Chimps chimping in Tusla

Didn't see a thread.

Probably some dindu got goodified after dinduing nuttin.

Stream
youtube.com/watch?v=14dHrH5B9kE

Pic unrelated

Other urls found in this thread:

npr.org/sections/parallels/2013/05/16/180045066/Women-In-Combat-Lessons-From-The-Israel-Defense-Forces
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Hopefully our new DHS will stomp out fucking niggers chimping out like this.

Nah man, haven't you heard? niggers are awesome now.

You probably thought you'd fly under the radar if you fled from the main thread.

This fat liberal fuck going to get beat down

The nig T_D is creaming over isn't so bad…as far as nigs go.

That whole thread is a fucking shitshow. I can't tell who's legitimately shilling who.
I understand people screaming "based niggers" aren't being honest, and the people screaming "shill" to the ones worried about black people in positions of power aren't giving convincing arguments for why a black person would be more suitable than a white person in the same position. I think it might just be one huge miscommunication.

It's really fucking weird, I'm not sure what side to take fully.
Gonna wait it out in this thread.

Wait what out? this shit happens all the time.

Been wondering what happened to all the potential chimpouts.
GEE it's almost like they were intentionally orchestrated.

Looks like she panicked and shot him when he wouldn't obey their commands to stop moving and thought he could pull a weapon from the open car window. She was the only with a gun. The other officers had tasers. Honestly, while justified somewhat, I think this woman just freaked. One of the others should have tased the black first.

Summer is almost here, there will be a shit loads coming. University students will be out in zurgs

Oh, is this over the Betty Shelby killing?

That nigger deserved it 100%.

Yes, that's what it's about.

The hero in question

Uh, user.

He reached into the car after ignoring orders when she shot him.

He might have deserved it, but why not tase first, especially considered she had 3 other officers with her?

Yes, the second pic I posted here seems to confirm that

Well, case closed.

You should be ashamed of yourself if this is for a class assignment. When you eventually get ground up in a revolution, remember your comfy time before you black out

Not for the 70IQ residents of Tulsa it would seem.

I do enjoy listening to them whip themselves into a frenzy, talking about shit that literally never happened. Reminds me of pic related.

Taser doesn't work on people high on PCP, which the dindu wuz.

Most likely her fellow officer deployed the taser, she saw there was no reaction on the part of the dindu, and promptly goodified him.

>>>/facebook/

Because a nigger is a violent unpredictable farm animal and the officer damn well knew it.

Nobody turns their life around at 40 years old. Old dog, new tricks, etc.

It looks like one officer tazed him followed by a second officer tazing him, he was completely unphased and still reaching in the vehicle so he got iced.

10,000% deserved the shit out of it.

Go ask your discord admin for a better script.

Every fucking time. She did good.

The nigger deserved to be shot, and women should not be police officers.

We can accept it without liking it, then change it when we have the power to do so. It's called being an adult.

Once they choose the side of shitskins or communism they are no longer white.

Out of all the niggers in America. Clarke is the singular one that I wouldnt mind having to interact with. Him getting the position blows the shit out of commies and gives the DHS the moral highground when they start cracking down on the rioting niggers like the terrorists they are. Him getting the position right now does more good than harm.

That thread is worse than when stickman got a sticky. At first it was multiple anons hating niggers, then their posts got removed by a mod and one of them sperged out. Now every user that hates race mixing niggers gets b&

To be fair this is the exact situation the mod in the other thread said Clarke would stop, the timing is pretty spot on

He completely deserved to get shot

Tasers work by paralyzing the targets muscles by overloading their nerves with random electrical impulses. Drugs have nothing to do with them not working. What makes them unreliable is the fact that they rely on both prongs to stick into the target to complete the circuit. If one of the prongs miss, nothing happens, if one of the prongs fall out, nothing happens, if the prongs stick in too close to each other the circuit is too short to flow through the body. This is why a taser is effectively a crew operated weapon with someone holding a lethal weapon right behind the one using the taser.

I disagree user. They've just been lied to by kikes so much they think up is down.

Most of them at least. The ones who side with niggers when the bullets start flying… those I have no pity for.

wew, the coons lynched a white boi and the stream went out.

thread theme

That's not the point.

Tasers are for some guy with no weapon who might punch you if you try to tackle him.

The minute you think he's reaching he gets hot lead. The nigger in question was reaching. Goodifying him was the right move.

Yay dead nigger! He should've been shot before he reached into the car.

I hope green shirt is ok.

