Honorary Aryans

I was playing as China in HOI IV and noticed China starts with cooperation of Germany.

Curious about this I decided to look up about China/German relations. Especially the Sino-German cooperation 1926–1941.

According to thisChinese are also honorary Aryans:
archive.is/S1OV2
Pic Related
Thoughts?

Note the flag. The remnants of Chinese Nationalists are in Taiwan or (Republic of China) not the commies.

Makes sense he would stand with the Chinese nationalists and the Japanese, who were already like minded. I think even the Japs supported the Chinese nationalists, although I could be wrong.

Not really, the KMT were more than willing to work with the Japanese and simply wanted to be treated like equals and left alone but that was unacceptable to Japan, they were even willing to let the Japanese keep Manchukuo and territory they captured up to that point and wanted to cooperate with the Japs against the communists.

Japan had an obsessive hatred of China (which if you've ever been to China you can understand why) and a need for their resouces, so they pretty much forced Hitler's hand by giving him an ultimatum of allying with them means dropping the Chinese.

no one likes China. not even Chinese like china

Holla Forums here, you should kill yourself for playing the vastly inferior HoI 4 instead of 3 with all the expansions and the Black ICE mod.

You niggers both have shit taste tbqh.

you'll get rekt for saying it here, but a lot of us want a natsoc-style system for every race/nation, and for them to stick to their own. it still doesn't make them white

You know that China is still run by commies that aims to flood the west with third rate imports and fund left wing organization like Antifa for example, right? Chinese nationalism is dead. Chinks are jews of asia, backstabbing fucks every last one of them

interesting

Japan hated China because they were (((Communist)))

Underrated

nothing but a kike term.
there are no "honorary aryans", just shitskins and aryans, and the non-aryans are to be eliminated for a better future, I'm sorry but that's just the way it is.

In my own humble opinion, the vast majority of chinks need to be exterminated. I'm talking about the type of chinknigger that makes you as angry as Indonesia-user once was.

The Taiwanese, Japs and us whites can colonize China after said elimination.

This post reeks of idiocy.

Any truth one does not understand will be dismissed as "idiocy" by idiot bleedinghearts

GAS THEM ALL M80

Chinese Nationalists escaped from the Mainland to Taiwan and all over the world. The original Chinese Nationalists were heavily influenced and funded by overseas Chinese who escaped imperialism to various places around the world. I don't think Chinese Nationalism can ever truly die.

Can anyone give me an argument on why we should let shitskins exist?

Why should we let LARPers like you exist?

Why should we let bleeding hearts like you exist?
Can you give me one single reason to let shitskins exist?

Tacos :^)

Fuck.

Nazi Germany had deep economic and military ties with Nationalist China due to the Sino-Germanic Cooperative and was a key faction supporting the anti-comintern axis. Due to fighting with Muslim Warlords and local commies the Nationalist Chinese were militarily weaker than Japan and when it was time for total war Hitler chose Japan as their Eastern representatives against Russia because of this. SS Trained Chinese military were the toughest opponents for the Japanese.

Still no reason?
Thank you for proving my point that they have no purpose.
let it be witnessed, Holla Forums:
the only reason bleeding hearts defend the existence of shitskins is because they are either shitskins themselves hiding among us, or they want to keep them as pets, like a child trying to defend a sickly dog, but as caring, but stirn fathers, we must make the child put the dog down or do it ourselves and punishing the child accordingly.

fuck off

Adolf Hitler 1936 Political Testament China

zoos, to see them in their natural habitat, just as they forced whites into cages of their own making in South Africa.

Go to the Southwest exhibit and watch the Mexicans and Guatemalans have a tile laying contest and have a taco, buy all the kids sombreros with silver 4th Reich Coins.

fucking kek

I would agree with you, but then we would get bleeding hearts trying to free these shitskins.
I believe it is best for them all to be exterminated, as bleeding hearts cannot defend that which is extinct.

In 1941 Nazi Germany, Imperial Japan, Kingdom of Italy, Kingdom of Romania, Denmark, and Francoist Spain recognised Nationalist China as the true Sovereigns over the Chinese Communist Party.

