If only you knew how bad things really are

Just found this premium stack of shit on Faceberg and thought it might serve to remind a few Holla Forumsacks what we're fighting for. When we say "your children are being indoctrinated," or "the public school system needs to be purged at best and burned down at worst," we're not kidding, or stating any kind of hyperbole. This is the kind of thing that gets, as of this writing, fourteen thousand shares, which translates into an incredible number of views–most of which are received by people who wholeheartedly agree with this kind of message. I'm already raging plenty, but make this into a RAEG thread if you like. Just remember: this kind of propaganda is not only acceptable, but well-received. Fight it however you can. Discuss your tactics here.

Other urls found in this thread:

npr.org/sections/ed/2016/07/01/484325664/babies-of-color-are-now-the-majority-census-says
captn-sara-holmes.tumblr.com/
captn-sara-holmes.tumblr.com/search/holmes dreams
captn-sara-holmes.tumblr.com/search/holmes talks tactics
facebook.com/sarah.handbury
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sherwood_Academy,_Gedling
facebook.com/sarah.holmes.7334504
captn-sara-holmes.tumblr.com/page/63
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

moar pls

There is an old saying my Grandfather used to say before he passed away and it's more relevant now, more than ever, it goes something like this. Gas the Kikes, race war now.

That reads like the worst fanfiction I've ever read. I guarantee nothing in those posts are true.

It's quite impossible to have a properly educated and sufficiently intelligent general population, which is why it's important to restrict voting writes to a few priveleged elite (land or business owning citizen class men).
The common people are retarded and incompetent and it will remain that way for the rest of time, this is nothing new and they would develop idiotic social, industrial, political views regardless of education. There is no reason to resent them for it, only place them in a position from which they cannot harm the interests of the nation.

please euthanize me I meant rights

We should have known this is what would happen.

Yup, I'm just going to go ahead and file that under things that definitely happened.

That is tumblr, you little fuck.

Here's you're fucking (you), faggot.

That's fabricated virtue signalling on overdrive right there.

as a Holla Forumslock, you can imagine there are many things i see in my day to day life, as well as the world at large, that make me angry. very very angry.
sometimes i feel a sort of primal rage, and i want to find a study object, and just start bashing some kike skulls in.
caveman rage, do you know the feeling i'm talking about?
remember in that movie slingblade, when the retarded dude split that guy's head open with a lawnmower blade? just a quick fluid motion.
that's very similar to the image i have in my head.
personal discipline is everything. i keep the emotions inside, while exuding a calm and reasonable exterior. i'm even very calm typing this right now.
do any of you know the primal caveman skull-crushing rage i'm talking about?

So what do you think made the top of the list, Holla Forums? Pic related

Really makes you think
Do these people even understand their own talking points?

Babies of Color are already the majority in America. If you faggots don't go out and get fit and breed all hope is futile
If you're an ugly motherfucker at least go kill a dozen nogs.

npr.org/sections/ed/2016/07/01/484325664/babies-of-color-are-now-the-majority-census-says

She has a TA despite teaching 11 year olds, and there is a boy with cerebral palsy in the class. This is a special needs class. This teacher thinks a class of retards have been turned into the rebels.

What the fucking fuck is wrong with her.

Killing a jew is worth 10 nogs. Go kill a dozen jews.

actually, when you take into account the proportion of jews to nogs and the influence jews have, a single jew is worth at least a thousand nogs

Math teacher in Sweden reporting in.
The amount of propaganda these kids are exposed to is truly extraordinary.

At some point I think its irrefutable that we all have this rage. In any walk of life we're in right now, we have this rage. It's when the Saxon begins to hate.

can you quantify your dissatisfaction with life on a scale from one to ten for me?
If I were in your shoes I'd be playing russian roulette right now

compile and upload

That's true, but you realize nothing in that heeb's faceberg post actually happened right?

Funny you'd say that…

Surely no one would go on facebook and tell lies.

Looks fabricated, yes. A bunch of cultural marxist topics studied on the same day? But I really wouldn't put it past US (((teachers))).

That teachers's name? Albert Einstein

What an autistic work of fiction, that shit never happened, but it was real in (((their))) mind :^)

disgusting, such LARP, even a fucking tiny tim for sympathy like holy fuck can you get anymore canned soup liberal feels story

I think we can safely add that story to a list of shit that never happened.