Did you get what he said? All I heard was "trial by peers" I guess that's enough for niggers to kill you.

a lot of nigger profanity

Did you even read the post or what? The tasers failed in that situation because the electrodes failed to connect. After that happens the person with the lethal weapon ends the threat. It wasn't because of drugs or any of that fuddlore.

Bitch, I've seen plenty of people get tazed, and YES drugs do have an effect. The pain is what drops people, you will be stunned for a moment, but without the pain you can get through it. I lived in the city, fuck, I've seen tweakers taze each other even. I've also seen a crazy guy get tazed by three cops and just grin (after a moment) and yank them out… then get tazed by 12 others lol, he went down hard and gave up then. Shoot them niggers!

Tasers work by overloading the target's nerves with random electrical pulses. Vid related is a man getting tazed several times to no effect.

If your nerves are working because you're all fucked up on angel dust, then the taser won't work either.

Dubs confirm. Fact is a few layers (inch+ of fabric) will prevent the leads from making connection.

I was replying more to the person who brought up tasers in the first place.

Once a nigger reaches for a weapon, tasers don't matter, you drop him.

*aren't

polite sage for derpitude

lol that fat ass gave zero fucks. Finished his meal and casually walked into his car.

MURICA!

lol I didn't understand why they where chasing him, he got enriched for sure.

This. It reminds me of stories I've read about Soviet troops trying to gun down Afghans hopped up on opiates, who would keep fighting even with half their body ripped off.

Those are contact stun guns which work solely on pain compliance. Not a taser which works on electrical interference of nerves.

The guy in the vid was only struck by one prong, the second shot that knocked him on his ass and made him curl up was successful, but they weren't able to cuff him in time. The third shot fucked him up too and made him fall on his face. It is literally impossible to resist an electrical pulse to the nerves. Even after death muscles will contract to electricity like the dancing frog legs.

I've been saying for a while now that with a cover change of $25 dollars people would stop going to McNutty's and find other things to do on a Wednesday night.

There was no contact with one prong. Taser is ineffective because circuit is not completed.

Lots of the jihadis are high as fuck. Part of why they blind fire all the time.

A quick skim and it looks like shills attempted to D&C in a thread that had instantly spiraled into rampant shitposting.
Shitposting, both our strength and our curse. It gives us great power but also destroys all we love in time.

that actually sounds funny as hell tbh

Civil War is coming anons. You should have listened all the years you were warned. Now it's too late.

Is this what the current chimping is about? As long as that nigger wasn't both deaf and blind he got what he deserved. Fuck him and fuck every pavement ape like him.

Maybe this summer they're just going to dispense pretexts. It's inevitable at some point.

this TBH

The other part is they believe Allah aims for them, so why aim? If it hits or not is all up to their moon god.

It always amazed me how quick american cops pull out their gun and use it compared to europeans. It feels like our police have guns only for show. A few days ago, a french policeman was following on foot a couple of sandniggers he was trying to arrest, but they trapped him in a dead end and beat him up. Shit like that would never happen in the US.

if he was deaf and blind then he shouldn't have been driving.

She deserves a commendation for delivering a taxpayer relief shot.

What's the status on the ground? And there aren't any retards bringing their smart phones and gun to the chimpout right? because we all remember what happened last time.

…I missed a swiss miss night?
damn

I remember when everyone was saying the cop was fucked. Never lose hope, Holla Forums. Be on the lookout for gofundme pages for good officer Betty Shelby to pay for her legal fees.

Yeah, that thread was full shit. It's a good day for America when true justice is served.

Is there a potential for some shit to go down today/tonight in Tulsa? It's been a while since we got together and had comfy tiem.

The essence of a good lol story is when everybody is wrong and you don't give a fuck. I don't care about the suspect, but I also won't take her side. The other male police officers didn't get scared enough to shoot, but the girl did. When are we going to stop letting women be cops? They're always hyper violent because they scare easily and don't know how to manage violence.

Tl;dr: Lol, niggers nigging, but girls can't police.

Stop using kike language jewish boi

Stop trying to divide this moment. This is a moment where the good police officer rightfully shot a noncompliant nignog, and was found properly and justly innocent of any wrongdoing. Don't divide us with your "lol women can't do anything" bullshit. And here's your (1).

Do what I want; fuck you.

Women make shit cops. I've seen one crack a handcuffed man across the neck because she was still worked up from a scare he gave her a minute earlier. I saw another one pepper spray a suspect who was flat on the ground and complying with orders.

Women have their finer points, but judiciously applying force to dangerous people, without going way overboard, isn't one of them.

