Normalfag Media - Roger Ailes is dead

Roger Ailes former founder and CEO until last year of Fox is dead at 77, just announced some 40 odd minutes ago. No word on how he died yet. Too early to say if it's not a (((coincidence))) but never let that possibility fall by the way side.

That got me thinking about the impact that TV-owned media networks play in shaping normalfag minds, not just the usual suspects AKA the faces of the lungenpresse but networks like Fox News - and more importantly channels that are seen as "right-wing." I myself can't speak too much on Fox as my growing up household wasn't allowed to watch it. I don't watch it now since I don't see the point in paying for TV.

With that said, has Fox News as a network ever done anything of value for the real right? Is Fox News just a tangentially-related part of controlled opposition as the conservative and republican label are? What impact does a controlled network that is seen as opposition to the jew's mouthpiece AKA the lugenpresse play in our current times with supposed alternatives like Breitbart and The Daily Caller? Is there a missing side to Ailes dying that instantly makes his death a non-coincidence?

foxnews.com/us/2017/05/18/roger-ailes-former-president-fox-news-dead-at-77.html
archive.is/qGyLJ

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/big-journalism/2017/05/17/rupert-murdoch-calls-special-meeting-fox-news-ratings-dive/
archive.is/929YY#selection-431.0-435.67
adweek.com/tvnewser/scoreboard-sunday-may-14/329397
adweek.com/tvnewser/scoreboard-monday-may-15/329362
adweek.com/tvnewser/scoreboard-tuesday-may-16/329451
alternativenation.net/everything-you-need-to-know-about-the-chris-vicky-cornell-foundation/
web.stargate.net/soundgarden/articles/mm_3-19-94.shtml
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

77 is getting up there user

Didn't he fall out of grace recently with Murdoch? Bit odd that he dies so shortly after leaving Fox.

Chris Cornell just died too at age 52. The Trump Curse is real.

inb4 plebbitors and newfags mourn this shabbos goy's death because he was a BASED republican

Mossad has been busy it seems.

He knew too much.

eh, he's not my idol or anything, but he knew precisely what role women served in that workplace… to pretend otherwise, like Murdoch's faggot sons, is foolish.

Checked. Also death to all media. ==SLOW COLD STEEL DEATH TO ALL MEDIA JUDEN==

Mighty big coincidence that he dies mere months after stepping down. I see two possibilities:
1) he had some sort of terminal illness, which was why he stepped down in the first place
2) he got Mossaded for knowing too much

This. 77 year old hemophiliacs don't just die, and we all know there's nothing the Mossad hates more than BASED neocons.

was he bank-rolling that new "conservative" news network? I could see (((them))) wanting to keep Foxjews as the default republican "news" source

Is it just the beginning of the summer and it's time for more celebrities to die off? Who's next?

This. I kept ignoring the sexual harassment scandal on my daily commute because even if it was true and wasn't just a ZOG smear campaign, women should know their place in a work place.

16 hours before his announced death.
Rupert Murdoch Calls Special Meeting as Fox News Ratings Falter

breitbart.com/big-journalism/2017/05/17/rupert-murdoch-calls-special-meeting-fox-news-ratings-dive/
archive.is/929YY#selection-431.0-435.67

Get ready for Fox to shift gears. They're going to try to push the average Trump supporters left on immigration with more legged females, less Trump defense, and by cleaning house on all of Alies' guys. Hannity is getting the axe next. Tucker will be last to go. Murdoch is a kike and he's moving against Trump and seeking to recapture the white Fox viewing cattle. I just realized that Tucker and Hannity were off their game the other night not because of the Comey memo, but because they knew Murdoch was preparing to remove them if their ratings didn't improve. Problem is Fox has been the highest rated news channel until this week with the Comey bullshit, but even then Fox didn't lose viewers. They gained.

adweek.com/tvnewser/scoreboard-sunday-may-14/329397
adweek.com/tvnewser/scoreboard-monday-may-15/329362
adweek.com/tvnewser/scoreboard-tuesday-may-16/329451

I had a gut feeling that this is the angle Murdoch was taking Fox. Republicucks/Conservacucks don't realize that they're just leftists and compulsive compromisers. When it comes to issues like immigration they just say they're tough on it but they essentially give the leftists and democrats what they want. That's the function known as controlled opposition, putting the right in a position where they think they oppose the left but in reality give them everything they want.