There are things that happened, and then there is this. It's literally a triggered cunt's power fantasy.

Uh look at me I was able to bullshit a bunch of 10yo.

Phatetic, the know their bullshit doesnt grip anymore so they need to start before puberty hits and kids start to consider shit beyond that what an direct authority figure tells them.

At the top as in the most likely bullshit?

The electric mass chair, like there is no better use for electricity during a war.

But holly fuck is it just made up or are those claims actually real?
Nobody got time for this shit fighting a war on several fronts, shows again how sick jews are only they can come up with this crazy bullshit and also you see what to expect once they manage to take everything away from white people.

From chernobyl to holocaust in 5 hours.

Sheckelberg fanfiction.

Hahahah

This. It reminds me of those "true stories" about smart mouth atheist university professors who got punched out by heroic United States Marines in their class because they insulted God. Scratches an itch, you know?

The most common tactic of a psychopath is psychological projection. This involves complete scapegoating by pinning their actions on somebody else and pretending to be martyrs. Replace the word 'white' with 'jewish' in almost every anti-white slogan and you will realize how much this 'jews are white/jews aren't really white' revolving door is being used by kikes who are trying to d&c the goyim. Korzybskian neurolinguistic programming propaganda is the social engineering technique being used by jews to turn goys against each other.

The core of leftist theory is to complain about everything.

Aaand filtered.

Things that never happened.

Voting is irrelevant. We're a representational republic, not a democracy. The lawmakers control who wins or loses through gerrymandering and only allow the citizens to have the ILLUSION of control over the system. If you don't have money to lobby, your voice and opinion is worthless, and is discarded. A million votes from people like you is passed over in favor of a vote from a single man with a million dollars to "donate".

is literally what we have right now. The land/business owners are the Jews and wealthy white men (who have passed their assets down uncontested through dozens of generations) who either are the lawmakers, or essentially own them.

Either way, the vote is never going to be YOU. Or any of us. The difference between the shit school system we have now and NO school system is either our children will have a shitty education, or they will have zero education. You WILL NOT BE ABLE TO AFFORD whatever "private school" system replaces it. At least now they still learn how to fucking read and write and do basic arithmetic. At least they are endowed with the basic ABILITY to think for themselves (even if most of them just choose not to). What are you going to do if there are no schools? Teach them yourself? You have to WORK, bitch. So you'll leave them with your designated sandwich-and-baby-manufacturer? Oh, that'll go really well.

yes
I consider myself an aristocrat and in my Aryan utopia Jews aren't citizens and the state owns and distributes land and resources in a Spartan-like social system

Isn't that the ending of Split?

Nigga please, your pics are fake. It didnt happen. Its a fiction from a teacher wishing her children acted like that when they in reality are just children being retarded like all children are.

oh well, at least they have fucking learnt that WORDS HAVE FUCKING MEANING.

well, some don't, like racism

Thanks for that stellar post, champ. Maybe you should turn it into a full post? Gotta get the word out there.

Get the news out, Anons, convince normies to homeschool their kids. Reminder, though some people will be a bit worried about "Muh Kid's Socialization."

Jewish Control of Academia

Also, looky what I found:

>captn-sara-holmes.tumblr.com/

Can we find out who this teacher is? If they has fabricated this then she should be reported, it is important that this is verified. Children calling for murder needs to be handled in very specific ways in the modern school system and if she has ignored such a “troublesome” warning sign based on her political bias then she needs to be reprimanded. If she has fabricated the whole thing then she also needs to be reprimanded.

I'll take household objects you can shove up your ass for 500, Alex.

if she has*

This. Trump uses this too, but I recommend every user study NLP, it really opened my eyes.

This teaches children.

This is how a nation dies.

This teaches children.

This teaches children.

Why are fetishists allowed space in society? Why are they allowed visibility? Why do people entertain them..? Fucking why? If I worked with one of these people, I would be so passively biting that the person would end up killing themselves. I'm not a psychopath, but boy oh boy can I make someone hate themselves (it doesn't hurt that I'm a 10/10 and these people are usually fat, pathetic cretins. That alone should justify their killing themselves).

Well, if you've got any grey matter left, and you live in a western nation, you've got to be pretty fucking sadistic to send your kid to a public school. Not only do you lose your kid to the state for brainwashing purposes for half of every day, but you end up sending him/her to a place that teaches them to hate their parents, hate traditional culture, and really hate everything but tyranny of the majority peer pressure type stuff. It's not like they'll be learning anything at public school, except maybe algebra about 5 times over and some books about holocaust masturbation machine torture devices. Fucking hell, lol.