Best I can come up with and this is not necessarily an endorsement of the idea Competition is useful. Leaving a race or two who have proven themselves to flourish in their part of the world may do some good for us as their unique cultures may result in quicker solutions to problems, or more efficient methods for established practices.
Race mixing, and immigration between nations should be taboo in the same manner that incest is taboo.
However
Even if we're best friends with, say, Japan, and our two civilizations grow together and even reach space where resources are plentiful enough to not result in conflict over them, there may still come a day where another race finds reason to usurp the white race. That puts the existence of our people in jeopardy. Even if they are obliterated with hardly a fight, any death among my people is abhorrent to me.

But we already have diffrent cultures for competition.
Nordic culture is not the same as Mediterranean culture, and so on.

No such thing.

I'm imagining a future like Jurassic Park plus Planet of the Apes.

Chinese Wehrmacht

Jesus Christ how horrifying.

Was the possibility of being an idort ever even raised in Berlin? Surely there was enough clay for both Japan and China.

1938 During during the Austrian Anschluss, Chinese Gebirgsjäger (Elite Wehrmacht Mountain Troop) Chiang Wei-kuo commanded a Nazi Germany panzer unit invading Poland

All the clones innately have malaria; we keep them controlled on the island by dosing them with anti-malaria drugs. If they leave the island, they succumb to their illness.

It’s like poetry.

how about no

They weren't communist yet, they were Nationalist, but, most of all, no group of non jews so embodies the spirit of jewishness as do the Chinese. The Japanese knew they were snakes.

Are they influential? Are they active?
NO?

take a hint OP, it's never going to happen. Their continued nigger tier behavior in regards to finance and fucking over whoever is willing to take on their debt; is as jewish as it gets. Do I even need to mention what they do to dogs?

Polite sage and polite kys

The Taiwanese still claim sovereignty over mainland China. It's only a matter of time till they rise up and free their brethren from commie scum.

China had a temporary alliance with Germany? Great, that's nice, why are you sliding the catalog with a thread about it?

Kill yourself.

These are the words of the Fuhrer

For studying and classification, why would one want to eradicate all other breeds of dogs except golden retrievers? Also some of their cultures and history are interesting

Seemed to work out ok for him.

Those thoughts won't get you rekt here… Holla Forums from my observations has always worked towards segregation of the races into their own nationalist "utopias". This is mainly where the JQ comes into question; the problem with jews is their only means of existence is to subvert, this doesn't work in segregated "utopias". This is why the first holocaust must happen…

Dogs are more people than shitskins.
animals clean after themselves but shitkins trash up the place.
there is nothing interesting about ooga booga mud huts or ching chong rice farms.

Agree with the first, disagree with the latter, but i agree that the bugmen are nothing like what they used to be

Chinese Nationalists are the same about race-mixing. They even have their own phrase for the SJW, cucked, diversity degenerates. (白左, Bai Zuo, White Left)

asks Adolf IX

gibs gibs gibs gibs
Gibs Gibs Gibs Gibs GIBS
GIBS GIBS GIBS GIBS GIBS GIBS

The negroids stashed some cows in caves and drank their mentrual fluid until a select thousand made their testicles engorged enough to be floating devices.

Thousands of niggers form an oil slick and it coats the beachhead as they disemback from their co-horts swollen balls
WOOOOORLD STARRRRRR

HIP HOPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

Grape Soda aka Purple Drank has not been made manufactured since the Mooncricket menace was eradicated in 2020 and is non-existent in the United Volk of America

[teethe sucking noises, hisssing noises, lips smacking]

Thousands of vats are placed on the edge of town, cold frost evaporating from the domes.

RELEASE THE ZIMMERMANSSSSSS

There are no honorary amongest the other races as far as I care, Hitler was to altruistic with his exhile of Jews and establishment of shitskin battalions. He lost because of his altruism, how many Jews died in the war versus how many whites died?

Also China as a country is a mess it'll take famine and great amounts of death of its people to rally around a leader who has their best interests in mind but I really don't care because I'm not one of them.

The Nationalists reside in Taiwan, not China.

The Chinese are shit. They are almost as kike-like as Worst Koreans, even more in some ways.
The first thing you learn when you buy things directly from China through a site like eBay or Alibaba is that the Chinese ALWAYS lie, and think absolutely nothing of it. They see no issue in writing 100000mAh on a battery that has a capacity of 900mAh, or selling a 0.25 GB flash drive as 128 GB. You have to test yourself every single item you purchase from there, because the specs are almost always inflated, often to ridiculous levels. They lie more than Jews do, not even kidding.

tl;dr: WWII was a terrible fuck up on both sides for not only the West, but the East as well, and the only victors of the whole mess were (((G-d's Chosen))).

