Media Manipulation and Disinformation Online

Another day, another bunch of faggots comes and tries to explain how the internet works by lying through their teeth, thought I'd share. Bonus mentions of Holla Forums Holla Forums being the true masterminds of the internet hate machine and a bunch of pathetic misogynist white male nationalists alt-rightists.

archive.is/qj8kf

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/QFMzW
todigra.org/index.php/todigra/article/view/39
8ch.net/log.php?board=pol
amazon.com/Medium-Massage-Marshall-McLuhan/dp/1584230703
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

why would it be a productive? you have to go back to cuckchan.

Anti-slide from a faggot with shit grammar

Everytiem

To sum it up, the mainstream media's monopoly on information warfare is failing because they rely on aging models of dissemination and execution. Internet subcultures have learned to utilize an evolved form of information warfare to adapt to a internet connected societal structure.

An interesting point I noticed is how that suggest analytics and metrics are becoming unreliable. No surprise there, considering daily internet use for savvy people is to maintain privacy and/or feed such systems junk data.

Can't post the PDF file, read it here or download it, archive.is/QFMzW

Though framed around their misinformed notion of "misinformation", it's as close as they're going to get to understanding the surging popularity of online right wing ideologies. Note how they try to project weakness on us by claiming that we're angsty about losing control. Made me kek- as if all faith or commitments they don't like are a result of insecurities.

Thanks for the book recommendations faggots. Torrenting them now.

I'm actually enjoying this read. This is the first time I'm reading an analysis/commentary of Holla Forums that isn't dismissive or downplaying the power of our memetics.

This pissed me off tbh. They just won't let up on that meme. Although an MRA would be primed to take a redpill on the JQ (he just has to ask why things are so lopsided for men), most of them just want to see their kids and get the courts off their backs. I don't see how this movement is related to the other ones at all other than the fact that they challenge forced jewish narratives.

Why do they go out of their way to make us sound fun?

To be sure, I'm not implying that we're 'alt-right', I just recognize they're discussing us in particular here.

I'm really beginning to hate these psychopaths. I don't want to argue with them, I don't want to listen to them, I don't want to have to continuously counter their shilling on the internet, I don't want to be bombarded with their bullshit on every television, in every newspaper, in every book, magazine and piece of music. I am so tired of them existing at all. I don't want to do anything but kill them. I want to kill and kill and kill until every last one of these manipulative cowards is dead. I want the kikes dead, I want their useful idiot servants dead, I want their wives and children dead, I want their friends, pets and neighbors dead, I want all these fags and trannies and commies dead. I want every memory of them erased. I am so very tired of their bullshit and it needs to end.
I hate them so, so, so, so, so much.

Nice try shill.

Its literally two Jewesses kvetching and oy veying about da ebul nahtzees.

(checked)

I noticed their attempts at framing. They really made an attempt to frame rags like NYT and WaPo as centrist, rather than kiked progressive loudspeakers. They also imply that we feel that we're losing to them. On the contrary, we've been winning more ground in the past 2 years than we have in 2 decades.

Never forget that we found their weakness: DIGRA.

todigra.org/index.php/todigra/article/view/39

Yeah, I saw someone here a while back using that nomenclature. Was likely this group of rent-seeking faggots.

tl;dr too many laid-off Madison Avenue types are browsing Holla Forums.

i>>9937172

Well well well, I think I know what crowd she runs with.

How much longer are we supposed to sit around witnessing this monstrosity?

The hell is this?

Her fetish is probably strong aryan looking men or beau mulattos.

They are not lying trhough their teeth, that is a really good summary.

They live in jew york, they are bunched up animals crammed and stuffed into little living space with a huge varity of ethnical and cultural backgrounds, it is not hard to assume that their go to evolutionary strategy is being a leftist if you ask me.

I see it as all these so called teachers that are spewing this bullshit are either jews or victims of jew brainwashing because of their parents not knowing better to tow the line and basically being absentee authority figures in the lives of their own children and not instilling in them the upbringing necessary to realize the jews constant holohoax bombardment is complete bullshit.My children know exactly what a jew rodent is to the white race …a fucking parasite.