Where the hell did this take place? The Ellen Degeneres School For The Gay?

Agreed.

I'm frankly amazed this level of degenerate cat lady is able to maintain her position, but, this is Britcuckia we're talking about after all.
Its just so sad, on some level, ya know?

This is a White woman, though possibly (((White))), and what does she doe? She posts fan-fiction stories about Marvel characters she wants to see in gay relationships, while childless and living with cats, that she posts on her tumblr that's full of pictures of cats, shitposts about her 11 year old students being indoctrinated, and a miasma of Marvel fan-fiction bullshit consisting of badly written emotionally-based nonsense and gay sex.

The horror… The horror…

Nadeem's playing the long game, I see. Can't wait to hear the news report about her nude, curry-slathered body being discovered in three separate dumpsters.

Starting to get a strong (((White))) vibe here btw…

This woman is unfit to teach children.

It genuinely sickens me knowing people like this are allowed to exist, let alone allowed to teach impressionable children.

The solution is simple. Simply disseminate pro-White propaganda. In order to change the zeitgeist, you must impose your language upon the conversation. He who controls the language controls the conversation. He who controls the conversation controls the narrative. He who controls the narrative controls the society.

They NEVER buy them. They just ruin them. She picked Batman because it was probably the only one she could name without looking it up.

Your timing really couldn't have been worse, user.

This one really got me.

Jesus Fucking Christ…

This was in England…
Why am I not shocked?

Those kids will be 10 or 11 years old.
Probably in an urban area.

I've got a cousin in the UK who mocks me for being an islamophobe and antisemite while saying in the same breath that she doesn't believe anything if it doesn't come out of Brian Cox's mouth. She had a meltdown over Brexit, works in a boutique that has no right existing, and lives in a communal DIY space with a bunch of degenerate 30-something do-nothings. I still don't know how Brian Cox is other than his meme scientist status and that he wrote some physics books that talk down theory to plebs to try and conflate real world and video game physics so people don't feel so bad leaving this virtual reality for another one.

Anywho, just thought someone might find that anecdote amusing. The fact that I exist in her life must be a real treat for her friends to lament over.

Who is she? She MUST to be reported. Her students are making death threats in class and she is promoting the fact.

Jerusalembart at the very least would run a click bait piece on this unfathomably awful and dangerous human being.

Women who are obsessed with homosexual male relationships freak me the fuck out.

Fucking spot on. Anyone who has experience with kids that age knows this is a complete fanfic. Leftists truly are a stupid and pathetic lot.

Problem is how pozzed our educational regulatory groups are in the UK.
Still if there's one thing they are equally averse to its anything remotely smelling of controversy. So kick up enough of a stink and they might ditch her just to shut you up

Fanfiction of fanfiction.

It makes no difference. Using your child students in your sick deluded murderous fan fiction is wrong. She is clearly totally unhinged and unsafe to be around impressionable minds. She has to be reported. The damage she could cause is immense.

I understand the school boards wouldn’t do anything but as you say, if the press picked up in it they would can her just to avoid the hassle. If some of the parents caught wind of the fact their children are being worked into her perverted fiction then she could also find herself in hot water.

>These kids are growing up to question things and form their own opinions and to think of both sides of a story before acting
Gee… and this will definitely not backfire in the near future… goy

Capeshit is truly the greatest cancer of our era.

WHAT DA FUCK!?

Agree hyaku pasento, user. Just pointing it out for the childless NEETs out there lest they think the drivel that bitch wrote had any possibility of actually happening. It is a truly sick fantasy.

THIS TEACHES FUCKING CHILDREN!?

Does this bitch not know how abnormal it is to eat in bed, let alone a fucking entire pizza…? for just herself?

is she just talking about American superheroes? She's playing pretend with e-dolls and having virtual imaginary friends get e-married and play e-dress up. Someone should report this cunt, lol. She's fucking psychotic (aka trendy).

And the next generation will be even more liberal, and teach the children to be like that.

My quality of life has gone way downhill over the last few years, and I finally figured out why: I no longer have anywhere to go to escape from the things in this world that enrage me. I can't just read a comic or play a game or see a movie because it's always there, the thing that makes me angry enough to lash out if I ever get a chance. SJWs love their fucking safe spaces but they don't give a shit about ours.

