Does it make me a pussy if i have a hard time even starting to kill the inhabitants of Goodsprings?

Does it make me a pussy if i have a hard time even starting to kill the inhabitants of Goodsprings?

I mean, i've started a new run, and my plan is to be an evil gunslinging, dynamite-wielding cowboy…but I can't quite manage to betray the town of goodsprings for some random asshole whom i just met.

Does not being able to do an evil playthrough make me a pussy or just a common faggot?

It's means you're a little bitch.

Sunny Smiles protects the town from Geckos and other critters.

If you follow her, she heads to Trudy's house at night.

Sunny Smiles calls Trudy the Town Mom.

Goodsprings is a comfy nice town full of friendly people who brought you to safety, patched you up and gave you some goodies. Why would you want to betray it even as a bad guy?

Also,why do you want to be the Fallout 3-tier "bad" puppypuncher villain? Why not just be a self-absorbed vigilante who does help out those that are useful to him and is willing to kill anyone if they displease him, instead of picking the evil acts just for sake of evil?

Now, is it so hard to discern?

The game wants you to be a "good guy". Joinning the Gangers is pointless, and Legion feels like Avellone wrote it in a toilet.

The powder gangers are a bullshit faction that go nowhere.

Every faction in the god damn game is bullshit and goes nowhere. Obsidian cocked up everything and finished nothing.

It means the fucking characters there are written so well that you actually care about them. Even if they are not real.

there's no god damn reason to kill the goodsprings, the powder gangers don't present you a single decent reason to side with them beyond getting your evil karma up

This is true, Powder Gangers is the least-developed faction in entire game. Even Fallout 3 BoS have superior reasoning to them. They only exist as low-level evil faction, and even with NCR's corruption and other shortcommings they still don't make a very civil impression, so they're absolutely nothing more than a bunch of rioting thugs.

They exists only to teach about factions and what happens when they like/hate you. That's why Goodsprings also has its own faction despite being so unimportant.

Evil doesn't mean you can't have things you like.

Mate, if you want to be evil, just leave the town without getting involved. Maybe steal a few things, pick a few pockets.

Unless you want to be some mass murdering psycho, that is.

Not really. I wasn't at all invested in any of the characters, because their writing was so generic and their voice acting sounded like the actors were just about done for the day. By all accounts, all non-evil characters have the worst voice acting I've ever heard in a Gamebryo game.

What made killing off Goodsprings difficult was the fact that by the time I opted for an evil run I'd already burned myself out on New Vegas completely, and just couldn't be assed to spend any more than two hours per run on the tutorial highway.

*any of the characters in Goodsprings

So you haven't played any of Bethesda's offerings, huh?

I have, though. Oblivion and Skyrim may have had hilarious fuckups in those regards, but the voice actors at least sounded slightly more interested in their lines than the three or four chucklefucks Obsidian hired to voice half their characters.

Every time I play NV now, I make a point of stealth killing every powder ganger. However, killing the leader would cause me to lose delicious XP from quests. So I pile the bodies of everyone in the building in front of his desk. He never moves, not even to blink. He just stares at the bodies of his entire faction. After a few days I bring the NCR in to complete the quest properly. He makes no attempt to resist. He just keeps staring at his friends as I beat him to death. There can be no escape for him.

OP stop being a bitch.

in all seriousness though OP, you likely built your stats for shit, reminder than unarmed is the only way to play NV

Is that Cillian Murphy under that mask?

Being an elite hitman for whatever faction you choose to ally yourself with is the best part of the game. I managed to kill the president of the NCR and got away scott free.

Protip: they're Zenimax's VAs you dumb fuck, Obsidian had nothing to do with them other than writing the dialogue.

low standards

So has pretty much every player who ever did the Legion questline. It's not that hard.

Doesn't matter. Most of New Vegas's voice acting was hot garbage worsened by unnatural-sounding dialogue and it's one of the game's biggest downsides.

Go full guns and murder everyone.
Sledge hammers are cool too.
Don't use VATS.
Only do the last quest.
That's how I beat New Vegas.

People use VATS?

It's useful if you need to cripple some fast animal's leg, like a Gecko. It's near impossible to hit a gecko's leg and not nail yourself down to a single spot. Also useful for explosive weapons.
Other then that, it's pretty obnoxious.

It's good for finding out where enemies are (gunfire from a random location? Hit V and figure out exactly where they are to return fire) and for crippling really fast moving enemies like fucking Cazadores.