Isnt that easy, there are many good jews like albert einstein for example, or jews that fought in ww1 and became high ranking military officers.
It is hard to explain but it boils down to certain evolutionary strategies, and if you see the jews as an entity and you have a certain framework or certain circumstances they will become parasites. In a way they are trying to protect themselves just like they want to flood western nations with refugees because they know it would create a lot of infighting. And they do that by tech because it helps them selling their shit effectively. And this is how this game started.
And there is no such thing as the holohoax, the holocaust happened but then again i once visited a jewish museum in berlin and it had little voting machines were you could vote "is it in the german genes to be ruthless killers" or something along those lines and 50% voted for yes, which i found pretty ironic, and not in a leftist way.
And the leftist mind is really interesting because they have slightly higher than average iq and that gives them some sort of arrogance, not really knowing that some people will deliver a real hard assfucking to them.

And to add: the refugees will go back where they came from.

These essays or “study’s” are all the same with the exclusive variable of structural quality (my soul compliment for this particular piece). Whilst this is frustrating from the perspective of wasted funding that could be better spent it is also of great benefit to us.

The writers consistently work from the perspective of a broken thesis, that being that there is no truth to anything we say, that our opinions are by a magical (and always undefined) default incorrect. Inserting such bias without acknowledgement renders every one of these studies totally ineffective at achieving their goal of understanding the subject matter. These people are not academics, not close.

The authors of this study appear to be no closer to understanding us than if they had never studied us. What does this piece of shit actually bring to the table other than “people communicate ideas with each other” and “different ideas compete with each other” before throwing in a selection of magic words such as: White Nationalists (heaven forbid), far-right and radicalization.

This refusal to attempt to comprehend the real concerns, beliefs, aims and loves of groups of people with different ideologies guarantees their eventual failure. These two wastes of oxygen receive funding from some of the largest corporations in the world and yet they have managed to achieve a lesser level of understand on their assigned topic than we can in a 751 post thread (half of which will be spent accusing each other of being Jews).

In summary, I have read The Communist Manifesto but very few of the people who oppose MY ideology have read Mein Kampf and for as long as this remains the case the path to victory is clear.

you wasted dubs you pos fuck you and your word pasta jew I get doing what ever you can for your race yet if the only way you can do it is by being a parasite to my race then niggers you got to go. Also you said nothing replying to me about the topic other than spew their are good jews blah eintstein blah einstein was a fucking fraud all he did was took ideas from a collection of whites and come up with shit that was already theorized not one thing that rodent pushed was discovered by a jew.You cry holocaust IT HAPPENED no jews died ok many allowed to leave your numbers don't ad up and even fellow self haters say the math is wrong not to mention the industry you yids have made out of it extorting ppl to bend to the narrative of poor jews and i can tell you you are a gnat spinning its wings against a mountain of truth and hoping to move it so either you find a new narrative like your muh terrorist muh civil rights muh blah all fail so better head to israel whites are aware and growing increasingly tired of jew bullshit.Sign of the times.

There are no good Jews.

Go back to TRS.

They will try to do the same thing they did to hip hop, the hippies, and every other movement that started out critical of jews; make a coopted movement that is "fun" and "cool" but without all the opposition to international jewry.

Wow. NO, Einstein was not a good jew. He stole all his research. Google it. Also the rest of your post is so full of similar idiocy, I would have to make some OC to show my shock but you're so stupid that it's not worth it.

We demand the unification of all whites in the world on the basis of the right of our race to self-determination.

We demand equality of rights for the white people in respect to non white nations.

We demand land and territory (colocerimoniouslynies) for the sustenance of our people, and colonization for our surplus population.