I just wanted to hunker down in my den and wait for the dogs to get bored and go somewhere else, but they keep digging and digging and if they don't stop soon, they're going to find out what happens when you corner a fox.

Not just herself user, some is for the cats.

Good luck finding a decent enough woman. I know multiple 32 year old doctors with no girlfriend even because women are so intolerable.

That’s revolting. I live on my own and I eat at the dining table for all meals.

All the high school-aged kids I know are fairly disgusted by SJW stuff and very receptive to a conspiratorial historiography. The middle-school and younger kids are all braindead and addicted to iPads. So my hope is conflicted.

It's simple - leak hers tumblr to the school (if known) and ministry of education, and hope they are not cucked too much

This cunt has written an entire series about Marvel characters having gay sex with each other and adopting a child…

One of the reasons why I avoid those area of Tumblr/Deviantart. Plus, the sane fans are always outnumbered.

Find out which school it is and contact the board of governors. They're likely to be older people

And the press AND the parents of the children who have ended up in her sickening little fantasies. You can’t do that, it’s one thing to discuss your experiences as a teacher in an appropriate setting but she has overstepped the mark so far that she should never be allowed to teach ever again.

My head is spinning at the horror of this whole thing.

"ARTO?!" Who in the nun-fucking hell names their kid ARTO?! Even Artoo would have been better!

Depths of degeneracy beyond mortal reckoning…

It's bad for sleeping health to do anything but read and sleep in bed. This includes watching TV.

She is disgusting. Why is this angering me so much?

Absolutely. I don’t even read in bed anymore, I read in an armchair and then retire.

We do, it's called buying you shit.

I can't read in bed, I pass the fuck out before I'm able to turn the first page. A dedicated reading chair is a must for comfy learning.

organizers of the rally. They are expert psychologists, and they thoroughly understand the use of mass terror for intimidation. They
know that millions of people who still oppose them inwardly will now be too frightened to open their mouths.

we recruit a revolutionary army from such a rabble?

rivers-of blood.

reason for the downplay, I suspect is not that sextuple killings have become too commonplace to be newsworthy, but that the
authorities recognized the racial significance of the thing and decided not to encourage imitation.

~The Turner Diaries
Chapter XI

I envy you that, user. I am a bit total of an insomniac. Good sleep hygiene does help a bit however.

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEW

Odd - OP has made only one post and
He should know her identity, tho those look like tumbler shots from a phone (not sure - don't use any medias)

this thread is making me ill, someone post gore pls make it stop

If only you knew how bad things really are, user.

It has a dream blog.

>captn-sara-holmes.tumblr.com/search/holmes dreams

Yeah, nah, I don't trust shit like that.

It also has a blog dedicated to "mental health" and living with "depression and anxiety".

WHAT A SURPRISE!

>captn-sara-holmes.tumblr.com/search/holmes talks tactics

Women who can't get a man at all, and it takes a real piece of work to be unable to find anyone, are infatuated with fags because the only reason a man must not want them is the fact they're all gay.

WHY IS THIS TEACHING CHILDREN

OP here. It's a post from Facebook made of several screenshots of Tumblr; here's a screenshot from my phone of the post itself. Up to 14.5k shares now.

PRESS THE KNIFE INTO FLESH, FEEL IT FLOW

Even if the story isn't even true, the fact that people share it regarding it as something that should be associated with positive emotions for the world gives me despair.
If things go like this the next generation will be very fucked in the head.

Can we have a serious discussion on this? Because I've never understood it. What's the appeal to a woman of a man who is not attracted to women? imo it seems like a waste of good meat, something delicious that you cannot ever have, and even though I'm told I should like it, I just don't. I'm not aroused by IRL faggots either. They're faggots. The only possible explanation I have is that yaoi demonstrates males in sexual situations, but it would be better in a straight situation than faggotry every time. I've really tried to like it, but i just can't. But it's a thing that started with fujoshi and came to the west, isn't it? I think it may be more related to giving an explanation for "vegetarian" men by proposing that they aren't all sexless numales but are indeed sexual, just for another kind of meat. That's the only way I can rationalize it. Because to be honest, modern men are indeed worthless, because listening to feminists has made them worthless. Hypercuck beta faggots. I don't even know if they have dicks anymore. Women are manlier men than modern men. This is not the fault of men, but rather that men listened to women who supposedly wanted "touchy-feely sensitive gentle men". Which is absurd, as our hormonal sexuality is attracted to athletic manly men, someone who can cut wood with a hatchet or protect us from a nigger, not these modern wastes of oxygen with limp wrists who have to ask ten times if it's really okay to touch your shoulder because they don't want to "commit rape" or whatever shit feminists have tricked them into believing.

