KIKES MAKE PITY FILM ABOUT EVIL ARABS AND POOR OPPRESSED YIDS DURING 6 DAYS WAR

OY VEY YOU RETARDED FUCKING GOYIM WATCH THIS MOVIE ABOUT THE POOR INNOCENT JEWS BEING OPPRESSED BY THESE EVIL ARABS YOU SHOULD DONATE YAH SHEKELS TO THE ADL AND VOTE FOAH PRO ISRAEL CANDIDATES TO PREVENT A SECOND HOLOCAUST

youtube.com /watch?v=qvsY3ror8BI

Other urls found in this thread:

jpost
archive.is/ZRrVZ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian_Broadcasting_Network
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Hehehe stupid goyim will never realize how we're jewing them

fucking cancer

As a leaf, I find this islamaphobia deeply disturbing

They also have shadow bans turned on. If you type certain words in your comments, the comments refuse to show up.

Fuck off, kike

Here, you whiny faggot

If it makes that much difference to you, it only takes 5-10 seconds to rip a video from youtube

Thank you.

I don't know if you're just a kike trying to get views to make this go viral or not. A webm is telltale that you're not. Just saying.

I have already discussed Israel with my muslim colleagues from graduate school. They will fight a second six day war if they must. Heeb invaders get fucked.

Well I'm sure they won't be having any trouble finding extras.

"Our goal is clear" yeah, we know

brainwash the goy, but we know too.

Why does a Jew flick look so low budget?

These fucking scum.

>jpost .com/Christian-News/In-Our-Hands-brings-Six-Day-Wars-miracles-to-big-screen-490984
>archive.is/ZRrVZ

These events are of tremendous importance to Christians, filmmaker says.

>“We believe the times of the Gentiles have been fulfilled – the Jews are back, and Israel has been reborn,” he said.

wwwwwwew

Sometimes I hate jews so much that I cant sleep

Christians are the ultimate traitors.

test

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian_Broadcasting_Network

Kek is real.

m8, you can tell by the production values that this was made by Christians, I was wondering why it looked like amateur hour, now I know.

pat robertson is not a christian. The Christianity you see on Jewmerican TV is going to be state propaganda nine times out of ten. The christians of Eastern Europe are much closer to the christians who actually represent christ.

Written and directed by Erin (((Zimmerman)))

Was George Zimmerman Jewish?

haha Erin Zimmerman what a stupid ==christian== am i right

She works for a Christian company.

evangelicals=/=Christians

Just to further clarify: You realize that if Evangelicals aren't Christians, that means a huge swathe of American Christians are Real Christians, in which case the fact that the majority of self-described Christians are Earth are overwhelmingly non-White is exacerbated even further.

*huge swathe of American Christians AREN'T

He doesn't realize anything, he's just desperate to justify his worshiping of a Jew.

The modern Evangelical movement is an american creation made by the Mossad and the CIA as a way of brainwashing christians into abandoning christ and worshipping the Zionist state. To be a christian, you must worship Christ, which these people do not. They just shout his name when they do their fraudulent "faith healing" sermons. These people worship the Jews as a race and money and nothing else. Ergo, they are not true christian.

Now, where would Europe be if it werent for christianity? Do you honestly think that under kid fucking, orgy having, pro faggot, animal worshiping paganism that the European people would've conquered the world and accomplished nearly as much as they have? No, of course not. Paganism is autistic, atheism is autistic, Christianity built western civilization and youre mad because you converted to paganism to be edgy and different. Kill yourself fam.

Hi, intl.

Hi, intl.

Hi, intl.

Hi, intl.

To be fair, this deserves more in-depth examination:
Probably the same place they'd be without the European people who've existed in Europe for 30,000 years. Just a guess.

Yeah, because Christcucks never fucked any kids, right? ;^)
Christcucks never had orgies, right? ;^)
No fags amongst the Christcucks, right? Especially no pedophilic fags amongst the Christcucks, right? ;;^^))
Animals are great, and better than worshipping a crucified rabbi if we're being honest lad.

Alexander the Great and Julius Caesar would like a word with you lad.

Someone seems upset.

Hi, intl.

We're doing this again, are we?

Thanks for admitting to being an intl shill!

Orthodox christians are fine, but fuck the heretics.

Christcucks on suicide watch

This jew faggot has the tiniest arm.
This seems like fap-material for neocons that will only make lefties hate Israel and jews more.

Lad, you've done this in multiple threads - anytime someone questions Christendom, you accuse them of being intl.

Keep it up - the more you use it, the more toothless it becomes, and the more you spam in response to argumentation, the weaker your side looks. And you know what they say about strong horses, eh?

There are no good Jews, user.

Checked.

Yeah, I bet it is, shlomo.

Reminder that it's every user's duty to troll those comments. The only acceptable outcomes are either the comments are completely saturated with Holla Forums memes, or the comments get disabled.

Checked. Pustch when?

christfag here. This shit infuriates me. It's so fucking unbelievably dumb to think that jews are "god's chosen people". The entire fucking point of the new testament was that the jews were fucking shit and rejected god, and therefore god rejected them in turn. How much cognitive dissonance does someone need to have to suck the dicks of the people who base their entire identity around rejecting christ?

This is a pretty good documentary from Steven "I'm interested in cremation" Anderson. It goes through all the bullshit claims the evangicucks use for worshiping Israel and debunks them all, while also going into the Talmud with actual rabbis and kikes and showing how jews are actually satanic

I psych myself out and convince myself that if I don't get sleep I might not operate at peak performance when the race war starts and I don't want to get caught off guard. At least it works some nights.

It's the reverse. Hughe swathes of Whites worship an „judaizing heresy“, that is how the Catholic church describes Protestantism. “Judaizing” means acting like a Jew. It is a fact that non-Whites are less subverted by the Jews. This is changing, mostly due to the efforts of White Americans, for example in Brazil.

You understand that nobody in the world kiss Jew anus that intense and deep than Whites in America?

This honestly, but it's not like any other Christian group is any less cucked. Christianity has been subverted for a while now. I don't hate it, I pity it just like I pity the west which has also been subverted.

Yeah because they have zero control over the motion of the planet. Non-whites can not do anything on their own which is why they're also being slowly subverted because they just copy the whites. The kikes realized this already, subvert the whites and the rest follow suit.

Christcucks BTFO

Never forget the poor Jews during the six day war goyim.

I know that pain, brother. I'm a crappy Christian but still know to not proclaim Israel as God's gift to us all.

did they mention their attack and attempted sinking of the USS liberty??!! The 50th anniversary of that attack is on June 8th. remember June 8th 1967. On that day call all national and local radio shows like Limbaugh, Hannity, Savage, even NPR and continue to point out the Is-ra-helli attack on the USS Liberty June 8th, 1967.

it was the Bauer-Rothschilds and Kenite Khazar Talmud worshippers "gift" to the "world". To deceive the world with their FALSE Babylonian Talmud moshiach(messiah) and attempt to rule the worlds' population.