Anime is pretty much the culmination of human achievement

Anime is pretty much the culmination of human achievement.

Go fuck yourself weebcuck.

It's the highest form of art in the last half century.

So you post Saint Seiya?

Honestly, you would think a well adjusted adult would grow out of cartoons long before adulthood, but you have to admit these cartoons deal with complex and mature themes. I think a man that is truly confident will have no problem watching cartoons without embarrassment. Also, other men with said confidence (like me) who don't watch cartoons, would have no problem with a man enjoying entertainment in the free world. With that being said what would a Japanese cartoon connoisseur recommend to a Japanese cartoon neophyte to watch? It should be noted I seen the cartoons called Dragon ball z and cowboy bebop.

boku no pico

u forgot the word tiddies

Anime is pretty much the culmination of human achievement tiddies.

Here's the thing: In truth people who watch anime have no interest in spreading their hobby. In Japan the Japanese market is still basically all that matters. I don't want the same western normalfag sensibilities that plaque capeshit to affect my anime.

TELL ME I'M PRETTY!

bump

lol

Did this meme start on Holla Forums?
I've been curious about it since I first saw it on Holla Forums a while ago.

you're qt tbh

red letter fagia didnt start it?

fuck off fag

Oh, was it in one of their videos or was it something they posted somewhere?

It was started here defending pleb reddit memeia and "mysteriously" started showing up in their shit from that day on. Kike Cucklas vastly over inflates his value.

Funny how cancerous things spread the quickest. I saw it used as a way to ad hominem a post instead of arguing.

That's not how you spell cuckime.

lel

Do people actually like Saint Seiya?

yes.

Mad goon.

If anime is so good why is it so shit? I've rewatched ika musume like 6 times because anime is so shit and it's the only one I like.

cuckideal cuckiwith cuckit cuckirulecuck

Two nukes wasn't enough. Gas all weebcucks.

Makes me upset, it was so funny.

ftfy

I've seen Holla Forums use it in the /cow/ thread making fun of them.
I've seen them use this too.

God bless you /cow/tist. Keep up chasing my shadows and inventing your convoluted conspiracies.

t. Shitpost King of 8ch 4 years running.

Nigga I'm just a fan of autists. Not everyone's out to get you. Take your meds.

kek

shut up, weebshit