Wikileaks Release 1,155 Files on ((Joseph Lieberman))

search.wikileaks.org/?query="Senator Lieberman" | "joe lieberman"|"joseph lieberman"&exact_phrase=&any_of=&exclude_words=&document_date_start=&document_date_end=&released_date_start=&released_date_end=&include_external_sources=True&new_search=True&order_by=most_relevant#results

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/865361601494384640

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IBMIBlpnUmQ
wikileaks.org/European-Commission-enabling.html
wikileaks.org/hackingteam/emails/emailid/608773
wikileaks.org/hackingteam/emails/emailid/179095
archive.fo/QiAc8
archive.fo/TKT8o
wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/36/367116_fw-israel-lobby-.html
wikileaks.org/berats-box/emailid/9316
wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/06TELAVIV1523_a.html
wikileaks.org/berats-box/emailid/18489

wikileaks.org/berats-box/emailid/37172
wikileaks.org/berats-box/emailid/41277
wikileaks.org/berats-box//fileid/41277/17670
wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/37/379936_fw-lieberman-u-s-should-attack-iran-if-all-else-fails-.html
wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/35/358871_-os-us-iraq-iran-lieberman-asks-petraeus-for-iran-invasion-.html
wikileaks.org/hackingteam/emails/emailid/610839
archive.fo/tuadE
archive.is/3FEPn
wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/34/349167_-os-uk-brown-s-bane-will-be-getting-dragged-into-an-american.html
wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/44/449141_-us-ascii-q-_globalresearch-ca_-_cheney_orchestrated_israel.html
file.wikileaks.org/file/crs/RL31493.pdf
jewwatch.com/jew-organizations-AIPAC.html
web.archive.org/web/20121108034543/http://thebilzerianreport.com/aipac-the-most-powerful-lobby-in-america
thebilzerianreport.com/aipac-the-most-powerful-lobby-in-america/
youtube.com/watch?v=KBpft6pQClY
politico.com/story/2013/09/aipac-syria-96344.html
en.metapedia.org/wiki/American_Israel_Public_Affairs_Committee
guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/2013/apr/13/barbara-boxer-aipac-israel-discrimination
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Steiner_(AIPAC)
web.archive.org/web/20131026084431/http://mjayrosenberg.com/2012/05/16/aipacs-congress/
mjayrosenberg.com/2012/05/16/aipacs-congress/
youtube.com/watch?v=p-rbw_SLoeA
time.com/time/nation/article/0,8599,1549069,00.html
latimesblogs.latimes.com/washington/2009/04/jane-harman-denies-cq-report-she-was-caught-on-nsa-wiretap-lobbying-for-aipac-officials.html
thenation.com/blog/176001/nyt-cuts-key-references-aipac-pressure-syria-debate
bloombergview.com/articles/2013-09-03/obama-and-israel-and-aipac-together-at-last
mondoweiss.net/2009/05/rep-engel-aipac-is-most-effective-lobby-on-capitol-hill-bar-none.html
dailykos.com/story/2010/06/01/872044/-Top-Recipients-of-AIPAC-Campaign-Contributions
youtube.com/watch?v=d7tUEqjmIWE
web.archive.org/web/20150627214106/http://thebilzerianreport.com/the-us-israel-special-relationship-timeline-that-aipac-doesnt-want-you-to-see/
thebilzerianreport.com/the-us-israel-special-relationship-timeline-that-aipac-doesnt-want-you-to-see/
youtube.com/watch?v=8cfjYUHF8UE
youtube.com/watch?v=BqrrSRps59s
ghostbin.com/paste/4h2tr
archive.fo/avTJu
twitter.com/JoeLieberman/status/280688690446094336
wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/13/1346281_-analytical-and-intelligence-comments-re-obama-and-the-arab.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Twelver
oecd.org/corporate/mne/oecdisapartneroftheunglobalcompact.htm
unglobalcompact.org/
mcclatchydc.com/news/politics-government/election/article109255732.html
youtube.com/watch?v=jFzo3dYiZ-I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Slide this.

He is good friends with Larry Silverstein too. Here he is on video denying the building 7 fell on 9/11 when confronted

youtube.com/watch?v=IBMIBlpnUmQ

May have found something. This shill is working with Amazon and Bezos to shut down wikileaks

"Senator Lieberman tried to introduce the SHIELD Act into the Senate and advocated for prosecuting the New York Times for espionage in connection with WikiLeaks’ releases. Rep. Peter King, chair of the House Homeland Security Committee, tried to formally designate WikiLeaks as a foreign terrorist organization, have its staff listed as ’enemy combatants’, and have WikiLeaks put on a U.S. Treasury blacklist. On 13 January 2011 the U.S. Treasury announced it would not do so because there was no evidence that WikiLeaks should be on such a list. While Lieberman and King were unsuccessful in these methods of legally cutting WikiLeaks from its popular donor base, they were successful in doing so extra-legally via VISA and MasterCard, which together hold a monopoly of 97 per cent of the market of EU card payments."

wikileaks.org/European-Commission-enabling.html

Alright guys are these actually new files or just a way to search though the database of previous leaks for Lieberman's name?
Either way let's get digging and see what we can find.

