WH Sources say Joe (((Lieberman))) Trump's Choice for FBI Director

archive.is/M7mi4

rawstory.com/2017/05/trump-expected-to-pick-joe-lieberman-as-fbi-director-white-house-sources/

Trump expected to pick Joe Lieberman as FBI director: White House sources

Other urls found in this thread:

politico.com/story/2016/06/gop-insiders-trump-gingrich-caucus-224460
politico.com/blogs/on-media/2016/03/bloomberg-politics-hires-jennifer-jacobs-221303
archive.is/Kwcmi
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

*audible sigh*

She literally just retweeted the fucking Politico tweet.

This is breaking news.

No, its not - its fake news, and its already been posted, you fucking faggot.

sage

Where?

Put your head through a loop and jump off a chair.

Wew.

Fuck off shill

How many years in law enforcement does he have exactly? I'm thinking a big fat zero.

Has to be fake.

It's being reported all over including Fox Jews.

They also reported WW3 was starting in Syria just a few hours ago.

This is definitely really happening. Thanks for posting it twice so that we neva fugget.

But you got the last thread deleted for antisemitism, so this one will serve until you can wake a mod up and get this deleted too

This has to be fake because Trump secretly hates Jews.

Just confirmed on FOX by Deputy AG. Keep trying

And what happens when it turns out to be true? More chess?

Lieberman is one super-bad-assed-based motherfucker.

Then we hear Trump has once more bombed Syria.

Trump's train simply has no brakes, besides who needs brakes when you play intergalactic hyper-dimensional chess all day.

Literally no limit to our winning here.
I'm now beginning to understand why Trump said we're going to win so much we're gonna get sick and tired of it.

Trumps own mouth on Fox. Lieberman. Pic relayed.

KIKE LIES

I don't get it.

Go right ahead and post an official press release if it's confirmed. Just before Trump started speaking in the currently airing press conference they were still saying no choice had been made.

As for Syria, anyone cheering what is taking place is in fact supporting terrorists. The Syrian army is fighting ISIS and trying to reach the Iraqi border. You either have no idea what's happening there or you're choosing to play dumb for some (((reason))).

You don't simply "get" to 1488th dimensional Olympic Dreidel championship level.
It takes years and years of practice and the personal touch from God himself.

The key is to become the Dreidel

What don't you get? A stereotypical kike who has zero law enforcement background is probably going to get the FBI Director spot.
His body of work:

Came from Trumps own mouth on Fox dude.

Wow. I cant… user…
Wew

Check the catalog.

Fuck no, then its more evidence to the pile that Trump is a kosher fuckwad. Doesn't change the fact that trusting anonymous media-Jew sources is ridiculous.

so hes draining the swamp by employing more jews?

You believe the media?

I'm calling bullshit. Either that or Kushner is calling the shots on this one.

whats the motive behind lying about his top picks exactly?

I don't get it. I honestly do not understand Trump's thinking here. This guy will fuck him over.

these media sluts know nothing, and just make guesses, then, make shit up to back up their guesses.
politico.com/story/2016/06/gop-insiders-trump-gingrich-caucus-224460

how can they keep getting away with this?

If I said
its basically the same thing.
it's never a junior member, a White House janitor, newly hired greenhorn…..

WAS HE A SENIOR PERSON TOO FAGGOT??????

the same magazine that has a special page dedicated to how kikes reached CEO positions with "What Millenials/Leftists are wearing to work"

kikes trading kikes like playing cards
politico.com/blogs/on-media/2016/03/bloomberg-politics-hires-jennifer-jacobs-221303

Neither does the press, but they keep printing their worst guesses.

Here's something to keep the blackpills out of your mouth

I don't give a shit. Until some named WH official says it, its fake news.

I hope this is either a fabrication, or Trump said that Lieberman is the top choice because if this is true then this has got to be the most retarded thing he has ever done. Some of the questionable things he has done may have had some silver lining but I cannot see this as a positive in any way. I thought he wasn't on the list of people that were being considered? Whatever happened to Gowdy, Rogers, or hell even Kelly or that Fisher bitch would be a better pick than Jacob Rothschild's body double himself.

Of course he didn't lie about that part. After all he didn't define who "we" is but he sure as heck with "you" meant the American people. It's all a wordplay with politicians really.

Are you fags ever going to read ART OF THE DEAL or just keep sucking cocks?
What is:

It's almost been two years and you haven't figured this out?????
How many presstitutes broke the story that Comey was going to get fired?
How many told us it was going to Pence????

THEY KNOW NOTHING

And btw we are gonna win so much you are gonna get sick and tired of it i think is the quote you are looking for. Correct me if i am wrong someone.

hi shill

There are many, and I'm not in the mood to hand-hold you through it. Just think for a minute as to what value would potentially come in the media memeing that Trump is putting a liberal Jew in charge of the FBI.

Think on it a minute, then get back to me.

Nice projection shlomo.

Aren't you the one here to CORRECT THE RECORD

speaking of projection

Switch tactics and let me see your reaction images from Something Awful faggot

That's positively evil for Trump to do.

Kushner is gonna cut your paycheck if you continue like that.