Generally speaking, you're going to be MUCH more accurate shooting yourself.

Its the most satisfying way to play the game user, don't delude yourself into thinking anyother way, nothing is more satisfying than literally beating Camp Mccarran to death with your bare fucking hands.

I use it during sand storms to target people, or at night when I can't see shit

Her voice and face is cute as fuck.

wew

Zoe Bell has the cuter voice and better character, but sadly has a bad case of resting bitch face.

Also, the New Zealand accent is a bit out of place in the Mojave, but whatever I still want to bang that skanky drug dealing biker whore.

Weird thing is, Doc Mitchell told me he couldn't help me against the Powder Gangers on the count of his bum leg.

Then if you side against the town he comes out of his house at full gallop blasting away with his laser pistol.

Fucking bitch.

Lol in Skyrim the VA for the Court Mage in Dragons Reach sounded flat af. No emotion. "So the Jarl thinks you could be of some help oh yes I need you to acquire something by acquire i mean…." No emotion of inflection at all.

stop listening to your good side and do it!
you are evil!

Get the fuck out of here. Never use VATS, ever.
Even Project Nevadas Bullettime is a better alternative.

Fucking yankees, I swear.

It means you are not a edgy 12 year old is all.

Don't be ashamed, it's to be expected that most would side with Goodsprings and a few can't even bring themselves to pretend to be evil.

On my first play-through: I joined up with Cobb's crew because I immediately hated Sunny Smiles' stupid face and voice from the very first word she uttered. Other than that: I made good karma choices and sided with House.

But, you know, different strokes for different folks and all that. I would expect most people to side with the townsfolk on their first play-through.

I have no idea how to get bad karma in New Vegas unless you play full Chaotic Evil and just massacre everyone.

Mods to remove good karma for killing feral ghouls and power gangster. There, now steal a couple of thing and your karma will be stuck as evil. Actually if you remove the good karma from killing those 2 types, there is waay less opportunities to receive good karma.

And the fiends, forgot that.

thanks for the suggestions

I already had ghouls but I'll add gangers and maybe fiends

He's right, if you really want to be a sociopath, you'll pursue the circumstances that bring you the most benefit. By siding with Goodsprings you gain standing with a whole town of people, versus gaining acceptance by a bunch of homeless prisoners. Wouldn't a self serving prick rather slaughter these low lifes to boost his own ego and reputation? and also eliminate the competition? Goodsprings hasn't betrayed you yet, and remember, if anyone does you wrong, they have betrayed you. You can do no wrong. Just imagine how Jessie James or Billy the Kid would behave, play your cards right, be an opportunist. Nothing is off the table, you'll be "good" when it matters, but flip in an instant when it benefits you. Watch Cowboy Bebop or Deadman Wonderland to get a feel for the attitude of an outlaw. Old Westerns and historical recounts are probably better, but this is a weeb board and I can't name any besides TGTBTU. Another thing I forgot is deciding whether your character has a problem with authority, or a problem with everyone. Problem with authority would create an almost Machiavellian complex within you, because you desire to be ruled by no one but yourself, and possibly rule over others. Problem with everyone is caused by some kind of mental deficiency. That's serial killer territory right there. Look at everyone like meat ripe to be teared into and taken advantage of. Just remember being evil is not the same as being an asshole, unless you're deliberately playing someone who fucks themselves over all the time by burning bridges and ruining opportunities. But that's not a very good villain. There's just a very wide spectrum outside of "morals" that you need to place yourself along. Sorry for the wall of text, it may be a little incoherent but I hope it helps.

This is a great post with four fours.

That was the first thing I did when I played NV, tried to kill everyone as quietly as possible and then take all their stuff.

It makes you a moralcuck. Just get over yourself and slaughter them

I like your post user

The degenerates shouldn't have insulted Caesar tbh

That's only because Bethesda rushed Obsidian to finish the game. They released it before it was even finished, which is why at Hoover Dam, you can't go past the inaccessible door except for in the very last mission. There was supposed to be a lot more development with the factions.

You mean sociopath, psychopaths think their murders through usually. Although, you could be referring to psychotic so if that is the case, never mind.

All humans are trash, period. Kill them all.

doesn't the game have a limping animation at that too?

Said the weeb

Anime is an art

It means you arent a degenerate

Lies, Obsidian wouldnt make that game any better if they had 10 more years to work on it

I always murder Sunny. In fact I make a sport out of it. Veronica too.
First get her off somewhere quiet. Break her legs so she is unable to escape. Disarming is also important.