Assange is fucking retarded; Lieberman was never going to be the fucking pick in the first place; he's literally a wedge to drive into the democratic party while trump bides his time

What a time to be alive, Julian Assange must be sick or bored, he's really getting it going now.

PULL IT

So, if I read this right. . . the biggest kike in the government is not /our/guy?

Nice find, I've got more:
search.wikileaks.org/plusd/pressrelease/

Well of course, but it convienently let wikileaks tell everyone how fucking amazon and lieberman tried to shut him down.

Good find. So he's also connected with credit companies/banks. Also friends with Silverstein as stated above

Always forget this guy was Al Gore's fucking running mate. Liberal garbage doesn't began to describe him.

How does he have so many banking connections?

He works or was affiliated with the OECD (still digging on this)

wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/1973OECDP21439_b.html
wikipedia.org/wiki/Organisation_for_Economic_Co-operation_and_Development

wew, is this the first time Wikileaks has directly dumped the emails of a kike?

I hope to god there's something in there about the goyim.

Go to his Wikipedia page and search for the word "jew"

Strategic Dialogue on Cyber Security

Forgot link: wikileaks.org/bnd-inquiry/docs/BMI/MAT%20A%20BMI-1-9/MAT%20A%20BMI-1-9f.pdf
large file

thanks user

Got him working with Feinstein, name rings a bell

Are you here to run damage control for Joe "vidya violence is bad and scary ban videogames and guns now" Lieberman? It doesn't matter that "Lieberman will be the new FBI guy" is a disinfo shill, leaking information on him harms nobody on the right side.

Great find

Shut it down!

Just google him. Joseph Lieberman is Jewish.

Getting into some juicy shit now.
Here's an email with references to Robert Mueller (former FBI head, special prosecutor on Trump/Russia), Killswitching the internet, and Stuxnet

lieberman was part of a team that were trying to put killswitches on internet access

wikileaks.org/hackingteam/emails/emailid/608773

you bastard. what a waste of dubs.

Got you fam here's a WEBM. It'd be a real joke if he became the leader of the FBI.

Even more proof on how they plan to shut down the internet. Amazing find lets keep digging

She's the cali whore senator who comceal carries yet fights hard to take guns away from americans

So? Why not leak his emails anyway and watch him burn just for shits and giggles?

Put a bullet in him.

Lieberman and Kyl: Inaction on Syria Threatens U.S. Security
wikileaks.org/hackingteam/emails/emailid/179095
*links no longer need to be broken?*

you pick a jew rat for FBI you deserve to - not only that but you are fold to the rodent all jew deep state because the only reason these chicken hawk fuckers running around like their heads cut off is the comey firing and worried they are about to get imprisoned for life or executed

Well fuck me sideways. This shit is exactly why all of the msm has been shilling him endlessly. I have fox playing in the background right now and about 20 minutes ago some bitch on it said:

"Trump has said that he picked Lieberman and will officially announce it very soon"

Even Tucker Carlson tonight. I misplaced the link I'll post it when I find it again. He was fucking… Tucker was going full lugenpresse. It started off with him saying paraphrasing from memory I may be off on a few small details "The dems want to impeach Trump but what do they think will happen? That we would get a democrat president? Look at how awful the dems are right now… I mean Trump ISNT GREAT… He has a lot of faults from his tweeting to him not being the best manager at the white house… And its true look at what is going on in the white house its obvious he isnt a good manager with everyone butting heads with him" At that point I was sitting there like what the fuck is this and it only went down hill from there everyone he talked to was talking shit about Trump and he wasnt arguing it unless it was something really ridiculous.

I find this really fucking interesting because it seems like that roger ailes fuck dying set off an avalanche of fox saying fuck it we are going to go for the cnn status. Which I dont get because.. Its not like Ailes wasnt a piece of shit neocon kike. So why is that the catalyst?

Or am I missing something?

Be a fucking white man for America maybe the last one left just look at your race traitor daughter .

https ://wikileaks.org/sony/emails/emailid/121653

He has a wife's son who is a rabbi.

The chips are down user, game time is over.

Fox is the same controlled opposition they have always been.

then come US whites we will not go quietly in the night think think without a rat jew over your shoulder

Oh fuck thanks for the laugh, user. I needed that.
NEVER GONNA GET TIRED OF WINNING

Fox was recently bought out by someone from the left weren't they? That's why Orielly got the boot

I didn't even know Ailes died.
(((They))) Have been trying to dismantle all right leaning / supportive media of Trump for a few months now. However I don't know that much about Ailes. Think we was acting bulwark?

Greta observation by the way. Any coordinated narrative across channels and mediums makes clear their agenda.

Meme it.

wordfilter is in place now

Good to know, i'll have to look into what that really entails later

Back to topic: I am getting cursory relations between Soros and the OECD, which links Lieberman closer with Soros. Nothing solid yet.
archive.fo/QiAc8

I cant find anything online. Got a source?

tucker felt different. I guess that dream is over.

no fuck you I do not believe he will put that rat jew leiberman in fbi if he does buckle your boot straps aryans its civil war time .

Google searches showing Lieberman used to attack Soros. Could be a ploy. Strange. Will move on for now.

Fuck, this isn't really a source but it's the closest I could find.
archive.fo/TKT8o

So same owner (family), but a transfer of power

total bullshit leiberjew is a tribe member not US interest person he will cow tail to israel !!!HELL NO Trump pics him all support he had to get him in GONE.

