THE ANTS MARCH ONWARD

==THE PROGRESS OF THE ANTS WILL NOT BE HALTED=
There will be a safe, convenient and efficient system of China-Europe direct cargo trains by 2020, the country’s top economic planning body has said.

It is estimated that there will be around 5,000 cargo trains running between China and Europe annually by 2020, according to a development plan issued by the National Development and Reform Commission.

As a key component of the Belt and Road initiative, direct cargo trains will connect a growing number of cities in China and Europe.

Demand for rail cargo service between China and Europe has exploded in recent years because it offers an alternative to slower and riskier sea freight and much costlier air cargo.

The development plan shows that the cargo train service system will consist of three routes — an east route, a central route and a west route. The routes will not only connect China with Europe, but also with East Asia and Southeast Asia.

Some 43 transport hubs will be created along the three routes and 43 railway lines will be built, according to the plan.

There were 1,881 China-Europe cargo trains in service as of the end of June, which transported imports and exports worth 17 billion U.S. dollars.

The European Union has been China’s largest trading partner for more than a decade, while China is one of the EU’s biggest sources of imports. Bilateral trade amounted to 3.51 trillion U.S. dollars in 2015.

Story compiled information from Xinhua News Agency.
america.cgtn.com/2017/05/13/5000-china-europe-cargo-trains-expected-by-2020

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bering_Strait_crossing
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yiwu–Madrid_railway_line
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yiwu-London_railway_line
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Belt_and_Road_Initiative
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trans-Eurasia_Logistics
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eurasian_Land_Bridge#China_and_the_land_bridge
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Eurasian_Land_Bridge
railwaygazette.com/news/freight/single-view/view/seven-railways-sign-china-europe-container-agreement.html
railwaygazette.com/news/single-view/view/china-to-europe-less-than-container-load-service-launched.html
railwaygazette.com/news/freight/single-view/view/ktz-expects-traffic-growth-in-2017.html
railwaygazette.com/news/freight/single-view/view/london-joins-the-silk-road-as-uk-china-rail-freight-service-sets-off.html
railwaygazette.com/news/news/europe/single-view/view/ups-adds-six-cities-to-china-europe-rail-freight-network.html
railwaygazette.com/news/freight/single-view/view/china-europe-rail-freight-poses-a-growing-threat-to-air-cargo.html
railwaygazette.com/news/freight/single-view/view/china-iran-container-train.html
railwaygazette.com/news/freight/single-view/view/cars-delivered-from-europe-to-china-by-rail.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Thank you Jimmy Carter, Bill Clinton and Dubya for uplifting the Chinks and having turned them into another superpower.

Why? Literally why?

There is literally nothing wrong with this.
Eurasia growing together is good for all of us.
European countries already are into heavy trade with china and if they have better acess to us we will have more options to turn to in future squabbles besides the russian-american interests in this region.

Now refugee's will have direct access, isn't this wonderful?

There is, actually. It's not any of our countries that are making it. It's fucking Chinks.

If you think refugees jump in cargotrains with iranians and turks happily letting them through(Turks are full, Iranians are shooting at afghans at their border) then this is surely the most horrible issue we have.

Why?
They pay for rails that will benefit central asia and us too. They need the acess so they pay for it, all obligations we take on ourselves after that are out of free choice. If they ship the water heater to me or bring it by train with a khazak making dosh on the side makes no greater difference.

I thought this was a masonic board?

Relevant explanation of how China plans to use this rail system for the exploitation of lesser developed nations for their resources using debt among other things.

Get out nigger.

Unfortunatly Poland will not gain anything from this because our goverment is made from obedient, neocohen sucking commies and kikes

So ends the burger empire

I rather live under burger hegemony than dog-eating, chink hegemony

They're just like us

4/4 Would exclude.

How fast from Budapest to Beijing without entering Russia?

t. Vladimir Nikolavitch Fyodorovitch Vodkavitch Ygegegivnitini

No, thank Deng Xiaopeng.

Because he was Chinese.

Given that you have to pass through at least 3 active war zones I say an average of fucking unlikely mph.

I'd say obedient, yes, but neocohen? Communist? Nigger c'mon, they're just "Poland stronk" old blood and all of the big boys are doing it. Fuck knows what the Chinks want.

