Why is Disney nu-star Wars collapsing faster than Capeshit?

Why is Disney nu-star Wars collapsing faster than Capeshit?

Nice fanfiction

The movies are actually worse. I don't even mind the Marvel movies. They're mostly just bland. Nu Star Wars offends me.

Not only Star Wars Games are flopping. The toys are not selling. This will cost Disney more money than a movie pulling a justice league in the future

Disney raked in well over a billion with TFA and Rogue One. Them not being able to sell toys just means they'll invest more in future films instead.

Being a woman, she's less likely to be outed as a predator

disney made a bit over 3bn with the two movies, but have been bleeding with all the resources they put into merch and the disney park. they still have yet to start turning a profit kek.

Yet she most likely will be a predator too

Why are Shit Wars fans so easy to make butthurt?

Star Wars is childish trash

I'm liking this goy's videos, good to see people not being mindless fucking sheep to a brand.

Samefagging just to point out that you could buy an actual robot considerably less money than that shitty R2-D2 figure.
Pepper for example only costs about $2,000.

Damn son, I like some autistic kiddy shit too, but I wouldn't pay anything close to that for a fucking toy.

A toy of that quality as well.
Look at the fucking thing, it's embarrassingly bad.

Really makes you think

You retard, blockbusters make most of their income from merch. Jew head honchos don't even look at the box office, it's small fry. Oh wow, a billion, so much, we only made 10 billion from toys and games in the prequel era. Kys.

Source?

Different user, but just google "Disney not profitable" or something. The movies themselves technically made a profit on their budgets, but the company is like Google with YouTube. They spend more money than they make, but it's this massive, huge thing so they can afford to take losses for a while.

The best part of the video is when he points out you could buy a car for less money than that ugly pile of shit.

Yeah the quality is shit tier , it is essentially an un-detailed hunk of plastic with a sticker on it and a shinny movable head. It also doesn't look at all like an R2 unit. For 3,000+ USD the R2 D2 should look exactly like the Star-wars prop they used in the films and have a lot more moving parts like the little radar dish that comes out the top, periscope, cattle prod, wheels, 3rd leg, etc. As well as have a ton of features to justify the price in addition it should be completely constructed of metal.

yup, this is how stupid they think the average nu-star-wars consumer is…. I'm sure some "geeky™" tumblr cat lady spent its welfare check on this.

unlike disney, google's revenue is brought in almost purely through ads. same game but different ballpark.

i believe i have the figure that they scanned.

it looks better than that piece of shit and the head doesn't click either.

for that price they should just give you one of the models used in the prequels. at least it would have a remote control for the gadgets and retractable third leg.