If Trump picks this guy, it's over.
I will have lost all faith in him if he picks someone who actively denies that WTC 7 fell.

Just a note, the email filter selections seem to change at times

if he don't get that rat inlaw jew out of the WH proly the same thing we didn't vote for his daughter or her jew rat hub to be in the WH already fucking up and wonders where the leaks coming from ahahaha the JEW ASSHOLE right in front of your face MAKE KUSHNER GONE..

All http and https get the colon italicized.

Just looked he actually tried to get mortal kombat banned.

Apparently he also believes in removing guns from games

wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/36/367116_fw-israel-lobby-.html

Picks him just like he picked Mittens and Christy Kreme?

Oh yeah I see that now, very slick

Liberman's roll is to keep the investigation in (((russia))) make sure it doesn't spill into israel.

>wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/36/367116_fw-israel-lobby-.html
Well found

Just go an idea.
Trump put Lieberman into the spotlight in order to shine a light on the Israel Lobby
It's fucking happening
this also legitimizes FBI user's new posts

Thank the random user who came up with it.

Yeah, I hope he abstains just like he did before.

(holy check)
Thats some pretty high level chess. Lets pray to these holy digits its truth.

seriously he picks that fucking kike or any other rodent tbh all fleeting support hope its goingto put the lotion in the basket I don't support this fucker anymore if he names a jew or a jewcuck to fbi meaning if he does no intention of draining a swamp and sure they are all up his ass about who is going to be the fbi head so they don't go to jail as they should got em all kissing his ass like they should be now and squawking

Trump lost friends on 9/11. I think a lot of Anons underestimate Trump. As far as I can tell he's the real deal in a lot of ways.

Those trips will make it so.
please be right FBI user

checked

(checked) the jews did it he isn't that stupid now he is the fucking prez

The other point is that Trump has been preparing for a presidential run for decades, imagine you're a billionaire, you're bored, so you "all according to keikaku" the entire presidency
I keikaku'd a Presidency
The whole thing

But thats kind of like those stories we see from time to time of 'Israel is butting heads with soros'. Just more kike bullshit.

More dirt:
Lieberman was/is on the board of trustees of the McCain institute
wikileaks.org/berats-box/emailid/9316

wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/06TELAVIV1523_a.html

Lieberman is a turbojew on overboost for sure.

he puts a lieberman or any other tail covering jew in the fbi spot fuck him seems to be the elephant in the room as far as investigations go they know enough already to fuck shit up they say ahh but the stock marke national security to justify lying and or withholding the truth which is why a cunt like hillary could run in the first place they thought they had the lies under control BIG MISTAKE!!!!!!!

digits confirm Kek can work through the both the willing and the unwilling, long may he reign in chaos.

Nice find. and you shall know them by their works.

Everything this guy is associated with is bad news

More info:
Lieberman is/was chairman of the United Against Nuclear Iran group (UANI)
wikileaks.org/berats-box/emailid/18489

(checking those trips)I be quiet now sid note I really hate jews.. that is all

Prick worked with Diane Feinstein to ban guns

yahoo.com/news/gun-control-debate-begins-simmer-massacre-080649736–politics.html

SIEG HEIL

Lieberman, McCain, and Graham, the three amigos
wikileaks.org/berats-box/emailid/37172

(checked) those lucky 7s tho fuck me who is jewing who I am off this post to 8d chess for me

"The Israel Lobby.pdf" second link
wikileaks.org/berats-box/emailid/41277
wikileaks.org/berats-box//fileid/41277/17670

My guess, judging by the panicked screeching coming from the MSM and politicians, is that something big is coming. I've never seen them lose their shit like this in my lifetime.

Fuck Joe Lieberman

There Are No Good Kikes

American * and maintains that the Obama administration has made a mistake
in vowing not to use nuclear weapons against a non-nuclear entity.

wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/37/379936_fw-lieberman-u-s-should-attack-iran-if-all-else-fails-.html

"Is it time to give you authority, in pursuit of your mission in Iraq, to
pursue those Iranian Quds Force operations in Iranian territory, in order
to protect American troops in Iraq," Lieberman asked at a hearing of the
Senate Armed Services Committee.

wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/35/358871_-os-us-iraq-iran-lieberman-asks-petraeus-for-iran-invasion-.html

He sure hates Iran.

Source?

:^)

wikileaks.org/hackingteam/emails/emailid/610839

Friendly reminder that Amazon founder Jeff Bezos also owns the Washington Post. Their entire front page is nothing but Trump kvetching lol.

archive.fo/tuadE

Look at how close Hillary's and Liebermans faces are.
Bullshit, I bet she has sexual relations with these men. I bet Bill loves to watch while Hillary is getting DP'd by Kikes.

All three deserve to be at the end of the rope

Amazon also has a $600 million contract with the cianiggers.
archive.is/3FEPn

Yeah, that was the part that concerned me too.

Yeah, and just like before Trump announced his VP and the media lied about him picking Israel-frist NeoCohen Mike Pence.

It's happening again isn't it… where half of these e-mails are of these cocksuckers e-mailing news articles about themselves to each other. News articles that are still live online but have been memoryholed. This is how I found out everyone in Washington knew Hillary was sick as far back as 2010 from those DNC leaks.