'Chna Uncensored'

Chinese were a superpower even before Europeans could read nor used paper currency. Only the western industrialization added to their isolationist policies fucked them over.

Herroo Xiaong

FUCK FREE TRADE!
FUCK ECONOMISTS!

We are talking about the oldest nation state on this planet. Only EU shills would oppose this in any serious matter.

I'm not opposing it too much because I don't know the specifications, but you are a rice insect aren't you

Now Europe's manufacturing base can get run out of business with cheap foreign goods.

Nope, I`m still quite sure I have Finnish citizenship just like those 3 generations that were born before me.

I think there will always be demand for countryies produce that are synonymous with efficiency and quality, if you had the money would you buy something from China or Germany?

Losers use tariffs.

Tariffs will hide US real problem: the replacement of North Europeans with Latnos. 90% -> 64% in 40 years.

If US had been strong as back in the 90% white 1970's it wouldn't have to fear a
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bering_Strait_crossing

I like insects so these insect oriented racial epithets just sound cool to me.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yiwu–Madrid_railway_line
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yiwu-London_railway_line
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Belt_and_Road_Initiative

This isn't so much a plan for world domination as much as it is trying to break maritime dependence, which can be taken advantage of by US or in the future even India.

Not even Wang the PRC strategist cooped up somewhere in Beijing thinks he can dominate a population dwarfing China from across gorillion kilometers by just laying down railroad tracks. Don't let them leverage it through some one-sided agreements and extra infrastructure will be a net bonus.

Guy's a great entertainer, but he's a tremendous shill as well. The debt scenario is only contingent on somehow convincing a country to get massively indebted. How would that work out 9 out of 10 times? The project relies entirely on connecting dozens of countries, if you make retarded demands the chain will break.

Go Google vinca script. Tell me if that looks like random arrays of ornamental symbols to you.

Chinese were molded into a single culture by a huge flatland in North China and then steamrolled smaller civilizations around them. Thanks to scale they had periods of swift advancement that still falls short of the Greek world. Its a deterministic origin, not exactly inspiring awe. I give them props for insisting on unified power for all those years but that's it.

1 guy is not the whole government. Macierewicz is bonkers, they clearly have a problem wrangling him.

They're hadek/neokohens alright. How can you even defend their dealings with hebes?

To date I haven't seen one nationalist in PiS but a whole lot of potential morranos.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trans-Eurasia_Logistics
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eurasian_Land_Bridge#China_and_the_land_bridge
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Eurasian_Land_Bridge

Maybe you should ask the hivemind before you start thinking for yourself bugman

I fail to see the difference lad :^)

But this sort of "Manchester liberalism" is what paved way for our turbo capitalistic society we live in now, and what banded the globalists again fascism against domestic production with varying trade regulated by raw dependency. "Only losers use tarrifs" is a bold statement when the Visegard would probably benefit most from this by imposing such legalities upon cargo entering Western Europe, I don't think Westerns they want anymore cheap Chinese shit either. America is easy to speak when you can do fucking anything as a country of 300+ million.

Nigger Ukraine got hijacked by the jews, what is there to do, go full 14/88 just like that? That isn't to say its their goal, but even if a candidate wanted to he could not, we aren't as big as we like to believe we are, and besides, our minister of defense got them all together to go on about how The Protocols could be real, kek.
They're there to tell the E.U to keep its niggers away from us and drive up our spirit, for central Europe to speak out and band together. White kids are on the rise, I'm glad about that atleast.

railwaygazette.com/news/freight/single-view/view/seven-railways-sign-china-europe-container-agreement.html
railwaygazette.com/news/single-view/view/china-to-europe-less-than-container-load-service-launched.html
railwaygazette.com/news/freight/single-view/view/ktz-expects-traffic-growth-in-2017.html
railwaygazette.com/news/freight/single-view/view/london-joins-the-silk-road-as-uk-china-rail-freight-service-sets-off.html
railwaygazette.com/news/news/europe/single-view/view/ups-adds-six-cities-to-china-europe-rail-freight-network.html
railwaygazette.com/news/freight/single-view/view/china-europe-rail-freight-poses-a-growing-threat-to-air-cargo.html
railwaygazette.com/news/freight/single-view/view/china-iran-container-train.html
railwaygazette.com/news/freight/single-view/view/cars-delivered-from-europe-to-china-by-rail.html

No right wing party would survive agreeing to this, so that's not exactly a great feat.