Only a member of the race can be a cerimoniouslycitizen. A member of the race can only be one who is of white blood, without consideration of creed. Consequently, no Jew or half breed of any kind can be a member of the race.

stricken from the record (colocerimoniouslynies)

Whoever has no citizenship is to be able to live amongst us only as a guest, and must be under the authority of legislation for foreigners. The right to determine matters concerning administration and law belongs only to the citizen. Therefore, we demand that every public office, of any sort whatsoever, be filled only by whites.
Making sense isn't it you fucking rodent jew FUCK YOU!!

MOAR!!!!!!!!
We combat the corrupting parliamentary economy, office-holding only according to national inclinations without consideration of character or abilities.

We demand that the state be charged first with providing the opportunity for a livelihood and way of life for the citizens. If it is impossible to sustain the total population of the State, then the members of foreign nations (non-citizens) are to be expelled from the nation. Any further immigration of non-citizens is to be prevented.

✡MODS✡ WILL DEFEND THIS.(KIKE WAS GASSED FOR THIS POST)

No wonder you tried to hide this and shoah it rat
We demand that all non-whites, who have immigrated to our nation illegally be forced immediately to leave or face death.

All citizens must have equal rights and obligations. The first obligation of every citizen must be to work both spiritually and physically. The activity of individuals is not to counteract the interests of the universality, but must have its result within the framework of the whole for the benefit of all. Consequently, we demand: Abolition of unearned (work and labour) incomes. Breaking of debt (interest)-slavery. In consideration of the monstrous sacrifice in property and blood that each war demands of the people, personal enrichment through a war must be designated as a crime against the people. Therefore, we demand the total confiscation of all war profits.

because we are better than you

We demand the nationalisation of all (previous) associated industries (trusts). We demand a division of profits of all heavy industries. We demand an expansion on a large scale of old age welfare.

We demand the creation of a healthy middle class and its conservation, immediate communalization of the great warehouses and their being leased at low cost to small firms, the utmost consideration of all small firms in contracts with the State, county or municipality.

The leaders of the nation shall swear an oath, if necessary by sacrificing their own lives, to support by the execution of the points set forth above without consideration and all non whites oppose our demands are enemies and will be met with death.

HAH! I WAS RIGHT!

The mods hate this link - they don't like being watched.
>8ch.net/log.php?board=pol

There's a special rope Kampfy's gonna hang from on the DOTR.

It's funny how the kikes who have complete control over the opinions of over 90% of the population are pointing to a bunch of random faggots like us and telling everyone to be afraid because we might influence their opinions.

Will it be a bungee cord?

No, it will be finely woven hemp rope.

Why don't they just disable public logs then?

Nigger, what are you talking about? I haven't started a single thread all day, I haven't spammed anything, and the mods banned for fucking "polmeta" because I posted the link to the board log where their actions can be monitored.

You're faggot and
probably a mod playing at narrative crafting again, which you suck at, but still havent learned as much.

Too obvious, one assumes - people would complain, and they'd have a legitimate complaint that the mods couldn't override via multi-mask narrative-crafting as they do with most mod complaints.

/polmeta/ is the worst thing to have ever happened to this board - it let the mods shuttle any dissent into a containment board that nobody looks at, thus they are basically totally unaccountable as regards any sort of long-term observation of their rather-obviously-corrupt moderation activities.

The board log they allow - but, as you can see from this thread, they will gladly ban people (and tell them to go to the containment board for dissidents) if you mention too loudly that there's a place you can track and monitor mod activities.

For example:
HotpocketX (don't you just love how they changed their names after the hack? adorable) just went on a spree of dismissing reports on posts. Good, bad, who can say without observation? And frankly, most Holla Forumsacks, contrary to their claims, aren't autistic enough to effectively monitor these faggots.

He also permabanned someone with the reason of "no reason".
Quality moderation right there, eh? ;^)

Thanks for letting us know about the new shill talking point, another one for the filter.

Do you really expect Holla Forumsacks to be as stupid as you are?

That's like saying garbage men choose what hobos get to pick over in the dump. All the mods do is take out trash like you.