Hidden in plain sight everyone.

Fuck this cuck. If Trump doesn't call them out for doing 9.11 or start exposing pedogate then they will continue attacking him.

Trump has yet to realize who the enemy is

Source for that pic.

He says Lucky Larry is a "great guy" and a "good friend" of his.

His mentor was Roy Cohn, a kike who trafficked young (presumably gentile) boys.

destroying Lieberman this early seems likely to alienate the wrong people and just set everyone against Trump
This would've been fine later, but they should've let this sink in before releasing it.
Right now its just abject chaos.

Also:

These leaks aren't exactly negative of lieberman. It sounds like almost an agreeance with us??

(checked) terminator how you be knowing how I be felling nigger..lol

Some of these emails aren't really leaks. The one you are referring to is just some guy who feels the way we do talking shit about Israel Lobby and Lieberman

It's like a genetic sewer with these heebs oy vey

(checking you to) never think the dubs go unnoticed nigger.

He knew of the deal beforehand, either by lucky larry himself, or a friend inside. He brought it up then to help position later, which is soon.

Never forget that heebs are basically "best race at getting raped by other subhumans" and it all makes sense.

so we have another israel first jew at the head of fbi or can we stomp them out our on their asses and get back to actual intelligence for our country instead of the shit show obama throwing monkey poo and white folk.

They really, really wanted a war against Iran.

wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/34/349167_-os-uk-brown-s-bane-will-be-getting-dragged-into-an-american.html
wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/44/449141_-us-ascii-q-_globalresearch-ca_-_cheney_orchestrated_israel.html

I skimmed all the way through the list of documents, and all I picked up is that Joe Lieberman is one of the most Jewish people on earth. He is the face of ZOG. I hope someone with more attention to detail than me is able to find what Julian was really trying to tell us.

Lieberman goes as far as to suggest Nuclear Weapons should be used on Iran if necessary wtf this man is nuts

* at that nigger jew puppet clown did exactly what it was told now complete world of shit monkey throwing poo boo hoo I don't like you white ppl your better than me waaaaaaa! grrr talk about should have been assassinated that fucking congo bongo over and over again shit in the face of the liberal whites that got it elected same fcking ppl but muh muh hillary as if being shit on by a non citizen nigger wasn't enough they wanted to be dominated by a can't get off with out fisting hence huma ppl like that should be exterminated.Or very least not allowed to vote .

Man, Trump really keeps choosing these terrible guys.

We really need Sheriff Clarke, he's an actual based nigger.

There was a WaPo article from 2004 that had Tucker as a regular at Comet Pizza.
I like him, I think he's sympathetic to us, but he lives in D.C. and has a family to protect, so they probably have him on a leash.
Roger Ailes probably (((fell down some stairs))) to send a message to those not on board with the Murdoch sons' agenda.

Read Lieberman's wikipedia article to start.

The best source of information on Lieberman is anyone who was either played video games or was a Republican in the 90's or was a lefty during 2004-2010. Everybody fucking hated Lieberman because he was a turncoat lapdog who could be bought and sold for a low price; when Clinton was in office he was Feinstein and Gore's bitch, when Bush came to power he went full 'wars for Israel', when Obama was elected and there was a 60 vote majority in the Senate he used his position as vote number 60 to try and get money and favors in exchange for cooperating.
He ended up losing in his own primary, then tried running as an independent. Lieberman is a Swamp Monster of the highest caliber.
This is absolutely trolling by the Trump White House, it'd be like recommending Mr. Potato Head for Prime Minister of Ireland.

Feinstein should ring a bell. She's known even in techno-left circles as "The Wicked Witch of the West", and everyone is waiting for her to die or retire.

obama was in the well hearing it puts the lotion in the basket NIGGER!!

No matter how little, I hope Trump's promise to purge (((international globalist bankers))) comes true.

Weird how all the kikes and only the kikes just suddenly didn't come into work that day. It sure as hell wasn't a Jewish holiday so what's the deal? It's obvious who is behind WTC. Saudis and Israel with neocohen backing.

Thanks for the breakdown. I avoided politics my entire life until it was shoved in my face a few years ago so a lot of this stuff is learn-as-I-go territory.

this fucking user not only told you about leberjew he gave gave a map spread lol lead a horse to water can't make it drink type shit \ user knows shit I want to go forward/ not \ expose the least little bit and we will rip it apart and scatter the remains then piss on it later like fuck you !!

Can't find this link

See "Harold Icke"

You got the full diagram?
My last computer shot itself in the back of the head several times.

On the DHS
file.wikileaks.org/file/crs/RL31493.pdf

checked
we stomp them out by putting him in the limelight, thus illuminating the large papertrail leading to our favorite chosen people.

TRUMP IS MASTERFUL

Drag out shriveled out prune face Kike Lieberman for FBI. America recoils in horror, millions more are redpilled and hate the Kikes and Trump was trying to do right by the Hebes while throwing them under the bus. Trump out-kiking the kikes.

This user has the answer.
Come on, newfags, am I the only one who was politically aware during the Bush + Obama years?

