Comfy Vidya Thread

Playing any comfy videogames tonight, Holla Forums?

It doesn't get comfier than this

DEFINITIVE COMFY GAME COMING THROUGH

Horror games are very comfy, anything with winter levels too, especially night time winter levels, or games with storms, or things like the anomalies in STALKER.

That's not steambot chronicles

Old screenshots but the game is still comfy as fuck

i want to nap on a cloud, and never come down
maybe it can lose integrity while im asleep and i can fall to my death without waking up, none the wiser

actually ive been playing through a lot of the pre n64 mario games. if i can get an emulator working id like to play mario golf 64 too.
golf vidya is extremely comfy. if you like kirby give kirby's dream course on the snes a whirl

I had a PSX for most of my childhood and i never heard of this.

My niggas. You are now the only people outside of my family that I've ever encountered that know these games exist.

Need comfy shooters stat

cannon fodder for the amiga

Lovely Planet

I've been playing Etrian Odyssey.
I'm stuck on Etriant, the floor 25 boss, and keep getting my ass handed to me.
I've been stuck on him for the past 5 days
Help

O i've been playing this too. The aesthetics and music are really comfy but the gameplay is really tedious and drawing the maps is a terrible gimmick.

I have it maxed out. Even using it with shelter maxed out he still one shots my party with cyclone or whatever move he wants to pull out of his ass.

Drawing maps is fun though.

Gotta work tonight even though it's 4th of July but after that I'm gonna dive into some more Overwatch, hopefully with some buddies

Doesn't get much comfier than that

Vanillaware's games are comfy as fuck.

If you're a shitty casual sure.

Same for me. It's a little disconcerting how it is.

I'm playing Factorio

Playing OpenTTD with Railroad Tycoon II's ost is the comfiest tycoon experience you'll ever have

Just pirate Kirby's Dream Collection for Kirby 64 and Paper Mario's virtual console wad.

Doom can be really comfy. Especially with mods.

Oh yes, with the pink one.

I want to molest that spider.

Wanna play Jet Set Radio, though I want to play Daytona USA and Jumping Flash. Especially since I had a fun time playing Crash Bandicoot 1 yesterday.

I haven't seen that in a long time.

Reminds me of the phantom zone.

nothing comfier

Keep up the good fight. Kill those bugs user.