Sony's characters

When it comes to PlayStation characters, which ones do you actually like?

I like that African dog

Too bad his VA is an asshole

there are lots of characters i like, what do you mean?
if you just mean the op pretty much all of them, although im not actually familiar with qt brown gril or cooper.

The girl is from Gravity Rush, one of the only games in the vita people cared about until it was ported to the PS4.

The game has a bunch of crazy ideas for story and gameplay but the character herself it quite likeable.

I like most if not all playstation characters, i really liked what they did with PS all stars, even if the game wasn't that fun i'm a sucker for crossovers, they should really do another one with improved mechanics and more importantly more playstation characters, who literally cares about Donte or Raiden or Bioshock guy.

I guess they don't want kids to be corrupted by Kat's feminine feet, so in GR2 they make her wear thick, black socks.

He's a weeb mang, he usually plays vocaloid games and the like, so he got a psvita to play them "on the go".

The idea of a PS crossover could work, they just need to know how to do it properly

I've never liked their characters, even as a child. Why the fuck is there so much furfag pandering?

The Vita is a perfectly fine investment for true weebs, but you said he doesn't own anything anything besides GR. Are you telling lies on the internet, user?

I like Fat Princess, actually.

She's ok i guess

He had Uncharted too but he sold it because it was shit and he wasn't interested in the game anyway. I asked him now if he has other games and he told me he bought Persona 4 the other day after i told him to.

too fat

i noticed it

I will fight you

I was Kat was my girlfriend

Sony's an annoying company since their Japan based, but they're a global conglomorate that adopts IPs more than making them.

This worked really well for them in the PS1 and 2 era, but the more they shook off their old franchises for new ones, the harder it was to appretiate any iconic value in their games.

I really liked the Wild Arms Characters. It's a shame they haven't found a reason to bring that series back.

I like Toro.

No contest.

I know judging by reaction images is petty, but you gotta be blind to not notice all the autismbux nintendo is making out of furries.

none
that playstation all stars game made me cringe so hard. but nintendo 1st party games are even worse.
wait nevermind, i like pretty much all the characters from the toro universe
i've jacked off to toro many times.

I am pissed off how Gravity Rush and 2 look so fucking good and yet it will probably sell like shit in the west because it's Japanese. I almost want to buy a PS4 to play them.

Did nanaon-sha really say anything about vib-ribbon for PC? Source?

in 199somethign

This faggot was the guy bitching that Sony wouldn't produce another Parappa.

oh man…
that shit was rough…

When did this happen? I know shit happened with Parappa's VA being a pretty big faggot but nothing on Lammys VA. Shame, I really liked Jammer Lammy.

Lavitz never tried to unleash a mini apocalypse to get superpowers

Media.Vision is still alive (they just worked on Digimon Cybersleuth recently) and Michiko Naruke along with other WA staff mentioned interest in a new entry. Also, WA3 was added as a retooled 'WITH TROPHIES!!!11one' classic on the PS4 library, which brought the series back on people's minds.
There's still hope.

Parappa's VA technically owns the series now. Because of the legal technicalities. It's why they made a marching band game.

C'mon, son. I think out of every game series, I'm more disappointed that Jak never got a true ending. All because Tara Strong got ill. It was legit the only game that went "edgy" and, as a result, got better.

Came here to see if they'd been mentioned. I really like Wild Arms' casts as well.

I'd like to see a collaboration between both Media.Vision and Witchcraft (a company Kaneko founded when he left). Plus, Kaneko has said that with this as the 20th anniversary he wants to do something for it, and has apparently met up with some of the people that used to work on them. Maybe we'll get another anniversary game? Probably up to Sony as they own the IP, as well as if Kaneko isn't too bogged down with Symphogear (given he's been doing that lately, and it's gotten popular enough to have three whole seasons and has another two confirmed in the works).

duuuuuuude.

I want jack to fuck me

I'M GONNA KILL PRAXIS

/thread

What would any of you want in an Ape Escape 4?