Naturally.
I'm pretty sure it's old, though, like 2013 old.

leiber jew seems like a staph infection waiting to happen resistance to antibiotics like some of they immigrant third world shit we eradicated by decent sanitation but now let em all in infect your children with diseases cuz yer liberal .

Keep digging faggots I've got an army tweeting this shit and I'm pumped believing Trump really did 1488d chess here by putting the spotlight on the Kike Lobby. If true fucking brilliant.
I WANT TO BELIEVE

arigatou

All it takes is reading the NatSoc general pastebin.

relevant section from jews.txt:

01) American Israel Public Affairs Committee (AIPAC)

AIPAC
jewwatch.com/jew-organizations-AIPAC.html

AIPAC: The Most Powerful Lobby in America
web.archive.org/web/20121108034543/http://thebilzerianreport.com/aipac-the-most-powerful-lobby-in-america
thebilzerianreport.com/aipac-the-most-powerful-lobby-in-america/

AIPAC: This is What Treason Looks Like
youtube.com/watch?v=KBpft6pQClY

AIPAC to Go All-Out on Syria
politico.com/story/2013/09/aipac-syria-96344.html

American Israel Public Affairs Committee
en.metapedia.org/wiki/American_Israel_Public_Affairs_Committee

Barbara Boxer, AIPAC Seek to Codify Israel's Right to Discriminate Against Americans
guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/2013/apr/13/barbara-boxer-aipac-israel-discrimination

David Steiner (AIPAC)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Steiner_(AIPAC)

The Day AIPAC Went on the Record About How it Operates
web.archive.org/web/20131026084431/http://mjayrosenberg.com/2012/05/16/aipacs-congress/
mjayrosenberg.com/2012/05/16/aipacs-congress/

Ex Congresswoman Cynthia McKinney Speaks Out About AIPAC
youtube.com/watch?v=p-rbw_SLoeA

Feds Probe a Top Democrat's Relationship with AIPAC
time.com/time/nation/article/0,8599,1549069,00.html

Jane Harman Denies CQ Report She was Heard on NSA Wiretap Lobbying for AIPAC Officials
latimesblogs.latimes.com/washington/2009/04/jane-harman-denies-cq-report-she-was-caught-on-nsa-wiretap-lobbying-for-aipac-officials.html

New York Times Cuts References to AIPAC in Syria Debate
thenation.com/blog/176001/nyt-cuts-key-references-aipac-pressure-syria-debate

Obama and Israel (and AIPAC), Together at Last
bloombergview.com/articles/2013-09-03/obama-and-israel-and-aipac-together-at-last

Rep Engel: AIPAC is Most Effective Lobby on Capitol Hill, Bar None
mondoweiss.net/2009/05/rep-engel-aipac-is-most-effective-lobby-on-capitol-hill-bar-none.html

Top Recipients of AIPAC Campaign Contributions
dailykos.com/story/2010/06/01/872044/-Top-Recipients-of-AIPAC-Campaign-Contributions

Total Control of the United States: The Israeli/Jewish Lobby
youtube.com/watch?v=d7tUEqjmIWE

The U.S.-Israel Special Relationship Timeline That AIPAC Doesn't Want You to See
web.archive.org/web/20150627214106/http://thebilzerianreport.com/the-us-israel-special-relationship-timeline-that-aipac-doesnt-want-you-to-see/
thebilzerianreport.com/the-us-israel-special-relationship-timeline-that-aipac-doesnt-want-you-to-see/

All links in section are active as of: 08/04/16

Watch the following at the times marked

youtube.com/watch?v=8cfjYUHF8UE

youtube.com/watch?v=BqrrSRps59s

Now tell me if you trust this man.

Here's a pastebin of all the documents in this thread, including archives if possible (not for pdfs)
ghostbin.com/paste/4h2tr

Didn't say "trust", I said "like".

Make sure to add archives, they tend to "disappear"

How can you like such a barefaced liar? He clearly holds no pretense of truth seeking and will say whatever offers him the best advantage at the time.

Watch the videos, you only need to watch a a couple of minutes of the first and 10 seconds of the second (the first really reveals his true or at least an alternate character before his makeover into FOX’s token gesture).

Archived this pastebin too.
archive.fo/avTJu

I don't like him, he's just another smart guy with an earpiece in his ear, having prepared for his show like a professional being assisted from a control room shilling the agenda he is being paid to promote, and being paid handsomely. Zero connection to what average people deal with everyday in the many of thousands of small towns and cities all across america. His narrative can come back around and flip in on itself at any time as it often does.

this jew leibeber jew basically means no LOCK HER UP because she will squeal like a pig and has dead man switches going back to mena yet current situation mean absolutely nothing will get done with this menora worshiping faggot def not MAGA he being jew will undermind Trump being white every fucking chance its gets contributing to the stagnation Want to make US free again get rid of jews would say vote them out but they rig that even after trump going to come a time the jew has to be removed and labeled what they are TRAITORS and explicitly trying to destroy and undermine whites through the strategic positioning of lib goy shaboos or jew teachers that smiled in you face but really want your destruction because they will never be as creative or as smart as you and since your may not be jew they will actively suppress you by any means at their disposal lately that is not much so they push to safe spaces muh muh that to keep their control when fact is they were bullshit from the get go which makes it even worse because these whites pushing jew bullshit when they know better and seen the decline specifically mandated to them to brain wash kids with muh holohoax then by the time they realize that was complete and utter bullshit the jew has the jump on them to implement usury and make you a never ending debt slave.Nah fuck you jew will kill you and everything you love P. white