And don't confuse what this chinless tard did with a noble deed. She didn't shoot him for being a hopped-up nig, she shot him because she was overloaded with fear. Next time it might be you, even if you think you're following orders.

Women shouldn't be cops, and niggers shouldn't be alive in White lands.

Until you're ready to do something about the one, you're not going to do something about the other either, so its irrelevant to even bring it up. We wouldn't have female cops if we didn't have hordes of niggers, and we wouldn't have either if we didn't have 40% of the world Jewish population pushing self-destructive idealistic bullshit down our society's throat. But we do have Jews, so we do have niggers, and so we do have cunt cops.
Fact is, however, nothing about this actually suggests wrong-doing by the cop: If anything, if the male cops were not prepared to shoot him when he ignored orders and reached into the car, they're actually shit-tier and should be ashamed that a woman had a better sense of imminent threat than they did, because cops die like that with significant regularity.

Wasn't this nigger also fucked up on something? I want to say he was drunk.

Fearmongering to divide us against our women? You have to go back.

Also, according to wikiJew:

Autopsy results released by the Oklahoma State Medical Examiner indicated that Terence Crutcher had "acute phencyclidine (PCP) intoxication" at the time of the shooting.
The report also indicated that tenocyclidine (TCP), a psychostimulant and hallucinogen which is more potent than PCP, was present.

He was all fucked up and crank and deserved what he got. Fuck this fat nigger.

We wouldn't have cops, period, if we didn't have niggers. God knows we didn't need police forces in the Middle Ages. But if you think one-at-a-time plinking is going to help our little national problem with the nigs, you're wrong. Five minutes before the nigger got shot, a nigger baby was born somewhere in America. Five minutes later, another one was born. The only way police will help us with this problem is if they're herding thousands of them a day onto boats, and that only happens when they're ordered to.

"Our" women? A) I'm pretty sure you, personally, aren't allowed near women. B) I don't owe shit to an inbred Okie who would totally have blown me the fuck away if she'd caught me beating a nigger who raped my sister. C) She really did shoot like a fool, and I only like our race because we're smart and disciplined. If we act like niggers, we don't deserve victory. And her performance doesn't fill me with pride.

Anyway, just remember who this dipshit is. She's not on /our/ side, she'd have done the same to any white man. It was just good luck that the first drugged-up fugitive she bumped into was a nigger. There's a big damn difference between doing what she did on purpose, for political reasons, and doing it because you lost your cool and can't be trusted with a gun.

Women aren't really cut out to be cops or soldiers. Just seeing them in police uniforms is cringeworthy.

I wouldn't call her a hero because she could have used other tools to deescalate the situation, and her first priority was saving her own ass. Don't be a cop if your first instinct when confronted with a difficult arrest is to kill the perp.

The nigger was shot because they were non-compliant, returning to their vehicle and reaching around. You're a blathering hothead faggot that's likely to be put down for non-compliance yourself.

The men didn't feel the need to shoot. The woman was too anxious to be in that situation. Women do not stay cool under pressure. Prove me wrong.

I'd argue that the men were wrong to not shoot.

The perp was noncompliant, clearly on something, and looked to be reaching into his vehicle for an unknown item. Possibly a weapon. He could have been reaching for a fucking AK for all the cops knew, it wouldn't be the first time shit like that has gone down. She had every right to shoot him.

Nobody here would be saying 'she had her tazer, she should have de-escalated!' like a fucking leftypol if she was a man. It really is amazing how, if she were a man, you'd be championing his decision to shoot. But you've let your bitter hatred of the prom queen who rejected you turn against the good cop who rightfully put down a violent nignog. You're knowingly or unknowingly dividing men and women of the white race, stoking resentment, turning men into MGTOWs and pushing women into the beating arms of Jamal.

Shut the fuck up.

She's a good cop who did the right thing, and who has, by the grace of god, evaded another judicial lynch mob attempt. This is a joyous day, and your shit isn't helping.

Any cop that doesn't feel the need to shoot niggers needs to be fucking fired.

Now, there I disagree entirely.

They didn't have cops in Ancient Rome either. And it didn't go well, resulted in the city being repeatedly - and then, continually - taken over by violent gang wars and shit.
And because it was taboo to bring the military into the city, the city would, somewhat regularly as Empire approached, descend into chaos as roving bands of armed men murdered people in the streets for all manner of reason, from simple thievery born of greed and suffering to more complex and purposeful politically-oriented action.
I advise you to listen to Death Throes of the Republic, you'll have a better grasp as to why you do, in fact, need police - namely, because if you don't, I'll form a gang and slit your throat so I can take your wife as my 'war bride', sell your daughters into slavery and get the political outcome I desire.