It was also (((G-d's Chosen))) that introduced communism into China.

Shanghai and Harbin in the 1930s seem like some of the most interesting places outside of Europe at the time. I think it's pretty clear that communism murdered China, pretty brutally, in fact. It's too bad the white russians didn't succeed in repelling a communist revolution. Same with Baron Ungern and his escapade taking over Mongolia. A shame what could've been in the east without the huge amount of kikery that occurred in the latter portion of the 19th century and the start of the 20th.

All the good Chinese were killed. Some remain, but I wouldn't hedge any bets on them returning to power. I'm sure those "good Chinese" reciprocate those feelings about Europe, lol. Regardless, I like the Japanese and Koreans better. The former being the clear winner when it comes to overall best east asian genetic stock. I think all east asians are prone to collectivist movements and do little to resist nowadays. Japan has just got lucky missing out on a color revolution. It was lucrative to keep Japan's markets open, I guess. The BOJ is right alongside the west in its hoarding of assets using fake money… in fact, Japan pioneered it in the early 90s. So, at this rate, they'll end up de facto communist soon enough once those balance sheets start showing the bank hold 75, 80% of the entire GDP.

I don't need to mention the jewing of China. Despite their being a kike vassal, their hoarding gold and building empty cities tells me that we'll live to see massive population redistribution with China taking the bulk of the refugees (from an implied world war). Otherwise, they just expect to keep growing exponentially and they're hoping technology will solve for carrying capacity… which isn't too outrageous tbh.

I hear this a lot but haven't been around the Chinese enough to truly understand why. Can you give me an example?

cruelty to animals, watching strangers die… lack of empathy I guess being the running theme.

There are no good nonwhites.
Saged because slide thread.

Gonna have to call bullshit.
Even in the 1890's the cunts were running Opium dens and illegal gambling operations across Australia.

That was before Communism
Culturally, China is only a shadow of what it used to be.
Plus, under the communist regime the remaining soldiers of the National Revolutionary Army were either killed or sent to be "re-educated". There are very few veterans from that time left now, despite the army being somewhere around 4 million strong at it's height.

I always wondered why Germany chose to ally with Japan when China is much larger and closer to Europe. Properly equipped they would have made a much larger impact on Russia.

Germany was allied with Russia initially, might have prevented the non-agression agreement they brokered to split Poland up.

Remember, Japan was a NATION, a real industrial nation. China was a loose collection of provinces - real Mexico tier without the industrial ability or cohesiveness of Japan.

Interesting conversations regardless, I am in my 40s and just heard about a Chinaman invading Poland, so I am mentally reeling right now about what else I don't know.

Nationalist China (KMT) still exist in China and they do want to retake China to restore glory to their peoples. But obviously the commies have the upper hand, so much so that you guys don't even know about the Nationalists.

Can you please provide some links or information so that we CAN know about these guys and their movement?

It's what most of us in the west know as Taiwan and the Taiwanese. Though some of their politicians wish to declare independence and forget about retaking the mainland from communists.

If FDR didn't send them assistance to fight Japan or if Chiang Kai-Shek didn't sign an agreement with the dirty commies, then things wouldn't have led to Mao taking power and the death of every high IQ Nationalist in his reach.
He destroyed China. They are no longer honorary, and they only dream of their once-great history around tea.
The true honoraries are in Taiwan (Japan+Han/other Chinese mixture) and Japan.
Gookland is just buffer clay between the two.

Wrong. Neither side wanted war after Japan's rightful acquisition of Manchukuo. The incident on the bridge was the chink commies (Who Chiang formed a united front with) playing both sides against each other until the firefight became a war, which the commie Control Clique of the Japanese military wanted.
Both nationalist sides wanted peace, but both nations had their infestations.

I am a burger. I have been to Taiwan, I have dealt with Taiwanese military contractors as a civilian.

I asked for links/books/information, not the the name of an island with Chinese living on it who are Jews of the Orient - just like their mainland relatives.

I was under the impression that most political dissidents left the Mainland for British Hong Kong - as the commies could still kill their fellow ant-man in Taiwan.