Normalfags aren't on that level user

Joe Lieberman was pushing for Gun Control in 2012
twitter.com/JoeLieberman/status/280688690446094336

kill the fucking jew every man ,woman and child and their mixed breeds they are a fucking roach pestilence at its best KILL KILL KILL and they do everything they can to hide being jew until they got you by the ball then they will scream to the gods ahahahaha goy I got you ahahaa that pos shoot in the face and kill all their family.I am not bullshitting all jews need to fucking die

wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/13/1346281_-analytical-and-intelligence-comments-re-obama-and-the-arab.html
Lieberman giving his stance on the Arab spring

Is he? I thought he was a Presbyterian.

ANONS JOE IS ON RECORD IN 2011 PLANNING THE INVASION OF SYRIA

Chemical Attack narrative blown the fuck away

I'm officially off the Trump bandwagon if he does this. First big mistake was firing Flynn, this would be coffin nails. Do not want!

The Australian shit poster does in again FREE ASSANGE GOD DAMIT !!!nigger livingt in a fucking one bedroom with Ecuadorians to constantly leak fucked up shit left right no matter only real journalism left fucker need his own sovereign island or some shit and to be honest he almost single handedly got Trump elected by being the only platform the truth can get out and getting laid by pam anderson on call this fucker should be on an anonymous yacht in international waters sipping pina colada and blowing pam out the back side.

I like him in the same way one can like a Boxer. I look at it as political blood-sport.

9/11 truth is hard for normies and semi-normies to accept, so I'm not gonna hold it against him. publicly

As far as his contributions:
Basically, I think he's implicitly pro-white.
He had more than 4 white children, he hates what the Somalians did to Lewiston, Maine but won't say it publicly; he let the Daily Caller run that 'Welcome to Weimerica' piece, he did a week-long special on the Opiod crisis and how it fucks over whites, he read and named out loud The Bell Curve to a guest, he made that speech at the DC Firefighters dinner saying 'ban self-driving cars, they'll fuck over truckers who are almost all white'.

I am entertained by his show, I like seeing him shitter-shatter leftists, but I'm well aware that as entertaining as he is, his show's purpose is to capture people who are halfway to being redpilled and retard their growth. As long as I'm personally aware of this I can enjoy it without treating it as an authoritative source.He's a foil for the lefty shill media. The people on Fox who are pro-Trump are Fox & Friends, Judge Janine, Huckabee, Tucker, and Hannity; the rest are butthurt neocons who need to pretend to support him with gritted teeth.
It's the best place to get a sense of what they want to tell the t_D/Breitbart cross-readers, rather than the InfoWars/libertarian section of t_D (which Hannity services more than Tucker).

HERE'S JOE LIEBERMAN DENYING WTC BUILDING 7 EVER COLLAPSED ON 9/11

(checked) never trust a jew

comey gets decapitated and look at the jew chickens cry impeachment wah waaah through their controlled media .Get you guns ready !!! jews really thing they running shit ;)

Checked, well-articulated.

Reality is an illusion they are try to spin ratings plummet and Trump isn't jew so blah blah push the narrative I say we ignore it entirely let the rat clawing for life drown ./

weewww, haven't seen that image in ages. thanks user, post more please.

Chaos candidate motherfucker!

(checked) those deserved trips ;)

(checked) nice vid exposing a jew rat

If you're that intent on streaming, use proxer.me for LoGH.

polite sage for off-topic, know it's a sticky

my journey:
'Fuck Bush and fundies, the Left cares about individual rights, Daily Show haha'
watched and appreciated 4chan from a close distance, but was too afraid to directly lurk
'Hope and change! Daily Kos! Single-payer and no more middle-east wars! Colbert Report haha!
"Jesus fucking christ, the grassroots Left has no principles, I'm leaving all of them forever"
"wtf I'm a libertarian now"
RAINBOW-HAIRED POZ-MERCHANTS OUT OF MY GAMES REEEEEEEEEEEE
Sadness
Defiance, perseverance
Victory, smugness, perseverance

'One does not become a National Socialist, one simply realizes they have always been a National Socialist' ~ Savitri Devi

sage for gay blogpost, I too know it's a sticky

On DOTR, you're the one I'm coming for.

I thought the newer FBI user shit was bullshitty. How the fuck could whoever they spoke to possibly be confirmed as THE same FBI user from before? But those digits…

Really? In the video of the interview with Lewendowski (or whatever his name was), the first campaign manager, Tucker is clearly upset at Trump relative lack of action towards immigration and the restoration of the American middle class. He states "but what about immigration? He was elected on that issue: pretty much ran on it, and I don't much on that any more"

What is up with the Jews wanting to Iran so badly?

They don't have a Rothschild bank. Every enemy of the state has their own central bank. Our fiat currency is dependent on a world of lies.