… Of course, arguably, that's desirable, because it ALSO means that the citizenry can generally fuck up corrupt leaders or what have you if they're doing shit in the city and the people don't like it… Of course, that means the people can be easily riled up into a mob by sociopaths… Of course, that also means a mob riled by up a legitimate leader can actually do some good instead of just getting tear-gassed by guys in bulletproof vests… Its a tough call I suppose…

Fair enough. I wasn't on the jury, and maybe they heard something I didn't. My experience tells me she shot without thinking because she's a woman and violence scares her. We got lucky this time – the suspect wasn't white – but she's not Holla Forums's girlfriend. And the larger problem of women being forced on police departments will have to come up eventually. Maybe they can be good investigators, but I don't like twitchy narcissists wearing badges and enforcing law on the street.

Nice try at shaming, my feminist friend, but I've had my kids. There's nothing left to prove on that front, especially not in an anonymous Filipino crochet society like this one.

Always the BBC with some of the posters here.

I make it a policy not to argue with dubs, so I'll concede your point. I was thinking more along the lines of the Anglo-Saxon hue and cry system, where everybody just spontaneously formed a mob and punished lawbreakers on the spot, sometimes outlawing them to the woods altogether. The Normans fucked that right up, but the system didn't really get too far off kilter until the slave revolts in America forced a development of militia patrols and constant paranoia.

Just think – If it wasn't for the rule of law, there would be zero admitted pedophiles in America, all of them having been beaten to death as soon as they were caught out. As for rampaging niggers. . . don't get me started.

Your experience tells you that oh no that based nigger was killed by the evil police. You stupid fuck

Look at that video again, she is not reacting irrationality, she has her firearm drawn and acting as cover for the two other officers that pull their tazers out and taze the nigger, when the tazers dont work, because hes on fucking pcp, does she ice him.

In fact I am actually impressed that a female handled that situation so well.

Yeah you're right but this makes me want more female cops, not less.

i'm so tired of this meme. Sure, beta females, like beta males, are good only for sex toys and slaves, but real women are emotionally and intellectually strong. White women have evolved from tribes that fought, man woman and child, for the right to exist. Women may lack the sheer physical strength of males, but weapons even out that playing field.

and yeah, the guy reached, shooting him seemed appropriate.

Complete bullshit.

Women are mostly incompetent when it comes to weapons. Men utterly dominate all shooting sports. Just like they dominate all forms of work, from CEOs to physics from surgery to programming. Even help desk and garbage collection men outperform women across the board. Sure there are plenty of women who do their job as well as the average man, but stats are strongly against the group.

Women have absolutely no business being patrol cops or soldiers.

Gotta be honest, I didn't know Tulsa had niggers.

in your cucked society, sure.

Yours too.

npr.org/sections/parallels/2013/05/16/180045066/Women-In-Combat-Lessons-From-The-Israel-Defense-Forces

neither of you will ever agree with the other

The men didn't shoot because they didn't want to become the next Darren Wilson.

She needs to pull that gun in tighter against her shoulder.
All that bump firing will throw off her aim.

This

For the most part yes, but if you need a detective in areas like the womens bathroom… then there is a need.

it always amazes me how euroniggers can't understand why something happens and then explain why it should happen in the same reply

The one you posted only shows them to be idiots. You take pic related instead, and you show them to be sociopaths. Or simply animals that haven't mentally developed into something where compassion is a tangible possibility.

Lol.
….funny, but I know people whp arent far from that

From what I understand, the dindu didn't do that much shit and some policemyn lost her cold blood and shot the nig.

I have mixed feelings about this.

OH MY FUCKING GOD IISSZZTTAADDAA IS A REAL PERSON
I did a search on it and a record of someone with that exact first name. This is the 3rd time I've read that screenshot and every time I'm like yeah fucking right

Iisszzttaddaa Snoddy runs track out of Chicago

The siblings also check out. I'm shitting break here!!!!
Utopian Snoddy arrest record - also out of Illinois
Desiorme Snoddy!! - Look at the relatives in the screencap!

The lawyer wanted to stay anonymous but we could probably just see what lawyer this family used before 2003 and dox him too. I'm not going to do that. He must have been a Chicago attorney and he wasn't lying about these niggers
HOLY SHIT

I just realized I am derailing. My apologies but this was one hell of a dive into nigger lunacy and I had to share.

Did anything happen?