Maybe she will be arrested this time

Maybe she will be arrested this time.

twitter.com/JacobAWohl/status/865268299470258178

Other urls found in this thread:

dailycaller.com/2017/04/11/ruth-bader-ginsburg-refers-to-lindsey-graham-as-one-of-the-women-of-the-senate-video/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

A source other than twitter would be nice.

There is no way that Lindsey would ever do anything good in her life. I'm not buying it.

Superior OP. Love the informative title, greentext quote, archive, and personal editorialization that inspires thoughtful discussion for all.

Did you just assume xir gender?!?

This. If true though this is big since Graham is the archcuck of cuckservatives.

remember seth rich

I'm so sick of all this shit already. Imperial Germans when?

I'll be absolutely shocked if I ever see a Clinton end up in jail. They're too well connected and they know where the bodies are buried. They're pretty much above the law unfortunately. They could probably BBQ children on their front lawn and livestream it on facebook and nobody in the government would bat an eye. I hope they get theirs but I'll believe it when I see it.

Still no source an hour later. Sage.

requesting pic of Lindsey Graham with pink bow in her hair

Clinton or Graham?

Cuckchan or shareblue?

Aren't you ashamed of being this retarded?

Actual video.

Kek

Subtle. I approve.

no fucking kidding? never in a million years would I have thought that cuck would do anything useful.

that's literally the most shocking news I've seen all week ;^)

I am confuse

maybe I'm overly paranoid, but now I'm really fucking curious as to what communication Trump and Hill camps had with each other.

this is the best news I've seen in a while.

rate my fanfic

The subtext is that even if Comey recommended the prosecution, nothing would have happened because of Lynch and the DoJ kikes.

That and it appears that Comey may have had the notion that in persuing an indictment he would have to hand over his findings to the justice department and their inevitable destruction. His May 5 presser makes a lot of sense in that regard where he listed off all her bullshit only to fizzle out with, "No reasonable prosecutor would indict," that was such obvious bullshit. And in his testimony to the senate he said he only decided to list her crimes and make the decision to drop the case after the Lynch/Clinton tarmac meeting. Maybe Comey isn't such a shit head after all, I dunno.

Or at the very least, the situation let Comey play a hand that let him look like he had no choice to those in the know. Hard to say.

Truly we live in a strange world.

dailycaller.com/2017/04/11/ruth-bader-ginsburg-refers-to-lindsey-graham-as-one-of-the-women-of-the-senate-video/

I guess you know more than SCOTUS

More like we'll learn that the Dems had a gun to the head of every member of his family.

Obstruction of Justice is just a tidbit, i presume. Also, bump

This is your daily reminder that James Comey is a lawyer with prior connections to the Clintons (Whitewater), and a former HSBC executive banker that allowed his business to launder money to drug cartels and terrorist cells.

Comey is still a shithead. I have no doubt he played his hand as best he could, but he was still a corrupt piece of trash who let himself and the agency in his charge be politically weaponized. If he really wanted to be dedicated to Lady Justice, then he would have kept notes on all the corrupt politicians destroying this country, not helping them do it.

My guess? He realized too late the pile of shit he stepped in and how much he helped; he's saving his own hide to preserve his legacy. It's very likely that he did halt charges to preserve the information, as many others said, but there's no doubt that he should hang for enabling the other traitors.

I swear every news anchor chick does this when presented with facts that go against the (((narrative))). They must be coached into doing it to illicit a negative response in viewers.

Fuck I dont have the source.. There was something way back then that Comey did that amounted to a very subtle cry for help that his family was in danger.

That is a very strong probability. And Gowdy has been a very stand up guy. So what he said.. I believe it until proven incorrect. There is some detail that we dont know for sure that forced Comey's hand. It was either a threat against his family or something like what that other user said that he knew for a fact that if she were indicted she would be summarily cleared of all charges.

lol

Newfag or newfag?

I don't have any sources for that either, but I remember. It was a speech he made that in gematria or w/e that Jewy shit is, equated to the same number as a phrase claiming that Hillary Clinton had his family kidnapped. Seemed like mostly fantasy or someone setting up an elaborate troll, but it was kinda spooky at the time. I don't ever see any threads about that gematria bullshit on here anymore.

A youtube search for anything related turns up nothing. It'd be interesting to rehash, though it was sort of /x/-tier tbh.

REMEMBER RICH SETH

Gematria is definitely interesting shit. But more concerning is the complete lack of old school red pill threads on here. We are inundated with new faggots, we've dealt with this back in 2012 and so on when 4chan was pretty good and Holla Forums didnt exist… The answer to it is red pill threads so dank that the shills dont know what to do and fuck off and the newfaggots have the chance to learn.. Only you never see them here. Ive seen a small handful that had a ton of potential but they get almost insta-anchored. And the reason for that is the mods are in bed with whoever funded the foundation of trs/the alt-right shit. They are trying to make this place go the same route as that shit where honest discussion of important topics is impossible.

>>>/pdfs/ - muh books
>>>/polarchive/ - muh redpill threads
>>>/suicide/ - muh mods are shills because I say so

She's McCain's Girlfriend.

Him saying anything to help Trump while McCain is talking about Trump being"Watergate" is either Lindsey warning the Clintons or it's her getting back at McCain for neglecting her ass or whatever fags fight about.

You mean Lindsey? I don't think he goes by 'she' on weekdays. Only on weekends when she's in drag working truck stop parking lots.

By "Clinton Camp" does he mean Hillary's grunts or Hillary Clinton herself?

Yes u r.

>>>/cancer/

2:19 - 2:36

Go away, faggot.

that look makes me so fucking sick. No natural human being makes that face. it is 100% synthetic basic-bitch-bull-shit. Gay men also make that face.

No, this is how women work. They cannot conceal what is in their little head. But news networks sort those out who think neutral or can't be controlled.