Undoing newspeak agenda

We urgently need to start speaking in old English/Shakespearean language and denounce all new terms for thing that previously existed, such as teenager, and go back to correctly using the word gay for joyful. The more we begin speaking the old way the more it will spread and improve amongst ourselves and eventually the lemmings.

For those who don't know what I'm talking about read George Orwells 1984. Im listening to the audiobook and its predictions are so accurate you will have mild traumatic depression from realising how far things have gone.

Other urls found in this thread:

thepiratebay.org/torrent/8192680/_George_Orwell_-_Complete_Collection_(eBooks_Audio_Books_Oth
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

And stop eating processed, genetically modified foods. We need to form our own groups irl then build communities asap.

You expect us to wear fedoras too?

This is off topic but not worth making another thread. I don't trust Varg he's banning anyone who disagrees with him, promoting communism by suggesting its superior to nationalism because of Christian Zionists. He also secretly hates anyone who isn't pure Nordic and insults the British races.

Renegade broadcasting has gone full cuck by having the vegainator on who was heavily involved in racemixing with blacks up till recently and Kyle hunt is promoting him to take heat off his gf sinead McCarthy for race mixing by saying it's double standards to accept men who had sex with blacks but not women. Traitor trash nationalism. They also turn on all their former peers who appear and host their radio show.

There's nothing wrong with using modern (1800-1970) English.

Lmao bro ayy it's not swag to be traditional and denounce goyim newspeak. Fucking based!

As far as the decline of language knowledge goes, you're right user. Most people have very poor vocabularies and worse grammar. Kikes always attack language first because it's the easiest way to confuse people.

Our slang does help keep obvious insiders out, and memes can easily reproduce entire philosophical arguments with a second's recall. They're incredibly useful in this medium.

I just read it the other day. Language distortion stuff was pretty impressive but the motivation of the Inner Party members (the "why") is what killed me.

These new words don't catch on by fate. They're chosen by Jews just like gay and teenager were. You lemmings are eating everything they feed you. Be traditional is all I'm saying.

Did you guys not have to read it back in school? Or are you just re-reading? Fortunately, I had to in high school. We didn't have to read Animal Farm but I ended up doing so about two years ago on my own, and it's certainly worth getting into if you've not already.

Why dress and speak like a docile goyim? Why shouldn't we dress and speak like our nobler are purer ancestors?

Not a burger, the book is not on any sort of reading list here. I had trouble finding a .pdf in my language in the first place.

If you are white, read every day.

No not in Australian public school. Thanks for recommending animal farm.

How can you read PDFs? I either buy the book or download audiobooks for free. I stopped receiving NEETbux this week so I can't buy anymore books but have enough to last me a couple years reading.

How many pages do you read per day?

With a tablet.

Best investment, the only regret is that I don't have the books on the shelf. I keep an extremely tidy digital library so that's some comfort.

I read about 200 pages a day, takes a few hours that i have allotted each afternoon and i read several different books on various topics such as: Poetry, Ancient Archeology, Masculinity, Politics, Occult, Flat Earth etc.

Kek.
200 pages is a lot. Maybe unhealthy amount. I'm happy if I read 10 pages a day. Though I've been forcing myself to stick to 1 book at a time I should follow you and read more books. That will create more interest in reading and get more pages done per day.

In my opinion, we don't need to force us to speak a fixed language like old English.
We can live well and adapt to a language change better than indoctrinated individuals (from the countryside to the imageboards).
A completely open liberal argument is a contradiction by itself because they cannot juggle with reason for so long until they reach the cognitive dissonance wall. That is why they have "power words" like racism, problematic, toxic, all the -isms, basically all the parasites of subversion in language. I believe we should lend a thought to their analysis.

Go read or listen to 1984 because you don't sense the threat at hand.

I'm not a Burger either. Canadian - which should be surprising since we're doing our own Nineteen Eighty-Four quite nicely. Keep in mind that this was nearly a decade ago though.

Just go to any half decent public general torrent tracker and they should have it. Or you could try the /pdfs/ boards here.

Here is a torrent link to Orwell's collection. PDFs of his work (includes Animal Farm and Nineteen Eighty-Four) and some audiobooks (Animal Farm is there but Nineteen Eighty-Four is not).

I'm an idiot. Here's the link:

thepiratebay.org/torrent/8192680/_George_Orwell_-_Complete_Collection_(eBooks_Audio_Books_Oth

At first it took me a long time to read that amount but after time you get faster, your brain and imagination get sharper and by reading many different topics, even topics i was skeptical about , I began to see the larger picture of life. In school we are taught how 'not to think' and how everything is compartmentalized, when in reality things are not, they are all connected. We need to piece the ancient knowledge with our modern knowledge in order to see reality in its truest sense. That is what the Red Pill is all about. It is not merely about politics but actually far deeper; its about seeing real reality on every level and every sphere.

Wrong. Why settle for shit and subversion when we can elevate ourselves to a level of greatness by which will bring satisfaction and honour into a decaying and pathetic society. Language is a weapon. It is either maintained by us or usurped against us fuelling our fast approaching destruction with a disembowelled communication breakdown.

You mean like Othello? Get fucked.

HEAR, HEAR

I already did friend and I constantly think about what it's already happening.
It doesn't matter if we use new words and leave others unused, as long as we can still explain reason and regress us to the very foundations of common sense, one of the problems at hand is that some words are being used to disregard whole arguments. The average person (I really hope) would still find that shouting "racism" to counter an argument is obnoxious. But things like "mansplaining" attempt to disregard whole arguments just because of irrelevant things like the gender of the speaker, are not words like these threats to free discourse? They weren't 10 years ago but look how these things are slowly encroaching.

I believe it is on-topic, words disassociated with reason are infecting our language right now, when all our language becomes like that we'll truly see the power of "newspeak" and it'll be too late.

Sounds familiar?
There is no escape.

This seems like such a stupid thing to sticky, going all the way back to Ye olde English, really?

I agree with the intent though, start small and renounce shit kikes have peddled their own definitions like "gender" instead of sex

guess im retarded and blind today.

Anchored by new speak mulattos. Not surprised.

Not quite. We must avoid Ebonics and acronyms. We only need to go back as far as the Great War, which is when everything started going downhill.