Yaoi is disgusting. Hetro > Yuri >>> Yaoi
Feminism is the worst thing to happen to women since islam.

I will never understand how these softskinned subhumans have come to understand "living" to be a mental illness

Think I found our girl.

She's got repeated mentions of things regarding Nottingham - see here:

and pic related

>facebook.com/sarah.handbury
Someone with a goybook account needs to go in and check the photos.

Wow, what are you sliding, Moshe? Are you trying to drive attention away from the Seth Rich case? Or are you just buttmad about the embassy?

That some very nice libshit cancer spam you have there, but why are you presenting it?

If this is our girl, this is the school:
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sherwood_Academy,_Gedling

kek

In any case, seem to have found her mum too.

>facebook.com/sarah.holmes.7334504

I read that as gelding

That's the point of this thread, right? And bumping a thread isn't "sliding" you stupid faggot.

Eh, not really. If there's any point to this thread, it'd be IDing this psychotic cunt and destroying her career as a teacher by exposing what she gets into during her free time to the parents of the kids she teaches.

Even in Britcuckia, I'm sure most parents aren't keen on their 11 year olds being taught by some fetid skin-inked gremlin obsessed with gay fantasies about fictional comic book characters.

GO BACK

Jesus Christ, there's so many of these fucking freaks, they've started plagiarizing each other…

Shut up newfag, you're embarrassing yourself.

TITS or GTFO

Truly, this is who we should be getting socio-political advice from.

We did not meme responsibly.

Also, it is exceedingly disturbing how many of these people obsessed with gay Marvel character relationships like to draw the gay characters as children.

Doubly so when a teacher is obsessed in that manner.

Definitely a pedo, tbh. I wonder if the creepy gay kid obsession is enough to provoke the parents?

First we have to be sure who the cunt is.

Need goybook to dig for some pics at the links above.

Gay men are to women what eunuchs are to an emperor, they pose no threat… I'd also argue that straight men are, like you said, more feminine than many women (you can thank cartoons for that). Pic related kind of works to explain my point, the first picture being the type of guy any sane, intelligent women would want, and the second picture being the type of masculinity that most western men put on to present to women not knowing they're putting forth an actual parody of true masculinity. The sad fact of the matter is that most men are never brought up to foster their masculine traits, if anything, the media makes them resent these traits.

I find it kind of shocking that gays can also come across less contrived than many straight men in their understanding of masculinity. Don't for a second think I'm suggesting gays are manlier, but straight men have been convinced by the media that they need to self-reflect on their sexuality and moderate their actions so as to come across a certain way so no one mistakes their intentions. This sort of masculinity takes a lot of effort, think of guys saying "no homo" when they get close to another guy, thinking gardening is girly, being scared to grow a mustache because "it's gay." It's awful manly to call some random niggerball player a beast and know his stats, though.

Meanwhile, even within ultrafeminine gay culture, weird quirks of masculinity are embraced or expressed. This is the result of postmodernist deconstruction of tradition and gender structure/role, clearly. I don't mean to suggest straights can learn from gays. But I do think that the appropriation of some masculine traits by gays hasn't helped straight men. Dunno if this is causal, might just be a side effect of the problem that arose from jewish propaganda emasculating straight men in the first place. But now intimacy between two good friends is seen as a "bromance" and on the gay spectrum and to just embrace that, etc. etc. It's just a weird way to frame things, I guess it might put people off.

I should also mention that I'm a faggot and feel awful for straight men. I get lusted after by women like nobody's business. I have no idea what it is, granted, I'm not butt ugly. Still, there is something peculiar about straight women and gay men and I don't know if it can be explained away by the lack of threat gays pose to women. The more scary answer is that in the great salad mixer of gender/sexuality/identity that the jews are spinning, it ended up being that straight men had their charisma and confidence docked and gay men just filled in that void for women. I bet porn has a lot to do with men feeling awkward around women and being weird and shit… which is kind of sick if true.