Strawman.

They're signalizing how Christian they are and building monuments to soldiers, but they let in 1.5 mln Ukrs into the country. They don't acknowledge the ethnic element of our nationality at all. How are they better than the GOP? They're exactly like them, just less entrenched.

Oh, you're German.
Tariffs are for fledgling industries (as per Friedrich List), using them on a supposedly mature industry shows the industry is sick, in this case from immigration of low-IQ, technically incompetent people.

The Visegrad would need a Visegrad tariff wall, you wishing a Western Europe tariff wallo n them shows once more you're German and wishing to colonize them. And if they buy 'cheap Chinese shit', it's because they want cheap Chinese shit, without your or other German interference.

If your tactics are limited by morality there is no hope for you.

It isn't. Poland could very well be the next target, to assume we are invincible is a side effect of the very same "spirit" drumming up of I spoke of.
If they're there to work and pay taxes, more goes to kids growing up who need it. Anything but E.U sticking up posters of how Englands streets are paved with gold and that immigration there is good.

The word "import tax" would've been more appropriate because I'm not thinking "20%, 30%", its clear we want to advertise ourselves as the gateway to the West and both mainland routes run through the Visegard, wanting to profit on the fact might be giving them too much credit but it seems to be a part of a greater scheme of flickering between the West and East just like Yugoslavia; All the Poland & China hot air recently is centered around E.U attempting to dictate our financial district; of which there are no "mature" industries left because of communist centralization and then the Western colonization, that was the final blow. We don't have a way of making money, and with our retarded sanctions of Eastern Europe (lead by the E.U in the most part) that was the biggest market for one of our main industries, agriculture and food, we fucked ourselves even more.

Look up the Greek word for "Kairos".

Such a huge rail, i mean look at it. Wouldn't it just be a shame if it got sabotaged. The freight plan that they filed with the agency might list them , Maimen , Doctor Pavelheer , Button Lee and of course Juan Oveau but i'd wager it wouldn't be too hard to CRASH THIS TRAIN WITH NO SURVIVORS. They can't effectively have some sort of surveilance on all that red line.

a saw documentary of Chinese chariots yesterday that featured the pic.

Again? You're pathetic.

You're a cuck not caring about the nation. Why are you even here? Go back to the donald, trs or some other cancer tumor you fell out of.

Don't forget to tell that cuck that these ukrainians never integrate. It's been 3 years since they fucked themselves over with Soros revolution and came here instead and STILL they don't speak polish or even english. In central area of my city there are a couple of ukrainian stores and restaurants, where waiteresses speak ukrainian, menu is in ukrainian, store's items are in ukrainian and so on. Oh you speak polish? Well, that's a problem. They don't serve you or sell you stuff, then, they just leave you until you fuck off. In the buses and other public transportation they always speak ukrainian, read ukrainian newspapers. I overheard a ukrainian guy talk on a phone about how he had a job interview coming up but he couldn't speak polish and wanted his girlfriend to help him.

What the fuck is wrong with these people? They piss me off to no end. They might be white, but they have to fuck off right now and forever.

They're civilizational turanians, there's no way they'll appreciate any of the freedoms they're afforded and will give no quarter in return. Mutuality doesn't even register with them as an option. Its all a cock measuring contest or a tug of war. Do you know their organizations are pushing for them to get into police officer schools in our fucking country and they already have a large presence there? They're reptile-brained, incapable of facilitating peaceful relations.

And going back to PiS: they granted a fuckload of citizenships to Pisrael kikes, while not dealing with the sojourned Pole populations abroad at all. The president is married to one and sponsored by some rich hebe clan. Kaczyński and Macierewicz might both be kryptos for all we know. They always underline how anyone can "become" a Pole, even a fucking nogg. All they care is virtue signling about christianity, they're Merkel's party 30 years into the past. "Hurr durr, no guys, they're old blood, guys". Blood of what? Abraham?

Yes, they are going full communist right now with their policies. And they dont do anything without DC approval.

nigger that's not even that long

some trains are difficult to "crash"
at best you can cut the power lines

You forgot your precious capitalists of course. If "commies" had their way, everything would stay here. But nooo, muh profits, and muh entrepreneurs held up by big bad unions trying to keep jobs here.