Maybe Roger Ailes was going to fund a new outlet as a liferaft for them but that's just me being optimistic.

Am I the only one that thinks there is some kind of scam with the ratings? I don't see MSNBC getting as many watchers as it claims.

Also cable news is only going to be around for about 10 more years.

Something does seem fucky with the "ratings". Not a stretch to imagine these are manipulated like polls to fake consensus.

I thought I was the only one that noticed this with ratings. MSNBC barely seems to have any exposure and reach. It's like that tree falling in the woods except with any of the MSNBC talking heads. When maddow kvetches on her show, does anyone really notice? I've heard that during their primetime show schedule they barely have any advertisements at all like they don't have to worry about being paid, that they even have self-important type ads that reinforce how much of a circlejerk they are playing constantly.

I was told that fox news was the organization responsible for funding the investigation into seth richs murder.

If thats the case, and if it was roger ailes specifically that okd the investigation, then i find it extremely suspicious that he ups and dies the day after the seth rich stuff airs… it could have been a message to all others to drop this fucking story.

Even more so after all the shit with the sexual harassment case and the fact that he eventually made nice with Trump and switched sides. Maybe it is another Clinton killing but this time disguised as the Trump curse.

Chris Cornell had a non profit for abused homeless kids (and???)

alternativenation.net/everything-you-need-to-know-about-the-chris-vicky-cornell-foundation/

Where is the connection??????

web.stargate.net/soundgarden/articles/mm_3-19-94.shtml

(((David Geffen)))

So they're going in order of cuckiest to best? Why would they leave the guy closest to our position until last? O'Reilly was the most anti-Trump of the three of them.

The impact is surprisingly small, all things considered. The networks have all BTFO themselves so badly that the goyim aren't so trusting anymore.

Still mad about last night, yid? lel

As a taxi driver told me recently the entire country is waking up to the fact the economy is a huge (((pyramid scheme))) and DOTR grows more likely every day.

The more we move toward rejecting the ZOG scheme, the more likely an DOTR is possible. I wouldn't be surprised if some on Holla Forums believe that it's just a metaphor; but, if enough righteous sentiment for hanging traitors, kikes, and mudpeople is there then something like that will actually happen. Foregoing laws and stripping "human rights" from traitors, kikes, and mud people is a very real outcome when something as unprecedented as the evil of ZOG is revealed; and, whites realize they have the power and the responsibility to remove the jew and its puppets.

Fox will take a couple steps in our direction on topics that they must but if they believe they can get away with it without losing too many viewer run back to being within the threshold of communist sympathizing and capitulation.

It was real in my mind

Because Tucker Carlson is too valuable to them

What the fuck. What happened? Have we been infected TD too?

It's gotten so bad I can't even tell if this is supposed to be a joke or not.

Fuck the oldpleb media.

Is Bill O'RLY next?

FUCK IT WE'LL DO IT LIVE

Why is it that liberals never die at such exceedingly convenient times? Must be (((healthy living))).

Hey guys you don't know me but I'm just here to tell you you are on the right track. Keep digging. My friend who's uncle was a Marine told me they are mobilizing 80 people to go arrest all the bad guys and it's the inside scoop from Trump.

It's Happens this times.

Ignore all the mainstream media smears and don't attack actual policy makers. Go for the jugular because even if is not seeming as is, theres a guy that knows you are on the right track.

Every time they fire somebody to the left of Tucker Carlson, they move the Fox average further to the right. They'd be doing the opposite if they were attempting deradicalization.

You can go back to Reddit now.