As for female interest in yaoi, that probably has to do with their being creeps and not minding being the passive party looking in on a relationship.. or idk. But how could straight women watch straight porn between a man and a woman? Woman are too fucking competitive, by watching yaoi they don't have to hurdle over the mental gymnastics that is reconciling the existence of a virtual girl fucking your virtual partner. With two men, it's just two virtual partners to choose who to lust over. From there, it spirals and like any fetish, becomes a whole fucking culture of degeneracy. At least that's my take, dunno what else to make of it, I'm a faggot and yaoi sure doesn't turn me on. Then again, porn in general is pretty sick if you ask me.

You should do that in the first sentence so that we don’t waste our time thinking your drivel is anything but the product of a mentally disturbed brain.

Either fix yourself or kill yourself, because we won’t give you any mercy just because you posted here once.

Alright, I'm out.

There's another 400 pages worth of this cunt's ramblings and madness, feel free to dig further.

>captn-sara-holmes.tumblr.com/page/63

Ask if she has ever read The Second World War by Winston Churchill.

How old is that?

This tbh.

Faggotanon, since you are a fag the women you are being exposed are all fag-harpies. Most women will cross the street to avoid the smell of homosex.

That one from "Rebecca Ann" is JIDF counter-signaling. You can tell by all the blatant misspellings.

If my post was drivel, your stupid ass wouldn't be here. I give women too much credit, yes, they're brainwashed to fear masculinity and men react accordingly. That said, self-reliance in men is dead, as is the pursuit of one's own betterment. Instead, masculinity has been replaced with consumerism in the west. At least you can accessorize femininity because there's a whole fucking market for women courting a man, wearing dresses and makeup for events, and then home wares/appliances, baby goods etc. That type of consumerism could exist in a traditional society. What we have now for women is sort of an extension of that, but with more degenerate and expensive makeup and clothing, tacky jewelry, shiny tech, etc.

Let's look at men, shall we? Positive consumerism would consist of tools, camping gear, weights, fishing equipment, waterproof or otherwise rugged attire, and… well fucking raw materials, because masculinity is about building shit and hobbies that are masculine are usually productive. Instead, we have fucking "men" collecting Pop Cap Sansa Game of Thrones Vinyl Figurines or whatever the fuck western men cherish nowadays, lol. It's sort of pathetic, no need to defend the culture of western men, because it has fallen far from its heyday. Certain subcultures are great for men to be a part of, and I won't start listing them to avoid triggering any latent autism… but in general, consumerism for men has just sort of made them into women. You have to disconnect from mainstream society for a bit to be able to remove yourself from the toxic culture. Once you do that, you're probably not a feminine numale like the type of person I'm referring to.

If that were the case, I wouldn't mention it because that'd be embarassing… to be lusted after freaks, hah. No, I'm not referring to dregs with blue hair, I mean '10/10 would repopulate Ireland with [or whatever other country needs a good white baby boom]' women. They ignore men who are obviously great guys who will provide for them for an entire lifetime and act flirty with a fucking faggot like me. Maybe in their early 20s, judgment is still developing in women. Otherwise, the west has been flipped on its head, just like it seems. To not sound so outrageous, I'll admit that it's more like a novelty than anything, but culture shouldn't reinforce it.

she has an erotic tumblr im not ballsy enough to visit that
but a quick tip to her school supervisors is in order imo

Is that supposed to make sense in any way? Thanks for proving your mental illness. Kill yourself immediately.
Not all feminists look like feminists, you cocksucking faggot. Kill yourself immediately.

I make a general post about masculinity in the west and you don't refute any of the points I make. Forgive me for pointing out that attacking the messenger isn't going to change the state of affairs.

Also, I live in a pro-Trump area, just to piss you off further.

that's what happens when you give disgusting, unkempt, obese fujoshi women the freedom to shoot up testosterone in hopes they'll be a less disgusting gay man.

I thought math was allowed in Sweden anymore because it was a social construct by the white man.

no, that's autism

sorry, I thought you were replying to the image above you of Chris-chan. Ignore my post.

What the fuck am I supposed to do anymore.

Good find OP. We are indeed not kidding. This is not a larp. This is not a game. This will determine existence or non-existence.

GAS THE KIKES, RACE WAR NOW

Fairly decent analysis there my man, some interesting points.
You probably need to kill yourself though.