I usually will disarm her first if I can, then I cripple her legs. And I let her uselessly limp around for a bit. Sometimes the AI will go into a retreat when this happens and it always excites me when it does. I'll just follow her slowly as she limps away, I'm pretty sure she even makes noises of pain as she tries to escape. I pretend I'm Micheal Myers hunting down my prey, but I cant run, I just slowly walk after her as she wonders what I was going to do to her in sheer terror. The thrill of this hunt always builds the anticipation for the kill later. Sometimes I will use the console to heal her just to extend the game. I remember one time she managed to get inside a near by building. I think it was one with a shotgun trap in it and she picked up the shotgun to try and use it. So i disarmed her again and then cripple her arms as punishment. I do this always from now on. Once a characters limbs are all crippled they just stagger about helplessly it puts them completely at your mercy. Sometimes they stop running, like they gave up. Then I will kill her, always with my barefists or a knife. The knife is tricky because it may destroy the flesh and I dont want her in pieces yet.

Then I take off her clothes, I keep these with me, her Leather Armor. I will store this some place special. I wear it when I want to remember the scent of her whore cunt. I often would masturbate to the idea of licking where her pussy would have been in the armor set. Lopping up her pussy sweat that she generated as she ran in terror from me, thinking about it makes me hard. Could you imagine how sweaty the inside would have been ? No panties or under clothes on, and she is running in fear in the desert heat. You could slosh around in her essence. Wearing it makes me feel like I'm her, like I not only took her life but her body as well, and now I can abuse it as I like. I'll even imagine myself fingering my pussy hole as if I were Sunny, talking like Sunny, and getting fucked like Sunny. The armor is a keep sake, it lets me remember her, it lets me become her.

Then I start the dismembering. Ill cut the head off first, then the legs, and finally the arms. I always make sure not to have the bloody mess perk, this perk still applies even to dead bodies and you could risk exploding the corpse. I will usually jack off here. When the limbs are cut from the body they usually spurt off blood and this makes me incredibly hard, its a fetish for me. I imagine myself covered in it, covered in her slutty whore blood. Lubricating my cock with her blood as I masturbate of the sight of her dismembered body and blood spats. My cock getting hot from her still warm 98 degree blood, dripping down from the shaft unto the balls like a warm silk blanket of ecstasy. This is the high point of the of the kill, while her blood still gushes and I can slather myself in it. This ties her to me. This is what enables me to become like her later when I put on her clothes and pretend to be her. As long as I engorge myself on her blood, I am that rotten cunt. I wont eat her, just the blood a little bit of it. I save the body parts and usually erect a shrine of sorts. This too I will keep to masturbate to. Take the parts inside and remember as long as that area doesn't "reload" the body parts will stay there forever. My shrine is always as follows. I take her torso and prop it up against a wall. Then I spread the nubs of her thighs into a V shape, spreading them open so her pussy is exposed. Then I take her head and put the neck into the pussy, this of course cant be done in the game so I imagine it, I stick the head as near to her cunt as I can. Then the legs, they wrapped around the front as if they are shoving the head into the vagina. Then I take the arms and gently drape them across the legs, like she was praying, I try to make it appear as though the hands are clasped. I will check on the shrine and masturbate to it from time to time.

