Trump bombs syria again

Trump bombs syria again:

Offical News Links
Russia Today: on.rt.com/8c1s
The Goldwater: softserve.8ch.net/azvn/imagefetch/zvqc/17548
CBS: cbsnews.com/news/us-aircraft-strike-syrian-regime-forces-al-tanf-base/

Awaiting Presser from WH. Official twitter statement from Pentagon is that this is an attack on a "threat to US partner forces" and Mattis reports (via AFP) that the US is Not Increasing its role in the Syrian Civil War.

The attack happened around 10:00 PST.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/HzyUy
archive.fo/VNDQ1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

inb4 the anchor.

Interesting. Let's see what happens this time.

Haven't you guys figured it out yet? He does this whenever the Russian connection pressure gets to high to appease those in the (((media))).
Expect them to praise him again and stop mentioning the fake scandal for as long as he keeps up the anti-Assad shenanigans.
Trump seems to know this and yet he goes along with it. I guess he hasn't figured a way out yet.

At this point I'm just laffing.

How many times you reckon we'll hear that before the declaration of war?

It a scam he learned from the Jew York kikes.

"Hey Bashy, Donald. Say, I have these Tomahawks that are about to age out, and you have those MiGs that are still under warranty."

This is not going to ease the pressure on him any way. He will get impeached.

Oh of course! How could we forget? This is obviously all 235677531663262221323578742468753477d chess after all!

No, I mean it's him caving into pressure, but this is what they want.

He's technically commited no crime. War Powers Act allows him to mobilize troops and attack for 30 days before war is formally declared. This isn't impeachable but it is stupid as fuck.

Just to clarify cause its been a long time since i heard about them
The Free Syrian Army is still anti-assad, correct?
And are they still being trained or do they mean in the past in the article

It's not impeachment that he's worried about, it's his ratings. Trump gains all his energy from public adoration.
The more of his fanbase he loses, the more energy he loses, inhibiting his ability to succeed.

Thats probably why he listens to good goy Ivanka, his lil adorable daughter probably gives him the most energy out of all the people he wants that from

If i remember correctly my local news said this was an act not perpetrated by trump himself but Rules Of Engagement left in place from the Obama Admin by a standalone commander
So no, trump did not order this.

Shit like this has been going on for months. The US tells Syria not to do something, then they do it, so the US responds. I don't think this indicates any serious change in the situation over there.

But I'm probably wasting my time responding to D&C shills.

*acted on by a standalone commander
I'm like halfway asleep

Unironically kill yourself.

Omg I hate Drumpf now :^).

Lets ignore everything else that's happened and hate Drumpf for making some glass.

End your life.

Why didn't you vote for me?

Next you should mention hillary, that totally changes the present.

Source?

The Local Fox News out of Jacksonville, FL

OBAMA BOMBED SYRIA, HE'S STILL IN CHARGE GUIZE!

How retarded can one poster be?

His ass.

Guys, we just need to ignore no wall, all the concessions, the (((cabinet))), etc.
Seriously, just wait for him to be Hitler.

It's so funny when shills forget that not everyone on Holla Forums posts
Some of us constantly lurk. Always watching.
Always.

Since when does the US govern Syria? Any US presence in Syria is ILLEGAL, it's been illegal since the start.

Yeah, because he could totally have it built in a week. It's almost like faggots in the government are obstructing him or something.

Where are those discord screencaps of shills pushing exactly what we're seeing now?

Now this is shilling. Pics 1 and 2 related nigger

I have some, but I really don't want to dump all 40. Here take pic 3

WTF TRUMP IS A FUCKING JEWISH NEOCON

WTF I HATE TRUMP NOW

HA HA LETS SEE HOW THESE STUPID STORMFAGS MAKE THIS PART OF BLUMPFS CHESS GAME HEH

You guys are really cringy again.

If you wanted to have an anime thread, you just had to ask.

Sticking with my original theory that this is at the behest of the Saudis. They got fucked by the passing of the bill that allowed citizens to sue them over 9/11.
They still maintain hold over the petrodollar. Don't believe me, look at the pictures of the meeting of King fuck face and Trump, and watch the markets.

archive.is/HzyUy

Whoops, wrong pic. 1 and 2 weren't for you, it was for our newfriends

They're like a fat girl briefly making eye contact with

Try harder, you faggots used to be decent.

God fucking damnit

archive.fo/VNDQ1

Keep making excuses for (((them))). It's to a point now where defending it is synonymous with being a traitor. Oh and post more anime, I didn't have some of those.

What's Holla Forumss favorite quote by their favorite uncle, faggot? You've got 2 minutes.

Yeah because cucking out to appease the media is what got Trump elected, right? It doesn't matter how many times the media says 'muh Russia', the media only has power over brainwashed cuck retards. Trump was supposed to be fighting for America, not "appeasing" (((those))) that have raped the country for over a century. For the first Syria strike, he could have been duped, but now that he's seen the reaction from his base for over a month and decided to repeat the action, something is definitely wrong.

There is absolutely no excuse for bombing the Syrian military who is at war with ISIS and basically at war with Israel. It's a betrayal. My personal theory is that a pizza video involving Trump exists, I can't think of any other reason why he would do this. How else could they control him?

Has he actually done fucking anything but nominate Gorsuch which any other Republican would have done as well?

He won't get impeached. There's no valid reason. My fear is that he is no longer or never was /ourguy/.

The idea that Gorsuch is a victory is more bullshit, he's nothing more than a typical cuckservative. The only good thing Trump has done is repeal the TPP

Someone capped my shittily edited Syrian thoughts.
Read this and tell me I'm wrong

I hate cites or Ted K? Bad on the spot. Anyway, I've pissed off all the Invisible Sky ___ namefags, come at me.

i just want a tax cut, deport illegal, build a fucking wall, and repeal the obamacare penalty. that's all i really want him to do.

Fuck off, kike.

Hey you two faggots, since your buddy has shown how inept he is, why don't you answer my fun little question? I mean you guys have been here forever right?

Assad exposing infant to chemical weapon

I'm getting real sick of the sycophants.

Assad has killed far more sandniggers than any other actor/faction in the Syrian conflict, especially the Sunni Arab shitskins, if anything you are the one arguing against killing more sandniggers

Done, faggot. What is a conscious dreamer? Mr. Skeptical oldfag purveyor of all shillery.

Oh you silly faggot, you think you blend in don't you? You don't even know what I mean by "favorite uncle"

No answer nigger?

im tired of all those sick infants as well