😂😂👌

Don't lose hope, user. If you kill yourself, they win.

Your post is from the perspective of a faggot first of all. Secondly it offers little if anything in terms of groundbreaking insight into what Western masculinity is and what it's become.
The reason you're getting so much well deserved shit is because you went out of your way to out yourself as faggot and have proceeded to use it to piss off those that despise you and what you are for good reason. You display the same textbook mentally fucked behavior that all fags do. That's why no one bothers refuting anything you've said, well that and the fact that you didn't really say anything of value in the first place. All you've done here is make a wall of text that reads like a jack donovan blogpost, signal your mental illness and use that signalling to agitate anons.

DAILY REMINDER
Not All Pedos Are Fags
But All Fags Are Pedos

Though it would be quite easy to have our population be significantly more intelligent in the traditional sense of the word (capable of independent reasoning and research and discussion without mentally breaking down) instead of being indoctrinated drones, if we just had a pro-white government that kept women barefoot and pregnant. Sometimes I fear I've become stupid as my solution to every problem we face is just "kick out the kikes and the muds", but everytime I reflect upon it I realize that that really i all it takes to solve our problems, everything else follows easily from that.

What the fuck are they smoking?

gas everything, fuck this

How do you act around straight women? Do they try to treat you like another "girl friend"?

I feel it all too often.

I see people i once knew to be decent twist into degenerated aberations of who they once were.
I see people forsake all that is decent and all that their forefathers preserved for them all so that they can throw it to the third world which have never accomished anything of note just for a few fleeting momenta of ego boosting and virtue signaling.
I see people do this and live completely empty lives, as though they have forgotten what it means to be human. To live.
It fills me with rage. I dont want to die as some worthless weed, simply trampled under foot by these sociopaths and never impacting the world at all.
I would rather live as a dying starving wolf fighting with his last breath to clutch at the heel of his foe then live as a simpering, mewling small dog.
I cant stand this insanity anymore. I need a leader to focus my rage. I can only hide it behind my facade for so long before i snap

Even Twilight is a better love story than this shit.

Actually, the thing is that I don't reveal my sexuality to coworkers or classmates but when the female attention gets to the point where we're hanging out and stuff I have to mention at some point, like… this is awkward and all but don't expect this to go anywhere.

Anyway, I'm not promoting homosexuality, so your anger is misplaced. I know the life expectancy compared to straight men, it's not like I think anything that lowers your life expectancy as dramatically as being gay does deserves to be defended. If you come up with a cure for it, by all means, try it out. But until then, men are going to just randomly become gay like they have for all of history, if not at a greater rate because of increased female hormones in food, etc. Mothers aren't going to give up their sons because some random men tell them to. That's pretty much the opposite of the type of government mostly everyone I know wants.

Speaking of cures, LSD hypnotherapy had some potential, but that realm of therapy was shut down. Besides, there's a use for men who don't reproduce even in a fascist society. For example, cargo ships could manage under a crew of faggots, or oil rigs… or other jobs that require people to be away from home for extended periods of time. Without a family to care for, this becomes less of an emotional burden on a community. Instead, a bunch of faggots fucking on an oil rig or cargo ship would be seemingly fine if there was no loss in productivity. Maybe even astronauts… seeing as space radiation could fuck up white sperm. Send a bunch of faggots with dead sperm up there and you can help our genetic purity.

I'm just good with people. I get asked for dumb advice and to go places, if I wasn't funny or attractive… that wouldn't happen. It's just that the straight guys I go with are many times single and none of the girls seem interested either out of diplomatic reasons or because of history/awkwardness. It seems like women don't know what they want, perhaps.

Try turpentine. What follows is a copypasta by a former faggot. Someone has the image of the text, I’m sure…