Open Society Foundation, Bill Gates and NYT.
top kek

I explained everything in this post live by it for your ppl or die one way or another Join sounds scary when jews cry about it pfft LMAO so wrong just like the sci dat on their hoax fuck them they are yesterday news paper and cling like rats on a sinking ship

Comedy magic.

in perceptive shake the rats off and sail like to meet non idiots abroad not that I condone any white leaving their country to be at the wims of non white ppl STUPID THEY HATE YOU I would kill in half a sec yet you are getting tortured and killed by them by lack of SITUATIONAL AWARENESS..preCAUTION snowniggers they are not your friends in fact they are all biological enemies and would see it as a great victory short sighted as it is to peel the skin off of you alive because white skin means you naturally have higher iq unlike your brainwashed ass getting skewed on the barby and hate ensues lol matter of fact I completely endorse liberals to go south america and over seas good dose of reality if your not turned into jerky might do you good.

Back to endcuck, you nigger.

When your enemy walked straight from a Mel Books script.

mel brooks you mean the guy made space balls funny shit thats cools yet stay in your range jew you start going politics bad thing happen and greater israel will never happen without white SUPERVISION just like we created your nice little ethno state in the middle of a sand nigger shit storm you were never chosen either non of us were or we should be doing like white ppl do to deserve it

you forever trying to be white knowing GOD's intelligence didn't fall on your race of Asiatic infiltrator who then claim the bs religion in the first place

Are you that schizo Terry faggot?

it's spelled
FUCKING NORMALFAGS

If you like McLuhan and pictures then check out his book "the Medium is the Massage" [sic].

amazon.com/Medium-Massage-Marshall-McLuhan/dp/1584230703

And if you happen to enjoy indulging in a little cannabis inhalation, then get nice and high before reading this book. It's quite psychedelic in an intellectual sort of way.

normie.

Never seen The Crowd mentioned here before, but it should be required reading. Highly recommend all of Gustav LeBon's works.

It's partly that. I must admit, I do think it's hilarious to poison the well of "market research" and other such bullshit by pissing in it, but it's also the fact that the general population, in ever-increasing numbers, simply cannot reconcile the mainstream media narrative with the daily reality right in front of their own fucking eyes.

Should I openly argue with them on twatter?

No prisoners, mods are sleeping!

Maybe spoiled chinese middle aged women aren't the best to have as marketing execs.

terryposting is next gen

DAILY REMINDER

No, they should be flying blind. At the very most, engage with trolling and researched personal attacks.
Always carefully read whoever is in a serious argument with leftists, oftentimes it's another leftist posing as what they perceive to be an internet nazi, waiting to either be called out by an uninitiated right-winger or to be picked up by an outraged retweet wave.

Fix your bot.

pls leave, back to twatter.

But only if you purchase a Premium membership first.

These people are sick, mixing intellectuals and people that bite the heads of chickens and drink the blood.

Good overall summary.

They continue to operate from the premise that globalism, mass immigration, degeneracy and general cultural decay are to be celebrated. Any deviation from that program and you become insta-Hitler.

They still don't get why there are a lot of angry anons on and off of imageboards. Our grievances have been spelled out, at length and in detail for years. Freely available and uncensored too. But all we get in response is more word salad kikery about diversity and inclusion from these faggots.

Thx O.P., trying to wade through it all now.

repeated falsehoods, and leaps of logic to create fundamentally misleading view of
the world.” This is not fake news per se, but propaganda rooted in an ideological-
ly-driven worldview.

All one has to do is take a look at Jew York Times or Washington Post especially since January 20th to see kikes doing exactly this.

Actually read the entire wretched thing. I'll give them an E for effort but that's it. It's pretty much these people are problematic and need more pozz to cure them.

DUDE
U
D
E

So goys, is distrust of media considered radical?
I know radical as the word by itself doen't mean much, but when leftists and MSM use it it usually means *cult members that want to kill a 6 gorillion*
oy vey goys

"Framing" is really a coping mechanism for leftists and between leftists.
It doesn't work on anyone that actually believes in something.

that looks like a typical degenerate.