Jewtube

Be wary of Jewtube.

I've just returned after about a 4 month hiatus, and I've noticed some significant changes in my behavior.

First; I used to read posts all the way through and analyze them, instead I was eyeballing them and trying to move, quickly, onto the next thing. I had completely lost my patience for actual study of material, the format youtube videos I've consumed (though mostly political material we all agree with here) seem to make me progressively lazier when it comes to analysis and reading.

Second; It seems almost like an intellectual addiction. I keep on glancing up at the tabs and wanting to jump back to the easy-consumption website, rather than stay here and actually analyze the material put forward.

I never noticed this tendency in the past, and I've been here since well before the first exodus. This is more of a warning to all of you, secondary sources, and talking heads on youtube may be fun to watch, but over-consumption is dangerous.

Youtubes algorithms are designed to suck people in and forgive decision fatigue by providing them with a never-ending stream of affermative content. Do not fall for this shit. I'm going to start trying to taper my video consumption and spend some more time here talking to you guys than I have in the past.

And I don't have an addictive personality, I can smoke a pack, and then go three weeks without ever feeling a craving. This intellectual stuff is insidious though, and I would strongly recommend every one reflect on their media consumption.

Most of you know better… Guess I had to learn the hard way.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zT0Yp28WN18
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Same boat as you but being here is the addiction. I am having more difficult times reading lengthy books

The internet actually does that to you after a while. I guess youtube takes it to another level. I try to read a a book a month and I also stopped green texting so much.

Thanks for the advice, I don't tend to read books, but I'll be reading some more journal articles than I used to be just to deal with this effect.

Just a few weeks ago I realized the majority of my time, over two hours a day average, was spent browsing youtube videos. I've managed to get it under an hour, but I'd also encourage anons to step back and take inventory, Google is on top of their game right now.

Youtube is already splintering. Just consider how fun culture has its own site now. It's splintering in a healthy way and becoming more like ye olde internet as a lot of the ones are still with us from those days.

Me three

It's overconsumption. Not just with Youtube as OP mentioned but with everything. Multiple tabs opened at the same time. Hopping from topic to topic. My attention span is completely shot.

The gayest part is that I'm in my 30's and this just started happening to me in the last couple of years. It wasn't always this bad. I can't even imagine what's it's like being younger, like some of you, where this pace and shallowness would be all I've ever known.

I also think part of the issue is knowing that there is more to know and that that knowledge is only a click away. I can't get halfway through a goddamn book without being distracted by a source or footnote and then researching that topic. Needless to say I don't ever go back and finish the book. It's an endless black hole of information that has no end.

The mental exhaustion becomes less pronounced when it is an exclusive sought out club and not just people who don't care about a thing wailing on about how they dislike a thing they have never experienced.

I suppose same goes for kikebog and twatter. I doubt it was intentional, but the kikes have perfected algorithms to create echochambers/hugboxes for different kinds of peoples. If you like guns, you're getting an endless stream of gun videos, if you like cat videos, you get an endless stream of cat videos, and so on.

I have a handful of youtubers I watch regularly, instead of TV, and they're often related to history, hunting and outdoors, and sam hyde. Once I finish a video, or finish browsing kikebog my yuro friends use it and I'm in shitpostland I turn my laptop and phone off and place it somewhere inconvenient. I then go exercise or meditate for 15 minutes and read, or do whatever.

Time, especially free time, is an important resource for those who work, and even NEETsocs, as every minute you waste online, is a minute lost to improve yourself.

also if you have a smartphone, time to downgrade and give less to NSAniggers and datajewry.

It's good introduction in to ditching kikephones

There's an old article called "is google making us stupid," or something like that and it deals with the same concept. Your mind molds itself to the new medium of information. After getting your media in quick, instantly satisfying burst it can be difficult to read more than several pages in a book without becoming mentally exhausted. Keep reading anons, especially if you have to force it. It becomes easier and keeps you sharper.

All that's needed is a bit of focus and momentary disconnect. You'll realize the fallacy of life moving faster now that ever. Much like everyone thinking the world is on the brink just because of more widespread media coverage. People are the same and life and man has not changed that greatly since the advent of social media. My favorite oddity is how many out themselves as criminals publicly now though.

Even just watching those videos seems to have a negative effect though.

Then you're watching the wrong videos.

There is that, the instant gratification and going on a huge binge of connected content that seem to form a reality. Must be a millenial thing, because most of it just looks like the same geocities web ring shit to me with new lipstick.

The algorithmic echo chamber is actually something that has been talked about before. All anons should get familiar with the concept because it happens to all of us online everyday. Google has perfected it indeed.

Video very related. It's from Adam Curtis's HyperNormilisation documentary.

An echo chamber is dangerous because it affirms our biases. It leads to false assumptions and a fake reality. To use Youtube as an example, you may stumble upon a movie trailer only to be confronted with right-leaning comments in the comments section. "Oh cool, everyone thinks this movie is bullshit just like me!" When in reality Google has hidden a majority of the comments and is only displaying the comments that the algorithm matches to your browsing history.

Every once and a while I browse the Youtube front page with clear browser history or in incognito mode and am mortified to see what the most popular and trending videos are. I suddenly get reminded how inherently jewish everything is and who really is holding the cards.

Forgot the video.

Oven yourself.

hey man, i've been noticing the same, youtube never stops working to get it's profit, and sensitive information stands in the way of that.
The way i gained back my focus was practising everyday with one or two newspapers, read them, analyze what is info, disinfo, a misinfo, if you read the whole newspaper easily in this manner, you'll find yourself online more wary of distractions.

Maybe that's healthy to regard politically but outside of that in various hobbies it has no place. It's generally wanderers that could give a flying fuck about a matter, has no experience with it and shoots off how they FEEL about a thing.

You have to assume that if it's fucking some of us up here that it's exponentially worse for normalfags who don't know a shit about propaganda, memetics or how society is constructed.

Think about that for a second. It's fucked. Entire generations of people have mush for brains by the time they hit adulthood.

There is that, there are usually some decent local press newspapers for certain communities. Why do you think Antifa likes burning those boxes?

I don't have to assume shit. OP is the same kind of faggot that is the reason you can't have the occasional thread about Sam Hyde here because "muh eceleb" and fears that enjoying someone's comedy/satire videos will inevitably brainwash them into following that person's views 100%. All because retards like OP exist.
Do you shy away from looking at what the lugenpresse has to say about a recent event out of fear you're retarded enough to suddenly believe them?

Watching most parents turn the childhood of their children into playdates was a huge red flag. Kids aren't allowed to go out, make friends, dick around and get into trouble, come home scuffed up and learn from it. Hell, being able to make friends outside of the local neighborhood taught me not to trust coloreds and race mixed children and their broken homes. My best friend growing up was half rican half white and his father was a huge philanderer, generally dropping us off where we were going on his way to his other family. And, oh boy, you should have seen how hectic that boy was. It usually took all the mediation and peace dealing possible to keep the cops from being called. He killed himself, so at least that is past now.

Kill your fucking self. As long as someone isn't outright advertising their shitty fucking social trash, I don't care. If you don't monitor normalfag media you're a cripple.

Ultimate divide and conquer strategy. Place individuals in echo chambers, increase (somewhat) superficial distinctions. Control food, water, and all other necessary mediums for self-reliability. Moreover, create total dependence on the system.

Still best to browse anonymously, every click will be tracked to your identity–used to manipulate you in future instances.