It's multifaceted. There's this , there's the House of Saud being crypto-jews , there's Iran being Saudi Arabia (and thus Israel's) regional enemy, funding Hezbollah and Hamas, being allies with Russia, competing with the Gulf states for oil, gunning for either a nuke so that Israel isn't the only nuclear-armed power in the middle east or for domestic Nuclear power so they can sell their oil and fuck the rest of the gulf states right in the wallet, and being pissed off about that whole Mossadeigh-Shah business.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Twelver

Iran is not just shia (enemy of suni, who are kike puppets) but have a large Sufi population. The Sufi sect are the islamic version of Gnostics, they pretend to be mudslime so that they're not murdered for having some Aryan beliefs. The Sufis sided with Hitler and genuinely wanted to wipe out the kikes.

Trips confirm. What if Trump was FBIanon?

Democrats have 1 major non-jewish donor giving million+ out of 12. Republicans have 12/20 non-jewish over-million donors.

Kikes have been jewing republican whites for decades, ensuring they waste their money politically.

He's part of the reason the ESRB exists, although he wanted government regulation of video games overall.

I would love to see a list of all these businesses that were destroyed and who benefited from their elimination. My guess is there were a lot of Kosher businesses that profited from the destruction of their competitors.

All in all, this video proves to me that Trump was /ourguy/ long before he found us.

Checked. Normalfags are not on that level at all.

The fact that Trump is even considering him shows once again that he can't be taken seriously.
No.
Often, it is said in the media that a president is "considering" a candidate based on the simple fact that someone suggested the name in a pile of names.
I'll simply wait to see what President Trump actually DOES.

But I will say this…if he picks this traitorous piece of shit as FBI director, then I'm through with Trump. He could never again do anything decent enough to win back my support.
I will abandon him completely, and join the left in seeking impeachment. I will make memes to destroy him, I will seek dubs to see him burn.

Picking Lieberman would be the most anti-American, pro-bolshevik, traitorous move I could have ever imagined a president to make. It is WAAY beyond the pale, it would be entirely unforgivable.

But I'll wait. I'll keep faith until I see his actual pick.

By the way, Cuckchan is marking all anti-Lieberman posts as "spam."

yea

Warning dubs checked.

Hopefully it's just a stupid rumor and goes nowhere. We'll see.

Translated

Lieberman and Kyl: Goyim not willing to die in the Middle East for Greater Isrvel must be punished

This is what happens when White Americans (European heritage) allow their media to be run and controlled by Ashkenazi Jews.

Ethnic warfare never ended goys - you are just losing now.

CHESSCUCKS ON SUICIDE WATCH

Trump knows about 9/11

Proof here.

The stakes have never been higher goyim.

More proof

What are his new posts?

And with how the media wants to push a war in Syria so we get into WW3 with Russia, I'm guessing the Deep State WANTS a WW3 in order to take further control after the dust settles.

Remember Todd and Clare?

oecd.org/corporate/mne/oecdisapartneroftheunglobalcompact.htm

unglobalcompact.org/

mcclatchydc.com/news/politics-government/election/article109255732.html

oh wow amazon (CIA) tried shutting him down… almost like the IC is playing both sides of the game to run a psyop against the population. and wikileaks/JA was fully aware of the confusion several months ago and fully played in to it. almost like the entire thing was a concerted psyop run by wikileaks and the cia fbi etc

1155? Checked!

What's with all the faggots itt who didn't know about Lieberman before the last few days? This fucking kike has been kvetching in the govt for years

For a long time the media tried running with Christie, mittens, and that traitor McCain as picks at various points, im hesitant but not overtly concerned by what the fucking media says

(checked)
While I too think this is concerning the MSM has done this several times with Trump already. How many times did they say some such person (mittens, McCain, etc.) were going to get some official position just to be completely looked over? Or in Mittens case, embarrassed terribly.
Somebody post the photo of Trump and Mittens at diner, I need to see it now.

I will never get tired of how fucking demolished mittens looks in that picture right next to the grinmeister..

dual citizen with guess which "country"? Yeah that one. Would this guy cover up Talmudic perversion and evil , say pedogate, spirit cooking with Marina Abramovic, John and Tony Podesta, and Hillary Clinton, et. al., and crimes committed by (((that))) country as far as espionage and all other. Is he he being pushed by the zio-clowns to continue the coverup of zio involvement in 9/11? C'mon DJT appoint a European Christian that will flush these khazar kenite Talmud worshippers back to hell where they came from.

CFR Globalist Kike

It's chaos season.

They hate Baathism.

Guess what both Saddam and Assad are?

Baathists.

Never forget that he and Shillary have been anti-videogames for years. Happy to see a whole leak on this particular kike.

Here's the OP of the thread this was in:

(Sage for ot) The guy's name is Martin Hill, I believe he did this twice. He used to have a website detailing the events and describing Trump's reaction, but it's gone and I was too much of a newfag to archive it. You can see a little more in this video:
youtube.com/watch?v=jFzo3dYiZ-I
(Still too much of a newfag to know how to webm…) Encounter starts at about 20 minutes, and at 21:10, the secret service starts to remove the guy and Trump specifically calls out "Don't hurt him, Don't hurt him". Surprisingly generous to a guy who interrupts his speech to call him a zionist and say jews did 9/11. (The whole thing is done by 21:50).

Everything is tied to gamergate!

You know why you can't play Uno with Mexicans?
They steal all the green cards

Yup.

