Is he on our side?

Is he on our side?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gxLa6jtF01g
youtube.com/watch?v=Dn8gealMDsg
cryptome.org/0002/ja-conspiracies.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

people will go to lengths unimaginable for fame.

No, he has said he's for markets but against capitalism. You might want to spam him with material about mutualism to give him that little push.

like telling the truth

Isn't he good friends with Zizek? I've always assumed he was ancom tbh

Hi Julie!

He is, but I'm not sure if he agrees with everything he says. He's kind of reserved when it comes to politics. I'd say he's closer to a classic liberal.

I don't think Zizek would like someone who agrees with everything he says.

absolutely

definitely

White pride world wide!

Silver haired people will rule the world.

perhaps hes just a wanted man who is carefully choosing what he says, and what image he presents?

why are republicans sucking wikileaks dick all of a sudden ?

i've been hearing for years how bad it 's been by conservatives and whatnot (even trump said that he didn't like them)

so what the fuck happened ?

It became politically expedient to like him.

he's fucking porky's ass with the most prickly cactus you can think of.

same as liberals hate them all of a sudden

And want a war with Russia now too, when Mitt Romney said Russia was a danger in a debate he was mocked so badly by the press and Liberals.

These people need exterminating.

Because they're posting the DNC's shit, which is pretty damn convenient for them and their floundering candidate.

Lol no, the guy is a libertarian

Nice spooked.

You know what they say about them selling rope.

He said he was mixed on capitalism

Sounds mutualist to me, he can come along.

Julian has seen the light.

Actual libertarians are from the left, the dumbed out american libertarianism arent

youtube.com/watch?v=gxLa6jtF01g

Is Chomsky to be trusted?

Coincidentally actual liberals are centre-right.
They are still centre-right in the US, but thanks to the Red Scare the centre was moved way to the right and crossed the liberals.

President B████ ██████
Vice President Julian Assange
Secretary of State Noam Chomsky
Secretary of Treasury Richard Wolff
Secretary of Defense Jesse Ventura
Secretary of Health Jill Stein
Secretary of Education Richard Stallman

maybe one day.

goooooood god muh dick. If Jacque Fresco wasn't literally 100 years old I would add him in there.

Maybe one day.

youtube.com/watch?v=Dn8gealMDsg

Health is literally the worst part about Jill Stein

kek

My Gott

Commies BTFO

stupid cuck

He's a right-libertarian shithead rapist. That doesn't mean he doesn't offer valuable contributions but he's not "on our side" and he shouldn't be lauded by the left.

You have to go back

They aren't. At least most are not.

Nothing wrong with rape, lad. It's entirely natural. I hear it's even good for you in moderation.

I bet you're voting for Hillary because she's the "lesser" evil too. Thanks for correcting the record.

I've realized from people like this that even if there were a strong left-wing movement in the US, it'd be easily torn apart by government plants. All it would take is an accusation of rape aimed at a leader, and the movement would completely fracture.

tru. Semen is actually really nutritious. sometimes when my paleo diet gets a little bland I like to mix a little cum into my oatmeal pancakes

Director of Public Relations

Julian Assange is a rapist who only has prominence because of leaks given to him by a trans woman who is currently being abused in prison.

shithead rapist.

Julian Assange is a rapist

Proofs? Anyone can slander anybody with false rape accusations, especially if it's a lad who is deemed a threat to the establishment.

Thank you for correcting the record.

:30 second mark. How convenient it is to turn public opinion away from worthy ideologues through character assassination.
Same thing happened to Appelbaum at Tor.

A feminist prosecutor pressed rape charges against him, not the alleged victims, because in Sweden only the state can tell if you were raped or not. That same prosecutor also hinted at that Assange would be extradited to the United States.

"I hate people, i don't want to understand people"

this triggers the Holla Forumsyp

Assange is anti authoritarian, him coming against the neoliberal clinton has liberals mad as fuck, they thought they got a free pass for corruption.

Assange is doing the job the media should be doing if they weren't just another tentacle of the elite

In this era of information he's been doing the most in trying to achieve a revolution. You should follow his example instead of dreaming of storming government palaces with AK47's. I mean, that had happened a lot of times in the last century and it didn't accomplish much.

As if Wikileaks has ever had any more of an effect than your usual mass demonstrations. Everything they revealed keeps going on, even more than before. And the biggest joke: most people don't really care that much.
Don't get me wrong, I totally support them. But let's not be delusional.

Assange is not Snowden, they have very different views and very different ideologies.

Read this to get an understanding of his ideas:
cryptome.org/0002/ja-conspiracies.pdf

Snowden wanted to make people be able to make change through democratic means, Assang just wants to rot and destroy governments from the inside by making them paranoid.

I know about his theory on conspiracies, but I don't think that strategy is working since it assumes that these revelations really cause so much problems for the conspirators. They may restructure things a bit, but the same shit and worse continues without any loss of efficiency, in part because it's no so politically costly to have Wikileaks leaking from time to time. The only exception is these elections where they have inserted themselves "real-time" in the process itself.