FAKE NEWS
Here's 10 reasons why he's pretty fucking based and you're a shill just picking on jews

And ya, we need to get more reddit here now that they're in flames. They're ripe for our ebin redpills.

This is the last response you get from me faggot.
YOU HAVE YET TO POST ANY IMAGES BUT SAY MY IMAGES HAVE SOMETHING WRONG WITH THEM.

Again,
SWITCH TACTICS

YOU HAVE YET TO POST A SINGLE PICTURE FAGGOT>

You are pathetic just stop embarassing yourself.

Are you trying to look bad on purpose? You can tell us, they deserve it.

Seems like a great time to put a Democrat in charge of the FBI

Kushner is calling the shots on most things now.

Trump's biggest weakness is his love for his kids. Kushner exploited that and D&C the shit out of the Trump-agenda supporters in the WH. Most of the leaks are probability coming from his staff also.

Rudy, Christie, Newt, Bannen, etc.
All loyal Trump supporters (or in Newt's case) supporters of the Trump agenda. All blocked out of the WH by Kushner.

As long as that globalist democrat has Trump's ear there is no hope.

more fake news. just like all the other tribe members appointed, just like the russia narrative that half the dumbfucks believe, just like the impeachment calls, just like leftards rise in violence.
absolutely no reason for alarm. we've got our release valve. stop thinking about it. no reason to prepare for them attempting goals.

Do you know where you are?

Honestly I don't trust a word that politico says.

He says that he's being discussed as a possibility and that they're very close to a FBI Director. Doesn't seem to exist a confirmation yet, but this is something important to pay attention to.

Not surprising. Trumpberg already put a jew in there as deputy AG.

if he puts a fucking jew as the head of FBI then that will remove all doubt he is not /our guy/ and totally cucked because if a white man gets in there so many things can be reviewed like the jew 9 11,the hillary/pres clinton, the nigger obama etc etc no wonder they are crying impeach they might be about to get hung.

A Jew as FBI director would mean open season on White Nationalists, we're talking Ruby Ridge times 6 million.

So lets lay this out, Jew in charge of FBI, Nigger in charge of Homeland Security

SO BASED!!!

Please NO, a Dem is a Dem. The Jr guy at AG office gets Comney canned AND a special council against the President.. He was suppose to be a level-headed democrat. 100% Democratic Party wishes 2 weeks in job. And made Trump the fallout guy on Fireing Comey.

He's a kike, that's a lot worse than being a dem.

Both! double down on bad choice twice in a month.

Looks like the faggot mods are awake. Enjoy the thread while it's up lads. Syria bombing just got taken down to the surprise of no one.

Yep, all the good posters will be gone in seconds and millions of anime images will flood the threads.

So traitor snakes whom have been put on Trump's blacklist weeks ago?

Is there some obvious dirt on him?
With some luck, there will be some scandal and he will be offed. But for now, eh.

27893756837266112 dimensional chess, user

You realize all this panicked shilling is only funny right? in 3 days when your narrative is fucked to hell, and the Russian bullshit is exposed for what it is, everyone here is still going to be laughing at you MAT niggers.

I feel ill.

Yeah, Trump totally didn't bomb an airbase or anything, or sell out to the Saudis, that totally didn't happen.

I sure hope this is shitposting, because if this is what you sincerely think then you're in a very sad state.

Oy vey goyim, pls beliebe

What's Holla Forumss favorite quote from it's favorite uncle nigger?

That guy is obviously either a shill or a dumbass, and should be filtered accordingly…. but Holla Forums used unix timestamp filenames until 1472

There's no way he actually picks Lieberman. Trump's done some dumb shit but this would be on an entirely new level.

If it turns out that Lieberman is picked, will you admit to yourself that you were wrong? Or will you try to convince yourself that you're still somehow right?

Its a stale meme and a joke get over it. I think I went a little high on the numbers made it less funny

Krauthammer, on Fox now, looked baffled trying to talk about Lieberman as FBI head. I really hope this is a playful ruse.

Really turns the light bulb on.

Just a ruse, goyim, don't worry about it.

Anyone remember the anti-semitism bill that passed? Remember that? White Nationalists will definitely benefit from this.

Well we only have a couple days to find out so don't get cheeky

One less democratic senator in office

No real power in FBI

Ya, I just found using that new of files funny considering the post.

S.10 fell flat in the House. Is there another one?

this democratically elected jew farce has gone on for to long and the bolder they get the more enraged whites get let em keep pushing and NEVER GIVE UP YOUR GUNS WHITE MAN you are gonna need em.Fact.All the nations jews been kicked out of were for poor angry inhabitants tired of getting taken advantage of in their own homelands by rat kikes.We are on the precipice yet again.You say some jews are good I say after 1ks year they keep doing the same everywhere they go time to shell shock the indoctrinated whites hard and introduce them to the reality of a vermin jew and the genetic scum they breed into all societies they infect .Fact is life would be better for everyone is the racial askenazi fake jews or their religion didn't exist just like niggers they are failed lines of humanity as one is a parasite and the other is a plague.Only reason you have internet clean water,electricity etc etc the list goes on and on is because of whites.