Maybe this is what Julian was trying to say. If Comey wasn't fit to run the FBI, Lieberman really isn't. What does he know about law enforcement? The only thing he cares about is Israel. It may very well be all he knows. Imagine him as director. He could have the entire most wanted list bolt past him and all he'll be thinking about is the weather in Tel Aviv.

Sigh…they really are going to wreck the internet in order to keep their fucking narrative as the only option for the sheeple….was a good run having at least one location (despite being digital) where my constitutional right to free speech was respected. Guess we go back to free speech being for making fun of conservative presidents and right to bear arms for hunting small game.

Here's the thing, you faggots care about your privacy. I am so fucking mad that I have actually stopped caring. Every day, I dare a faggot to try it. Please. Just give me one shot, because that's all I need. Try me. I've had enough, none of you faggots do shit, this board is full of antifa, leftypol, feds, cianiggers, queers, spics, and shitskins. Do something, I fucking dare you. I am waiting for the chance.

A decent set of wh40k power armor, a chainsword and a bolter and I'd stop caring about privacy entirely. It's the power gap that's the problem.

Fuck the power gap. Raw anger and Adrenaline are are the main factors in any confrontation.

God damn his face just implies that Romney was never going anywhere in his cabinent.

This is about as good as you'll do without fixing the power gap.

user is talking about self-doxing. Unless he has claymores and mines planted around his property, he's going to have a bad time. Taking out a pre-defined target is an entirely different scenario. The kikes are going to have a very rude awakening if they think their security is good enough to prevent what's coming.

If Trump appoints Lieberman to FBI director, consider that it would remove a uniparty anti-gun kike from the Senate and place him in a position subordinate to Jeff Sessions in the Executive branch.

Trust Trump.

Some fuckhead on halfchong actually posted pics of his finger. I don't get it

After lurking for at least 2 years on here, I know the only way to not get banned is to say:

Lieberman is one bad-assed-based jew FBI chief
Now let's MAGA

Amirite HotpocketX?

ANDERSON COOPER FUCKED MY KID IN THE POOPER

They got (((ICQ))) messages IIRC.

I know of a female pol who loves being airlocked.

See user, for these people politics is just an extension of the swinger's club or the BDSM dungeon, both figuratively and literally.

Assange for FBI director, meme it

This. The list was not a meme.

What's wrong with Larry Silverstein? He's a good guy, he's a great guy, he's a friend of the G-d Emperor.

Respect to the trips, just nobody mention how deeply involved DT is with Silverstein and Frank Gaffney and the rest of the PNAC neocon architects of 9/11.

Trump personally witnessed 5 Saudis dancing after the event on 9/11, he will have super-bad based Lieberman reopen the 9/11 investigation and get Silverstein, Dershowitz, Frank gaffney free pardons and bomb Iran

We just can't seem to stop winning!

Lieberman hasn't been in the Senate since 2013.

You know why they haven't already done this? Because insane amounts of shekels would be lost and those shekels are way too important in keeping this fucking country running.

The internet isn't just used for Twitter. Just about every business and institution relies on it for daily operations. Billions would be lost a day if a killswitch would become active in any major American city.

Trump is a traitor already. He's all about his business ties and expanding his business into Russia and Russian friendly territory. Stop kidding yourself. It's not about race. It's about making his friends and family more rich. It's never been about us.

The russian thing is exactly like the birther conspiracy. Created to take blame away for losing.

Trump NEEDS to see this

You shills never learn.

As long as that vicious Russophobe Lieberman is kept far away from power, it's all good. His irrational hatred of Russians and Iranians defies belief. How can anyone stay mad at the people who gave us Tetris?

never let a good crisis go to waste. jews are constantly playing 3d chess.

the pictures taken of the van on the bridge. does anyone know where they came from or why they were taken or by who?

Do you actually need an answer… or can you already guess? Planned by CIA-Mossad and carried out by Sauds. CIA-Mossad does the planning while Saud/Qataris provide the manpower as well as radicalize and fund.

Ailes is dead, rumor is his kids are practically lefty libshits, Bob Beckel the latest member of the ongoing purge, in 4 years Fox news is going to be full on MSNBC.

This. Had Clinton been successful with clipper chip at the time, it would have been okay. In fact one story I heard was that delay in unclassifying 128 bit browsers as munitions (remember that fucking ITAR declaration anons?) was one factor in the Y2K shilling to make up lost shekels.

that's inbred Khazar genes from the sewers of Talmud excrement holes

This. Lieberman is the only politician I can recall who was such a rabid Zionist that even Jews tried to distance themselves from him. He was one of the biggest shills for the Iraq War and kept pushing the WMD narrative long past the point where most of the nation had accepted it was bullshit. The Democrats basically disowned him and he left office as a laughingstock.

Thinking more on this it has occurred to me that giving high level Demonrats positions within the administration and then exposing corruption would send MSM into seizures. Do they cover Trump's inability to appoint non-corrupt politicians … and risk exposing one of their own and potentially the entire network? wew

it's amazing how fast everyone just accepted and gave up on the "drain the swamp" bullshit. he drained it so he could fill it up with even more kikes and bankers then everyone's just like "durr muh chess x)"

Is he going to have to fire up the ovens before you think maybe he's doing a decent job?