STANDING

EU going nuclear vs hungary:

h ttp:// www.express.co.uk/news/world/806186/hungary-viktor-orban-european-union-nuclear-vote

Hungary don't care:

dailymail.co.uk/wires/reuters/article-4518698/Hungary-tougher-laws-border-fence-place-PM-aide.html

Hungary is holding on as long as it can to get money out of the EU (can't blame them), but I think they are smart enough to bail once things have gone to far. The rest of Eastern Europe will follow shortly after.

Cue the autistic screeching from Western Europeans. I'm expecting Hungary and Poland to leave once they feel that there's no more point in staying and they've taken their share of EU money.

Expect Orban to continue to do what his zionist bosses tell him to do

There's a big pro-EU fifth column in both poland and hungary who think that without the EU they would end up ukraine-tier poor.

Oh no not the voting rights! How will Hungary express their stance on things inside the EU now?

Oh wait, the EU doesnt give a fuck about what individual countries want anyway.

You mean like fucking with Soros? I'm sure his crypto-crypto kike bosses love him doing that.

EU IS THE CRADLE OF DEMOCRACY !

IF WE DISAGREE WITH YOU, WE TAKE YOUR VOTING RIGHT !

A voting right the EU ignores whenever it pleases it.

Remember this?

h ttp:// www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-34329825

Hungary and Poland are forgoing a vibrant multicultural society so that Western Europe may yet have more diversity to celebrate. That's actually very selfless of them. They should be lauded for doing something that makes their more diverse neighbours stronger instead of vilified for it as they are.

Does Hungary even need EU money that badly? Based on what Ive seen they seem to be in much better shape than most Western European countries but I could be mistaken because I dont know anything about the state of their economy.

The EU beucrats would rather send an army in to mass murder the Hungarians than to admit that their open border policy is suicidal.

Yeah fucking right, the only thing that keeps Pooland going is EU gibs.

This shit infuriates me. I remember seeing stories a week or two ago about how Poland/Hungary need to have sanctions imposed because they're being "undemocratic".

…undemocratic.
Because, you know, if the people of these countries vote against flooding their nations with rapefugees, then that's undemocratic.
But flooding all of europe with rapists despite the citizens never having actually voted on this? And forcing these shitskins on countries that don't want them? Oh, well that's totally democratic. What a fucking joke.

Kek that pretty much sums it up.

Isn't it (((odd))) that there has never been a EU wide vote by the people whether Europe the garbage can of the Middle East? They are indeed very selective about (((when))) they apply democracy.

This webm never gets old.

But only for those who agree with them while strip away the voting right from those who're against them.

Or they might just misspelled dictatorship.

Not to mention Grexit's "OXI" referendum.

Literally oh nooooo that suuuuucks. The eu decisions are made by the unelected eu commission not the parliament. Hungary is just fucking up a little trying to buy time and breathing room but they got a lot of migrants already and arrested that holohoax exposer, they're still more kosher than trump imo.

Less "Diversity" for Hungary means more for everyone else and that can only be good for those getting the "enrichment."

Diversity is a code word for White Genocide.

The (((EU))) and Freemason shabbos goy puppets leading these countries can go fuck themselves

because they won't accept rapefugees?
WEW

upvote

The problem is they would not see it as suicidal because (((they))) are traitors and useful idiots.

There's very little intent to leave the EU as a whole, it's only the refugees they don't want.

I wonder how the Czech euro politicians voted, I wouldn't even be surprised if they voted positively, fucking traitors. They are actively trying to fuck the V4 over, I'm so sorry.
I can only hope they'll get removed during the next elections, but one of the fraud parties is getting really popular right now. Fraud, because they publicly oppose the EU, but do the exact opposite with nobody reporting on it, which leaves everyone thinking, they are still against the EU.

the EU needs to go if there is to be a political solution. i think this is certain at this point.

Screw the EU. Remove Kebab.

It's all hot air, there was news of them letting go of the retarded "sanctions" idea for Poland and Hungary. Remember, if the bEUrocrats want to threaten you they'll send an angry letter or act like little sissy bitches.

Nuke Brussels.

hopefully they will join Russia and China in the SCO(Shanghai Cooperation Organization). Then hopefully Germany, Iceland, Italy, Australia, New Zealand, Scotland and Ireland both Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland.

The Eastern countries are parasites existing upon the working man of the West, their mass-immigration and economic rape via welfare, wage theft, wage exportation and infrastructure load is a direct potentiator of White genocide.
Kike morality and we see through the "b…but we are White brothers, share your money with usas they laugh down their sleeves.
Fuck the Slavics and fuck the EU, they are just another group of invaders along with the niggers and the muslims and no less damaging.