We just had this thread earlier today and the OP was the malaysian spammer from cuckchan.

archive.is/Kwcmi

he hasn't held office for years
glad you're paying attention

AROUND THEM, NEVER RELAX

Yeah sure, make some threats and they will pay for your explosives and Ryder trucks.

I wish that freak would die already.

Many, especially the shills, will ignore this as well as ignore the fact that this is the same shit that went down with Mitt Romney as secretary of state. Again, we should pester Trump not to choose Lieberman but be ready for some random dude no one knows or cares about to actually be chosen (which I would be fine with, I guess).

All the images posted look like shit made by the 4/pol/ "Trump General" threads. He probably came here from reddit, like most the rest of them.

Hope for the best and plan for the worst

I have to wonder what Lieberman's role in the Sandy Hoax was, or if he is privy to the real story, and if that is his purpose of being chosen for this role.

This is how I know you are a low information MSM cuckhold who only parrots what (((they))) tell you is happening - then you come here to regurgitate their nonsense all over my board.

Rudy? He had a hard-on for Hillary and hates the Clintons from their political fighting when she was a senator in NY while he was Mayor. He was either complicit or ignorant of 911 and that makes him trash
Krispy Kreme was a shield and club against Rubio in the debates, Krispy is going down in NJ over Bridgegate. He helped Trump, Trump helped him with a couple fundraisers - got he names of the people he recommended (so he could blackball them) and sent fatass on his way for more Beachwalks with Obongo. He put Jared Kushner's dad in jail, so of course the kike was going to hold a grudge, but don't make that fat fuck out to be a saint.
Rumor has it the kikes wanted to give Trump 20 million to pick him as VP. You could even see Newt start to flip flop when he got butt-hurt with Trump.
There WILL be a government shutdown and you can't have him near the Donald, everyone associates Newt with pettiness due to Slick Willy outmaneuvering him.
Newt can be a consultant, that's it, his time is over.
At least spell his name right Leftyfag.
Everything the press has written about Steve has been proven to be lies and invented drama. The press hate him, they made him DEATH on Saturday Kike Live for fucks sake.

Now onto some faggot business.

Some of us have been on Holla Forums longer than you faggot and that's the way those images saved and I have renamed them. NOT AN ARGUMENT

A little pushpull from another kike - some give to get shilling.
There is absolutely nothing wrong with my file numbers, that is a "reddit-spacing" argument, AND are you same fagging?????

Once again, a thread chock full of dicksuckers shilling it up.

Don't think so faggot, you want some more MAGA to get triggered?

Number of the files? That's how numbers worked here before the Jim took over newfag shill.

Tell me about
My
Reddit
Spacing
Next.

Show me your images Mr phoneposter, let's see them.

People want to believe.

Its like mixing water and oil. Eventually it separates.

Yes it is hard for people to understand because Jews, as we know them today, operate on such a low level. Even Jews can't explain it but know it. There is just something different about them. It could very well go into biblical shit (the west's Taoism) but I won't go there now.

If you look at the Jew as an individual or only in one point in time, it is hard to see. Until it is too late that is. It is a subtle and large pattern. An opposing natural force if you will. Some people though, like Hitler and some of Holla Forums have the ability to see this. They are first capitalist, then communists. Then Fascism opposes them and they themselves become fascist.

It is hard to explain as you don't fight evil with evil or good with good. This ultimately has lead to what is known as the "Jewish Question". Not all people who realize this hate Jews but understand that they are a natural opposing force and you can't live with them. It is foolish to think it is merley a coincidence or that there is a word that will explain why the greatest of people and nations continually through history have opposed them head on. It would not surpise me one bit to see the day where they are expelled from the United States as this seems to be the natural order and history will simply continue to repeat itself.

myopic_pleb_fails_to_understand_patriarchal_tastes.png

OH NO I AM SO PANICKED YOU GUYS GOT ME SUPER UPSET OH NO LOOKS LIKE THIS IS THE END FOR TRUMP OH MAN OH JEEZ WHATEVER WILL I DO NOW OH GOD OH MAN OH HELL YOU GUYS ARE SO EFFECTIVE AT GETTING ME SO WORRIED SERIOUSLY YOU'RE NOT WASTING YOUR TIME AT ALL OH JEEZ OH MAN

Until Trump says he picked that kike its all lugenpresse

I don't know how to feel about this.

If this is true – we've been played, bigly!

Why? Just why? I can't even wrap my mind around Trump choosing him.

They could be nephilim → offspring of man and fallen angel.

Or they could just be evil greedy bastards.

Yeah he is trolling

Thank god for the 2nd amendment

Are you really comparing some chink foo to the sourcebook of Western civilization? Pleb level.

i kek'ed

Let me tell you about the Greeks, user.

Did you notice that McCain has shut his mouth and that Graham defended Trump since Lieberman got mentioned? There is either a deal in place, or Trump is temporarily silencing troublemakers until he returns from overseas.
Lieberman is a huge mistake, hopefully his consideration is a ruse.

Of course, but they didn't produce a single, over-arching "paradigm" which formed and influenced the occident for nearly two millenia.