. Otherwise youre just a vegan faggot with a hazy brain.

Not saying you shouldn't eat meat, but you definitely can get enough protein from egg whites, legumes, nuts, certain vegetables, etc.

This wouldn't be nearly as much of a problem if not for the fucking selfish fucks who get antibiotics for themselves constantly when they so much as sneeze. And retarded doctors prescribe them like candy.

Killing to eat is the circle of life, nothing wrong with that. Life is not something sacred, especially not for animals, we live and we die. Now torturing and hurting animals serve no purpose other than sadistic pleasure.

lol get fucked

fucking retarded vegans I swear

I became convinced a long time ago that sheboons are the spawn of satan.

The Jew cannot separate his debating faculties from his merchant faculties.

That's babby's first persuasion tactic.

I see what you did there.

ALL NIGGERS MUST FUCKING HANG

Heiled Hitler!

YAMEROOOOOO

There is nothing on earth more evil and cancerous than the nigger.
They aren't even nation wreckers any longer because humanity has foolishly allowed this disease to spread they've become more akin to planet crasher.

They are going to drag humanity back to stone age with them in the worse possible ways.

She would've done the same to a human baby if it there were no consequences.