Trump gasses plans for Jerusalem embassy

False flag terror attack in 3….2….
thehill.com/homenews/administration/333902-trump-wont-move-us-embassy-in-israel-to-jerusalem-report
Archive.is is down atm

Is this why the shills are so assblasted today?

This is going to upset some of the "Israel is our greatest ally. Muh Judeo-Christian values!" types of the MAGA hat wearing variety.

More like upset the "PLUMPF IS A KIKE SHILL" types

HAHA Bumpfkin BTFO!!

OOOOOOOYYYYYYY

WEW FUCKING LAD
BASED TRUMP BTFOS THE KIKES YET AGAIN

Those too.

I'M THE NATIONAL GLOBALIST LEADER NOW!

I think it's very difficult for the President to lose support from Judeo-"Christians" as long as he continues to MAGA, because the immediate gains they're experiencing from MAGA are probably overpowering their feelings for the future gains they expect to receive from the Seoncd Coming. They're heretics in some of the easiest ways to prevent already, so it should be easy to reverse subvert them in this way.

I'd love to see how the shills spin this one.

He probably chuckles at their idiocy for nearly a minute following the "leak"

Maybe I'm retarded, but I thought the kikes opposed the move of the embassy when it was first talked about?

There's already a thread about this nigger use the catalog

Anyone want to make some news?

Activate it.

Kikes are like the worst woman caricature the neckbeardiest mgtow faggot could possibly create.
They don't ever really know what they want, and they're nihilists who know they deserve to be gassed and want it, but act as bitchy as possible to attract the attention of the alpha who will finally destroy them once and for all. The well-meaning beta cucks just submit and only earn scorn and derision.
As far as I've been able to discern, based on every action the kikes have ever taken, they truly want to be annihilated but nobody has ever been up to the task so instead you get the bitchiest, matriarchal whore of a cunt that is the jewish race, along with all the insanity, baggage and bullshit that you'd expect from an insane schizophrenic fat cunt who's never been put in her place.
wir mussen die juden ausrotten.

I did + just rechecked again and nothing there. Faggot.

Oh, believe me, I know all of that, but I thought there was at least a slight assdamaging about the talks to move the embassy. Just wondering what changed now besides kikes being kikes.

They are getting sandblasted. Wew
Incredible!

They want to be annihilated because death gives them power from being in a religion of death. That's why they will never stop pushing the Holohoax, because it gave them the most power they ever had in 2,000 years. I can imagine an actual Holocaust not stopping Jewry at all, but serving as a catalyst for surviving Jews to rally all good goyim and "oppressed" minorities around the entire world against whoever committed the genocide. Hey, they did it once already with fake evidence. Real evidence should be even more effective. The best way to deal with the Jew is to continue exposing him until enough normals stop giving him support so that the Jew has to fend for himself, which he will fail at doing and then die without cries of oppression reaching anyone's ears.

It's being carried by multiple mainstream sources so definitely legit, obviously Trump's way of putting bibi on check through proxy.

Funny that I don't remember that promise. Last thing I remember him saying was something like "we'll see". Anyone have anything contrary?
Probably garbage info though. We'll see.

"Muh Russia" is being carried by multiple MSM sources too. Doesn't mean shit. Don't fall into the trap of confirmation bias.

Shabbos, Masons and kikes btfo

True but even if bullshit it's newsworthy those sites would run the story with a fake source. Should say: if Trump doesn't deny by tomorrow it's definitely legit.

Honestly thought it was the Seth Rich deal. This could be it too.

They were a few threads too late on the Seth Rich story, but the timing on this coincided pretty well with the catalog spam.

Seth Rich is old news, never got why people stopped talking about his murder after the election and the fact it's only being brought up again now to counter the russia fake news is beyond retarded. Not only that nobody is connecting the dots properly. FACT
>the DNC leaks were leaks
FACT
FACT
FACT
FACT
So instead of countering the russian hacking narrative from the beginning with the obvious - that the DNC and Podesta "leaks" were not only related but supplied by the same source who happened to wind up murdered - the MSM has had 5 months to push their false narrative on the public almost completely unchallenged. And what's the plan now? To take a 10 month old story that's already been memoryholed once, retrofit it as a counter "conspiracy theory" and then foist it on a 70 IQ public most of whom have already accepted as gospel that Putin was the only reason Hillary lost. Fucking genius.
This is why we can't have nice things.