Sorry buddy this is just my Jewgling after inspiration from a video game. I am no Scholar.

Well, thanks for being honest and not talking out of your ass. It's refreshing.

If you made it here, this chan, this Holla Forums, this thread, then you are a scholar.
Unless you're from reddit, then you have to go back

No such thing as an honourary aryan.

Yeah I know, perhaps Taiwan will reclaim China. I don't really care because I'm not Chinese.

FFS just how many paradoxfags are there here? You best be playing with some serious mods given that the dev teams are mostly swedecucks. as if anyone plays a paradox release unmodded.

Kuomintang were the only group fighting for China against Japan. The Chinese Communists just tried to undermine the Kuomintang, but did not fight the Japanese.

Soviet Mongols, former POW.

A litle bit of racial knowledge would tell you that those guy don't look Chinese but Mongol.

Chiangs other son learned in Moscow at the Frunse military academy.

USA did abruptly cut off support for nationalist Chinese, degrading their war fighting capability, while the Communists were supported by the Soviet Union.

(((Communist government of the USA))) made sure the Communist would win in China too.
You Americans always forget that you had a (((crypto))) communist regime before and during the second world war.

Wang Jingwei just thought that the communists were worse than the Japanese. Chiang out-maneuvered him (who was the second in command of the Nationalists when Sun Yat-sen was alive), ironically because he was a leftist.

Turks are honorary aryans, like imkampfy.

on one hand, granting a worthy person familial acceptance is the highest praise of any people
on the other hand, to call a non-aryan an aryan at all is a slight on both houses.

nationalism is a philosophy applicable to all peoples.
patriotism as necessary to a country as love is to a family.
to see positive qualities in other families/species is simply being observant.
but there are more pressing matters than awarding pet minorities certain titles.

That's ignorant of the facts on the ground. The PRC is hypernationalistic.

The thing about "communism" is that in practice it is almost always a cover for imperialism or nationalism. China is both imperialistic and nationalistic.

I remember that Indonesian user lmao I wish I screen capped his posts

Mein Neger, also dubs of truth

Dude I don't know why you're doing this but it's making me laugh fucking hard. Thank you so much, I needed a serious laugh after dealing with my shit wage cuck job this week.

That doesn't seem particularly Jewish. Niggers are the same way.

No, goyim, Chinese are just like jews!

First post as always!

(check)
This. HOI3+4 is dumbed down swedeshit.

Holla Forums and grand strategy games go together like… like Darkest Hour and the Fallout Mod. Hope they update it soon.

No, you didn't quote me completely. I talked about the FranklinDelanoRosevelt support.

You are entitled to your opinion, but that's certainly not what Hitler and Himmler thought.

Hitler wasn't perfect.

I don't think it's getting anywhere from its current state. The aussie that made the mod abandoned it and passed on the work for the mod on to these brazilian guys that I can't even find. It's a shame though, I sunk lots of hours into that mod, I was hoping they would finally fix the inconsistencies the AI had when it was faced with an island invasion. Spiders is still the best nation, horde tactics a best

sage for off-topic

why even live

If only… If only…

You get SS divisions in HOI3 Black Ice.

Well, they weren't wrong about which culture was superior, but as far as fighting WW2 they may have backed the wrong horse.

goddamn, that honestly makes me tear up a bit

DLC makes it playable, mods make it good.

nor are you.

The kike term that Hitler used….

he wasn't perfect just accomplished more than you could ever imagine. Show some respect.

Asians have a decent track record of being considered honorary aryans, or 'honorary whites'. Not just by Uncle Adolf, in the case of Germany, but also in South Africa during apartheid.

This makes sense, because asians have the only cultures apart from whites to have developed serious philosophy, advanced architecture, written languages, mathematics, arts, medicine, technologies, peaceful religions, placed importance on things like concepts of honor and righteousness, etc. Basically all the same things whites do, although not quite as well as whites. That said, if it were not for whites, there can be no doubt that asians would rule the planet instead. They're the only other race capable of it.

None of which means it's acceptable to be race-mixing with them, but it does show that asians have the capacity to be decent neighbors and whites can have mutually beneficial dealings with them.

Compare this to niggers. Is there even a single nigger culture that developed written language or proper architecture? Did the sandniggers and mudslimes ever develop a peaceful religion? (The "peaceful" aspect of Christianity is directly attributable to the European enlightenment period).