ughhhh two parter.
I play this same game with Veronica as well. Not sure who I enjoy killing more, but the fact that Veronica can be stored in a hideout makes her all the more fun. That way when I build the Veronica shrine, it will ALWAYS be right there. It never disappears. Sometimes If you kill her inside the hideout the blood will stay forever as well. Its also more rewarding because you can befriend Veronica before killing her. Get her pretty little dress, and make her feel like areal woman. Then you can shatter that trust. You can crush both her spirit and her body. I imagine that by the time I get the dress its stained in her tears and sweat so the scent of her will never be washed from it. Her dress is my favorite to wear after the kill. Its slutty, just like that whore Veronica. I think the fact that she is a lesbian makes me enjoy the kill a bit more. Her pussy has never known the touch of man, and for her I could corpse fuck her just out of spite. I would drill her pussy and asshole using her cunt blood as lubrication, give her the first and last dick of her life. I will even imagine raping her when she is alive at times. Her being crippled and helpless without access to her power fist. I could imagine the fear she felt as I lured her into my hideout. Broke her legs and took her clothes off. She sitting there helpless as I stick my cock into her mouth, threatening her with violence if I even so much as feel her teeth. It would likely be the only cock she ever had in her mouth, first and last of course. Then I would anally penetrate her, get her pussy hot before I deflower her cunt. I would keep going into her ass, until she started to enjoy it. I would force her to do ass to mouth, she would keep my dick clean, shit is disgusting to me, I would use her mouth as a receptacle for her own shit. I often imagine her eyes watering from both shame and fear, maybe even a little bit of joy, on her hands and knees with her own shit on her breath. Then I'd get a mirror, show her what I did to her and what I was doing to her. I'd tell her to look in the mirror, slap her around if she didnt, then I would put my cock into her pussy. Let her watch as she gets fucked by a man. She is not allowed at this point to drift away and pretend she is else where, she has to know what is happening and why. Could you imagine who mind broken she would be at this point, watching as her putrid lesbo cunt swallows my girth inch for inch. Best part about it is she would start to enjoy it, she has probably never experience a vaginal orgasm from a flesh and blood cock. This is of course just one of the role play fantasies I will us with Veronica. I will always pretend to be her as well. And he dress makes that part all the more complete. I imagine her dress came with panties maybe even bra unlike Sunny. I would wear them all in memory of her, imagine I'm her taking her first dick, being afraid once it goes in for the first time and then utter joy once my pussy gets pounded. So there Veronica will sit the lesbo slut whore, fucked, filled with my cum, and sitting as trophy for me to continue to load up with my seed. Yes I will use her shrine as a cum fountain, covering her corpse in my sperm after I am done with her body, i guess I do this as a final fuck you to her.

Wow, didn't realize this post went on for so long. Fucking had to split it into too. I get carried away explaining sometimes. I get into this shit when I play Fallout. Second part is here. Mind you the game is the same for Veronica as it was for Sunny, I just treat Veronica a little different.

/fit/ checking in and checkin em, 'miring those quads of peace hermano

Most RPGs are designed so that you don't really benefit from being evil.

Edgelord playthroughs are boring as fuck because the evil quests are fucking ez and you can nig everything in sight, less merchants but you don't even need money anyways.

There are only three good ways to play the 3D Fallout games:
- Maximum whiteknight, insist on doing things for free for max karma gains, all optional objectives done, etc, etc, resolve everything with no/minimal neg karma, and don't use any addictive chems, even Med-X or rad stuff. This should be first playthrough always, and max Speech before working on any other skill. Then at the end you get "Thought You Died" and become invincible because of the good karma.
- Benevolent Jew, take people for every penny they're worth but still help them and don't steal, put all points into non-combat skills and speech/barter, open every locked loot area, get every unique weapon, hoard a vast fucking mountain of stuff and lose no chance to jew for more…this includes playing all of the non-evil Vegas faction quests for as long as you can before the point you have to choose one. Consult wiki for maximum jewry.
- Genocide. Just pick up whatever won't slow you down and will do massive damage, whether it belongs to you or not, pure scavenge because you kill any trader and anyone else you see, own only what you can carry, some good chems and stimpaks and heavy weapons with a power fist for backup, and lots of explosives. Get all of the perks that help you carry more so you can keep more explosives. Absolutely do not work with any evil faction either, just fucking purge the wastes of all life of any kind. This is the greatest challenge and way better than le edgy factions.

For the most part, mass-thieving sucks because you can get nearly everything through normal looting and already difficult to find people to sell it all to. Also none of the Vegas endings are good because they gave you a situation that could easily be peacefully resolved and said "unless you betray House and everyone else for no good reason you have to genocide the Brotherhood", so in order to not genocide the Brotherhood you have to be the exact kind of rat fink that Benny was and just be the little bitch who got payback and then cashed in on his genius setup as an interloper.

Also if you're not playing TTW, fucking install that shit and play TTW.

"We can't just have the Legion only, and the druggies and raiders are boring and generic, and we made the Khans sympathetic, so…dynamite prisoners!" But like said I do think they would have done more with them given the chance.

I was going to bitch you out because Power Fist is so OP, but bareknuckle is respectable.

Annoying personality for me, and yes the accent was full-on retarded given all the Wastelanders have been in the same region for at least a hundred years.

Tell us about your razorblade collection, user.

Yes, but it's a shitty route to go anyway.

I recommend a chainsaw massacre run.

I mean, that said, you get more from siding with the Powder Gangers. Free dynamite every few days is completely gamebreaking because you can drop dynamite on the ground to 'boost' mines.