China being a superpower isn't a problem.
Peace has made us complacent, colonialism made us decadent, globalism made us craven.
The spoils of eudaimonia can only produce a weak and feeble people.

Empire is what we call that.

the entire anglo foreign police for the past half a millenium has been to prevent exactly this from happening
a eurasian landmass connected by land trade routes would outcompete the aglo maritime empire in industry and eventually military production
and as land routes the entire royal navy, now burger navy cant do jack and shit about it. china at the moment is being blockade by burger naval bases to ensure china plays the zog ball, any plan that stops that is a good plan
however the zog anglo empire will not let this happen unopposed. expect freedom fighters in the regions where the trains pass to get lots of (((funding))) to blow them up

also that map is a big fuck you india, china stronk, china asian hegemon

I read more about this and the indians apparently are simply not in yet as they think of it as a risky stunt to get attention.
In fact, there is no official map yet safe for those made by the media as speculation and no blueprint either, they still need to gather support.
Furthermore, many of the infrastructure projects proposed for obor are already going on since many years before the initiative was started but need more funding still. Partly, its a repackaging job of many old deals under a new image and more finances.

I dont think that Macierewicz is our biggest problem. I dont really care for which MIC they are going waste our taxes - American or French. Economy, debt and even more burocracy is way worse

Three years in total immersion to learn a language is fucking long.
It's even fucking longer when you know that "Ukrainian" (depending where you are in Ukraine) is either Russian with a southern accent or… Russian/Polish hybrid!

And Polish and Russian languages are not very far to begin with (like all slavic languages they have a near total overlap in how their grammar and syntax works, even a lot of vocabulary is common, so only the rhythm and pronunciation/intonation changes), there is 0 difficulty to learn one when you know the other (to speak. To write it's obviously harder since one is Latin alphabet and the other is in Cyrillic. But then polish is written exactly as pronounced so even that is not that hard).

But the Ukrainians have been literally brainwashed by 25 years of US produced and paid for "pro-EU nationalist propaganda" (which is a fucking oxymoron, but hey), that has been purposely spread in eastern Europe (not just in Ukraine, but the more heavily in Ukraine) to split the eastern block and any hope at pan-slavism (which was the original nationalism of the area, that was then coopted by commies but is much older. It's a bit like if German nationalists would be just Prussian nationalists today or something).

There is no fucking chance in hell "Ukrainians war" refugees (given that's the war is in Russian areas of Ukraine you can already tell they're about as genuine refugees as "syrian" refugees) will want to integrate even if they come to their EU el-dorado with such a programming.

Max Keiser was singing praises to the one road one belt stuff on RT the other day. I'm not buying though, would anyone here NOT be quite surprised if the chinks made this, on time, without cutting corners, a bunch of deaths, and shitty workmanship that falls apart in little time? I'll be surprised if it ever gets build, period.

And that's one of China's biggest weaknesses, that people often miss. Though there is such a thing as a Han core, and the rest is more sparsely populated.

Except China is very officially 99.7% Han Chinese.

Since the Tiananmen Square events the Chinese gov has been very busy pretending really hard that it isn't the case, reverting commies policies of dividing the people as much as they could (which they , rightly, ID as the real reason of the fall of the Soviet Union) and now says "everyone is Han" cracking down HARD (as fucking hard a real police state + ant society can) on regional languages and particularism and building a national legend.

The turkish/muslim ongoing revolt is linked to that, level all the mosque, imprison every teacher of their turkic language, put everyone in mandatory chinese schools, etc… and see how quick the new generations believes "We Wuz Confucius".

Sure grand-pa know it's a lie, but grand-pa will be dead in a few years and in a society (read leftist paradise) were kids are taught to rat their parents to the though police (which is just the regular police), grand-pa has everything to gain by STFU and says "yeah yeah we're han-chinese"…

yeah man, i almost beleive you, why dont you back it up with some amnesty international, VICE and CNN reports

burgers dont speak for europeans. the railroad is out of burger juristiction

it derails the US, so it is yeah

the EU has been doing that to nationstates it ennaxed, dumbass

U.S. SPONSORED PROXY WAR IN CENTRAL ASIA WHEN?
taking bets on MAD MAX: SILK ROAD

https //alfinnextlevel.wordpress.com/2017/05/10/china-road-to-world-domination-hits-snags/

That sweet, sweet commie money! Not to mention virtual slave labor.