This guy in on the money but it's still worth using seth rich

Yeah GOP scrambled hard. Did you watch Tucker and Hannity 5/17 I think? They looked like they were on tilt the entire night. It's like they truly expected the left to go: "Ah. well you got us! Good game everyone!"

oh shit, and after the western wall thing. I can see why we are seeing this impeachment narrative and the muh russia ramping up higher than ever now.

Saw the Hannity show Tuesday and thought nice timing asshole. That's the problem, grand slam evidence no matter how solid is almost worthless if it's being delivered by a shill.

He seemed nervous the whole show, and Tucker kind of lost it a bit with the NYC councilman or whatever. I think those two really think they're going to show them the error of their ways. The truly have no idea that they people they against are the same people who would have been in a state asylum 80 years ago. We let all the high functioning psychopaths, BPDs, and NPDs out into the general population and they've formed a coalition of insanity that reinforces their massive egos.

People ask:
Because thing are being run by crazy people!

DO IT FAGGOT

this must be true or else the shills wouldnt be trying to slide it

Good Idea

VEEEYYYYY

Shills on suicide watch.

I guess the Jews shit in his cornflakes and gotta pay for it.

So this implies what with Turkey

They can't. They'll just avoid the thread completely like the useless cowardly niggers that they are.

Holy shit you called it. 10 injured in times Square car ran them over

Scrap that, 1 dead 19 injured. "accident"

driver still not id'd

They’re saying it’s a spic; keep up.

Wait, that was a major campaign promise? Oh these fucking kikes.

Oh thanks. That thread is fairly cancerous I stopped reading.

Actually, I'm pretty sure that when it happens the first time the sudden shock of it will result in the great war of the races.

Bump for kike butthurt.

Well, yes, that's exactly what I'm saying. No implications there! And I listed my reasoning for why and an alternative solution. If you want to conveniently forget how that small minority of minorities is still around despite thousands of years of oppression by literally everybody, then I don't know what to tell you.

theres a specific part of their religious doctrine, tikum olam, which lays out that if a jew is killed by the hands of a goy they do not get to see paradise in the afterlife.

Reported.

wait didn't trump want to relocate the U.S. embassy to Jerusalem, which would imply that Tel Aviv isn't the real capitol of the place called Israel?
would Holla Forums inform me as to why that by itself would be a good thing?
i do understand though that he wants peace between the Palestinians and the Israelis, which the latter doesn't want; if thats the reason that Holla Forums seems to be cheering him on for it please state so

Moving the embassy to Jerusalem would be tantimount to officially sanctioning israels continued land grabs. A week or two ago Israel started talking about Golan as if they have already annexed it. Which what ever Israel is taking land from sand niggers who cares. The way they are going about it, moving 'settlers' in and then making life so bad for sand niggers that they eventually willingly relocate sometimes as fast as their feet will carry them.. But again who gives a shit what anyone is doing to sand niggers.

The real reason to have a problem with it is it just another example of kikes thinking they can get away with any and all of their shit behavior with no reprocussions. Every instance of the kikes being twarted or pointed out is a great thing. Just look at how much kvetching it causes.. It causes them pain. Between this and Trump giving Russia israeli intelligence, the contents of which are still unknown but the most plausible thing is that it was a plan to have isis conduct a huge attack on russian civilians.. or something like that, which thoroughly btfo the kikes.. Trump giving that intel and then the press kvetching about it puts the idea of israeli intelligence being up to no good into the minds of plebs.

Fuck I wouldnt be surprised if we see something along the lines of members of aipac being arrested very soon.

I hate sand niggers, but I hate Jews more, thus I care.

He talked about moving it to Jerusalem, which if done would be an omission of it being rightful kike clay and the capital of Israel. International powers don't recognize it as the capital due to how it used to be split, and the seizing and annexation of East Jerusalem by Israel in the 60s I think. Basically, if we put our embassy there, since we're big boys on the block, it would force the world to recognize it as such, unquestionably throw our support behind Israel doing whatever the fuck it wants in regards to landgrabs and the whole Greater Israel shit, and throwing Palestine under the bus again.

Someone correct me if I got any of that wrong.

Nothing good has ever come out of either of them. They are both to be hated. But without the kikes the sand niggers wouldnt be a problem at all.. Fuck without the kikes nothing would be a problem.

I agree. The main reason I included that is because we have so many fucking newfags and shills I've been trying to cut the shills off at the pass so that the newfaggots can see a better picture of what the red pill really is.

The kikes must be completely destroyed.

That's essentially true. If we were in control of the media, there wouldn't be channels flooded with the sort of bullshit that makes women shave off half their hair and makes white men wear dreads.
Imagine universities that weren't floating in a marxist swamp.