I first found out about turpentine from Dr. Daniels in some interviews she gave on Republic Broadcasting Network with Deanna Spingola a little over 2 years ago. Her stories were inspiring and got me curious enough to go buy some turpentine. I tried it out a few times off and on with no real noticeable results. Then around the beginning of this year, I decided to do a serious parasite cleanse using turpentine and some anti-parasite herbs in a tea. About 2 weeks into the cleanse, I noticed that the raw sugar (mascabo) I was using in my coffee was making me feel ill. Upon noticing this, I stopped using sugar and the coffee tasted wonderful without it. At this point, I need to provide some background info on me. I had been living in a same sex relationship for the last 28 years of my life. I was quite comfortable with the fact that I was gay and everyone who knew me, thought I was gay too.
So a few days after noticing I didn't need sugar anymore, I noticed that I wasn't feeling my “normal” interest in sex. At the time, I just considered that I was really wore out and tired from the vigorous parasite cleansing and expelling I was doing. Then a few days later, my partner, who had spent a number of weeks researching parasites, told me about how in the same way that viruses take over a cell and cause the cell to reproduce the virus, the parasites take over the reproductive capabilities of the host to get the host to help the parasites reproduce. Then he told me about how the single celled parasite called toxoplasma gondii can infect a mouse and make the mouse SEXUALLY ATTRACTED TO CATS, so that the cat will eat the toxo-infected mouse and the toxo can complete its reproductive cycle in the intestines of the cat. And in humans, it is the parasites that create the interest/desire/attraction for anal sex also to facilitate the parasites’ reproductive cycle.
All of a sudden, I realized that my desire for anal sex was exactly like the toxo-infected mouse looking for sex with a cat! Anal sex only facilitates the parasite reproductive cycle. In reality, it is the parasite who wants it, not the human. In that moment, I was able to see what he was telling me from my own experience, because ALL of my daily thoughts of gay sex had left me along with the parasites I had been flushing out of me. In that moment I was able to verify that his observation was correct and I realized I was now free from the influence of what ever parasites got me thinking and acting like I was “gay.” I realize now, I never was gay. I was ONLY parasitized. You would not believe the volume of different kinds worms that came out of me, both living and dead.
As I write this message, it is now almost 4 months after defeating the parasites and I have to say, I feel wonderful and still to this day have zero interest in any form of anal sex. I know now that desire for anal sex is a symptom of the parasite infestation and that it is time for a vigorous cleanse if I ever start feeling that way again. Now, I want to help others who are struggling with these mind controlling parasites to get clean and free of these mind, life and body destroying invaders.

yes, homeschooling really is the best option. way better than paying some stupid kike a fortune for a private school where the curriculum is just as shitty as public school. if you have married a decent, smart, redpilled white woman why wouldn't you let her teach your children?

you sound like a retard. you seem to know voting is irrelevant but actually believe trump winning was some great unforeseen victory of muh meme war and not the choice of said rich kikes

Noose or bullet works great.

gross dude

I go to home depot m8 do you think I'm that dense LOL

I really want to deny psychoanalysis but fucked up cases of Freudian sexuality are far too prevalent to be a coincidence

Because it's highly unlikely that such a woman knows of language studies, science and math.

every time

This is what happens when you let women out of the kitchen.

Do not get married.
Do not have children.
Do not insert your dick into a meat grinder.

It’s either turpentine or lead. Pick one, buttbugger. You have no other options.

Given that Freud was a kike fraud, I don’t think it’s applicable… BUT, what if his ✡psychoanalyses✡ are relevant ONLY to the jewish mind? What if they work to accurately address THOSE?

I can't watch any TV or any kinda media without getting the caveman skull-crashing rage. Sames goes for when I have to deal with liberal scum, I swear to Toad they are worthless.

I use my primal caveman skull-crushing rage now to feed my discipline and to hone my anger to a razors edge. I am tired personally of the regret I face in my life and now I choose the pain of discipline instead of the suffering of regret.

My enemies will cower in fear once the Lord God Kek has begins his time of chaos to seek vengeance on the Jew for insulting his Prophet Pepe.

Always be wary that they try to conflate right-wing, nationalist, and various other common sense ideologies with jews and their opponents with anti-semitism. Even ignoring the obvious slow death that comes from embracing jews, anything even remotely identitarian shouldn't be offering support to out-groups on principle.

Lol kids are fucking stupid.

On a serious note this is probably some ghetto class or a totally made up story. Besides miss teachers premise about nuclear power is totally made up so if someone doesn't believe in science it's her. But again probably totally made up. Think back to when you were a kid. Did you give a shit?

This entire thread utterly depressed me.

Vestibulum Iudaeis, genus bellum nunc.

100% delusional

I'm going to assert that all of these stupid niggers are getting "degrees" from black colleges that literally accept any nigger and only offer courses like "african american studies".

Yes

Everything checks out here.

Shit that didn't happen. Kids don't spontaneously start writing persuasive essays about renewable energy.