Asians can be reasoned with. Niggers, kikes, mudslimes and assorted natives simply do not have the cognitive capacity for that.

While what you said is true about Asians, in addition to some Middle Eastern tribes, being the only people in the world other than whites to develop relatively advanced societies, Asians have never shown a capacity to be able to rule other peoples or project ruling power anywhere beyond the scope of their own peoples. They had some success forcing tribute from lesser central Asiatic and southeast Asian tribes bordering them, but that's about it. Many tribes were able to slip out of it too. Thousands of years of contact with Indian, Turkoman, Turkic, and Persian peoples and China was never able to exert any sort of political influence over them. Even the might Mongols were a flash in the pan that were only able to maintain control over their own more closely related Central Asian peoples.

Whatever it is about Asians, they are extremely lacking in that department, if whites didn't exist then probably Turkroaches or Persians would have controlled the world.

Christianity was at its most peaceful when it did not have any political responsibilitues, during the first 300 years of its life.

The enlightenment did not make anyone more peaceful, it just diminished Christianity from political life.

Zoroastrianism?
The middle-east would have been less niggerish today if it wasn't for islam really, they're still caucasians and most areas used to be inhabited by semi-whites like Assyrians that are now almost extinct because of racemixing with arabs. Also, don't forget that the religion most whites follow is christianity which was not actually created by whites nor is it peaceful in any way.

Nazis R Da Real Antiracists!!!!

I beg your pardon reddit retard?

Wow what a fucking weeb.

The competition argument is the shittiest one I've ever seen. If you hadn't noticed, considering that you know at least 19th to 20th century European history, we have had competition between each other before competing against any other race. The European countries did not evolve in an equal manner and even today we have shit hole countries and well advanced ones.

Because we're smarter than you, wigger,

Why is engrish so fucking hilarious?

This makes me wonder why I support white-nationalism as a Pajeet. If the logical end of my actions leads towards to the destruction of my own people, then why should I play the role of cuckold? The biggest factor currently as to why I still support white-nationalism despite knowing this is that it is currently the only path that seems to be on the path of ending Jewish tyranny over all races. I figured I would cross the bridge when I get there, but I am not so sure anymore.
At the very least don't be a faggot and hide behind some sort of faux-righteousness when you want to eliminate other races like the kikes want eliminate yours.

we wont eliminate you - well cull you.

once we beat the kikes and give rise to IMPEVRM, well asphyxiate the nonwhite world economically amd technologically, cordoning you off and restricting your access to calories, tech, medical adbancement, and progress… a synthetic plague or two will finish the job.

following that, well move in, round up the survivors, store their DNA, and wipe them out… after a few hundred years of white supremacy, and after we master FTL, well colonize the stars and bring you back from extinction. youll even get your own planet, so we can laugh at you from orbit.

just imagine it: designated shitting worlds!

No chinks allowed.

Yes chinks are obsessed with two things money and counterfeiting. The best counterfeiters come from china. For thousands of years the "triads" have been counterfeiting. There obsession with money should be obvious considering they are literally playing the kikeyist game with currency manipulation. There are the two most obvious answers.

Sounds like don't want to beat them, rather you want to become them.
You drive a hard bargain, but I guess you've learnt from the best. ;^)

GTFO, you ignorant bluepill faggot. Anyone still believing NASA lies in 2017, with all the information available on the internet, should kill himself.

The point is racial competition. We support ethno-nationalism for all. (Kikes are not wanted because they have no home. They try to infiltrate everything therefore don't belong anywhere and are subjected to immediate disposal). The races should be competing from their own land. IF we restore ethno-nationalism then each race can go to war in the light of securing their race and land. Our warrior spirit will be resurrected.
This is the truth of NATSOC and Fascism. If there is to be an extermination of another race that race would have known the terms. Now that multiculturalism is pushed on us they want those lines blurred so we support just an ever expanding set of ideals. We Fascist's are next to the wall there is no incorporating of other "truth's". There is but one TRUTH. That one Truth is the strong eat the weak.

I absolutely agree, user. I wouldn't be posting here if I didn't know understand that from the start. Call me blue-pilled, but I believe mutualism can exist between races as it exists within nature. No need for cumskins and pooinloos to die in a pointless war when we can work together in a sort of separate but equal way.