WW3/Irlmaier Scenario Predictions, Images, and WebM's AKA armchair General

So we know that WW3 is imminent
In some fashion or another because clearly shit isn't remotely sustainable or even trying to pretend that it is.

I suggest everyone gets at least semi prepped (a month of food and water and maybe some weapon or place to hide) but it remains to be seen how shit will start the hot war.

I have some WebM's I made and some graphics/maps of shit. Also general WW3/North Korea/Iran/Syria Discussion. Venezuela too… And other places.

Keep internal US politics out of this thread plz, it is clearly a distraction.

#2 WebM

Scenic North Korea Mobilization WebM

#2vScenic North Korean WebM

If you're a poorfag, a maverick 88 and homemade wax slugs will get you far.

dont worry, im richfag af

Fools!

WW3 will not be a war around the world. It will all be fought on American soil!
Should America fall into civil war, the land is so rich, so populated, so technologically advanced, so diverse, so well armed, that every nation who swings a dick as an interest in how our civil war plays out. Foreign Powers, Countries or Terrorist organizations, will pour billions of dollars in aid, weapons, training and volunteers.
It would be one of the most brutal conflicts in Human History

dubs dont lie

It would also be very beautiful.

Prey.

You americans give yourself way to much credit

those first two webms were bretty good
are there more like those?

When Did I Say I Didnt Want it?

Nice false premise, faggot.

can i at least get a sauce?
looks kind of like a movie trailer

Okay, so theoretically speaking, what do we do if WW3 starts? Do we "fight for our country"? Do we act as saboteurs within our own nation, in an attempt to cripple ZOG? Do we pull one out of the bolshevik playbook and use the weakened/chaotic state of the nation to stage an internal revolution?

And - assuming the unlikely scenario of an actual theater of war in the lower 48 states, do we use the chaos to go around shooting shitskins and jews?

Not that I would ever actually do any of these things. This is all a theoretical scenario.

It really is hard to imagine a war on US soil, except for a civil war. Every other relevant entity would need to travel half the globe to get to us. How would the logistics of that even work? Where would they stage attacks from that America wouldn't just take over and expel?

It's nothing to do with America or Americans ourselves. Just the geography of it. Doesn't seem very likely.

sure this gets locked meanwhile you faggot mods think the political circus is actually real and not panto. You're in for a surprise and no one will shed a tear about it

The first and primal rule is surviving. Obviously, don't join ZOG, but don't go on a killing spree either, which harbors many risks during such a scenario. Not the least because you will probably be only one, while simultaneously different kinds of gangs and hordes will roam the neighbourhood.